Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Voting_barFebruary 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Voting_barFebruary 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

February 3035 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 am

Kiara smiled softly glad and relieved Ara had calmed down and even had a smile on her face. She was so relieved Ara had come to her and not done something out of haste or Depression. She didn't want to think of what the out come would have turned out for had Ara tried to do really on her own, there were so many that could have gone wrong.

"I don't know honey, A sweet baby girl, or a bouncing little boy, good chance of either" she said.

"As long as the child is healthy he or she will be perfect" she said taking a sip of her own tea..

Speaking of health she needed to ask, "How have you been feeling lately Ara? You have been eating right and taking all the vitimins haven't you?" she asked just seeming to realize in all the chaos no one had asked her how she felt.

She then looked up as Eglantine and Horatio came in, she silently cast a spell to turn all the word hearable in to words for Eglantine, the spell would vanish when her hearing came back.

She had a Tea for Eglantine and a Hot chocolate for Horatio, she hoped the sweet hot liquid would would help them as well.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 am

Ara nodded. "Yeah." she sighed, sipping the hot tea. Of course the child might have Otto's chocolate skin and black eyes. That would both lift and kill her... a beautiful child but a constant memory of the father's rejection.

"Fine... I eat a lot, but I'm not huge." she remembered the glamour and cancelled it, revealing her only slightly swollen stomach. "Guess I'm lucky its small." she muttered, her smile fading as her parents entered, looking so weary and worn. She remembered seeing her father looking that way before... it had never been because of her before. It had always been Ava and her mother...

Biting her lip, she forced herself to remain calm.
"Do you want the child?" Eglantine asked, rather bluntly, her green eyes fixed on Ara's brown. Horatio's brow wrinkled and he turned to stare at his wife. Ara's mouth dropped open. She hadn't even thought her parents would consider adoption an option.

"I...I'm not sure." Ara murmured, dropping her eyes, feeling guilt wash over her again as her stammered statement hung for her mother to read. A second clang of bells it felt like.
"Eglantine." Horatio stated, his voice oddly sharp. "We are not going to let her put our grandchild up for adoption."

Eglantine hardly needed to read what was said to understand what Horatio meant.
"It isn't our child." she countered. "If Ara feels she would not be a fit parent... adoption would be best for both her and the child."
Horatio looked torn between fury and confusion.
"Good god, woman! Have you lost all sense of morals?!" Ara shrunk back, unfamiliar to her father's tone of voice, especially at Eglantine.

Eglantine said nothing for a moment, an awkward silence hanging in the air.
"Besides." Horatio continued, closing his eyes. "If Ara continues to do as she "feels" we will only increase the trouble. This child lives due to her mistake. I am not about to sacrifice its life for her to make another."

"I never said-"

Horatio interrupted her, her soft voice for once irritating him.
"You implied."

Another awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am

Kiara didn't like where this was going, she didn't want to take sides, but she agreed with Eglantine. In fact she was rather shocked by Horatio's additude, after all two of her children were adopted. Edan and Rossa were the best choices she ever made.

If Ara couldn't love the child she bore, then it was the child that would suffer the most.

Kiara patted Ara on the shoulder as she turned her gaze to Horatio, her eyes alone showed she was less.. much less then happy about his statment.

"Since when is adoption immoral Horatio? Rossa and Edan birth parents were in same predicament as Ara, unable to love the children they had, saw them as burdens only. You can't force love Horatio, and the Child Ara carries right now deserves to be Loved." She said her face set, she didn't care if she made Horatio angry at her, she would fight for the best interest of the child, not the pride the Horatio held.

"A child forced in to the arms of someone who doesn't love them will only cause the child to suffer. You of all people should know that Horatio, remember how horrible I was to you during the potion accident in 2018. I behaved that was becasue I was put the arms of two people you didn't love me.." she said at last then she turned her head away and back to Ara.

"Ara think about this it is very immportant, Can you love this child? cause if you can't there is no sense in keeping it" she said softly but firmly. Weather Horatio liked it or not, this wasn't his choice.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 am

Horatio sighed, the anger slowly draining from him. He could almost feel the hurt radiating from his silent wife and from Ara as well. However Kiara's eyes said all he needed to know... he had crossed a line.

