Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Park - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Park - Page 2 Voting_barThe Park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Park - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Park - Page 2 Voting_barThe Park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Park

Go down 
+3
sub_rosa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:32 am

"No, I vosn't half the Dark Vizard that Voldemort vos," Sevastyan admitted. "Though, that is by no means a compliment," he added quickly, his voice suddenly hardened by strong emotions of the negative kind.

Sevastyan smiled in response to her wise statement. "Who I vos then haunts who I am now," he explained a bit cryptically, with a chuckle of sorts. "But if you feel this vay, then so must she," Sevastyan indicated to Saturn, "and for this I am grateful. Kaminski is a feared and respected name in Russia, pretty much like the Malfoy family here, from vot I understand. Perhaps even a bit too similar, for my taste at least."

"So, vot brings you out here?" he inquired, having recently acquired the habit of quickly changing subjects during a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:01 am

Kiara sighed and Saturn few over to her shoulder.

Blue flames licked her skin for a second before dimming.

"Enjoying the peice and quiet before the other schools representives get here" she said.

"I have a feeling I am about to get ganged up on by the other heads. something tells me we won't see eye to eye. So I want my mind clear and occlmenncy sheilds firmly in place" she said as turned to Sevastyan.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:00 am

"Understandable," was all Sevastyan had in reply initially. "If you have not met them before, then of course you vould feel being ganged up on. But it is good to have vone's fortifications ready and fresh for ven they get here. I am actually here doing the same," he offered, answering her question at the same time.

"The Headmaster of Durmstrang is a good seventy years old, and vos my Headmaster ven I vos in school. Vot I said about the pronunciation about his name, despite the humor in it, is very true. Aside from that, though, he can be a very cold . . . occasionally cruel man. Not cruel enough to have him forced into retirement, but cruel enough," Sevastyan explained gravely. "Or, at least, this is how he acted tovards men and young boys. I have never seen him in the direct presence or attention of a voman, of any age."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Kiara nodded "It apears he will be sailing into unknown territory then.. no pun intended.. but i will be cautious, Thank for the heads up" she said.

Then she thought about something he said earlier.

"You are nothing like any of the Malfoy's here, them and there pure blood ideas. They were not happy about me being Head of Hogwarts let me tell you. "How could a Mudblood like me run the school" they said. Or did your family not have as extreme pure blood isusses as here?" she asked out of curiousity
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm

"You are qvite velcome," Sevastyan stated with a smile and a nod. "If you reqvire any specific information on Durmstrang, I may be able to provide some assistance depending on vot information you need. Though, some of it is largely confidential and unable to be shared..." he offered.

An eyebrow raised in response to Kiara's question as he contemplated this one. "I am probably a slightly different breed of Kaminski, though ve have become qvite tolerant," Sevastyan began. "Ve - my siblings and I - vere raised vith mixed feelings about blood purity: my father vos lenient, but his father vos rather insistent on a pure bloodline. Obviously, my father's ancestors had an even more extreme intolerance tovard people of that persuasion. That is vone reason vy ve are still feared a little.

"I personally could care less vether my blood is purely magical or not. At least. . . at present; it vosn't alvays like that. My sister is qvite tolerant as vell, and has alvays been. Now, if you vere ever to meet my brother . . . you'd likely never guess ve lived under the same roof. So, you could say the Kaminski family is like a vild ((wild)) card: vone never knows vot level of tolerance they follow unless the individual is vell known," he explained a little about the paternal side of his family.

"Kazimir has somevot extremist views regarding blood purity, I believe," Sevastyan informed the Headmistress, appearing rather concerned for just a moment. Considering she was a former Auror there was likely no reason to worry, hence its swift evaporation from his features. "However, if you vere to boast that you vere a bit more purer of blood, he might respect the risk taken vonce he learns othervise. He can be confrontational, but his good graces can be earned by doing something risky or out-bluffing him."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Kiara laughed slightly "I think that can be arranged, I am related to a reasonably well know wizard.... I think I can manipulate it to my advantage...."

Kiara paused , during certain times she was quite useless at dueling when her lungs were failed to work properly, it was she was no longer an auror. As she lungs could stop working during a duel it could be deadly.

"If Kazimir... were to become confrontational by that would you mean a wand and curses confrontation or by mouth and insults?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:59 pm

"I am certain you could - Kazimir respects those related to vell-known vitches and vizards as vell," he remarked, a small laugh escaping him afterward merely because Kiara had done the same. "I did not know you vere related to somevone of vell-known status. In fact, I don't recall vether or not you mentioned your surname to me at all," he added, intrigued by both facts.

