Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor McKevin's Office EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor McKevin's Office EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor McKevin's Office Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor McKevin's Office Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor McKevin's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor McKevin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor McKevin''s Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:33 am

The walls are blue and white with splotches of burgundy and orange. A large table sits in the centre and two couches sit on either side of it. There is a tweeting song bird in a ornate bird cage in the corner and a rather large assortment of dusty old books.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Kiara walked over to Professor McKevin, she wanted chat with him about his encounter with Eglantine and to ensure he didn't plan in stopping by hers or anyone Else's rooms unannounced.

Rising her hand to the door she knocked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:17 am

Horatio was enjoying one of his favourite pastimes, reading whilst floating when he heard the knock.

The door opened with a wandless thought from him and he smiled. "Welcome to my office, my lady. How might I serve you?" Horatio floated down from the centre of the room and tucked a rather large volume back into the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:21 am

Kiara raised her eye brow, staying mad at this man was difficult.

"Just wanted have chat, I talked Eglantine earlier and she was none to happy about the fact you entered her rooms uninvited, couple otherthing to I might add. When I said you should talk to her I meant in her office or you office. Not scarng her half to death in her own quarters"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:31 am

Horatio's face fell. "I was unsure of how to approach her. I did not know her and from what you told me and what I knew of her family, I did what I thought was best... But I was wrong and I apologized profusely to the dear woman. It will not happen again, I swear on my oath as a wizard." A bright red burst of light surrounded him as he spoke, signifying he had indeed made an oath.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:59 am

Kiara let a small smile form on her face to show she was satisfied.

"Thank you, now that is out of the way... how did it go satisfied the reaserch is effectivly destroied.?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:14 am

Horatio smiled. "Yes, Professor DeLanquar efficiently destroyed the research. A very powerful witch; have not ever met one so young and yet so powerful before. Besides yourself that is. I can almost feel the magic radiating from you. She seemed quite docile until I invited her to accompany me to the Yule Ball." he chuckled. "My native tongue was never more eloquently used to shred a man's pride before."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:31 am

Kiara laughed, "Ah yes she told me about that she regrets say them to you though, but she wasn't happy about destroying the research"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:46 am

Horatio suddenly looked hopeful, a delighted excitement almost cascading from him. "She said that she regretted saying them?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:55 am

Kiara nodded "Says she may have over reacted, however I would tread carfully around her if I were you Horatio. Eglantine is a formidable witch and not easily amused"

Then smileing Kiara desided to let him in on a secret "Oh and since you are new here I warn you now to go to deep into the forbidden forest. Dangerous creatures live there"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:07 am

"I doubt there is anything I could not handle." He returned, choosing to ignore the fact that she had implied that she had known where they had gone. "Over a hundred years of magical practice is most helpful in combat... Still pride cometh before the fall."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:26 am

Kiara raised her eye brow again, he was confident.... to confident.

"And what would those years of magical practice say about a angry mountain troll?" she asked knowing Mountain trolls were common around the boreder and that they were immune to magic. Speaking from her and Eglantines recent experince a few weeks eariler.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:56 am

"Mountain Trolls... Not a very dangerous opponent if you happen to speak Troll and avoid angering them."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:07 am

Kiara looked up surprised "You speak troll? only thing I have heard them say is war cries and yells of fury"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:14 am

"Yes, although the language is not complex... it is still a language. Mainly grunts and groans. But I can speak it." Horatio conjured a mug and a plate of cinnamon rolls. "Would you like some hot chocolate and a roll?" he asked holding out the mug and rolls.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:30 am

"Hmm sure if it isn't any trouble... hmm What i wouldn't have given to have you here a month ago. Had a bit of Moutain troll trouble in the forest"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:47 am

"Ah, so I figured. Most people do not just randomly start discussing the finer points of Trolls." He conjured a plate and gestured for Kiara to seat herself on the couch. "Now, do you like your hot chocolate strong or weak?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:55 am

Kiara smiled "Strong and very hot" she said as she sat down.

"but yes it hadn't been a very good day for me, Eglantine and Especailly not a good day for the troll. That is why I brought it up, I don't want anymore of my staff gravly injured because they stumbled in to the forbidden section of the forest" by the end her voice was serious but showed concern.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:08 am

Horatio nodded, wandlessly levitated several jars and spoons over to the table. As he mixed various powders and liquids he looked up.

"So that is how she was put in that wheelchair. Hardly seemed like anything like a troll could harm two such powerful witches. But then again, I was neither there nor have I heard the full story. As for my safety. You need not worry. I rarely if ever place myself in harm's way. I went out into the Forbidden Forest back in my youth when those animals were as loose a young girls hair. And I was on my guard despite my knowledge and skill. There is no such thing as being too careful..."

Finally he set a cup of steaming hot chocolate in front of Kiara. "Family recipe. Another of my less dangerous research projects." he laughed, winking. "And as for the cinnamon rolls, my niece sent them to me this morning. She is a wonderful cook."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:46 am

Kiara shruggle in reasponse to Horatio's comment about Eglantine injuries. The troll wasn't all ro blame mostly but not all she decided to keep that to her self.

"It is delicous, Very good, sorry I don't have any family recipices to share with you my mother wasn't much of a cook.. I notice you use Wandless magic alot as well any reason why... out of curiousity"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:53 am

"I find it much more freeing than using a wand. No reason other than comfort..." he sipped a mug. "My mother was a good cook as were several of my brothers. I was and am not however able to make anything edible save hot chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:06 am

"I am the oppsit aware my mother could not cook I could, my mother and I were quite opposits" Kiara said as she siped her drink.

"I agress with you on the wandless magic I find it quite liberating now that I am used to it"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:26 am

Horatio nodded. "May I ask you a question, Kiara?" he asked, stroking his beard.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Kiara chuckled " you just did, and Since I am bombarding you with them it is only fair, so go a head"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:53 am

Horatio finished his hot chocolate and carefully wiped some small drops of spilled drink from his beard.
"Do you wish me to tell you how the research was stolen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor McKevin's Office
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next