Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
S/V Family Album EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
S/V Family Album EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
S/V Family Album EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
S/V Family Album EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
S/V Family Album EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
S/V Family Album EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
S/V Family Album EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
S/V Family Album EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
S/V Family Album EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
S/V Family Album Vote_lcap1S/V Family Album Voting_barS/V Family Album Vote_rcap 
Eupa
S/V Family Album Vote_lcap1S/V Family Album Voting_barS/V Family Album Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

S/V Family Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

S/V Family Album Empty
PostSubject: S/V Family Album   S/V Family Album EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 am

A collection of photos documenting the family life of Sevastyan, Viper, Lara, Demyan, and Lynn, with comments from each of them.

S/V Family Album ArwenhandonAragorncheek1

Vastyan: Vone of the most special days of my life is ven I eloped vith Amaranth. My mother vos a bit disappointed ve didn’t vant a large party, but vent vith it anyvay. I don’t even remember the flash of the camera, my attention vos so focused on my bride and hoping the stress vould not harm the baby.

S/V Family Album TarjaTurunen1

Viper: This was taken when I was pregnant with Lara. It was a rather difficult time as my stomach suddenly became "public property", with people, some I didn't even know, grabbing at it and touching me. I almost had a few hexes thrown at a few of them. Eventually I got over it though, coming up with a new philosophy that if you've got it, you must flaunt it.

Vastyan: *chuckles softly* I remember ven this vos taken. Amaranth vos pregnant vith Lara, and tended to get easily irritated vith people touching her stomach at random. I think she vanted to hex me vonce ven I mimicked vone particularly annoying person... Though she eventually got over it, I couldn’t help but be slightly annoyed sometimes. But so long as Amaranth [and Lara] vere fine, I didn’t mind it so much.

S/V Family Album Princess

Viper: My little baby girl... Definately a wake-up call for me to ammend all the wrongs in my life so my baby could have the very best I could give her.

Vastyan: Dearest Lara... or ‘Cookie’ as ve’ve taken to calling her. Looks like the Dark Arts books vill have to go a shelf or three higher, if not altogether hidden from her view. I svear to provide nothing but the best for her and Amaranth, and protect them at all costs.

S/V Family Album BD

Viper: Isn't he precious? He's absolutely perfect, just like his father... I know I'll have to keep an eye on the load of girls who'll be chasing him around when he's older. *laughs softly*

Vastyan: My son... the child earned his nickname of ‘bunny’ by how freqvently he viggled his nose. I hope Amaranth and I vill be able to shape him into a respectable young man... I know I’ll be vatching him qvite closely. Hopefully he vill not adopt Uncle Grisha’s philosophy towards vomen. I am slightly vorried for him, though: he alwvays acts like he is too cold.

S/V Family Album 947208567_l-91

Viper: Lara eating away at her mushed up cloudberries. Unfortunately, most of those berries ended up splattered on her face, rather than in her stomach...

Vastyan: Me feeding Lara some mashed cloudberries, prepared by Amaranth and my mother. I think Lara’s face received more of the stuff than her stomach, but it vos vone of those precious moments I vill never forget. A vord of varning for later reference: Cloudberry mush is incredibly sticky...

S/V Family Album Azt931

Viper: One my favorite photos of all time, the two most important guys in my life, playing together in one photo.

Vastyan: No, I am not going grey! It’s just the vay the light vos... I know a decade or so down the road somevone is going to be laughing at this comment, but it is the truth! I don’t remember this picture being taken... but Demyan and I are playing together ven he vos a little boy.

S/V Family Album Azc701

Vastyan: Shh... I’m playing hide and seek vith Lara and Demyan...

S/V Family Album TarjaTurunenTarja_Piano1

Viper: [i]A rather relaxing evening back at our Quarters. I was attempting to play the piano but could barely get a note in. I was too distracted, watching my family play together. It wasn't long until the piano was all forgotten, with the children's laughter serving as our music. The greatest music of all.

Vastyan: A beautiful vife playing beautiful music, and beautiful children providing a different kind of melody vith their laughter... vot more could any man – muggle or vizard – ask for? I managed to take this vone, but it vos not an easy shot as Lara and Demyan had double-teamed me. *laughs quietly*

S/V Family Album Azo141

Vastyan: ‘Valerian root?!’ vos my first qvestion the moment I’d already tasted something Lara had made. Apparently a certain house-elf happened to tell her it vos my favorite spice, instead of informing her I vos allergic... And I think I knew precisely who that house-elf vos...

S/V Family Album L_68f8259c695b64aa270a679582dac91e1

Vastyan: The kiss I vould have had... had I not been the vone vith the camera... I forget vhere ve vere, but I vant to say somevhere in Japan...

