Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Vote_lcap1McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Voting_barMcConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Vote_lcap1McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Voting_barMcConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 am

Serena Lestrange stood in front of the McConn house with a smirk on her face, why? Because she planned its destruction. She planned to kill her mother, Kiara McConn, for she was holding her back, making her weak, she did something to her as a baby that prevented her from reaching her full potential she had to undo what she did, to do that she needed to Kill her birth mother.

She looked a lot like her mother, the back hair and basic look of her face, her eyes were of her father however, stormy grey instead of the deep blue of her mothers.

Taking one last puff on her cigarette she through it to the ground and stepped on it as she made her way up to the McConn door way. Her plan, to earn the house holds trust, allow them to believe sweet Kiara’s daughter had returned from the dead.

Yes that was a story in its self, she knew the truth, she had been kidnapped from her mothers house and replaced with a clone of her self the was made to die of the first illness it came across no matter how weak a virus it was. She was raised by a pureblood family, and trained in the dark arts to be the perfect killer, she only needed to kill this one woman and her full power could finally be reached.

But killing Kiara McConn was much easier then done, she had tried on numerous occasions, dressed as a figure in black and a silver mask. All times the women escaped with nothing more then a scratch on her, it angered her to on end. So she went with the old phrase, “Can‘t beat, them join them” and was just bending it a bit at the end.

Putting on a friendly face, she lifted her hand and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 am

Tav looked up from the book he had been reading to his son, Caleb, Ara's son, Zeki and the newest addition to the McKevin family, Sevie. All three boys were sitting quietly listening to the story, eyes the size of dinner plates. He knew the rest of the extended family were spread out through the house and yard.

"Can someone get the door?" he shouted, continuing on with the story. Zeki's thumb went back into his mouth and Sevie looked forward the door... a forever curious boy.

"THE DOOR!" he shouted again, knowing at least four people heard him as gigging was coming from the kitchen. It was a sunny beautiful summer day, with the entire McKevin family, minus Ava and most of the McConn family, not including relatives, present. The house seemed alive with the playing children and laughing and talking adults.

"Patience, Tavish." Eglantine admonished sweeping down the steps with Zaphira in her arms. Tav chuckled when Zeki immediately went to his grandmother and sister.

"Where is Emma?" she asked, approaching the door. Tav shrugged.
"I think Edwin has her and the twins." He pointed at the two left in front of him. "I've got these two."

"So I see." Eglantine murmured, opening the door, while trying to keep from tripping over Zeki, who had grabbed her heavy robes.

She took the young woman in slowly, wondering if she perhaps knew the young woman.
"Can I help you, dear?" she asked, shifting the cooing Zaphirah so Zeki couldn't pull on the blanket. Zeki stared up at the stranger with large fearful eyes from behind his grandmother's robes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 am

Serena took in the women in fornt of her, by all acounts her biological grandmother, and the Hire of Rosier. Well form the look of things not anymore.

Giving the woman a nervous smile, she nodded "I was looking for Mrs Kiara McConn, is she home? I umm it is rather complicated, you wouldn't believe me if I told you I fear.." she said playing her part well

Caleb climed onto his father lap and whispered in his ear, "She looks like Grandma"

__

Kiara was on the back poarch with Rossa putting a pain relief potion on her daughters foot due to the fact she had been stung by a whasp.

"There you go Honey, the swelling should go down soon" she said as she patted her daughter in the shoulder.

Rossa smiled already feeling the potion work its magic. "Thanks Mum, that was one nasty bug"

"Let me know if it starts to hurt again okay?"

Rossa nodded " Of course Mum"

Kiara rose and went back into the kitchen to put the first aid stuff away.

David was at the table looking over a form real quick, it was a application for a teaching postion that Kiara had given him for the charms postion.. He was still thinking it over and was planning of talking to Ara when he got the chance, with Zaphira still really young he wasn't sure this was the best time to go into teaching just yet. He wanted to, apart of the reason Kiara offered him the job first, but.. again with the children still being to young..

"I am not sure, I don't want to presure Ara into letting me with the kids still being to young..." he said wanting so much to accept it but yet not wanting to.

Kiara smiled at the younger man, "Talk it over with your Wife David, you have 2 weeks before I have to have put the position up for grabs" she said putting to stuff away.