"Adoption is not immoral, Kiara." he stated, an edge to his voice, despite his draining anger. "And yes, Edan and Rossa's birth parents gave them away for you to love and raise them. But Ara is not them and I will not stand by idly as we discuss wants, desires over life." his volume was increasing and he tried desperately to lower it. He didn't want to argue with Kiara, never really had before.

"Indeed you showed me that, and I remember it well. It pained me to even think of you being raised by those cretins when you could have been kept. That is my point, my dear. That is my pain! I will not be Cledwyn Rosier!" He had risen to his feet, but now seated himself again.

Ara's mouth opened. So her father was simply afraid to ruin her child's life... if only she was so thoughtful. Her hand strayed to her stomach.
"I can..." she murmured. "I am responsible for the life... I can love him." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 am

Kiara looked at Horatio in confusion at his words, Cledwyn Rosier forced Eglantine to give her away, he took her from the arms of her mother and she was giving to another relative, relative who feared and hated her. She still didn't agree with Horatio statment, It wasn't about wants or desires true but it was about the best intrests of the child, not teahing the young parent a lesson.

Cledwyn Rosier took away the freedom of choice from Eglantine, giving Ara the choice would in fact prove the very un Chedwyn Rosier thing to do. She still didn't understand Horatio's reasoning, and Adoption in this case would different they would get to know the parents, to ensure they would care and love the baby, Not just dump it in a orphanedge.

She merely sighed sadly at him not wanting to argue, "None even thought you were Horatio" she whispered quietly to contrast with his voice that was barely below yelling.

She smiled at Ara at her words that she would love the child and take reasponsibity for her actions.

"That was a very grown up decision Honey" She said with a smile. "But think long and hard about it okay, this is a decision that will change your life forever." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Ara took a deep breath, looking between her now silent parents and her sister. No... she did not need to think about it. Not a second longer. The child was hers and she was going to give it the best mother she possibly could. Thinking back, she remembered her own childhood. Years spent fighting with Ava, playing with Edwin and other children. Her parents had almost always been there for her. No doubt both she and Ava had been burdens at times. She couldn't imagine teaching classes, being a head of house and along with that, raising three children. Her parents and family had raised her; she was mature enough to do the same for her own child. And she wouldn't be doing it alone... they would help her.

"This is my choice, Papa." she stated softly, folding her arms. "I'm sorry, but it's not yours." looking down at her ragged nails, but tedious hours of biting them, she made up her mind forever.
"I'm going to have the baby and keep it."

She knew it would please everyone present. Even herself. Somehow just the thought of the child now made her feel giddy with excitement. The dread of her parents and sister was gone, replaced with time to think of other thoughts... names, future memories... maybe even future plans.

"Very well, Ara." Horatio nodded, leaning back in his chair. He noticed that Eglantine wasn't even looking at him, and immediately knew he'd be sleeping on the couch that night. "Your mother and I are very proud of you." he added, realizing what a tremendous show of courage it was for his young daughter. She would be a great mother, he knew it. And maybe Kiara was right... it was best that she had made the choice, rather than he.

"Yes..." Eglantine murmured, looking at Ara. "Very proud." her tone of voice was soft, but her cut Horatio off like a glass wall. Her hearing had yet to return, but every word he had said before seemed engraved on her very heart.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Kiara sighed as she looked between Horatio and Eglantine, she was still confused over Horatio's reasoning against the Adoption option, and she didn't know what was said that hurt Eglantine so deeply.. Sacrifice one childs life? was he under the immpression most aboptions went as bad as hers?

She merely shock her head sadly and turned her attention to Ara, she would talk to Horatio later, let him explain why he saw fit to hurt the three women in the room with him.

Kiara hugged Ara and smiled "Very good Ara, I am glad, I will be with you every step of the way I promise. If you ever need anything just give me a shout okay? Questions.. help.. anything okay?" she said, she more then anyone know how scary pregancey was, she prayed Ara wouldn't have to go through what she did while having Greta and Beagan. Plus there were somethings it might be easier to talk to her about then with her parents. Big sister was different then mother and father, just look at there different reactions to the news Ara was expecting...

Then Kiara got an Idea, Kaylie was only a month later into her pregnancey then Ara was, perhaps Ara wouldn't mind having someone going through the same thing she was.

