Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Vote_lcap1Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Voting_barWorking is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Vote_lcap1Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Voting_barWorking is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Empty
PostSubject: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Aiden all but almost dragged himself into his and Ana's home... ever since that morning at work, he felt like... well crap for lack of a better word.

He had been sent home after nearly being sick to his stomach during a meeting and Amy had apperated him home... since he was in very little shape to do it himself..

He dropped his suit case and robe on the floor by the door before going to the living room to lay down blissfully.

Whatever he had... he hoped it wasn't contagious, Ana was with child after all last thing she needed was to get sick with what ever her suddenly had...

"Merlin... what is this?' He muttered as his hand rubbed his forehead... trying in vain to rub away a skull splitting headache...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Ana frowned as she heard the door open and shut. Aiden wasn't expected home for a while yet...Unless that was him...

Mostly out of paranoia, she held her wand ready in her hand as she made her way down the stairs. Nobody had told her being pregnant was so damn inconvenient...

"Aiden?" She noticed him lying on the sofa. "What's wrong?"

Approaching, she replaced her wand in her pocket. Aiden looked so unwell; pale and rubbing his forehead. He'd been fine in the morning...she was sure...
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Aiden blinked and looked at his wife, her form blurry in front of his eyes..

"I am not sure... " he said with a wince.

"Just feel a little under the weather... I am sure I will be fine later my Dear" he said to her with a nod not wishing to worry her over nothing.

He had his hand firmly at his side... trying to hide is trembling.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Ana folded her arms. "Then why are you trembling?"

If she was sure about anything, it was the Aiden was far worse than under the weather at the moment.

...but what caused this?

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 am

Aiden cursed silently as she called him out of the damned trembling..
He sighed, He really didn't know..

"I am not sure... I felt fine until later in the morning " he muttered..

"Ams all but dragged me home after... a meeting... I don't why I am like this or why it came on so fast... I.. I don't know" he said as he closed his eyes and clenched his mouth tightly shut as the room spun...

He would not moan in pain in front of Ana... No way...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Ana sat by Aiden's side and put a hand on his forehead.

It sounded...suspicious really.

"Has anyone given you anything?" She sighed. "I think you should get this checked out."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Aiden forehead was clammy from the cold sweat, however the start of a fever was showing signs of emerging and... quickly...

"No.. as far as I know no one gave me anything......" he trailed off as he recalled a run in with man he had beaten in court a few months back. The idiot has asked for a "rematch" so to speak.

Aiden refused naturally, to do something like that would have been stupid. But the man would have certainly had chances to slip something in his drink... or food. With people coming to him asking question through out breakfast he had been quite distracted..

He sighed and nodded in agreement that he should get this looked at... from the few minutes he had come in the door he had gotten much worse...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

"Come on..." Ana piled a few cushions under Aiden's head, and headed for the phone.

"I'm calling a healer."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Aiden nodded slightly, not wanting to move is head to much, the spiting pain and he spinning was almost more then he could take.

Pulse it didn't help he could feel Amy's worry for him through there link...

In a way hoped it was poisoning and not some nasty virus... he couldn't bare it if Ana got this... It was bad enough he burdened her like this..

Then his trembling started to turn into shivers... and his temperature shot up....
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Ana was startled at the abrupt change. ...This really didn't seem like a virus.

But whoever at done this would pay. Being pregnant did not stop her wanting revenge.

She rang for a Healer and conjured a wet flannel to dab at Aiden's raging temperature.

"...I'll kill them." She muttered quietly, almost as a memo to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Aiden had heard his wife's mutter likely wouldn't not had argued with her.. had someone done this to her.. who ever did would dead before they could say mercy..

But it was him that was sick... merlin he hated this.

He sighed when Ana dabbed his forehead, feeling utterly pathetic, he was never one to have his wife wait on him.. but here he was to weak to sit up... it was quite frustrating.

Despite the shaking in his hand he moved his hand to Ana's and held it.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 pm

((Do you want to be the Healer?))

Ana squeezed his hand gently.

"Do you know who did this?"

Her tone was deceptively calm. The other end of the spectrum from her anger.

Because to Ana: Anger + hormones = phenomenal ability to inflict pain.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

((Sure))

Aiden sighed, "I think it may had been some....one from the case I worked on over Christmas.. I won that case and they.... well not at all happy about it. I had.... a chat if you could call it that with one of them.... he may had slipped something onto my food when someone pulled me away" he said that was the only thing he could think of..

Then the healer entered through the floo..

He was a young man.. no older then Aiden with brown hair and glasses. He took one look at Aiden's direction and quickly went to his side.

"Mr. Avalon? Can you tell me all you symptoms please?" he asked as he took his pulse.

