Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Hall Outside the Infirmary

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 am

"It's none of your concern" trying to pick a fight out of Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 am

Juria nodded and said in an appology,

"Yes you are right, im sorry miss. So goodbye then and stay safe."

Juria started to walk away from the girl who she just helped.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:15 am

Raven ran towards her and grabbed her nurse coat and looked down with her hair covering her eyes so any one can't see them.

"My name is Raven"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 am

Juria smiled at the girl and stopped walking away. She turned to look at Raven after the girl let go of her doctor coat.

"Its nice to meet you Raven, thank you for telling me."

Juria smiled and then saw the way the girl was acting.

"I’m sorry if I made you feel bad, I didn’t mean to."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 am

"It's ok" Raven tried to hold back tears no one has been this nice to her before and it gave her a nice feeling inside and she didn't know what to react towards it.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 am

Juria saw the girl's change in attitude and knowing she had to comfort the girl Juria gently brought the student in an embrace.

"No Raven, I’m sorry I made you feel bad... please don’t cry... tears don’t suit you"

Juria felt bad, she had unintentionally made the girl close to tears. Hoping the girl didn’t mind getting a hug, Juria started to pull away just in case Raven did not like getting hugged.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 am

Raven hugged her back tightly and couldn't hold it any longer she started to cry softly and had never had been this close to a person before. Raven hadn't cried for a very very long time as well.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 am

Juria stopped pulling away, seeing that the girl in fact did enjoy the embrace.

"Shh, shh it’s ok Raven... Its ok, I’m sorry..."

Juria remembered how Rachyy had been when she was emotionally hurt. Juria then started softly singing a lullaby that she hoped would calm Raven down. While she sang, Juria gently stroked Ravens hair, trying to cheer her up and calm her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 am

Raven stopped crying and calmed down and felt weird she never been this emotional and never felt so loved. She would always keep her emotions all bottled up inside her and somehow they escaped at once.

"I'm sorry I never acted like this before" Raven said pulling away and wiping her tears away.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 am

Juria smiled down at the girl and responded in a calm smooth voice,

"Don't worry; everyone has a breaking point at some time or another..."

Juria thought for a moment, if that was true - which it was - that would mean she would soon break down also. Even Kiara, whom was her best friend, didn’t know just how bottled up her feelings were.

Turning her thoughts to the girl again and trying not to focus on herself she asked,

"Do you feel alright now?"

Smiling kindly she waited for Raven's answer.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 am

"I suppose" Raven was trying to go back to her normal serious look again but it was quiet difficult.

"Thank you Nurse Juria"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 am

Juria nodded and smiled as she heard her title,

"Don’t worry about it... and just call me Juria, you don’t have to say Nurse. If you are still needing to talk to someone would you like to go get a butterbeer?... my treat."

Juria smiled, she saw the girl needed some talking to and cheering up so she thought the other best option was to invite her out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 am

"Sure thank you" and smiled softly to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 am

Juria smiled and led the girl to Hogsmead

(TO THE ...uh...what store?...ill tell you where ^_^)
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:12 am

Professor Ethan Addams walked at a leisurely pace to the infirmary, his schnauzer Jazzy being his only traveling companion today. Or at least for the moment. No, the conversational wizard had not been injured. One could say he was just making his rounds in order to meet all of the staff in what he considered "record time". What that record time was, though, he honestly wasn't sure. However long it took, Ethan decided, would be within record time... because this was his first official teaching gig. The Remedial Herbology lessons didn't necessarily count, because he had been in a room full of adults. Ethan would now be in a greenhouse full of children... and plants... but the latter wasn't exactly news to him.

"Jazzy, perhaps you had best stay out here in the hall, savvy? I don't think the nurse really wants a dog in 'er Infirmary," he suggested to the dog. However, it was plain to see that wherever Ethan went Jazzy would go, too. "No. Stay out here, Jazzy! Jazzy-" the wizard slouched his shoulders forward as he sighed with exasperation. "Why can't you listen to me for one bloody minute when I want ya to listen?!

"Fine then, come along. But I warn you: she might be....... a veterinary witch!" he added, whispering the last two words as if only he and Jazmyn would hear. Instantly, the silver-haired dog retraced her steps. Chuckling to himself, Ethan glanced into the Infirmary but did not go in, preferring to wait out in the hall. He wasn't injured, and this errand was moderately trivial.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 am

Juria waltzed out of the Infirmary, going to the Headmistress’s office. Juria was looking at a medical record. Nearly bumping into Ethan she stopped herself.

"WOAH! Sorry, I need to look where I’m going."

Juria smiled at the other person, and then noticed the beautiful dog.

"Oh, wow may I pet her?"

Juria asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 am

The wizard smiled as a woman approached, assuming this must be the school. However, she seemed to be a bit involved with the stack of parchment in her arms. Too involved - she didn't even know he was there. He'd been about to say something when she shouted. Out of reflex, Ethan jumped and mimicked the exclamation. It was an interesting fact that 'whoa' happened to be his habitual shout of surprise.

