Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Charms class. - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Charms class. - Page 2 Voting_barCharms class. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Charms class. - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Charms class. - Page 2 Voting_barCharms class. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Charms class.

Go down 
+2
Raven
Becca_Diggory
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran
Blood Rank: Half blood

Charms class. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:08 am

"Well it seems like no one is comeing, so lets begin." She got up taking out her wand and smiled at all the students.

“Hello boys and girl, if you do not already know my name is Professor Ramiro and I will be your substitute for the next couple of days. If I succeed and make headmistress Kiara proud I will be your permanent professor.” Charlotte smiled. Just by think about being a professor made her happy.

“Now let us start class. Today we will be learning the basics to see what you know; does anyone know what Wingardium Leviosa is? Any demonstrations please don’t be shy.” She waited to see if anyone knew this simple spell. All the students should know this spell, but she wasn’t sure if the 1st years knew it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 am

Cosette shot her hand sky high knowing the answer. She excitedly waited for the teacher to call on her.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 am

Charlotte smiled happily "O.k Cosette you may demostrate and give an example."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 am

Cosette took something simple, like her quill, and took out her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" she said activating the spell. The quill began to move and it started to hover over then desk. She then put it higher and higher, all the way up to the ceiling then dropped it on her desk again.

"Wingardium Leviosa is a charm to pick up small object, for example my quill, and let it levitate. Say the charm wrong and say it to much, it may explode in your face but you may be able to have it levitate." Cosette smiled sitting up straight happily showing the class she was very intelligent.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-11-14

File
Name: Max Pearson
Blood Rank: Muggle born

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:25 am

Carol shivered when Cosette mentioned the fact that it could blow up in her face. That happened to her the first time she tried that spell, and it wasn't pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:11 am

"Very well Cosette, great example and demonstration." Charlotte praised Cosette giving her a piece of chocolate "Oh I almost forgot, I give out candy unexpectedly so if you like one you better be paying attention." She looked at the Slytherins since she knows how Slytherins are, how they like to goof off.

"O.K continuing on, let's try something more difficult, does anyone know the cheering charm? It should be in your text book The Standard Book of Spells, if you had read it then you would know what I am talking about," she said looking around the room of students.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Billie ran into the room unexpectledly, noticing that the other students were there. "Sorry I'm late." He told the teacher. Caroline rolled her eyes. she never understood how students could be late.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 am

Charlotte smiled kindly, "It's fine, but please try to be early next time and not disrupt my class or next time I will have to give you detention." Charlotte didn't want to be mean, but she had to step up and take charge so students won't step all over her.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 am

Billie nodded and took a seat next to Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 am

"We were just explaining the cheering charm, would you like to demonstrate for us?" Charlotte asked the student who just walked in, "If you don't know the cheering charm that's quiet alright."
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 am

Billie smiled. that was just the spell he was practicing that made him late for class. "Sure. I could try." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 am

Cosette sat up straight and listened respectfully to Billie, she already knew that charm, but she was being respectful. She watched every move Billie was going to do and wasn't complaining.

As for Raven, it was the complete opposite. She slouched down in her chair with a mad look being bored as ever. She coughed here and there being rude and disrupting the class, the coughing wasn't her fault though it was uncontrollable because she was sick. She yawned loudly making sure everyone knew she was extremely bored. Raven would drum her fingers loudly wanting to learn something new and not review. She sighed wanting to go back to her dorm and sleep to get better.

