Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Park - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Park - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Park - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Park - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Park - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Park - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Park - Page 10 Voting_barThe Park - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Park - Page 10 Vote_lcap1The Park - Page 10 Voting_barThe Park - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Park

Go down 
+3
sub_rosa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

A tear went down Kiara face and her eyes darkened.. No.. that couldn't mean what she thought it meant... it couldn't.

"Horatio hit you?" her voice was cold as it carried a building rage.

Kiara gathered Eglantine in her arms gently so not to hurt her more, she was having a hard time believe Horatio could actually hurt Eglantine before now she never thought it was possible.

"I am going to get to the bottom of this Eglantine I promise you, he won't hurt you agian I won't let him" she said in a more gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 am

Eglantine didn't move, having had a hard enough time wrapping her mind around what had occurred ten minutes earlier.
"No..." she whispered, closing her eyes. "He would not do that." Not her adorably childish humming Horatio... and yet, he had. The anger and hatred burning in his eyes when he had hit her flashed before her and she covered her mouth with her hand, leaning against Kiara.
"He is not suppose to do that..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 am

Kiara held on to Eglantine, in an almost protective embrace... There was something very wrong... and she had to see to the end of it.

A fresh wave of tears went down her face as she heard Eglantine whispering.

"I know Eglantine.... I know" she said softly as she led Eglantine to a bench for them to sit down.

"Eglantine I know it is painful... but you need to tell me the events that led to this. What was said and by who?" she asked, There had to be a explination for all this, the Horatio she knew would never riase a hand to Eglantine, or to any woman for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 am

Eglantine at least was able to keep her tears at bay. She had decided not to break down in front of Kiara again...
But she continued to lean against the younger woman, her levitation charm barely holding up her trembling body.
"He asked me about Edwin. Where he had come from..." she whispered. "He was merely curious he said. And then when I told him the story Professor Viper and I made...about the potion and the bloods, he...he hit me." her eyes opened slightly before closing again.
"He said I was a... he said he knew I was lying and that Edwin had been V-v-Him... I did not know what to do, Kiara. He was acting so strangely. He grabbed me and forced me against the wall and demanded I tell him the truth. I told him he had already said it... but he said he wanted to hear me say it." She shuddered violently as she remembered him large hands roughly forcing her arms against the wall. He could have easily broken any bone in her body at that moment...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Kiara's eyes darkened even more, as she held on to Eglantine, she could hear the pain in her voice and how much she was trembling. There was no way that the man who had done this to Eglantine was Horatio, it couldn't be, she had had seen the love in the mans for her, the absolute horror in them when Eglantine was ill or injured, and it also didn't escape her notice the oh so gentle way that Horatio held her as if he was holding a fragail glass doll.... No she refused to believe it.

So that led to the question, who was the man who Looked, smelled, and sounded like Horatio but wasn't?

"Eglantine listen i am going to take you to my quarters, you will be safe there, and I will change the password and tell merlin not to let anyone else but me inside Okay?...." she said quietly.

She had a bone or two to break with who ever this "Horatio" was.

Then is hit her..."Eglantine? who is watching Edwin? Where is he?" she asked urgently
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Eglantine was not certain that hiding was indeed the key... but she did not have a better plan and thus she nodded. The idea that she would be hiding from Horatio was hard for her to wrap her mind around and yet she had too...
Edwin? Her head lifted. What did this have to do with Edwin?
"He's with Lachesis." she murmured. If Kiara was thinking what she thought she was thinking, Esis would be able to protect him... After all, even with her cognac, Esis was a formidable witch. But then again she had no reason to try to protect Edwin from Horatio...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 am

Kiara sighed, "Eglantine, I don't think it was really Horatio that did this to you... or if it was he is being controlled. I have seen the way he looks at you most of the time Eglantine... He would never hurt you, not like this I know it. I have talked to him about Voldemort before Eglantine, He knows who I am, and I never seen him get emotional about Voldemort. It couldn't have really been him.... So the only other conclusion I can come to is we have a imposter... Who knows who Edwin really is... Who else besides you me and Viper would know Eglantine?" Kiara asked.

"I want to make sure... who ever this doesn't go after Edwin. Just to be safe" She said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 am

Doubt immediately surfaced in her logical mind. Horatio was 175 years old... a wizard whose power surpassed even that of Dumbledore. 'Being controlled'... she mused. 'No, it was not possible...' that left only him truly being Horatio, or it being an impostor...

Who did know? Viper of course and Kiara. No one else came to mind. She had not told anyone else...wait, she had in a way told Sevastyan. But he would not... no it was as silly and illogical as Horatio harming her. Then she remembered...
"Edmund..." she whispered, eyes widening. Of course, her brother had been there when Kiara had been nearly killed and when she had used Excessum's full spiritual power for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 am

Kiara nodded, "Could be.. at least that is the theory coming to my mind" she said. Looking down at Eglantine again, she said " I should confront him Eglantine, I can't let be a harm to the students in the school, Edwin or your self any longer. You know that... Come on I can take you to my quarters first I will not put you in harms way. Your brother or not" she said her eyes still a light with anger at what had happened to Eglantine.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:38 am

Eglantine pulled back from Kiara, meeting her eyes. "Kiara, you cannot possibly believe I would let you confront him on your own..." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

Kiara sighed, "No I suppose not... I would prefer it though, I don't want him to hurt you even more..." she said.