"Hmmm irregular..." he muttered as a quill wrote it down on a paper... as he waved his wand over Aiden

Aiden sighed.. not really wanting to say all that was afflicting him especially in front of Ana... but then again her seeing him like this was just as bad...

"Fatigue, dizziness, nausea, headache and tremors" he said leaving the obvious the all were getting worse by the passing moment...

Sighing again he stroked Ana's hand for no other reason that it was the only thing he could really do..
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Ana's eyes glittered for a second. When she found out who it was, she was going to make them wish they had taken this themselves rather than face her wrath...

"What's the problem?" She resisted the urge to badger the Healer with questions, instead opting for the predictable.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

The healer regarded Ana for a moment as he took out a empty Vial and used a spell to take a blood sample from Aiden..

"He has been poisoned with a cocktail of a variety of poisons Mrs. Avalon.. I am taking a blood sample to find out just what poisons those are" he said working swiftly..

"You did the right thing by getting help for him..." he said calmly... he was hesitant to say just how ill the womans husband was since she was obviously with child and the situation was already dire enough..

Aiden in the mean time was starting to fade in and out of the real world... the voices of his wife and the healer started to become clouded to his ears.. and he felt very sleepy... he wanted to sleep.

The healer seeing Aiden start to loose consciousness.. took out a potion and brought it to his mouth..

"Nah none of that... not until we get the poison out of you Sir" he said as poured the pepper up potion into his mouth.

Then he turned to Ana, " He must stay awake"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Ana nodded.

"Stay with us, Aiden."

She squeezed his hand again, wishing she could do something useful.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm

The potion woke him up slightly.. but with his condition rapidly falling the effect didn't last long..

"I.... am... trying....my dear" he managed to push the words out as he tried to focus on her.

The healer kept a close watch on Aiden as he put the vial of blood in to a potion to reveal the poisons in him.

"Ask him questions... keep him taking the longer he is awake the more time we got" he suggested..
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Ana desperately tried to think of questions.

"Uh...what...what colour should we paint the baby's room?"

She regretted that question just after she heard herself say it.

Aiden was really ill and she was discussing...redecorating?!

She must've flipped her lid...
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Despite the seemingly unimportance of the question Aiden was grateful for it.. so have something normal and happy to focus on..

"Green.. would be perfect... I was... thinking on the way... to work.. a woodland.. theme would be perfect.." he said with much effort.

"What do... you think?" he asked... after all he baby decoration wasn't his forte..
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Ana smiled. "I think it sounds great. So green and...trees?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Aiden nodded, "Yeah.." he said.. before he closed his eyes.

The healer swore as he watched Aiden fall asleep and went to check his pulse.. it was still there... but getting faint..

He need a antidote and quickly..

Then the potion revealed the poisons used.. how ever the healer didn't anymore happy..

For he may not be able to get the antidote quickly enough..
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Ana swore...under her breath.

"Have we got enough time?" She asked in a voice tinged with panic.

She squeezed Aiden's hand. Aiden...wake up... She desperately tried to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 pm

The healer had already made up is mind, the antidote was the only thing that could save the man's life... he needed to go..

" I will return as fast I can miss... if he stops breath force the potion beside you down his throat... right now the only thing that will help is the antidote... So I have to go to the hospital... I promise I will return with haste... try not to panic." he said as vanished back to the fire place floo..

Aiden faintly heard his wife's thought though couldn't do as she asked...

"Sorry Ana... I can't.... just in case... I love you more then anything... as well as our baby.." he thought over his mind voice becoming ever fainter... and fainter.. and the grip on his wife hand slacked..
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 pm

"...I'll try..." was Ana's reply as the Healer vanished.

She turned back to Aiden, fear starting to take control of her mind. "No-you are not going to leave me. Not now."

She put a hand on his forehead and attempted a joke. "Because if you even try it I shall have no choice but to invite my parents over...the worst torture in the universe."

Just hang on a bit longer...Please... I need you.

With no ideas left of what to say, Ana instead pressed her lips to Aiden's, the prickling of tears beginning at the back of her eyes.

Please...Wake up.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 am

Aiden... what was still aware Aiden anyway.. truly fought to awaken, he really did he couldn't bare the thought of Ana crying.. with such fear. He would have given anything to wake and show Ana he was alright... but he couldn't he didn't have the energy to open his eyes...

Some how, how ever he managed to lightly kiss his wife back and grip her hand ever so slightly...

"I love you... my dear"

He would have found her joke funny on any other occasion, and would likely laugh on it later... if he lived to see later anyway...

" You.. know I always wanted to see the look... on your Dad's face if I ever called him Reggie..." his faint minds voice thought over before the link that enabled Aiden to send thoughts to Ana went quiet... in fact all in Aiden went Quiet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)   Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Working is bad for your health xD (April 24 2032 fixed..)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next