David noting to first aid stuff, "Was someone hurt?" he asked concerned.

"Rossa got stung by a whasp, she takes the bug bits rather badly I am afriad, she will be find though, her foot will be swollen for a few days, but other wise alright" Kiara explanined.

"Ah I see, tell her I hope it feels better" David said.

Kiara nodded "Thank you David, I will.. and rememeber think it over.. there maynot be a opened postition next year" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 am

Eglantine pleasant face darkened as she noticed how alike the young woman looked to her daughter, Kiara and now she requested the woman. Had she not had Zeki hanging on her robes and Zaphira in her arms, Eglantine might have pulled her wand out. She did not the situation... it just did not feel right as if something was hidden or amiss. Allowing her suspicion to show on her face, noting to see if the woman gave any hints as to who she was, Eglantine turned to see Tav stand and approach from behind.

He knew his son was good at noticing things and didn't like the idea of a woman that looked that his mother at the door. Thankfully Edan popped into the room at that moment and Caleb and Sevie was carted away to play in another room.

"Complicated or not, Miss, I am afraid you are not entering this house until you explain who you are." Eglantine's voice had her teacher's edge. Tav nearly chuckled as he remembered cowering in fear of that same voice. No doubt the glare that accompanied it had nearly killed many a student including his wife, Kay and himself.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 am

Serena inwardly was amused with the reaction she recieved, however on the outsided she sported the nervous and scared young woman under the glare for older witch.

"Look please you must understand, you won't believe me if I tell you now..." she said, which was the truth, in all intents and purposes.

"Please I just need to speak to her, I don't need to come in" she said pleadingly.

David came out of the kitchen, folding the still unsighed paper in his hand when he looked up and saw Eglantine with is step son and daughter apprearing to be talking with young woman to door who seems a bit upset.

Walking up behind them he asked, "What is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 am

Eglantine would rather not have had David approach, it was hard enough to seem intimidating with two small children let alone Tav and now David "prying" in. "Go get Kiara." she murmured. Her attention turned back to the young woman.

"Very well. But do not need to understand anything." Strangers showing up on the doorstep with strange appearances, such as her daugher's features... although the eyes were different. She had seen them before. Ah... it clicked, Daniel "apple-seed" or as Horatio referred to him, "apple-boy". She desperately wanted to explain away the woman's presence... kin of Daniel maybe, but not looking like Kiara.

"Who are you?" she asked, her voice softer. Zaphirah cooed, her hand reaching up to grab a loose tendril of blonde hair from Eglantine's bun. Zeki yanked on her robes trying to get her attention, but failing miserably.

"EGLANTINE!" Horatio shouted, from the study. "WHERE'D YOU PUT THE LICORICE?" She sighed, wishing he could have simply asked Ciaran, who was suppose to be sitting across from him at the backgammon board.

Pulling her grandson off her robes, she tilted his shy face up to look at her.
"Go tell Grandpapa that the candy is in the table." She kissed his sandy head and he toddled off for the study. Tav chuckled now with amusement, towering over his grandmother as he stared at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 am

David blinked but did as his mother in law asked and went back to the kitchen.

"Kiara.. Eglantine is at the door with a woman who looks like you, she wants to speak with you." he said as he poped his head into the kitchen.

Kiara's eye brows rose and nodded as she followed David out of the kitchen.

"What is it Eglant...." she trailed off however as she locked eyes with the younger woman at the door.

Her eyes visibly flashed gold for a second and the gold locket under her rodes heated up as well for a few seconds..

Her face paled... it couldn't be, she was dead, she saw her die in the hospital room. But only her could have casued the reaction in the charm... her and her alone. She little girl flashed infornt of her eyes, Causing her to momentarily feel dizzy, she leld her hand to her forehead for only a moment before regaining her footing.

"Serena?..." she finally whispered coming closer to the door.

Serena nodded her head yes, "Serena Lestrange,daugher of Kiara Riddle and Daniel Lestrenage" she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 am

Tav watched his mother approach, concerned as her face paled.
"Mum!" he quickly supported her, afraid she might faint dead away where she stood. Her whispered partial question caught him off guard and he turned back to face the woman...who was suppose to be dead.