"The method vould largely depend on the situation. Since he vould have to be on his best behavior vot vith the whole incident vith Petrov . . . I vould say by mouth. He vould not risk his status as Headmaster of Durmstrang by assaulting you vith vandvork," Sevastyan answered readily. "However, if he did decide for a duel, I vould gladly do so in your stead... vith your approval, of course." Sevastyan knew the older man's trademark moves, and remembered the conversation he and Kiara had had in the Three Broomsticks: Kiara had been forced to retire from her position as an auror due to an injury. This was the only reason he could think of that made her ask this question, aside from general curiosity. Perhaps this injury prevented her from dueling very well, Sevastyan mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Kiara smiled though a bit sadly.

"There is a reason why I didn't tell my last name, I share it with a very dark wizard...it had become a habit of mine not to mention it. It is one of the reasons I don't hold it against anyone if they come from a dark background or family. It would make me a hypocrite..."

She let her statement of the issue of her last name hang there, obviously Sevastyan had a history with Voldemort, and something must have happened for him to changed sides so drastically. She was unsure how he would react to her being Voldemorts cousin by blood.

"I honored by the offer of taking my place should things take a turn for the worst. I expect you should now the reason behind it. I was severely injured by a werewolf a year and a half ago, it slashed my lungs leaving a small amount of DNA behind in them. It was not enough to infect me with the Virus but enough to prevent my lungs from healing completely. During certain times through out the month breathing can be difficult. Dueling is nearly impossible during those times...."

Clearing her throat she continued "But hopefully it won't need to come to that"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Sevastyan's brows furrowed briefly. There was only one very dark wizard to which she could be referring to, if it caused her to deliberately and repeatedly not to mention her surname. "I vould never have guessed you vere his relative. . . if you are referring to Voldemort. No disrespect tovards you, of course - it is meant to be a compliment," he stated, the bassoon-like voice hardening very slightly on the one highly-emphasized word. "It is true then: ve can pick our friends, but ve cannot pick our family." The tone of this last statement was lighter, as if the darkened air that had surfaced at mention of Voldemort's name was now entirely gone.

He listened intently to her story, barely flinching at the mention of a werewolf until he cringed upon hearing how she'd sustained the injury. Werewolves, when transformed, couldn't recognize right from wrong. "I am sorry to hear about that. Is that vy you vere forced to retire? Could Healers not have done anything?" he said, the questions being more conversational and concern for her well-being than anything.

A nod followed her last comment. Hopefully it wouldn't come down to a duel, for not only did Sevastyan know Kazimir's style but Kazimir also knew something of Sevastyan's methodology. Neither one would likely come out of a personal battle entirely unscathed.

"I suppose I owe you some information about my background in return, in addition to a reason vy I have only ill will in regards to your. . . relative," he began with a sigh, not sure exactly what kind of relationship there had been between the two. "Ven my brother and I vere younger, ve did a bit more than dabble into the dark arts. Vith our father, ve even had a family-run shop that bought and sold Dark Items, or ve offered to make a customized item for the customer at an admittedly higher price. My father even made certain potions.

"Ven Voldemort returned to life, Grigoriy - my brother - vos blinded by ambition to become vot my father already vos: a Death Eater. I found no such delight in being included, even at my darkest hours," Sevastyan continued, a grim little smile forming on his face. "Let's just say, after being role-model to my siblings for so many years, I vos tired of taking orders, regardless of vot power might have been my revard.

"My brother repeatedly tried to get me to join vith him, so he vould not be the only Kaminski boy to enter the ranks. Repeatedly I refused, and eventually ve vent our separate vays. My parents still treated him like the angel that could do no wrong, and Maksim - my father - even had his vill changed so that Grigoriy vould inherit Kaminski Manor instead of me, against the family's generations-long custom. Ve haven't said a kind vord to each other since that day.

"In nineteen-ninety-seven, during the height of Voldemort's reign, Grigoriy, who vos now a Death Eater, attempted to ensnare our cousin Nikolai into the fray. Vot none of us knew then vos that Nikolai had joined the famed Order of the Phoenix. . ." Sevastyan explained further, allowing his sentence to hang for a moment.

