Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor Kiara's AP office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm

"I hope so too," Armando said nodding. Considering what happened in the last tournament, with Cedric Diggory lossing his life.

"What do you plan to do though?" Armando said curious. "About Ms. Vaight?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Kiara shock her head "There isn;t much I can do, magical binding contacts are tricky things so I can't pull her out, but she should bo fine dispite the age difference. She passed the knowlegde globe test, so she is on some what leave playing feild as the others."

"Only problem is the other school heads, they are not happy about the 2nd champion, The are unpredicatabled, I am not sure what will do" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

"Is there anything I might be able to do?" Armando said offering his services.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Kiara smiled at his offer, "Kind of you to offer, but there isn't much you can do Armando, there other head are looking to bring me down, a reason to dicredit me, well Lashnara would like nothing more, and Kazimir, well... we will see."

"The joys of a triwizard tournament never end," she said scarcsticlly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

"If you are sure." Armando said. "Well if ever you need anything, I shall be glad to help out in anyway I can." He bowed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:28 pm

"Thank you" Kiara said.

Then she gave a sideways glance at the piece of paper that held the curse anylsis of the spear. She was no curse breaker, be anymeans and she would need to explain to the court in detail what the Anylsis meant. Perhaps he could help with Calista's case, even if he didn't know it.

"Actually maybe there is some thing you can do for me...."

She said as she summond the paper to her hand. "You were a curse breaker correct? Well this is a curse Anylsis of a artifact sent to me by the ministry to help with a case there. I was wondering if you could clearliy what is means"

So she lied a little bit, it was for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:42 pm

"Sure, anything." Armando said straighting up.

Armando glanced at the Analysis. "It says it's about a 4000 year old artifact."

He read more of it. "Typical of most tomb traps. Except, this one was dipped in dark magic. Anytime this would have pierced any flesh, the wound would have been impossible to healed... by any Muggle or Magical means."

Armando stopped cold and looked at the Headmistress. "This isn't...?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Kiara bit her lip, "Damn"

"Isn't what?" she said as innocently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 pm

"This is a spear from the tomb of Mentuhotep III... where I was..." Armando trailed off.

"Kiara what are you doing?" His tone was masked, devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Kiara blinked, deciding not deny she was up to something, but saying what exactly.

"You'll see..." she said charming the paper to fly back in to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Armando frowned. "I am not entirely sure I... like you... meddling about this. But I do however, trust you, Kiara."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Kiara sighed "I glad you turst me, and don't worry you will fine out in due time what I am up to. I don't think you will mind my meddleing as you put it, if I am susessful."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 pm

"I am just worried you see," Armando said. "Right now, I have everything I could ever ask for... attempting to do more seems to be tempting fate."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Kiara nodded in understanding "I see, but there one more thing that needs to done before fate cam be tempted.... don't worry, things will work out, you and Calista will be safe no matter what the out come"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:36 pm

"It is not myself I am worried about, Kiara," Armando said. "It's our child. I fear what our families might do."

"You saw how they threw Calista in prison even though she was with child." Armando said making a fist.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Kiara shook her head "Yes I was shocked over that bit of news as well" she sighed.

"but I have great amount of faith that your child will be safe. I will do what I can to keep it sheilded and safe here in Hogwarts. I have no doubt you and Calista will do everything with in your power to protect it as well. I will go to Azkaban my self before I let either of your familes do anything harmful, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

"It is... I cannot even put the words to describe it. Our families are blinded by this... this blinding hate... that they don't even know what they are doing."

The Headmistress' offer made Armando smile. "I thank you Kiara, but I cannot ask you to scarifice yourself for a silly family feud that should have been over ages ago."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Kiara sighed it irked her that 2 families hated eachother so much, to the point they would put a pregnant woman in azkaban for a crime they now could have been proven innocent. To make matters worse they didn't even know why anymore.

"You know this reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, two feuding families with blinding hate for the other. But two of them fall in love, however because of the familes hatred it cost them there lives...."

Looking up at Armando "I pray that isn't the ending to this story, I am doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't. I am curious what did start this feud between the Casillas and Vaight's? do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:28 am

Armando smiled sadly. "I do not know myself. What I know seems like a fairytale of the sorts. A story I am sure was edited from the truth to make it seem like the Vaights are the villain. The same was done, I am sure, for Calista's version of the story."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kiara's AP office   Professor Kiara's AP office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Kiara's AP office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2