The very idea sent chills of familiarity down Eglantine's spine... feelings of deja vu... just as her daughter was meant to have died... just as Kiara was not suppose to have existed. Now her granddaughter, the one she had heard Kiara mention on rare occasion, always with a gentle smile and loving thought, was alive... very alive and very aware of who she was. She held Zaphirah tighter, shifting her from her hip to her shoulder.

She wanted to say it wasn't possible... wanted to close the door and open it to find the woman had vanished...only a figment of imagination... pinch herself and wake up to find it had all been a nightmare. But none of those actions were possible or true.

Swallowing, she sought to control her rising panic.
"Explain."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Kiara still pale but wided eyed and alert, she patted Tav's hand to give him a nod that she was alright.

Serena inwardly smirked, though of course outwardly she sported a firendly look.

"Well.. from what I have recently found out, I was taken from my mother and fathers home, a clone was left in my place, she was made to get sick. My fathers memory of the event was modified to forget to kiddnapping. So here I am, I found out the truth and I was just curious is all. I wanted to meet you" she said to Kiara of course leaving out main daitails .

Kiara simply stared in shock, not knowing what to say for a second..

"Allow her in Eglanrtine" she whispered.. wantinf to see where is went as well.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Tav was careful to keep an eye on his mother, but let her go. He didn't like the woman. Not sure why, but he simply didn't. Maybe it was a sliver of jealousy or just his gut feelings.

"They weren't in the table, love." Horatio muttered, approaching them from the study. "Honestly what is so impor-" he stopped mid-word, his eyes widening slightly before he took in the situation. Eglantine seemed to have frozen, stunned or lost in thought. Reaching out he gently pulled her back from where she blocked the door. He made certain that Tavish was close by to help Kiara should she expire and thought about taking Zaphirah from Eglantine. But thought better when he saw the infant's closing eyes and Eglantine's tight embrace.

He assumed instantly what was going on... after all, Kiara had murmured Serena, and everyone present looked torn with panic, fear and disbelief. He was more of the former, but respected his daughter's wishes and motioned the young woman into the house, closing the door behind her.
All eyes appeared to be riveted on the apparent Serena Lestrange.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Serena stepped into the house, she could tell no one in the household at that moment trusted her, she would concider them fools if they did.

She looked around shyly, feeling the tention in the air, she played the uncomfortable, awkward young lady well.

"I.. umm I don't mean anyone any harm I assure you" she said looking at each person in the room in turn.

The tall red headed man that stood by Kiara he would be a chanlange to win over, of course, remembered she now.. he was a Auror wasn't he. She wouldn't be surprised if they had met before in the times when she had assinated others at the ministry. She did recall a close brush with one skilled Auror who manged to clip her with a curse after she had killed his partner. Oh yes he would be difficult.

In fact she had the feeling everyone in the room would be, all of them were very protective over her birth mother it seemed. In fact she found herself very interest in how this would play out. All of the people in the room were powerful, well she wasn't including the Kiddies.

Yes, this would be interesting.

Kiara was still in shock to say the least, she didn't know what to say, the last time she saw the woman standing infront of her she had been a little girl, not even 2 years old. Now she was a full grown witch, suddenly showing up at her doorstep.

Her mind was yelling "What the hell" concerning to situation, while her heart was yelling if not more passionatly "But she is your daughter!"

The warring emotions in her heart and mind effectively stole her voice of anywords to say or any thoughts of action to do.

David moved beside Horatio feeling a bit out of the loop as to what was going on, since he didn't know about the eldest child born to Kiara Riddle.

Then Rossa limped into the room, "Mum I think there is a hive somewhere near by, they were everywhere...." then she noticed the awkwardness in the room and she froze realizing something was out of place. It was the women is then center of the room that was causing her unease.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 am

Tav's eyes never left Serena, although he took into account she hadn't done anything to warrant suspicion...yet. Although he already disliked her for frightening his mother and grandmother. It wasn't like Kiara to be frightened so easily and it unnerved him. No harm... yeah right, he mused, eyes shooting daggers despite his attempts to calm down.

"How did you find out?" Eglantine asked softly. It was a logical question, after all, Serena had mentioned what she had found out, just not how she had found out... Every detail helped cement fact.

