Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Vote_lcap1September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Voting_barSeptember 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Vote_lcap1September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Voting_barSeptember 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Empty
PostSubject: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 am

David nervously paced out side the McKevins house, this was quite possibly the most nervous he had ever been.. Why? He looked down at a small box and opened it, inside was a engagement ring, for one Ara McKevin.. He was here to seek permission from her parents to marry her…

Ara was soon to be 17 years old a legal adult in the wizarding world, but that was still young… and plus he didn’t want to angry to father of his hopefully fiancĂ© to be.. Emma was happy with the idea, well as happy as a 3 year old could have been, she liked Ara, and adored Zeki, even though she was very energetic for the younger, shy boy.

And most importantly of all, he loved Ara, and nothing would make him happier to have her hand in Marriage.

Placing the box back in his pocket, he took a deep breath and walked up to the door and knocked.. True he could have used the floo but he still… since he was there.. Plus he didn’t like floo travel all that much, he preferred the muggle way.

“Here it goes… lets hope they don’t kill me” he muttered to himslef waiting for someone to answer..
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:58 am

Eglantine looked up from the book she was reading and looked at the door.
"It would appear Mr. Venice has come to visit..." she murmured, looking back at the page. Horatio, who she was currently using as a pillow, chuckled.
"Wanna get up, so I can let him in?" he asked. Eglantine sniffed unhappily, adopting a feigned pout.
"I just got comfortable." she moaned.
"Oh then, in that case we'll let the poor man stand outside." Eglantine swatted his arm playfully, morphing into her cat form. Stretching, she curled up beside her book and glasses.
Taking that his lap was no longer needed as a pillow, Horatio rose from the couch and approached the door.
With a flourish, he swung it open.
"Ah, David! What a nice welcome surprise. I'm afraid Ara and Zeki are out clothes shopping."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 am

David nodded he knew Ara and Zeki were out that was he was there "I.. I know.. I wanted to talk to you and Professor Delanquar privately if I may?" he asked. Notably nervous and he had one hand in his pocket fiddleing with the velvet box.

Million of questions and doubts going through his mind, What if they thought Ara was still to young.. well, he could live with that he supposed, he would wait afew more years. He just hoped the two parents, still appoved of him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 am

Horatio's eyebrows went up. "Ah, well then come in, come in. No need to stand on the doorstep and seek entry. Always glad to have you. Here let me take your cloak. And be seated, be seated." With hardly a breath to separate his words or actions, the older man had his former student as welcome as he thought possible.

"Now..." Horatio sighed, seating himself and pulling the cream tabby onto his lap. She yawned sleepily and began to purr as he scratched her neck. "What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 am

David sat and looked at Horatio and the animagus form of Professor Delanquar, Merlin he almost felt sick he was so nervous.. How to go about this...?

" You see... I.. I have been thinking about Ara and I and I have thought of asking her to..." he took another breath and slowly took the velvet box out of his pocket.

"To give me the honor of marrying her... I am here to formerly ask if it is alright for me to do so? Your permission?" he asked as he heard is heart in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:52 am

Eglantine and Horatio's reactions to David's questions and statement about marriage to their daughter were both very different. Horatio dropped his pipe, but only because Eglantine suddenly transfigured back into her human form and knocked it out of his hand. He chuckled at David's nervousness, torn between acting appalled and feigning horror to play with the young man or simply giving the permission and blessing with as many smiles as possible.

Thankfully for David's sake, Eglantine beat Horatio to the reply.
"Oh how lovely. Of course you have our sincerest permission and blessing." She smiled, standing up from her husband's lap. "Horatio and I would be proud to have you as a member of our family."

"Yes, and we've noticed that you and Ara are head over heels..." Horatio added, straightening his glasses. "Best of fortune to you, my lad. You do indeed have our blessing and permission."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am

David let out a breath he didn;t even know he was holding..

"Thank you both" he breathed out, as he flipped the box opened, looking at the ring he had gotten for her.

"Now for asking her... Perhaps her 17th birthday" he said playing through senerios in his mind and ways to do it.

He looked back to Horatio and Eglantine, smiling "I am honored you think I am worthy" he said bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 am

Horatio leaned down to pick up his pipe and Eglantine took a seat beside him, instead of on him.
"That sounds best." he murmured. Ara would be a legal age to wed after all and it was only 9 days away. "We'll invite you to her party and you can surprise her." Horatio stated, always enjoying a good surprise. "Unless you have a better plan." Then again he was willing for younger more experienced wooers to make their own tactical strategies.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 am

David smiled, "I think the birthday party will be perfect, I think I know how I will ask to.." he said obivously planning on that being a surprise for everyone.

"I already talked with Emma, she loves Ara, and happily agreed with the idea of Ara and everyone becoming apart of the family" He said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 am

Horatio nodded, glad he and his son-in-law-to-be were on the same page.
"Speaking of her party... Eglantine and I were torn on themes. Maybe you could give us a hand. You see I thought a costume party with a teddy bear theme would be perfect. But Eglantine insists that if it is to be a costume party that favourite or liked book characters would be more appropriate... what do you think?"
As if to make the answer easier for the young man, Eglantine went to soothe a now screaming Sevie.
"No pressure or anything... just curious." Horatio chuckled, wondering which David would pick.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 pm

David looked torn as well, if he would totally frank he thought they should let Ara pick a theme, it was her birthday party afterall. However, he couldn't imagine proposeing to the love of his life in a teddy bear costume.

"The umm book Character theme might be interesting... but what theme did Ara want?" he asked. "It is her party right, or is it a surprise party?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 am

"Its a surprise party." Horatio nodded. "But she loves costumes. So in a way she did pick it." he was deeply amused by David's response, but merely smiled.
"So what is your favourite book character then?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 am

David nodded with a smile, a surprise party indeed. She would love it.

David thought for minute, "Hm tough one... I have many favourites from alot of books, not sure which one is my number one favourite of them all" he said.

'Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, maybe... but there are so many to choose from" he muttered.

"What of yours?" he asked in return
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:05 am

"Gandalf the Grey, naturally..." Horatio muttered in response. "Simply adore his character." He smiled. "Aragorn is a good choice. Maybe I'll have Ewan and Ean dress up at Pippin and Merry..."

"Horatio!" He rose at the sound of his wife's voice. "Just a moment, my boy." Rushing up the stairs, he found Eglantine at Sevie's door.
"What is it?" His heart began to beat quicker.

"He's fast asleep again." she murmured, gently pulling her husband till he came to the door. Sure enough the chubby infant lay in angelic fashion in his crib.
"What a darling..." Horatio sighed, proud of his son. Lightly he kissed his wife's temple.

"Are you happy about David and Ara?" he asked. She nodded.
"Oh yes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)   September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^) Empty

Back to top Go down

September 14 2036 (fixed preproposal ^_^)
Page 1 of 1