Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Vote_lcap1the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Voting_barthe Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Vote_lcap1the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Voting_barthe Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

the Park near the large apple trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 pm

"But...We don't need to do that now! These prove enough don't they?" She gestured at the parts of the locket.

"And...They wouldn't need to know that we know...We're identical." She pleaded. "And we could finally meet our other parents! You could get to know Mum and I could get to know Dad- Please!" Adelina could barely believe she was begging.

"If we tell them now, they'll just take us away! Separate again-and neither of us will know both parents!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

"But!" Really she could find about a thousand reasons why this was wrong. But her mother... she'd finally get to meet her.

At last she resigned. "I need time to think this through."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Adelina sighed. "Fine...When can we meet up again? And where?"

She paused. "And for merlin's sake don't tell Dad! At least until we've spoken again."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:10 am

"Give me at least... three days." Adriana said. "And let's meet back here, at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Adelina sighed. "Fine. Same time, same place, three days from now."

She slipped her locket back on.

"...I'll see you then."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Adriana nodded and no sooner than that did she apparate out of there, still not believing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Adelina sighed and paused for a moment, pondering what she'd discovered.

She had a sister.

A sister.

Her mind now thoroughly confused, Adelina spun on the spot and vanished.

She couldn't tell Mum...not yet. Not until she'd met her father.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Three days later...

Adriana apparated waiting for her alleged Twin.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Adelina appeared and half-smiled at her...twin.

"...Hi again."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 pm

"Hi..." Adriana said shortly. "I brought a picture of Dad... in case you wanted to know how he looked like..."

Adriana offered her the picture.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Adelina blinked and stared at the picture for a few moments.

...Dad...

This was weird...

"...I may have one of mum somewhere..."

She flicked through her wallet,with one hand still holding the picture, finally selecting a passport picture of her mother. "Yep. It's a bit old now, but she hasn't changed...At all."

She almost laughed. Of course her mother hadn't changed. She was a vampire.

Adelina held out the picture, glancing at the picture of her father again, trying to fix the man in the photo in her memory forever. Her father...But she had no names or memories to put with the face...

She'd expected the feeling of empty space to shrink, at least slightly. Instead, it grew. This was the only image or information she had about her own father! It wasn't fair!

A mixture of annoyance and sadness washed over her and her face froze in a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Adriana happily gave up the picture of her father, for that of her mother.

She took a breath and sighed. It was just like what she'd imagined, but different somehow... she couldn't explain it. She seemed familiar, yet how could she be familiar if she hadn't seen her...

"Are we going to do this then?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Adelina paused, then smiled. "Fine with me. But we'll need to plan it carefullly, like how we stay in touch etc. Though, I guess there's always the Floo network..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm

"I've thought of that," Adriana said pulling out a small package wrapped in brown paper. "We can talk through these, just say my name, and I should hear it." Inside, was a magically charmed mirror.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Adelina opened the package. "Okay...But we'll need to practise being each other."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 pm

"And our eye colours are still different..." Adriana commented.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Adelina grinned. "Well...I guess contacts are one option...Or we could just use magic. My friend Maddie likes to change her eyes on a regular basis..." She explained.

Maddie was weird like that. Instead of being happy she wouldn't get old, she decided to keep changing her eye colour.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 am

"Yeah, I suppose magic would be better, I don't fancy the idea of poking your eye to get something in there." Adriana commented.

Then she thought of something. "What do you eat? Is there a specific thing you don't eat?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Adelina nodded, pointing a wand at her eye. "Oculus Pigmentum... I think..." She blinked. Her eyes felt exactly the same. "...Did it work?"

Adelina shrugged. "I don't eat raw meat. Nuh-uh. And no squid under any circumstance. Ever. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 pm

"Yes, I think it did," Adriana examined her sister's eyes carefully.

"Oculus Pigmentum" she pointed on her own eyes. "How's mine?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm

"Yep, as far as I can see." Adelina joked.

"So...who do we each need to know? I mean, who, besides Dad, should I know about?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

"Well I think you've already met my - our cousins." Adriana said. "You remember Diana, the one you tried to kill your friend? And the boy's Nicolas, he's a pretty good guy."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 pm

"Okay...So I'll need to practise being you around them." Adelina frowned slightly. This could be tricky. She didn't fancy Diana finding out about her impersonation...

"Um...I think there's only Maddie you'd need to fool. Mum's a bit of a...hermit really. Rarely sociable. And her family think she's dead. Long dead."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 pm

"Really?" Adriana asked. "Why is that? Alright I need to tell me everything I need to know about your - our mother. Everything."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Adelina thought for a moment. "Where to begin...Well, she's a vampire, but she never talks about her family, or dad, or anyone. She doesn't drink human blood, hunts animals and avoids people. I don't know why but she moved to the muggle world when I was really young, so I've lived there all my life. I went to muggle school, but then I met other vampires at magic school and she...didn't like it. Sometimes I think the only vampire she likes is Maddie." She laughed. "...But she won't tell me why we don't see her family or why they think she's dead, or ANYTHING about Dad."

She paused. "...What's Dad like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Park near the large apple trees   the Park near the large apple trees - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Park near the large apple trees
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next