Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Vote_lcap1Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Voting_barUnknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Vote_lcap1Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Voting_barUnknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm

A fairly sized bedroom, with four trapping walls, and a balconey. There are two doors in the room, one opens to a bathroom, complete with a bathtub, toliet and sink while the other door, well it just doesn't open.

There are heavy shades covering the windows, to block any sunlight from coming in. One may open the window, however, one may not escape through it: it's been magically charmed that way of course.

The furinture in the room is decent: A comfortable queen-sized bed, a small desk and chair by the wall and a warerobe in the far corner of the room.

This is where Calista is at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Opening her eyes, Calista did not expect such a comfortable room.

Shutting them, then opening them again, assured her she was not delusional.

A quick check also informed her she was fine, but without wand. Well, that was to be expected.

A quick attempted leap off the balcony backfired, due to a magical barrier. The window also proved a no-go. The door swung open!

Calista darted through, and nearly fell into the sink. A bathroom. Besides a feeling of annoyance and embarrasment, she was also surprised by the thoughtfulness...

The other door proved to be locked.

After a short moment of fear and panic, resulting in a large dent in the wall made by her fist, Calista sighed and lay down on the bed.

She had no idea why she was here...Why she was still alive...Or what the hunter had in store for her next.

So she opted to wait and see.

Her depressed state of mind had faded, and a desire to live had resurfaced. Sighing, Calista would not escape the memories induced by the woodland encounter. Her initiation had once more returned to haunt her. Buring her head in her arms (and the pillows) she waited for them to pass...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 pm

The noise inside the room told Armando that the Vampire was up and about. He figured she must be hungry so he prepared a tray filled with food. Unsure, what a Vampire ate and what a vampire didn't he just sort of wing'd it.

He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do with her, but Armando took things step by step, and right now, he was going to give her food.

He entered the room from the locked door (he was the only one that the door would let in or out), with the food tray right in front of him, he faced the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

The sound of footsteps and the door opening, reawakened Calista to the present, and out fo the past.

Slowly removing her face from her arms and pillows, she tried to look calm and unbothered. The dent in the wall told a different story, as did the faint redness around her eyes.

She raised an eyebrow. A hunter was bringing her food?

This was really, really weird.

She tipped her head on one side and frowned slightly. "...Why are you being so...hospitable?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 pm

He was silent.

He placed the food on the desk at the corner of the room. And he turned to leave. Before he left though, he sighed, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Calista didn't know what made her do it, but she bolted across the room and stood between her captor and the door.

She crossed her arms. "Well, that's not very encouraging. If I don't know, and you don't know...Who the hell does know?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

"Please move out of the way." Armando said rather calmly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm

"Or what? You'll kill me?" Calista didn't move. "I've already explained that would be doing me a favour. And this..." She waved a hand around the room. "Is not very...murderer-ish. And that's a technical term." She added, in a vague attempt at humour.

Hey, might as die laughing...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Armando did not laugh, after all, he was very confused. He had no idea why he did what he did but... he did it and there was no turning back now.

"You're here because I still haven't thought of what to do with you." Armando answered her finally. "When I do though, I'll tell you."

He made a move to leave.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

"And how long is that going to take? I may have the rest of eternity, but I doubt you do..."

She turned her back on him and tried to go through the door again.

Her failure frustrated her.

"Well I did have plans this week! And anything other than an untimely demise is unlikely to get me out of visiting my grandmother. Ever met a vampire nearly two centuries old? They get offended pretty easily. So can we speed this little 'thinking' up to say...in about five seconds?" She folded her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 pm

He ignored her blatantly, instead he said. "I brought you food, I'm not entirely sure what you eat... but I won't give you blood."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Calista shrugged. "I eat whatever. Although pizza in particular. Preferably with pepperoni."

"I never asked you to." Calista spat. "I can fend for myself. I don't need your precious blood charity."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Armando stay silent and left the room.

Leaving Calista all alone.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Calista sat down at the desk.

Perhaps...She shouldn't have said that.

She bit her lip slightly, then brushed the thought aside. She'd probably be dead before long anyway...

She selected some food from the tray at random and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Armando didn't return again until the following day... well it was night really.

He had half a mind to just let her strave.... to kill her. He was a Slayer afterall! But for some reason... he just couldn't bring himself to it.

WHY?

She'd killed Elicia!

He'd slained so many of her kind before without a stray though yet when it came to the real deal... he didn't follow through!

He shut his thoughts down before he could truly analyze his reasons behind this and worked on creating a suitable tray for the Vampire in his spare room.

He picked the tray up and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Calista sighed, and repeated her actions the day before, racing in front of Armando, and standing between him and the door.

"Why are you keeping me alive? Why?" Her eyes surveyed him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 pm

He let several moments pass before he spoke. "Because... "

He set the fresh set of food down the table and took the tray from the night before.

"Because... you killed my sister." He said finally.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 pm

"...I'm not proud of that. And that makes no sense at all!" Calista folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm

"Doesn't it?" Armando said dangerously. "You killed her just like that. Just like that. Killing you would be all too easy... I want you to surfer... you don't deserve a quick death."

He wasn't really sure why he really was keeping her there but that's what came out.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm

"I didn't have a choice. And as I've already said, I'm sorry. At least you don't have to live for the rest of forever remembering one awful mistake! You can just brush aside vampire deaths for "moral" reasons!" Calista snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 am

"You always have a choice." Armando said quietly. "You only pick the one that has less dryer consequences for you."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Calista closed her eyes briefly to hide the hurt.

"Either way she'd be dead." Her voice was emotionless. "And you'd no doubt have killed my entire family as revenge. At least this way, it's just me."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

"Yes, just you. You are the lucky one who got some Slayer blood. I'm sure you hated it." His voice was dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Calista snarled. Literally.

"Oh yes because you're so guiltless!" She snapped at the slayer. "Are you saying you've never killed any vampires?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 pm

"I've never said that, Vampire." He said the word like it was the dirtiest insult he knew. He approached her in anger. "We are only the executioners... you lot commit the crimes, killing Muggles... innocent little girls!" His eyes glowered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next