Seeing Rossa limp in, Tav gestured for her to come to him. Whispering, with his face against her ear, he murmured who Serena was in Gaelic, hoping the young woman wouldn't understand him, if she in fact had sharp ears.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 am

Though she found Tav's glare quite funny, she of course couldn't show it and instead slinked away from him.

At her grandmothers question Serena opted for the truth, well.. sort of..

" I saw the memories of what happened in a pensieve, given to me by one Commander Marley.. at the ministry. It was he who ordered my kidnapping" she timidly took out a paper and handed it to Kiara.

"These are the orders for my removal from the Lestrange house hold. Why he told all of this I am not sure" she said quietly. "He even sword under wizard oath that he was telling the truth."

Kiara took the papers and reed over them, they were sighed forms for the immediate removal of Serena Lestrange from the family home, by the specail ops team in the ministy.

Kiara's eye darkened out of anger, that man... It was like his personal hobby to mess with her life...

She then handed the papers to Tav for him to look at for she knew he would want to, she had not missed the glare he had given Serena. And she couldn't blame him something didn't feel right about this, she patted Tav on the shoulder to let him know it was alright.. she wasn't frightened persay, just shocked, this was not a easy thing to accept.

She looked at Serena again, she was still speachless, her daughter her first child whom she morned for every anniversery of her "death" and birthday was really alive and well. She took a deep breath, she had to say something, but what?

Finally finding her voice she asked the only question that came to mind, "What do you want?" it wasn't asked out to be rude or anything.. but surely Serena had a family... or wait maybe she did`n`t she didn`t know that...

Serena for her part looked hurt, "Well I..just thought I could get to know you, and your family thats all.. Didn`t really have much of one before so... " she said quietly her eyes to the floor... this was the moment of truth, would they fall for it?

" I just want to see what will happen.." she said.

Kiara once again looked conficted, with not even most of her family here she couldn`t make the decision for them.

"If you want to get to know me, I will make that possible, however is up to the rest of my family if they want to know you" she said finally, feeling obligated to give her a chance, though she couldn`t figure out why it felt so.... uneasy about it.

Rossa nodded at Tav and blinked at the older girl in the room, she couldn`t help but shiver.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

It sounded...believable. Very akin to Kiara's finding out about her birth parents, but there had to be more. Tav looked at the papers again, re-reading for clarity or perhaps a typo...

Horatio sighed, anger rising in him as he pictured the trouble maker who had gone hand in hand with the purgers doing such a cruel act against Kiara. He knew exactly why Serena had been told... there was too much peace in the McConn's lives, apparently. Why did he picture Charles DeLanquar smiling in his rotting grave... perhaps this was a way for appleboy to reach out from the grave as well. And yes, Horatio even saw Cledwyn's hand in this. Perhaps it hadn't been bad enough to take Eglantine's daughter, perhaps Kiara's daughter had to be taken as well... all vain attempts from a dying man to keep his title as Heir. But these were only the thoughts of Horatio McKevin as he brooded.

"Of course, I wish to know you..." Eglantine murmured, her confusion clearing as she saw how akin Serena's situation was to the same one she and Kiara had gone through. And Serena was her granddaughter, no matter what she felt an offer of chance might prove to be the best move.

"Fine... we'll get to know you." Tav almost snarled, not liking the situation anymore despite both his mother and grandmother's offer to Serena. Exchanging glances with his grandfather, he was happy to note Horatio looked as ticked as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Serena sent a kind smile to all present though seceretly she snickered at Tav's remark, good grief you'd think someone had made him do something unpleasant.

"Thank you" she simply said.

Kiara sighed and a small smile formed, "Alright why doen't you guys go into the kitchen, we will get the Tea ready and then we can talk" she said, she did however send a look to Rossa to take Serena the kitchen.. she wanted to talk to Tav and Horatio first. Also getting her husband out here before the continued to quick would be nice to.

Serena went along with it, she knew what was happening, Kiara wanted her out of ear shot so she could talk to her son and father alone, perhaps her Auror husband as well.. Ah well she could respect that, plus she really was curious about her grandmother most of all..

"Alright, Tav I can already see your suspious with this,,, yes do what ever you feel is nessesary to keep a eye on her... Do try to keep a opened mind though okay?" she said to her son. Now that Serena had left the room Kiara had regained some of her colour.

