Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
D/S Family Album EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
D/S Family Album EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
D/S Family Album EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
D/S Family Album EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
D/S Family Album EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
D/S Family Album EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
D/S Family Album EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
D/S Family Album EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
D/S Family Album EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
D/S Family Album Vote_lcap1D/S Family Album Voting_barD/S Family Album Vote_rcap 
Eupa
D/S Family Album Vote_lcap1D/S Family Album Voting_barD/S Family Album Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

D/S Family Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

D/S Family Album Empty
PostSubject: D/S Family Album   D/S Family Album EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:50 am

D/S Family Album Orlando-bloom
Svetlana: ”Oh, I remember this vone! Our vedding reception! Vastyan managed this snapshot... because my new husband vos looking straight at me and I didn’t have the camera... Embarassed Very Happy I love you

D/S Family Album Catherinezetaone
Svetlana: ”Enjoying the sauna at the hotel vhere Dracovan and I spent our honeymoon. I vosn’t at all prepared to have my picture taken...”

D/S Family Album Orlando-
Svetlana: ”Now, dear, I know you’re excited about the honeymoon, but can you please hold still for about ten seconds so I can get a decent picture of you? *snaps photo* Thanks, love! ♥️♥️♥️

D/S Family Album Orlando_bloom
Svetlana: ”Vatching my husband take to the vaves on our honeymoon. Be careful, darling! *whispers quietly* Don’t tire yourself out too much...”

D/S Family Album Catherinezetajones17
Svetlana: ”Relaxing on our honeymoon. Care to join me, love? *pats empty portion of bench*”

D/S Family Album Bloom_orlando
Svetlana: ”Enjoying a boat ride... I’m surprised I managed this shot, being only half-avake. Mama vatched little Draco for us... vith good reason. I don’t even remember how I got into a grass skirt and seashell bra... But I remember us having a blast on this vacation!”

D/S Family Album OrlandoBloomSfD-1
Svetlana: ”Dracovan! You scared me for a moment there! I vos going to get a picture of you sleeping – it vos really cute – and then you veren’t there... Alvays next time, though. *smiles with a light blush*”

D/S Family Album Catherine-zeta-jones-0068

D/S Family Album Orlando3
Svetlana: ”Trying out some furniture... room for vone more, darling? ... I personally think ve should see if ve can get this in green...”

D/S Family Album 030
Svetlana: ”Vone of the funniest pictures of my darling Dracovan. I love this vone!”

D/S Family Album Bloom
Svetlana: ”Good Morning, Love!”

D/S Family Album Catherine-zeta-jones
Svetlana: ”Me pregnant vith little Draco. I think ve vere at the Healer’s office to make sure our little vone vould be alright. Doubt Dracovan left the camera unattended for more than half an hour... *giggles*”

D/S Family Album Catherinezetajones14
Svetlana: ”Vos this during our vacation to France... or America? I remember us going there by boat: our suite vos simply divine! I think, actually, this vacation preceded our first daughter by about nine months... *smiles*”

D/S Family Album Orlando-bloom

D/S Family Album Fc1b
Svetlana: ”Me vearing vone of many maternity outfits ve bought ven expecting Draco. Ven this vos taken, I believe Draco and Piper vere playing vith Lara, and Demyan and Lynn vith Piper, all of them outdoors. Dracovan and I are vatching from the vindow, vhile Amaranth and Vastyan vere outside vith them. I had to come in because of the everlasting nausea I had during this pregnancy, but I couldn’t help but insist on vatching from the vindow instead of being forced to miss out on their musical voices.”

D/S Family Album Orlando
Svetlana: ”More adorable facial expressions from Dracovan... *giggles* Piper vos trying to wheedle him into letting her have her way. Something tells me she has her daddy wrapped around her finger!”

D/S Family Album Orlando_bloom
Svetlana: ”Family vacation to Asia... Vas and Amaranth vent ahead to Japan vhile ve stayed in China for a little bit longer. ... Love, are you taking a photo of the architecture or the birds? *laughs*”
Back to top Go down

D/S Family Album
Page 1 of 1