Cosette turned to her cross, "Raven! be a little bit more interested and pay attention!" she whispered jabbing her elbow lightly on Raven's arm to get her attention. But Raven wasn't paying attention and was about to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 am

Charlotte heard little noises coming from Raven and frowned, "Please excuse me," she told the student who was late. She walked up to Raven and looked at her sternly, "Raven do you have a reason why you are disrupting class with your irritable little noises?" she asked in a clam sophisticated tone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 am

Raven looked up at the professor and sat up, "No I have no reason why I am disrupting class," she said honestly. She had a madish look on her face showing she REALLY wants out of class and go to bed. Chills went up Raven's spine and she was developing goosebumps and feeling very cold. Sweat dripped down her face madly and she was coughing a lot while chattering her teeth showing she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 am

Charlotte looked at the girl and noticed she was not in a good condition, "I really think you should go to the infirmary I will right you a pass." Charlotte went to her desk writting a note on a small peice of parchment and gave it to Raven, "I hope you feel better!" she smiled watching the girl leave.

Once she left she went back to the student who was going to demonstrate the cheering charm, "before you start can you tell me your name please?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:02 am

Raven nodded and took the piece of parchment and standing up, she felt unbalanced and just wanted sleep.

"I hope you get better, Raven," Cosette said worriedly watching Raven gather her stuff.
"Thanks," Raven responded shivering. She put her quill, ink, and her parchment back in her bag and she left the class.

Raven looked at the parchment that said "infirmary" on it and thought it wasn't the best time to see Juria, so she went straight up to her dorm to sleep.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm

"Oh, Billie Carmichael, Ma'am." Billie responded.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am

"Well Billie you may demonstrate the cheering charm on one of our students if you like," Charlotte looked around the room, "Any volunteers?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Demon
First year
First year

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 am

"Oh sh-..." Said Luke walking down the hall. "Er... sheesh." He said as a group of 1st years passed him. He walked into the class room, and took a seat in the back, left corner. This was his usual seat, because of the shadows in it. "Sorry I'm late." Said the young hufflepuff, with a thick accent. "Vy appologies for veing late to ze class." He said, with his thick, German accent. "It vill not happen again." He said, sitting down. He pulled out his parchemnt, ink, and quills.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Billie watched the student as he came into the class. "How about him?" Billie asked the teacher, since no one else seemed to be volunteering.
Back to top Go down
Demon
First year
First year

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:24 pm

"Huh?" Luke said looking around. He looked at the board, and saw "Cheering Charms." That either meant he had to explain them, or use one. He decided to go with the latter. "Uh... all right..." He said. He pointed his wand at the nearest student, Billie, and preformed the spell (The didn't tell you the encantation in the books or movies). He hoped he did it right. Of course, he always preformed spells correctly.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm

"Now in any moment, Billie should feel a warm feeling inside of him," Charlotte explained watching Billie's reactions to the charm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Cosette observed very closely, she heard a lot about the cheering charm but never seen it in action. She took notes to study just in case it would be on the homework.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-12

File
Name: Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 am

Alex looked up and watched the 2 boys do the cheering charm at each other and smiled. She hoped the homework won't be to hard when the professor gives it to them. She took out her own wand and rose her hand, "Professor Charlotte? Can I try using the cheering charm?" she asked politely waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 am

"Of course come on up here," Charlotte smile waving her hand to have Alex come. "I believe everyone should try it out, everyone come on up here and choose a partner to try out the cheering charm." She watched all the students come up in the front of the class.

Becca and Delilah, to other students, cam and became partners. They used the cheering charm on each other. By mistake, Delilah said the char wrong and blasted Becca in the face.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Delilah shrieked as she saw her best friend have a burnt face.
"Not to worry," Charlotte came and cleaned up the mess Delilah made, "here let me help you." Charlotte helped Delilah pronounce the charm and showed her how to use the wand properly. "Now you try.

Delilah nodded saying the cheering charm and did it correctly. Becca felt happy inside like never before. Becca did the same thing to Delilah correctly the first time and the 2 friends smiled happily together.

"Now this charm is very useful, even though it wears down after a while. It can help someone depressed or needs a boost of confidence." Charlotte explained while the students practiced the charm. "But do please be careful and not blast anyone's face please," Charlotte winked at Delilah who had gotten red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms class.   Charms class. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms class.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next