"I have dealt with abuse before Eglantine, when I am prepared for it... He won't be able to touch me" she said turning away.

"We can stop by Esis place first tell her what is going on" she can come with me and you can stay with Edwin" she said.

Inwardly she wished she knew where the real Horatio was.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 am

Eglantine didn't like the new plan anymore than she had liked the old one... but as long as Esis would be going with Kiara... she sighed, it was probably the best she was going to get from Kiara. Where Kiara had gotten her extremely stubborn streak from was beyond her... having never met her parents before, she wondered briefly if it was a Riddle trait.

"Very well... But do not underestimate whoever it is, Kiara. I did not even think it was not Horatio..." until...it had been too late.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 am

Kiara rubbed Eglantines shoulder, "There is a difference this time Eglantine, I know something is wrong going in, and I will be careful, you have my word okay?" she said trying to sound reasuring.

As she went to guide Eglantine back to the castle, she at thought on what Eglantine may have meant about telling Ciaran about her uncles threat.

"Eglantine...? Before, when you said I should keep my uncles threat form Ciaran, you don't think Ciaran would ever hit me? do you? Is that why you didn't want me to say anything?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 am

Eglantine allowed Kiara to guide her back to the castle. Kiara's question was expected and she did her best to refrain from answering.
"No Kiara... I did not think he would hit you or harm you." she said, honestly. You are much to strong willed for that... "Ciaran is not from a dark family, Kiara. In fact he has very little magical background beyond a handful of relatives. The purgers are enough... does he need more worry?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 am

Kiara still looked unsure, "I don't know Eglantine, I hate the idea of keeping something like this from him, I still remember the hurt look on his face when he found out Horatio had kept secrets from him. If this just involved me Eglantine, if Kevin Marley want to mess with me, yeah I would keep that form him, but this is his son that is involved now.. I think he has a right to know...." she said walking up the castle steps.

"But... I will think about it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 am

Eglantine nodded, wondering how Kiara always seemed to be trying to do the right thing. She had long ago given up on what was right...and what was wrong. Now there was only what was needed and not needed. What was best and what was not...

"Very well." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:56 am

((April 22, 2019))

Kiara was out in the gardens hopeing to find Tav, her Step son, though she loved him as if he were her own. Today was his Ninth birthday, and it was to be a surprise, Ciaran was at there house, setting everything up.. but as far as Tav knew, his father was at work.

She was to distract Tav and take him home at the decided time..

Now to find the 9 year old... something it seemed in hogwarts that day as east as finding a needle in a hey stack....

"Hmmm where could he be..." she muttered to her self looking around for the red headed boy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 am

Tav sighed, seating himself in the grass. He felt awful as he rested his chin on his pulled up knees. Today was his 9th birthday. Only two more away from Hogwarts itself and no one seemed to even care. Tears stung at the back of his eyes and he angrily wiped his eyes. Not his Da and not Kiara...mum.

He understood that they were both busy, probably much better than the average 9 year old... but still. Sighing, he picked up a few nearby stones and tossed them one by one against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 am

((Awwww))

Kiara heard movement from one of the trees, peaking around it she saw Tav, looking rather put out...

Well at least she found him, now that she found him she felt bad.

"Probably thinks everyone forgot.. poor Tav, Well.. oppeation Tav party is ago." she thought to her self before walking over to him.

"Tav?... everything okay?" she asked since it was obvious he wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 am

Looking up and nearly pitching the stone at the voice, Tav flushed.
"Er, yeah." he muttered, seeing it was Kiara and not a potential threat. The thought in itself was silly. After all he was in Hogwart's nature garden. There was nothing that could hurt him.

Sighing, he threw the rock, the action relieving a twinge of anger within him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 am

Kiara bit her lip for a second before going over to Tav.

"Tav if you think I am going to believe that you are mistaken.. Now.. whats wrong? Perhaps I can help?" she offered..

There was a reason she volunteered to go and bring Tav to the party, she had a excuse not to know when his birthday was... being new to the family... Ciaran however did not...

She sat down beside him, patiently awaiting his answer...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 am

"Nothing... I just don't feel great." he muttered, standing and brushing the dirt from his hands and pants. He was dressed in muggle attire, since it was more comfortable. Robes tripped him up and he preferred pants to a dress any day.

"And thanks, but I'm really... fine." He sniffed again, remembering when his da had just shrugged when he'd asked him what that day was.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:26 am

Kiara felt a huge wad of guilt build up from her chest, but she pushed it down, Tav would put everything together when the walked into the house, everyone would be there, his grandparents, Horatio, friends from his school.. music and they got his favorite cake, games.. everything...

"Tav, come on Hun... I know something is wrong" she said with her hand on his shoulder.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 am

Tav finally gave in.

"Everyone forgot my birthday." he murmured, looking every bit as miserable as he felt. Life was so unfair and mean. He wanted to die... or at least skip that day.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:50 am

Kiara for that day forward would swear it was the best acting gig she ever did of course some of it actually truth.

"Oh Tav, I am sorry" she said as she lightly pulled him into a hug..

"I didn't know it was your birthday, I was never told" she explained as she kissed his forehead.

"I am sorry Tav. Really.... Happy birthday" she knew it sounded rather pathiatc wishing him a happy bithday when he wasn't having one at the moment,,

"I know rather silly of me to say.... Anyway I can make it up to you?" she asked looking truely guilty and bad for what happened.. and she had to admit apart of her felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next