S/V Family Album Azo151

Vastyan: Trying another of Lara’s forays into cooking... and praying Nissy vos not being her – ‘helpful’ – self in a simple mantra of “please no valerian root, please no valerian root, please no valerian root...”

S/V Family Album Lol2

Viper: Ha ha! I hadn't really anticipated the camera managing a shot of that. Rather funny picture though...

Vastyan: *laughs* Vone of my favorite pictures of Amaranth! Vell... vone I can show to the kids anyvay. (there is almost a wink hidden within the words, but only detectable by a couple) Perhaps there is something vorthvhile to some muggle technologies after all.

S/V Family Album Azz971

Vastyan: *sigh* Who took this picture? It vos my birthday, and my brother-in-law ... double-brother-in-law, really... saw fit to place this veird hat on my head. ... Vos that before or after I... vot is the expression? “Got pied”? Only, it vos vith cake... *laughs lightly*

S/V Family Album ViperDrinking

Viper: Vodka: all a party ever needs. Granted, Finlandia isn't nearly as good as Russian Vodka but *shrugs* Vodka is vodka.

Vastyan: Vodka... the vone thing in greatest of qvantity at my family’s gatherings. Then again, that could be because my grandfather owns a vodka manufacturing company... but I’d never had Finlandia until this picture vos taken.

S/V Family Album Azm431

S/V Family Album 311

Viper: An absolutely wonderful family vacation in Japan. The family was all together, happy, enjoying every single minute, hence the look of pure happiness on my face. Not to mention the fact that a few days before the photo was taken, I found out I was pregnant with Lynn...

Vastyan: A vonderful family vacation despite the purgers after our blood. Japan, as I recall, judging by the dress Amaranth is vearing. Also, given the angle, I vould say either Lara or Demyan had the camera. It vos such a busy yet relaxing time, and I’d say ve enjoyed every moment. That evening vill forever be engraved in my mind as vell: it vos the day ve decided to tell the children they vould be getting another sibling in about nine months’ time.

Last edited by kissofdeath on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

S/V Family Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/V Family Album   S/V Family Album EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 am

S/V Family Album Azo331

Vastyan: Giving camping another try... can’t remember if this vos vith the children or not. If it vos, then it vos likely ven Lara first tried this treat called a s’more. There vos chocolate everyvhere by the time ve got her settled in for the night.

If it vosn’t the time she vos vith us... it could’ve been an occasion shortly before ve knew Demyan vos on the vay.

Viper: While I was quite aghast at the very idea of camping when I first heard of the activity, I must admit the activity has grown quite a bit on me. At least, as long as plumbing is still in existance and it isn't hardcore camping. For the life of me though, I can't quite pinpoint when exactly this particular moment took place. I really should learn to label the photos after taking them...

It may have been taken during the camping trip where Lara joined us. *laughs softly* That in itself was an adventure! It was the first time she tried s'mores, and, oh Merlin, it only intensified her sweet tooth. Chocolate was everywhere! Her face, her hair, her clothes... she could very well have been her own candy. Despite the mess though, I have to admit, it was simply adorable. Messy, but adorable.

Though judging by the year, and the season within the photo, I daresay it was a different camping expedition. A more... private... one, one may say, with only me and Sevastyan, and Lara back in Russia with her loving grandparents. I'm sorry to say that rain interrupted our getaway, but we still managed to keep busy. The fact that I found out I was pregnant with Demyan about a month later only serves as testimony to this.
Wink

S/V Family Album AVlol

Vastyan: No, love... I’m not up to no good. Honest! *laughs*

Viper: Oh my ****ing Circe...*embarassed laugh* Not quite one of my best shots is it? I honestly have no idea what was going on in this pic. Darling, can we please burn this picture and never speak of it again? *angelic smile*

S/V Family Album Azt721

Vastyan: Vatching Lara riding Morana for the first time, at a far enough distance to make her feel like she is riding on her own yet close enough to soothe her if she gets scared. How Amaranth managed this shot vhile holding an infant and curious Demyan, I am not sure.

Viper: Yet another moment when I realized just how fast my little girl was growing up. I'll admit I was a bit nervous about Lara riding Morana for the first time, but I had more than enough trust in Sevastyan and Morana to know that Lara would be perfectly safe as neither thestral nor father would ever do anything to cause harm or bring danger to Lara. Demyan was only a few months old and in my arms, but he stayed true to his sweet nature and didn't make a fuss when I shifted him slightly to snap a quick, one-hand shot of Daddy.

