Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
the Park near the large apple trees EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
the Park near the large apple trees Vote_lcap1the Park near the large apple trees Voting_barthe Park near the large apple trees Vote_rcap 
Eupa
the Park near the large apple trees Vote_lcap1the Park near the large apple trees Voting_barthe Park near the large apple trees Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

the Park near the large apple trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

the Park near the large apple trees Empty
PostSubject: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm

This is the park, near the large apple trees.

Adriana goes here a lot. Why? Well she doesn't know, she likes climbing the apple trees and eating the apples maybe. It's also a good spot to think on things... like life in general. Or just wonder about the common toad.

----

After about several minutes of a scolding from one very angry Slayer, Adriana made her way towards the park in the place where she specified. She didn't know what made her give the message but she'd already done it.

She had a somewhat reasonable panic attack, thinking her double could have used this opportunity to ambush and possibly kill her so, she brought a couple of daggers handy. Diana would have been proud. But that was just caution talking really. She didn't think her double would ambush her. Besides if there was an ambush, she could just apparate outta there.

She wanted answers. Like how was it possible for a complete stranger to have the same face as her? She toyed with her locket... well half of a locket really... absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Adelina wandered into the park, and noticed Adriana.

"Um...hi." She glanced at what she was fiddling with, and frowned slightly. "...What is that?" She gestured to the half-a-locket.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 am

"It's... nothing." Adriana hid it from view.

She stood against her double, examining her carefully. "How is this possible? You look just like me, and I look just like you...it's like we're..."

Sisters, she wanted to say but that was impossible. Wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm

"...Related." Adelina finished. "...But that's not possible...is it?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 am

Adriana shook her head but she was doubtful.

"Our eyes are different." She said finally observing a difference.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm

"Yay." Adelina replied sarcastically. "Now everyone will be able to see how different we look."

But...if we're not related...why do we look the same...apart from the eyes thing?...Hell, we could have the same father-I don't know who mine is...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Haha," Adriana replied not really appreciating the sarcasm. "Very funny."

But Adriana felt the need to defend her earlier statement. "I'm just... trying to sort this out.... I mean... you are... me in affect really."

They could be sisters. That much as clear.

"You aren't a dementor... or any sort of creature that can mimic something... since you apparently have unique eyes."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

"Same for you." Adelina folded her arms.

She paused. "Who're your parents?..it's just, we could easily be related...And I don't know my father..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

"Oh that's funny," She meant funny in an interesting, what are the chances type thing. "I don't know who my mother is..."

Suddenly something occured to Adriana. "Wait... when it your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm

((lol...excellent question...I have no idea. Shall edit the random spaces later. Nice lol.))

Adelina blinked. Waaaay coincidental.

Adelina raised an eyebrow. "11th of June...When's yours?"

Last edited by Eupa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm

((I figure 11 of June, you know, double 1's and Gemini XD))

"11 of June as well..." Adriana said frowning. "But... no... we couldn't... " Adriana was struck dumb.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:15 pm

"Actually...that would make sense...in a weird twisted way." ((lol))

Adelina spoke factually. "I mean, you don't know your mum, and I don't know my dad. What if we do have the same parents? ...But we don't know for sure...other than the scary resemblance..."

She fiddled with the half of the locket around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 pm

"No..." Adriana was sure. "It can't be." She shook her head. "Your a vampire... and my father - I'm a Slayer. In what universe is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Adelina almost smiled. "I'm half vampire. My mother is a vampire...but my father was probably mortal."

She frowned slightly. "If you're a slayer why didn't you try and kill Maddie?" She half-laughed. "Or me?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 pm

"Well - alright, I'm not officially a slayer yet, but... my father - he was a Slayer, back in the day... he stopped now. But..."

Adriana blinked more times then necesary to try and figure out this mess. "That still... doesn't make sense!"

"If - hypothetically speaking - I am your sister, odd as that is, I'd have to be half-vampire as well! Now that's just not possible because my father killed every vampire he came across."

But as she said it. She was starting to have some seeds of doubt. Everything she knew to be true was starting to seem hazy.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Adelina shrugged. "And if-hypothetically, you were...half-vampire...like me...you'd quite like the taste of blood wouldn't you?"

She paused and surveyed Adriana. "Well? Do you like the taste of blood?"

"My mother was meant to kill all Slayers she came across too...But she confided in me that my father was the exception." This was weird. Really weird.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am

"I think I need a fire whiskey." Adriana said with a hand to her head. Then she noticed Adelina's locket. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Adelina shrugged. "Firewhisky is seriously overrated."

She undid the strap and held out her half of the locket.

"My mother gave it to me. Apparently it was important to her...and my dad. But...There's only half. She didn't tell me where the other half was..." She glanced at Adriana and half-laughed. "You don't happen to know do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Adriana stared. Stared longer than what was normal. She was dumbstruck you see she did in fact know where the other half was. It was dangling down her neck.

"No..." She whispered her hand going to her locket and pulling it off her neck. "It couldn't be..." She extended her hand so that Adelina could examine it.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Adelina said nothing.

She simply placed her half of the locket next to Adriana's.

"...How..." She whispered. She glanced up at Adriana. "Who are you?" She frowned.

Not that she was asking for her name, she was really asking who Adriana was to her. Not that she expected an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:36 pm

On a normal basis, Adriana would have said her name, sarcastically of course. However, this was a serious matter.

"It can't be." Adriana repeated. She shook her head. "I don't believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Adelina silently freaked. This was weird, by any standards.

But the locket...both halves of it...were evidence that this stranger was in fact...her sister?!

"...I...don't understand...You-You're...my..." She let the sentance trail into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 pm

"Sister..." Adriana finished.

She was rather closed to tears. "I need to talk to Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"...Dad." Adelina felt strange.

She didn't think, before blurting out, "Wait!...I mean, my dad's your dad...and your mum's my mum, and...I...I want to-Can't I...I...I want to meet Dad!"

"...I just- Almost everyone I know lives with their dad, and all of them know them, or at least who they are! I...don't. And you don't know mum! And...We're missing out!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Adriana was dumbstruck yet again. Twas true she wanted to meet her mother. In fact, it was one of her hearts most deepest and most desperate desires but... her mother was a... a... vampire. She'd been taught to hate vampires... not exactly by her father, she realized but, by her family, her cousins, and grandfather and uncles... she was so confused.

"But I have to ask him if this is true!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees Empty

Back to top Go down

the Park near the large apple trees
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next