Then she took a breath and called for her husband.. who funny enough always seemed to miss all the strange things that happened to her.

"Ciaran love, We need to talk, something you won't believe just happened again" she called out with a sigh,, really she just attracted trouble it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Eglantine nodded, respecting Kiara's wishes and headed off to the kitchen, not looking back at Horatio and Tav, who stood with similar expressions and poses, crossed arms and glowering glares. Zaphria giggled as she stuck a tendril of her grandmother's hair into her pink mouth. Sighing as they reached the kitchen, Eglantine plopped the 11 month girl in her high-chair and sat down beside her, eyes on Serena.

Huffing, Tav bit back a rather nasty remark.
"Fine, open minded." he muttered. He was an auror with good reason and Serena made his blood tingle.

Ciaran hurried out at his wife's call, smiling pleasantly with Zeki high up on his shoulders.
"Yes, love?" he asked, curious as to what was going on. Taking in Tav and Horatio's glares, which seemed to be directed toward the kitchen, he raised an eyebrow.
"Is Ava here?" he asked, thinking that was the most logical reason for the disturbance. "What she do?"

If looks could kill, Horatio's would have had Ciaran buried and forgotten...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Having now real agenda with her grandmother in this mission Serena went of pure and simple curiousity. She turned her eyes right back at her grandmother, this was her first step.. she was letting her see a bit into her mind, a risk? yes but she was willing to bet the woman would tear her brian apart to find something that might not even be there.

She was letting her see her emotions at the presant time and they couldn't lie and it was pure curiousity.. nothing evil or dark about that.

David came in the kitchen with them, and motioned for Rossa to sit down do to her swollen foot. He could make tea, if anything else he could be usefull. As the water heated up, he walked over to where Eglantine had seated his daughter, and kissed on top of her head and smiled.

Serena eyed the exchange, "Is she yours?" she asked.

David nodded "Yes, my little Zephira" he siad with a smile.

"Hmm she is adorable:" she said eyeing the baby.

David beamed "Thanks... and she knows it to I get" he said.

____

Kiara slapped her hand over her head in exasperation and mouthed to the ceiling.."why?"

Taking a breath she shook her head " No it is not Ava, is't... Serena, who up until a few miniutes ago I thought was dead.... my... my daughter Serena" she said still trying to wrap her head around the fact,

She took put her locket to find it still glowing, then she opened it and saw the baby picture in side as usual, but then as she watched it and the picture morghed form the baby to the adult woman they saw earlier.

Kiara looked at Ciaran, conflicking emotions going through her, her gut told there was something more.. but her heart told her it didn't matter. she wan't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:29 am

Despite sensing Serena's mind peek open for her to see, Eglantine refused to look. She had long ago established that the mind was a private place, with Excessum she had torn apart too many minds, had destroyed too many intentions.

Watching the exchange between the young woman and David about her granddaughter, she decided to try her best to get to know Serena. Maybe later, she would look into her mind and see if her "intentions" were "honorable." But for now, there was no way the younger woman could so much as blink the wrong way without several wands twitching at her. Safe to say, she was not worried about anything Serena could do physically... no, moreso it was a moral, mental battle she worried about. Who had raised Serena? And just what had they taught her?

"Where do you live?" she asked.

Edwin snuck in and grabbed a handful of goodies from a bowl on the table for his charges and snuck back out. Sevie had followed him and avoided being carried off again by climbing into Eglantine's lap, smiling at Serena with wide curious eyes.
"Whose that?" he asked, happy as his mother kissed his head.
"Serena." Eglantine murmured, deciding it wasn't best to explain in detail to the child.
"She's pretty..." Sevie murmured, his voice terribly clear for his age.

--

Ciaran wished he'd stayed in the study... his eyes widened as he took in the information and his mouth twitched slightly.
"Ah..." he murmured. He had heard about Serena; the darling child lost to the same dreadful pox he had lost his first wife to...
Handing Zeki to Tav, Ciaran embraced his wife, worried by how she was taking the news. It had to be a shock... he couldn't imagine how he'd react if his wife came to the door... or anyone else he had thought to have died.
"What do ya think she wants?" he asked.

