Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Voting_barUnknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Voting_barUnknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 pm

"Then doesn't you killing us make you just as bad?" Calista glared.

"You say we kill, then you kill us! That's hypocritical!" Her eyes blazed.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

"Well at least I can say that I haven't killed a little girl." Armando said viciously. And with that he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Calista swallowed. "I-..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Hearing almost silence on her end, Armando went through the door. Yet again leaving her all alone.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Calista allowed a single tear to roll down her cheek before throwing the tray into the wall.

Loudly.

And kicking the door.

Equally loudly.

That was when she sighed and sat down on the bed.

Why didn't he just kill her?!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Outside, Armando heard the shattering of dishes and figured out what Calista may have done.

He sat down on his favorite chair and thought things over.

Why was he keeping her alive?

Because she was sorry about what she did to Elicia....

No, that's a lie, Vampire didn't feel sorry for the killings that they'd done.

But she looked so hurt when he told her that.

It's all an act, of course she'd pretend to be sorry. Can't imagine saying yes, I killed your sister to be particularly helpful when you're trying to get to the good side of your captor....

She said she'd never killed anyone else afterwards...

LIES! And even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that Elicia is now dead...

Armando did not sleep.

The following day ... night, the sun had just set and he caught her in the room, still sleeping. He stealthy sat down and waited until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Calista forced her eyes to open, to escape her nightmares.

Or memories.

Memories of guilt. Painful, agonising guilt.

She didn't expect the slayer to be sat on her bed.
...It was almost creepy.

Her eyes widened and she stifled a yelp. "...What are you doing?! Don't you realise how creepy it is, watching people sleep?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Would be, if you were actually a person. Armando thought to himself.

"Why did you kill her?" He asked straightout.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Calista frowned. An internal conversation ensued.

What the hell?! He woke me up at this ...what time is it?
Quarter to six? Five? Four? Two?
What happened to three?
Fine, it could be three. But still...regardless of time, WHY DID HE WAKE ME UP TO ASK ME THAT?!
...Well technically I woke up on my own.
Still...I probably should answer.
Maybe I should be ambiguous...
No! Too early. Way too early!
Fine. I guess I'll have to go for honesty.

"Because...she was my initiation. And if I hadn't killed her, my father would have...And he'd have killed me too. Which would then mean my little brother would be pretty undefended. And I'm sorry, as I have already said." Her tone was tired, and regretful. Not to mention distinctly defensive.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"Initiation." Armando repeated in disbelief. "So she was merely reduced to that... an initiation."

"Did you hesitate?" He asked, not entirely sure why. "Before you killed her? Did you consider who she was? What she was to some people? It could have been anyone, did you consider why it was her?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

"I didn't f***ing choose her! My father and brothers did!" Calista yelled.

She glared at him. "What do you think? Have you ever had to look your future victim in the eyes, knowing you had to kill them? Knowing it was you or them? Knowing they probably had a family who loved them? A family who were probably looking for them? And that you had to take their life away? Their future?"

She turned her head away. "You don't know what it's like. You're human. You don't have to kill."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:50 pm

"Don't I?" Armando said darkly. "I am not a Human, I am a Slayer."

"Was it true that you haven't killed since then?" He brought it back to point.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Calista shrugged. "So you're an above-average human."

"No I haven't. Unless rabbits count. Which I don't think they do." She looked him in the eyes. "And I would never kill again."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

"Won't you?" Armando said doubtfully. "Even when you are hungry... starving? Do you really have that much control?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm

"When you feel half so much guilt as I do, you'd be surprised how controlled you can be." Calista glanced away.

"And I haven't killed you yet have I? I haven't had blood for a few days-I am hungry. And you have very tempting blood. And yet you are not dead."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 am

Armando didn't flinch. "I dare you to try." He'd taken his Slayer training seriously. In fact, the only thing that he'd failed at was staring at him this very moment.

"Besides, even if you do managed kill me, you'd be stuck here for the rest of your living days." Armando sneered.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

"I dare you to kill me." Calista looked the slayer in the eyes.

She sighed wearily. "Well if I'm going to to be stuck here for the rst of my "life", what exactly do I have to live for?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 pm

"If your suicidal, that really isn't my problem now is it? In fact, you killing yourself, would probably make my life a heck of a lot easier." Armando said trying to get a raise out of her.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 pm

"I'm not suicidal. I'm tired." Calista flicked a stray hair behind her shoulder.

"And I thought it was your job to slay vampires. Or is that only if they actually want to live? Not a believer in vamp-thenasia?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm

If she was tired, he was tired too. He'd to answer some rather awkward questions about his apparent vampire kill while his kill was well... alive.

"She would have been a horrible Vampire Hunter..." Armando said suddenly, his eyes out of focus as he talked about his beloved sister. "She was too kind..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Calista raised an eyebrow, what was he on about?

...His sister?

As she had nothing to say, she hung her head slightly. "She seemed...nice."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 pm

That made his eyes blaze with anger.

"Oh really? How did you figure that? While you were sucking her blood?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Calista flinched. "I just...I meant..."

A little voice in her head started screaming...STOP DIGGING A HOLE!

So she shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 am

"My sister died because of you..." Armando said sadly. "And I can't even kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am

Calista blinked.

"What do you mean you can't kill me? What is it against your ethics or something?! It's very simple...you get a stake or crossbow or something silver and kill me. Something you lot should learn as toddlers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))   Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Spare Room ((Where Armando Keeps a Vampire in Captivity))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next