S/V Family Album Waving2

Last edited by kissofdeath on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

S/V Family Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/V Family Album   S/V Family Album EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

S/V Family Album AlyssaShaferHeadshots61

Viper: Our little girl decked out in a cute outfit her dear Babushka was kind enough to make her. Thank Merlin for cleaning spells for we certainly needed them after she spotted the chocolate cake her Babushka had made as well!

S/V Family Album AlyssaShaferHeadshots21

Viper: Out and about in the beach with the family for some fun in the sun. It certainly was a challenge getting her still long enough the apply the sunscreen!

S/V Family Album AlyssaShaferHeadshots51

Viper: An adorable photo taken during a break-time where Mummy and Daddy could catch their breaths after chasing Lara down throughout the park. Who needs gym time when you've got an energetic toddler? *laughs softly in amusement*

S/V Family Album Azc391

Viper: My darling husband all worn out after a particularly competitive snowball fight between him, me, Lara, and the rest of the family. I barely managed this shot before passing out in exhaustion, along with him, curled safely upon his chest.

S/V Family Album AlyssaShaferHeadshots31

Viper: Lara all dressed up for a family picnic out in the park. I'm proud to say that Lara seems to have inherited her parents flare for fashion, and not the tastes of other members of the family (yes Dracovan, I mean you. Honestly, what is it about that bloody F.B.I. shirt Larry gave you that you find so endearing?) and picked out the outfit herself.

S/V Family Album 0001104837-39118L1

Viper: At the park, relaxing, enjoying the sun and fresh air, but most importantly the company surrounding me, especially the sight of my daughter and husband playing together.

S/V Family Album Atttdunedain171

S/V Family Album AllIEverWantedisandalwayswillbemine

Viper: Laying upon the picnic blanket, nibbling on desert as we all just spend time together, talking, laughing, and relishing in each other's company.

S/V Family Album Azu851

Last edited by kissofdeath on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

S/V Family Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/V Family Album   S/V Family Album EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 am

S/V Family Album 1265063269863_f1

Viper: Almost right after I found out I was pregnant with Demyan. We were just heading out for a party for one of our friends when I found out we were expecting our second child. While the party was quite fun, my head was filled with thoughts of excitement in regards to out impending arrival. For much of the night, I found my hand subconsciously trailing down to rest protectively unto my abdomen, causing me to worry Sevastyan would suspect what was going on and find out before I had a chance to properly tell him after the party, in the much more private setting of our chambers.

S/V Family Album Arotkedoras151

S/V Family Album Img61

Viper: All decked out in the Maternity Gear I was *heavy sarcasm* oh so fond of, what with my abdomen once more swollen with our second child. The photo was in the studio at Babies 'R Us. While I didn't quite mind a photo being taken of me, I certainly did mind when a certain overly grown chicken tried to pass a few moves on my husband!

S/V Family Album Atttdunedain11

S/V Family Album Regina2020tarja1

Viper: While I enjoy being pregnant, carrying me and Sevastyan's child, I'm not too fond of carrying an extra ten to twenty pounds, post-baby, which is why I always strive to return to my former figure as soon as possible. The photo is one of me and my dear friend from our Hogwarts days, Astrid, who is a personal trainer and helped me achieve my goal in a record amount of time.

S/V Family Album Atttevenstar51

Viper: While I adore being a Mother, I must say, I do miss the numerous hours Sevastyan and I had to ourselves before we were blessed with our children. While my attempt at being spontaneous and romantic, waking Sevastyan with a kiss still achieved the desired result as the action was reciprocated, it wasn't long before the kids came dashing into our room and "summoning" us. *laughs softly*

S/V Family Album Aloof

S/V Family Album Atttdunedain11

S/V Family Album Afotrevenstar121

Viper: Yet another romantic moment interrupted by the children. I'd suggest that the two of us go on another "second-honeymoon", but the last time we did, we realized a few weeks later that Demyan was on the way. *giggles*

S/V Family Album Atttevenstar41

S/V Family Album SQ

S/V Family Album Arotkedoras101

S/V Family Album Picture51

S/V Family Album 1258848769690_f1

S/V Family Album Tarja391

S/V Family Album Atttdunedain91

Last edited by kissofdeath on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

S/V Family Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/V Family Album   S/V Family Album EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 am

S/V Family Album Parenting

S/V Family Album Afotrgaladhon51

S/V Family Album Kitty

S/V Family Album Atttgrace81

S/V Family Album Atttevenstar71

S/V Family Album Huff-puff

S/V Family Album Afotrringsouth41

S/V Family Album 1265944362617_f1

S/V Family Album Afotrringsouth71

S/V Family Album 1265309038791_f1

S/V Family Album Attteorlingas161

S/V Family Album TarjaTurunenPromo_2009_high_01_crop