"Hmm Ara? Is it alright with you if I tell Kaylie about this? She and Tav are expecting their first child in May. I am sure Kaylie wouldn't mind another first time mother to speak to" she offered with a smile.

Kaylie was a understanding person, she had to be concidering the family she agreed to marry in to. She still remembered her and Kaylie taking on her wedding day, Kaylie had been so nervous yet unbelieveibly ecited, about becoming Mrs, Kaylie McConn she had adorded the entire family. Even though she admitted the McConn Christmas family dinner had scared her..

But yes Kaylie was a very understanding person, Ara had nothing to be concerned about with Kaylie's reaction to her pregnancey.

"Now honey.. do you have questions or concerns you would like to ask now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:00 am

Ara nodded. "Thanks, Kiara." she murmured, looking with relief at her older sister. "Thank you so much." She hugged her, taking comfort in her words.

"No, I wouldn't mind you telling Kay..." Ara murmured, knowing Tav's wife was a gentle and caring person. She had always liked Kay. "Yeah, that would be neat." she muttered, pulling back from Kiara. She didn't want to admit, in front of her parents that she wasn't exactly sure how to be a mother... she wasn't one of those teenagers who desired family and to raise children and all that. She was more career minded... Not that she had ever assumed she wouldn't have a family. Just not so soon and definitely not without a father for the child.

"No, not right now. But I'm sure I'll have more later on." she smiled. Of that she was certain. Her gaze drifted to her parents, still as stone in their seats. What would she give to know what was going through their minds. It was sort of ironic... her parents were two of the greatest wizard and witch of their times and yet they seemed to struggle with things the average person could accept with ease...or at least with more than silence.

"Where'd you go, Papa?" she asked, curious to know if her baby's father was still alive.

Horatio sighed.
"Nowhere half-pint... don't worry about it. Kiara's right. If you ever need anything we'll all be here for you." Ara smiled.
"Thanks, Papa." she rose from her chair to hug him, thankful that tears no longer burned in his eyes.

"Mama?" she murmured, wrapping her arms around her mother. Eglantine was stiff and hardly comforting, either so lost in her own thoughts she didn't notice her daughter or perhaps not knowing how to comfort her. Slowly she patted Ara's back.
Softly in latin she began to murmur.
"Deus meus, ex toto corde poenitet me omnium meorum peccatorum, eaque detestor, quia peccando, non solum poenas a Te iuste statutas promeritus sum, sed praesertim quia offendi Te, summum bonum, ac dignum qui super omnia diligaris. Ideo firmiter propono, adiuvante gratia Tua, de cetero me non peccaturum peccandique occasiones proximas fugiturum."

Ara looked at her mother puzzled as she pulled away, but smiled softly when Eglantine patted her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 am

Kiara smiled glad things were finally smoothing over, and once agian thanking merlin for allowing Ara to finally have the courage to say something, and not opt for the "easier" path. A path that would no doubt destroy Eglantine and Horatio..

"Alright I will call Kaylie later tonight, and you two can plan what to do from there"

Then she another thought occured to her, well perhaps it was the headmistress part of her kicking in, she wasn't sure.

"Hmm Ara? What are your plans for Hogwarts? she asked curious and concerned, Ara was so close to finishing and along with Ava one of the youngest to ever graduate from Hogwarts.

Her best bet was to finished before the child was born, once the child is born she will have her hands full.

She stood thinking with a contemptaing expression on her face.. "Ara, when you think you are ready to take you final exams let me know, I believe I can arrange for you to Graduate before June.. If you think you are ready for the exams before then." she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am

"That sounds good." Ara smiled. She wanted to take a nap now... close a door and just bask in the fact that everything just might work out. Plans for Hogwarts... well there went that idea... she frowned.

"I guess I'll have to study extra hard to pass the OWLS." she murmured. "I have till June if everything goes okay." She felt a burden leave her shoulders at Kiara's statement. "Thank you so much. And I'll be ready! I know I will." she hugged her sister tightly. "I know it. Thank you so much."

Hugging each of her parents again, she sighed. "I'm going to go back to my dormitory room now, okay. I'll see you all tomorrow." she said kissing her father's temple. Both her parents nodded, Horatio rising to see her to the fireplace.