"I know all of this because I had made it my job to spy on my brother, making sure he stayed out of the bulk of trouble. I vos vatching the meeting between Nikolai, Grigoriy, Voldemort, and a small circle of other Death Eaters, vell cloaked and in the shadows. The Legilimency cast upon Nikolai hadn't lasted long, and vithout varning Voldemort had killed my cousin himself, then punished my brother for bringing him a spy," Sevastyan concluded. "I vos. . . very close to Nikolai. He vos like the second brother I vished I had. It had been then ven I said, 'no more' to deeply practicing vot had been my trade." Despite how difficult it was to get the story out, evidenced by certain areas of the tale being voiced tighter than others, Sevastyan showed no outward emotion that conveyed actual or perceived weakness. The years gone by had numbed a lot of the pain, leaving only scars behind.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Kiara nodded "Yes I was referring to Voldemort, he was my cousin on my fathers side. My last name is Riddle, and i make it a point to be the least like Dear cousin as I can be...."

Hearing his question on her health she replied "No there was nothing more the healers could have done, in fact there wasn't much they could do. Saturn is the reason I am alive after that incident.. it was her tears the were used to heal most of the damage. That is the reason we have such a close bond today. It is why I was force to leave the aurors, couldn't exactly do my job if every time I started running I would pass out due to lack of oxygen. But I don't regret it happening.... I saved a life and never would have come to hogwarts if it never happened.. "

She listened intently to his story and her heart went out to him. Voldemort had taken many loved ones and ruined many families. Sevastyan's had not been speared either.

"I am sorry to hear about your cousin, and i apologies for the actions of mine if it means anything. And I would say it was brave of you to protect your brother he was after all still your brother no matter what side of the war he fought on. I would do the same if I had one"

"Sometimes I wish my family had been more loyal like that, but my father when he found out I had magic was convinced I would turn out to be like the boy who killed his family in cold blood. He left when I was five, I didn't see him again until he was on his death bed when i was 17, even then he ordered me away....." she paused for a moment and sighed

You're right we can't choose our family, but sometimes it would be nice if we could"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Sevastyan nodded, listening to Kiara as she spoke. That had been why he was surprised she was related to Voldemort: they were nothing alike, from what little he knew about the 'Dark Lord'.

"You have a good point there. It vould seem fate alvays has a reason for vot it deals us, even if ve don't particularly favor the outcome," he admitted, though reserved the thought he'd formed about having liked to have saved his cousin's life. But Sevastyan knew he wasn't anywhere near powerful enough for that.

"He vos brave to the bitter end, and stood his ground. Despite the fact that he vos doomed the moment the meeting convened I honor his bravery. In Russia, ve are taught to not fear death," Sevastyan declared, a kind of semi-morbid pride coating his voice. "You need not apologize - you vere not responsible. Besides, if it veren't for Nikolai's death I may not have seen the light, or began teaching. It is his death that haunts me, keeps my fascination vith the Dark Arts in line. And thank you. I suppose, even though it is no longer my job, I still try to look out for them. Especially Sveta. I vould hate to see her radiance dulled by delving as deep as Grigoriy and I have. She vorks as a Healer as Zolnerovich Medical Clinic, though makes frequent visits to other magical hospitals abroad."

Sevastyan shook his head upon hearing about Kiara's childhood. "No child should be made to think they are less because they are different, or judged based on another's actions," he came just short of growling. "I cannot believe some parents. . . children are not simply cast aside!" The conviction in his voice was unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Kiara nodded "That is why I basically grew up at school, I learned all i could about the wizarding world while I was in it. Driving my professors crazy with questions, spending a lot of time in the library." laughing for a second she she commented "was a regular bookworm you could say."

She shuddered for a second as if remembering something unpleasant.

"It seems bad experiences, have affected our lives for the better is seems, as a child I was into dark arts. Almost horrendously similar to they way Voldemort was I am afraid... But after my first year I could see thestrals and the light"

"After my nightmare of a first year at Hogwarts I resolved to learn all I could, so i could defend my self and my friends... My first year at hogwarts was at the last year of Voldemorts rein, and height of the war. That year is what put me on the path to defense against the dark arts, being a muggleborn in a school full of deatheaters, enforced that belief..... We have more in common the you think"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:15 am

"It vos still unfair of him to abandon you, but then again life isn't fair - I think ve have both observed that," Sevastyan remarked, the part of her statement that spoke of driving her professors crazy causing a smile to appear and lighten the severity he probably would have employed.

He nodded or shook his head and "hmm"ed at the times he deemed appropriate while she spoke. "So it vould seem," was all he really had to say on the topic. Sevastyan's tone was quite agreeable - not cold or aloof as the few words were so oft spoken in.

