Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+6
Casey Silvertongue
Merciful Heavens
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am

Eglantine helped Kiara stand, although she might not have been the best person, due to her own weakness and pain. It helped her greatly though to have the Headmistress trust her enough to help.

((where to?))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

((great hall I guess))
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 am

((sounds lovely))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 am

Ana wandered aimlessly around the pitch. Waiting. What was taking them so long?!
A small shadow appeared in front of her, covered in a thick cloak.
It was time.
She took it's hand and twisted, vanishing.
Apparently her new allegience had some pretty cool perks...
((Sorry, this will be my last post for a while, I'm going skiing Very Happy for a week. My next post will probably be on monday 13th or tues 14th April... Sorry again, and I shall distract the headmistress when I come back...))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 am

Kiara leaned on one of the Quidditch pitch benches she could barely breath and she knew for sure know that Eglantine and Miss Vaight were gone.

"Voldemort has them I know it, but how am I going to get there? I'll collapes before I even leave the grounds in my current state. What do I do?"

Looking up at the dark sky she got an idea, a very risky one but it was her best shot at the moment.

"Dear god I hope this works" she closed her eyes and she began to change shape, going down on all 4s she turned into a Black Panther.

As a Panther her lungs would be more efficent then her human lung, hance ableing her to get to Rosier Maner with out passing out.

((She will explain to Eglantine why she never told her later))
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Darien strode out onto the pitch, noticing his new reflection in the lake as he passed it.
I look like my sister... Polyjuice potion confuses me... He thought as he strolled onwards. Act like Ana, and get noticed. That was the plan.
Now, to get noticed. Well, the flamboyant green cape with the black serpent on was a start. Ana's broom, ironically, his present for her last birthday. She'd doubtless appreciate the irony too.
He mounted the Nimbus 3000, not the latest model, but one of the fastest. It was black and sleek, perfect for a Slytherin.
Grinning, Darien got ready to boost his little sister's flying skills. Noticing a figure at the other end of the pitch, he launched himself into the air, soaring higher and higher until her reached a comfortable speed around the pitch. He then proceeded to crouch, and finally stand up on the broom, about seven metres from the floor. "Ana" carried on lapping the pitch, deciding to talk to the person. It's always best to talk to the future witness.
"Hi there." Was that something Ana would say? Oh well, too late now.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

((I got Kiara's message, I can stay on for a little while I am on lunch break))

Casey looked up surprised the Slytherin girl would talk to her. Turning her Lightning Bolt model broom she went higher in to the air.

"Umm Hi.. err is there anything I can help you with?" she asked. confused that the slytherin would talk to her at all.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Darien cursed himself inwardly. Of course, he'd forgotten the whole house rivalries thing. Slytherins wouldn't talk to Hufflepuffs! What was he thinking?!
Maybe he should think more and not ruin the act. Become Ana, become Ana... Picking a question at random, Darien tried to be as Ana-ish as possible.
"Yeah... Has Hufflepuff got a full Quidditch team yet? I just wondered which houses still have players left to find...I can't wait to start the season."
Darien reminded himself that he was, at that moment, a fourth year Slytherin...and a girl. He was his own sister. And if he wasn't convincing she would probably kill him. No pressure...
"I bet we'll all be waiting for the Gryffindors, if they're brave enough to play at all..."
He was careful to inject a smidge of venom and rivalry into the sentance, then laugh as he swerved round one of the goalposts.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Casey looked down at her broom, she had been thinking about joining the Quidditch team.

"Well... there aren't any members yet on the Hufflepuff team, but I was thinking about joining... Seeker. I heard Gryffindor already has 3 or 4 team members already, So I think they are planing on playing" she said coasting through the air.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Darien grinned for a moment. Seeker was the position he always played...But Ana didn't. Ana was always a beater.
Why did Polyjuice potions have to make everything so confusing? He felt like he had split personalities.
"I've signed up...not seeker though. That's my brother's favourite role. I prefer Beater myself."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Diana entered the Pitch her Golden Arrow at hand. It wasn't until she was in the air did she notice that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Casey spun around on her broom when she saw Diana from Gryfindor come on to the pitch.

"Hi"
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 pm

April shuddered. It was cold. As usual. She clutched her broom tightly and wrapped her robed around her. She tapped her wand on her head and muttered,"Caleus Corpus". As the spell went through her, she felt the warmth heat her like a fire. Then, grabbing onto her Golden Arrow 2009, she soared into the musty air.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Casey looked around again and saw the Ravenclaw fly on to the pitch.

"Well isn't this a rarity, one student form every house one the pitch together. It must be a first"
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm

April looked at the girl. She was smiling and beckoning her over. She seemed like a Hufflepuff. "Yes?" She zoomed over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Casey smiled shyly she still remembered the Ravenclaw from the Headmistress's office.

"Just testing out my broom, like everyone else I guess"
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"Testing? Haven´t you ridden it before?" April looked at this girl ludicrously. She had grabbed her broom the second her father had given it to her, and flown up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Casey shrugged.

"I just got it a week ago, and I haven't been well enough to ride until now" she said as she did a small dive, getting a feel for how the handled.
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 pm

"Why haven´t you been well?" April wondered if this had something to do with the fact she was in the HM´s office. She took her hoop earring off and dropped it. Waiting for a few seconds, she looked at this girl curiously. Then, without warning, and shocking most of the watching people, she dived and caught it, just before it reached the ground.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

((Did April catch it? or did I?))
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 pm

((Oh yeah, April did. lol))
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 pm

((okay little confused there))

Casey zoomed over to April.

"Nice catch!! let me guess your going to be a seeker in Ravenclaw then?"
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 pm

"Well...I´m hoping. But someone else has signed up and I don´t know whether I´m as good, or hopefully better, than her." April sighed. "I´m only good because my parents are two famous seekers. Cho Chang, who plays for the HolyHeads and Viktor Krum who plays for the Bulgarian Quidditch team." April looked at the girl. "It´s really hard sometimes. They don´t give a flying Snitch about me." April took her hoop earring and put it back in it´s hole.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Casey bit her lip, it was obviously a sensitive subject.

"I know how you feel, since my mother died my father has pretty much ignored me for the past two years"
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 pm

April smiled. Someone who understood her. Wow, the first time that had happened. "It´s hard isn´t it?" April stared at the ground, about 2 feet below her. Her hair was whipped around her face in the wind. "When your parents should love you, but don´t have the time." She looked up at this girl. "It´s nice to have someone who understands me. Normally I just get bullied by my sister if I have a friend that does." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Pitch
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next