Eglantine approached Kiara, folding her arms carefully.
"Thank you..." she murmured. "For helping her."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 am

Kiara smiled as Ara left to go back to school, she had no doubt she was tired, she had a long emotional day, a day that would leave anyone tired.

She nodded to Eglantine, but waved off the thanks, "No need for thanks Eglanrtine, that is what a big sister is for, or at least that is what they should be for. You have no idea how glad and relieved I am that I could help" she said with a smile. "But it was her that came to me, if she hadn't I may never have known" she said feeling proud of Ara for having to courage to come forward to someone at last.

Then she put her hand on Eglantines shoulder, "Are you alright though?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 am

Eglantine nodded. "You are both exceptional young women." she murmured, little emotion in her voice to lend sincerity to the statement, though no doubt it was meant to be sincere.
"I am fine..." she turned back to the table, clearing away the dishes, obviously not wanting to talk about whatever was bothering her.

Ean and Ewan both poked their nearly identical heads into the room, impish smiles leaving little room to doubt that they were up to mischief.
"Mama, can we borrow a sheet?" Ewan asked. Eglantine nodded, shooing them away with a wave of her hand. The twins exchanged delighted glances and hurried to pull a sheet form the linen cupboard.
"Make sure its a thick one that'll float." Ean whispered. Ewan nodded.
"Just trust me, 'kay."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Kiara sighed, somethings never changed, it was something she had come to accept. Then she looked at the twin curiously, what in merlins name would the need a sheet for?

To see what type of trouble they were getting in to, she followed them.

"What are you two up to?" she asked from behind them.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 am

Ewan and Ean both froze, whirling around.
"Um..."
"Uh..." Ewan looked into Kiara's eyes, he was always the more bold of the twins.
"We're trying an experiment." he stated, as if daring her to ask what it might be.
Ean's cheeks were red with fear of having been caught.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 am

Kiara looked between the two boys, Oh yeah something was up, and it was no good.

She kneeled infront of the boys and whispered in the same secretive tone, "And what would that be?"

She didn`t plan to tell on them, no. Just make sure what ever they were doing didn`t get them selves hurt or destroy anything. She wasn`t there mother after all she was there sister... granted much, much other sister, but still.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 am

Ean smiled, the fear vanishing. Ewan however was not as easily won over.
"A secret one." he muttered. Ean pushed him and he rolled his eyes. "Oh okay."
Ean's smile grew.
"We're gonna try jumping like in the matrix. Ava said a sheet works." Ean happily chirped, holding out the blanket.

After Horatio had seen Ara back to Hogwarts, he returned to the kitchen and sighed deeply. Eglantine appeared to have hardly moved from where he had left her. Seeing that Kiara appeared to be taking care of the twins, he approached her, wrapping his arms around her small frame. She felt stiff in his arms, but after all that had been said and heard... it was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:24 am

Kiara blinked.. Jumping like in the matrix? That girl.. The twins could get hurt doing that.

"She did, did she? Well you know what I know a better way... a way to make it look just like the matrix no sheet or strings involved. But there is a catch.. you have to promise not to try it this way okay? Besides.. my way looks way cooler" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 am

Ewan and Ean listened, intrigued. Kiara's way, whatever is was, sounded way better than jumping off their bunk bed with a sheet.
"What is it?" Ewan asked, slightly skeptical... Ean was lost in trust. It had to be good if Kiara said it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 am

Kiara smiled, "Why with magic of course, no better way to fly" she said with a chuckle.

In the back of her mind she was debating on telling Eglantine and Horatio... or just yelling at her younger sister her self. What would she had done had the twins hurt them selves had she not intervened? Did she care at all for there safety?

The just had a big enough blow with Ara's unplanned pergnancey, this was just giving them extra stress.... But what if they did something like this again on there Sister's word and no one was around to stop them?

She mentaly sighed it was one thing after another...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 am

"We can't do that." Ewan pointed out, deciding the sheet just might be a better way after all. Ava might be mean, but she was smart. Mama had always said that Ava was "terribly intelligent"... and so did Papa...
"But you can, make us fly!" Ean cheered, smiling happily. "Please Kiara. Like Mama when Papa scares her." he giggled. Ewan laughed too.

