Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Voting_barFebruary 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Voting_barFebruary 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

February 3035 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 am

Horatio slowly shook his head.
"Not today, Kiara." he murmured, patting her hand on his shoulder. "Not today." Eglantine and he had never really sat down and discussed Ava... or any of their children. Perhaps they should have, maybe it would have helped them deal with their shortcomings, but the past was the past.
At that moment in time there was nothing Horatio felt could be said... not now...
"Yes, rough." he sighed, giving Kiara a small smile. How she remained for positive was a wonder to him. A wonder he saw also in Edwin... and Ciaran.

"I should make Ewan and Ean's food..." Eglantine murmured, beginning to prepare the meal. Later on, unless she could help it, she knew Horatio and she would have to talk. Not just about Ara, but Ava. Their daughter had pushed them from her for long enough. They needed to figure out why everything had changed... and how to fix it.
"Will you stay?" she asked, not looking back at Kiara. If she did, she knew her shaking hands would be followed by heavy tears.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 am

Kiara nodded in understanding it would be probably to much to talk about it now.

"I will stay for a while longer, have a promise to keep to the Twins before I leave. Then I should be heading back to hogwarts, I left on quite short notice, I told Sevastyan would be afew hours..." she said.

She thought about the incident with the twins and what they had been planning to do in Ava's word. She promised not to tell on them, yet it could be their saftey at stake here...

She sighed.. "Please don't ask me why I am saying this, I promised the twins I would keep it between us, but.. keep a close eye on the twins aroung Ava. They could have been hurt today doing something she encouraged... I don't know what really happened, not do I know Ava's side of the story. I just thought to warn you... in case" she said turning her self away before either her parents could say anything... And feeling bad she had to tell them this after all that happened.

Walking down the hall she called "E1 E2, want to cashing on my promise I made you now or later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 am

Nodding, Horatio took a seat at the table, stroking his trimmed beard with a hand.
"They'll like that..." he murmured, not even needing to know what Kiara had promised to know it was probably something they'd like.

He flinched slightly as Eglantine dropped a frying pan on the tiled floor, but kept his seat as she picked it up. It struck him as odd that she had just happened to drop said dish the moment Kiara had mentioned Hogwarts. Perhaps there were still feelings about no longer teaching there, that bothered his wife. Another thing they would need to discuss.

"What?" Eglantine turned sharply, her green eyes wide with disbelief. Glancing at Kiara's retreating figure, he wondered what he had missed her say to cause such a reaction.
"Ava would never do anything to harm Ewan or Ean." Eglantine whispered. Ah... Horatio shuddered inwardly, so in some way, shape or form, Ava had begun to torment her brothers as well... it was no surprise to him. After all, Ava already found ways to anger just about every member of her family.

He sighed.
"We'll watch her, Kiara. Thank you." he called as she walked away. Eglantine glared at him, her eyes softening only slightly.
"There is nothing to be thankful about..." she grounded out, setting the heavy pan on the burners.
Horatio thought it best to remain silent on that one...

Ewan peeked the door open a crack.
"You gotta say the secret password to get in." He stated in hushed tones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 3035 (fixed)   February 3035 (fixed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

February 3035 (fixed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3