Horatio swore under his breath.
"Who knows!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 am

Serena blinked in surprise when the woman didn't take a peak, what had she had to loose? She knew no one trusted her that much was clear. But she shrugged it off mentally and turned her attention to the question.

She smiled "Many place's Ma'ma, Got a spot in Londan, Russia, Germany, france.. to name a few.. needless to say I am a wonderer" she said. Not entirely ture but close enough.

She blinked when the little boy came and looked at her, her eye brows rose at his comment... or she should say complment.

"Thank you kid" she siad with actuall real smile, she had nothing against kids.. if anything the kiddies might help her mission.

"What's your name if I many ask?" she asked.

__

Kiara embraced her husband tightly.. she wasn't sure what to do...

" I am not sure, she could be speaking the truth and just to get to know us, but... there is something more, I am not sure if it is bad or not... but there is something she isn't saying" she said..

"And it really is her.. only she could have cause this type of reaction from the charm" she said looking at the gold locket, that had until now been lifeless for the last 26 years.... but that lifeless state could have been casued by the distance and lack of contact with each other.

She sighed, she supposed there was little else she could do but get to know the girl. She looked toward the kitchen pensively, why did she get such a cold feeling?
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:22 am

Eglantine smiled, gently brushing Sevie's wispy blonde hair. Her son had inherited her hair, but Horatio's eyes. He was adorable, the current apple of his parents' eyes. For Eglantine, Sevie represented her desire to atone for her past actions.

She nodded, wanderer indeed... she wondered briefly if that could be used to describe more than just Serena's living habits.

Sevie's grin grew.
"Sevastyan Dracovan McKevin." he exclaimed, clapping his hands with each name. Eglantine chuckled, nothing helped her think more clearly than having her children with her.
"We call him, Sevie." she offered. "Sevastyan is a wee bit long for him."

--

Ciaran listened to his wife, ignoring his uncle. Horatio returned the favour.
"Aye, that's a tough one, love." he murmured. "Maybe hard times, eh? Looked us up cause she's struggling?" It made sense to him.

Horatio only rolled his eyes.
"People like Serena do not "look" people up if their in trouble." He already linked Serena's classification with Ava, his wild daughter.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 am

Serena blinked again, another surprise... just how many children had the woman had after her mother?

The woman had to be atleast 70 years old... a little old in her opinion and with the old anceint guy who was shooting daggeres at her along with Tav?

She mentally shuddered...

"I see, he is adorable" she said quietly. "Sevastyan.. Russian orgin isn't it?" she asked. Curious as to why that name.

David brought the now finished Tea everyone, "Here you got Miss" he said handing her the cup of tea and then sitting beside his daughter.

Serena touched her tea cup it was much to hot, in a very similar way Kiara heated hers up Serena enhanced her cooling spells to cool the lquid down, she didn't like the heat.

___

Kiara sighed she wasn't sure that was it...

Then at Horatio's comment, that feeling that she had been searching for grew inside her... it was defensiveness for Serena.

Her eyes flashed gold and glared at Horatio for a moment, "She hasn't done anything to be put into any catigory yet Horatio" She was suddenly ashamed of her self for her behavior to Serena... she hadn't done anything.

Looking at the kitchen again she sighed, her mind maid up she walked in side, leaving who ever wanted to follow her to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 am

Zaphira reached out to grab her father's sleeve, wanting attention. In her opinion, Sevie was getting way to much.
"ME!" she laughed, bouncing in her seat.

Eglantine laughed as Zaphira bounced.
"Yes, we named him after Sevastyan Kaminski." Eglantine murmured. "A good friend." Sevie proudly nodded. She knew that Serena would probably find it odd that she had had Sevie...so well late in life. She was nearly 71 after all. But due to her pure blood and rather long lived family line, Eglantine in muggle terms was hardly a day over forty. Horatio on the other hand was no spring chicken, as he liked to kid... They had considered naming Sevie, Isaac after the Biblical child given to Abraham and Sarah in their old age, but in the end Sevastyan had won the name battle.

"He's my youngest." Eglantine offered, somehow slightly embarrassed that her several of her children were younger than her daughter's...

--

Ciaran followed after Kiara, curious to meet the supposed dead daughter. He was all prepared to get to know her and welcome her into the family if she wanted in. He couldn't understand why Tav and Horatio were so against her.