"Well well well.... If it isn't my favourite bastard sister." Ava drawled, folding her arms. She was wearing a black leather halter top and equally black jeans. Her hair fell down around her face, leaving her pretty features in shadow. "Having fun with the kiddies?" she asked, patting Ewan's head. Tossing a thick lock of red hair over her shoulder she smirked at Kiara.

"Oh yeah," she tapped her chin as if remembering something. "You don't like fun." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 am

Kiara's smile faded at the voice of her over abnoxious younger sister, "Ava, pleasant as always I see" she commented, she had long since lost the want to fight with her. As it was always, stressful and pointless exercise, so she ignored the bait..

Looking at Ewan and Ean she smiled at them, "I give the two of you my word.. I will have you jumping like in the matrix, but trust me when I say a mere sheet will not even slow your fall to the ground, you are to big for it to help. You could both get hurt doing that" she said with a sigh.

Turning to Ava again she asked, "So Dear sweet Ava, is hogwarts boreing you?" she asked curious as to why Ava decided to show her face her when she needn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 am

"Oh no, I'm easily amused... to quote Mother..." Ava sighed as if weary. "Speaking of our, I mean, my, cause he's not your father now is he? 'My' parents are where exactly?"

Ewan and Ean nodded along with Kiara and rushed for the steps. They had learned years ago to get out of sight whenever Ava started up with an argument... it never ended up pretty.

"I stopped by to see if they wanted to sign something for me." she headed for the kitchen, rudely pushing Kiara aside. Spotting her parents, she made a beeline toward them, noting her attire would get the reaction she wanted from her father at the very least. Her mother was better at hiding her shock.

"Ava dear." Her mother murmured, not offering any physical evidence of affection much too Ava's disappointment. It was rather fun to watch her father's face turn red as he tried to control his anger...
"Mama darling." she cooed in response, rolling her eyes. "I need a signature on this." she tossed the stamped document on the table for them to read. Her father sighed.
"Not now, Ava." She was reminded of when she had been a little girl, running up to her father to ask him to do something for her or with her... 'Not now, Ava...' how many times was she told those three words of promise, rarely delivered.

Sensing the rising argument, Eglantine signed her name onto the document without reading it and handed it back to her daughter.
"There." she smiled, trying to keep everyone happy. Her hearing was returning in pops and cracks.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 am

Kiara sighed these were old botton's that only Ava really tried to push, besides she was a fully grown woman the touantings of her 15 year old sister... a girl old enough to be her own daughter, didn't really phase her.

If Ava truely wanted to anger her all she had to do was harm a another member of her family. Then she didn't care if she wasn't Ava's mother, she would use magic againt her if she had to... Tough love didn't even begin to cover it.

She watched the exchange from the side of the kitchen door, trying to convice her self giving Ava detention every day til she graduates was immature.

Sighing again she stood back a bit, and looked around for the twins, making sure they weren't making sure they weren't trying to jump off anything.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 am

Ava rolled her eyes. "So now I'm suppose to run off like a good puppy?" she sneered, her fifteen years seeming to fade behind angry eyes. Horatio motioned for the door.
"Not now, Ava, please." Forever his statement to her.

Chuckling, she did as he "requested"... now was not the time to anger him. She had what she wanted and wasn't about to risk any of the three powerful people taking the signed document back, or forcing her to change her mind.
"Toodles..." she threw back over her shoulder, vanishing out the open door. As soon as it closed, Eglantine turned on her husband, her glare white hot in anger.

"You did it again." she hissed. "You never talk to her."
Horatio's own face hardened.
"She is impossible to talk to."
"No, she is not. She is struggling and confused. She is only a child." Eglantine's eyes filled with tears.
Shaking his head, Horatio looked for Kiara. His voice barely above a whisper he murmured the truth.
"No...she's not."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 am

Kiara who had been still glanceing around for the twins, ran her hand over her face.. whatever were they going to do with Ava?... she really didn't understand her younger sister and why she a acted out...

When she saw Horatio she walked over to him.... he didn't seem to be having all that good of luck with his daughters as of late. She could only imagine...

Putting her hand on his shoulder she asked "want to talk about?" hating seening him so beaten. And he went through the gauntlet today...

"I has been a rough day hasn't it.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February 3035 (fixed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next