"How does Professor DeLanquar know the Beauxbatons Headmistress... do you know?" he asked curiously, assuming that Kiara would know the answer. Though both of them had yet to meet her, the allergy the Beauxbatons Headmistress seemed to have toward animals seemed rather extreme.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:09 am

Kiara nodded, "Eglantine used to work at Beauxbatons, years ago, the headmistress used to be the charms Professor there at the time. According to Eglantine anyway. I am curious how things will work out for her though, Hogwarts has many animals, it will be immposible to keep them all away from her"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:01 am

"I see. And that vos precisely vot I vos thinking. Surely Beauxbatons Academy is not vithout a few creatures? Perhaps she is not as allergic as she seems..." Sevastyan replied, still a little uncertain how someone could tolerate being allergic to so many animals. Surely there was a potion or something that could be taken to counteract or eliminate the allergy?

"And, if the Headmistress deliberately heads for the stables, then votever happens vould be her own fault, not yours," he laughed slightly in an attempt lighten the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:43 am

Juria was walking around the castle, no one was in trouble for now and it was nice to get some "off" time. While walking through the park she noticed the Headmistress and another Teacher. She made her way over to them to get aquatinted.

"Hello Headmistress, fancy seeing you here." she said smiling at Kiara, she then turned toward the other adult and said

"Hello, I don’t think we have met yet, I’m Juria the school healer."

She smiled kindly and introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:59 am

Sevastyan turned to the unfamiliar voice and inclined his head forward in a kind of mixture of a nod and a bow. "I don't believe ve have," he agreed and extended his hand in greeting. "My name is Sevastyan Kaminski, Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. I recently transferred here from Russia, hence vy ve likely haven't before. Pleased to make your acqvaintance." At the back of his mind, Sevastyan couldn't help but wonder if she'd overheard any of the previous conversation... such as his admitting to having been deeply immersed in the Dark Arts.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:10 am

Juria smiled warmly, took his hand then said

"Yes it is nice to meet you, Defense Against the Dark Arts you say? That is a fine subject."

Juria had her own history in the Dark Arts... but no "defense" against them, she was forced into it.

“How do you like Hogwarts Professor?”
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:25 am

"Vy, thank you. Vone could say I've had some . . . practical experience since my carefree, youthful years," he said once the handshake was completed. What Sevastyan didn't mention was the fact that he'd started out seeking rather than defending himself against those particular arts.

"Hogvarts is. . ." he took a moment to glance around the immediate area. ". . . massive; impressive. Durmstrang vos particularly spartan, and the school I taught at last so small vone could probably fit about ten of them in the castle... vith all four floors," he said with a laugh. It was clear by the light-hearted timbre of his voice that Sevastyan was enjoying his time here when on and off duty.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:44 am

Kiara smiled thanking merlin he hadn't been here when Voldemort had been pleging them. She would have hated to see what it would do to the man.

She still couldn't imagine him being evil in anyway

"I am glad you are enjoying your self here, we are glad to have you here. I have already heard that your classes are popular with students"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:24 am

Juria smiled, she was glad that her "home" was liked by people.

"I probably need a refresher course for Defense, just in case"

Juria mentally made note of that if she had been stronger in the Defense she might have been able to stop her past. Pushing that away from her thoughts she asked

"Are any students a problem? I remember when I was at Hogwarts that a few in my class would make fun of teachers."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:37 am

"That is good to know: I vould hate to have the students find my classes boring. I daresay I feel more velcome here than I did in the small school vhere I taught last: it vosn't a castle by any means, and rather cramped," he commented honestly.

Sevastyan smiled at Juria's comment about needing a refresher course in Defense. "Vell, if you reqvire any assistance vith anything, I vould be glad to help however I can." It was an honest offer.

He gave the inquiry about students a little bit of thought. "I have not noticed too many problems. There seems to be something about a House rivalry betveen Gryffindor and Slytherin, from vot I have been told and observed," Sevastyan answered seriously. "Perhaps they are just going easy on me." A laugh punctuated the slight jest.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:44 am

Juria laughed too at the humor and then replied,

"Thank you, in the future I probably will need help with a few things, I am able to do complicated and strong spells to block off Dark Arts... however I must admit I have no idea what I am doing when I use them, they are like... how can I say it... natural to me and I do them without a thought."

Juria then smiled and laughed a bit before saying

"Once I use the technique I forget what I just did, and I can’t repeat it"

Juria smiled then thought that it might have something to do with her lost memories and what happened in her clouded past.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:44 am

((some time after Library...))

Eglantine curled up on one of the park benches in her animagus form. She watched several birds flit around on the path and slowly yawned. It was tempting to jump up and attack the feathery creatures...they looked rather tasty.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:53 am

Kiara smiled as she obsreved Eglantine form through the trees, she briefly wished she could transform in to her animagus form, but that was out of the question.

"Liking the park Eglantine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next