His eyes fell on Serena and his heart leapt into his throat. She looked just like Kiara, her eyes the only difference. Such a lovely and innocent looking woman. Surely she had to be good.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

David laughed in joy at his little daughters energy, "Come here angel" he said as he picked her up into his arms, taking a finger pupet that looked like a cat from this pocket, David tickled her nose with it's soft fuzzy head.

A flash if recigintion went through her mind at the name, he was a graduate from Drumstrang if she wasn't mistaken.. and a currant staff member at hogwarts.. She had never met the man or anything

Very interesting...

"Did he happen to attend Drumstrang?" she asked, if it was the same Sevastyan she was thinking of this would work better then she thought she could even admit at one point she was in dark arts... they couldn't hate her for it.. as here Good firend they had named there kid after used to be a dark wizard as well.

She tilted her head, she found it weird, but hey she had seen much wireder families then this...

"How many other children do you have? if that isn't a too bold a question" she asked. Trying to figure out who was whoes children.

When Kiara and another person who hadn't been apart of the "happy welcoming comminty". she Assumed this man what her mothers husband. Wasn't he an auror to? Yet he looked at her firendly like.. she looked at him cautiously. Looking for the glare or distrust.. that seemed to seeping out of Tav and father christmas himself..

Finding none of said suspicion in him she looked relieved and nodded her head to him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:55 am

The darling girl laughed as her father picked her up and tickled her button nose with the finger puppet. "Hold?" she asked, reaching for it as she giggled. Her eyes flashed with curiosity.

"Yes...I believe he did." Eglantine nodded. So, Serena had attended the Russian magical school. Well that made sense, due to the fact if she had attended Hogwarts, the chances of her being discovered would have been higher... and Beauxbatons just didn't seem to fit the young woman's style. Dark arts were probably either a prominent shadow of Serena or a current figurine within her courts. Either way, Eglantine found she was beginning to like her eldest granddaughter.
"Not at all, the bold always ask if I plan to have any more." she chuckled. "Briefly said, after your mother, I had two more children, Eleutheria and Edwin. Edwin was the one who just came through. The twins, Ara and Ava were born in 2019... Ewan and Ean were born 2028 and finally Sevie, 2036..." she trailed off, looking over at David.
"Ara is married to David and they have two children, Zeki and Zaphira. Zeki was the one with me at the door and you've met Zaphira. Kiara has five children. Tav is her step-son from her marriage to Ciaran McConn, he's married to Kaylie, and they have a son, Caleb. Along with Tav, Kiara and Ciaran have Edan and Rossa, who are both adopted and then Greta and Beagan."

Ciaran chuckled as his mother-in-law finished a brief family tree for them.
"A wee bit complex but fun, aye?" he murmured, his hand offered to shake. "I'm Ciaran McConn, yare mum's husband."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

David chuckled as he kissed Zaphira on the forehead, as he slipped the puppet off his finger. He usually had little toys like that in his pocket, he new how easy children became bored.

"Sure here you go Angel" he said letting her take the puppet as he watched the proceedings.

"I see I have heard of him before... Small world, you havn't by anychance met Headmaster Kazimir?" she said she could stop a slight smirk on her face.

Kiara stopped her self from growning at the name of the Russian headmaster, they hardly parted on good terms.

Serena blinked again, it appeared the family had a foundness for children, and she found herself curious about them.. were any of them like her?.. Perhaps if "Old Man River" and "Mr. Fantastic" ((Her names for Horatio and Tav xD)) Did not spy and block her everymove she could meet them.

"I look forward to meeting all them if the opporunty arises" she said.

Rossa who had remaind silent and due to wanting see what her... she wasn't sure what to call her.. she was curious to see why Tav disliked her so much. She seemed different, and had aura of mystery about her, but she didn't seem so bad.

"I am Rossa" she said quietly from her seat be side her grandmother and Zaphira's high chair.

Serena nodded to Rossa and Ciaran, she hesitated a moment before shaking his hand. Physical contact in anyform from a stranger made her.. uneasy. Not to mention most found her skin unaturally cold, ice cold in fact..

"It is a pleasure Sir" she said shaking his.. to her..uncomfortably warm hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)   McConn July 13 2038 (fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn July 13 2038 (fixed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next