"No worries, lass. I should've given you the right of way... my apologies - I was slightly distracted," Ethan replied, smiling in kind as he brushed off the apology and supplied one of his own.

As attention shifted from Ethan to Jazmyn, the wizard beamed. "Of course you may - she is remarkably friendly! Her name's Jazmyn, but she answers to Jazzy," he answered in one breath. Ethan then provided a hand gesture that he'd trained the dog to understand to mean 'come'.

Jazzy trotted forward, stubby little tail going a mile a minute. You'd think, by her energetic and cheery demeanor, that someone had told her that Ethan was going to get her the biggest chew toy in the world... and that she'd somehow understood.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 am

Juria smiled from the kindness of the man then held her hand out for the dog to sniff, observing how beautiful the fur was,

"Well then, we were both distracted."

Juria laughed gently then smiled kindly to the other wizard and introduced herself,

"Oh by the way, I'm Juria, the school doctor, it's nice to meet you."

Juria started to pet the dog, and smiled at the wagging tail. Since she loved animals she knew a lot about them.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 am

Ethan's smile widened at the fact the pair got along. Then again, he wasn't exactly worried that they wouldn't. Jazzy seemed to know when he didn't think someone could be trusted, and acted accordingly.

"Juria - a lovely name!" Ethan repeated enthusiastically. "I am Ethan Malachi Addams: Herbologist, writer, and now Herbology Professor here at Hogwarts. And it is likewise a pleasure to make your charmingly radiant acquaintance."

Jazmyn sniffed at the new person interestedly and allowed the petting without a hint of doubt. Deciding she liked this human, Jazzy turned and attempted to affectionately "kiss" the nearest stretch of arm or hand she could reach.

"So, have the Slytherins and Gryffindors been keeping you on their toes with their incessant scrapping? From what I hear things amongst the students haven't changed much since I was here as a student. Ravenclaw, though, so I became rather more an observer than getting my hands right into the mud of the house rivalry. The mud out in the Greenhouses, though... that's always been another story!" Ethan rambled, punctuating his last statement with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 am

Juria smiled, happy from the complement, while petting and getting “kissed” by the beautiful dog Juria looked at the Professor.

“Thank you Professor Addams, Yes I'm running here because of them they are a handful…”

Juria then smiled and her eyes lit up,

“You are a Ravenclaw? So am I!!!!”

Juria was happy; they had both been in the same house and probably had much in common. It was interesting to her that he was a Herbologist, she didn’t know much about it and found it intriguing. Juria laughed gently at the joke and smiled again then continued saying,

“I never really got much into Herbology, but I do find it interesting, sometime could you show me some things in Herbolgy?”

Juria smiled, she was glad to have found another friend at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

"A fellow Ravenclaw! Is that so? Brilliant! I've actually also been named Head of Ravenclaw House - but I keep forgetting that bit as I've practically only just arrived not long ago," Ethan practically cheered with gusto. It didn't take him long to join in on someone's excitement or create his own. "What was your favorite riddle the Common Room asked? Or did you find it a little irksome? I always liked this one that was attributed to a sphinx... let's see, how did it go again? Ah, yes:

"...'What walks on four legs in the morning, two at noon, and three at night?'... Were you ever asked that one?"

Ethan straightened and moved his glasses up further on his nose. He'd had a habit of fussing with them when he needed something for his hands to do while his brain and mouth were going. A writer's quirk, some might say, as even Ethan himself noticed that he and certain other writers he'd met tended to have habits involving some sort of repetitious behavior. "I would be glad to, of course! I daresay it'd be easier showing an adult as opposed to a classroom of kids, but I'm willing to give anything a shot. See, I've only taught unofficially before, and even then it was only for Remedial Herbology.

"I don't mean to pry, if it can be considered so, but have you ever taught before? When I applied for the job I was thrilled at the possibility of being around the sprouts - er, kids, I mean - but I must confess I am just a little nervous at the prospect."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 am

Juria smiled with teeth showing and then laughed,

"Congrats Professor, I’m not sure what my favorite riddle was... but I remember that one, it’s a man."

Juria stopped petting the dog and stood up to face the Professor. With her eyes twinkling she thought for a second and then said,

"I think my favorite ones were the trick questions that were asked, my personal favorite was, 'there once was a horse who won great fame what do you think was the horses’ name.' I have a whole list in my head from when I was in the common room."

Juria smiled brilliantly and said,

"Thank you, I hope I won’t be too much of a bother... I’m somewhat easy to teach... but the sprouts are easy to teach also, just explain something you know to them. It’s easy, I do it all the time whether it’s showing them how to take care of themselves, subbing for another class, or just downright showing them something. Don’t be nervous professor, I know you will be great at teaching."

Juria smiled kindly, knowing completely that everyone would love Ethan as their professor. He would get the hang of teaching a whole professional class in no time.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 am

"Why, thank you, Juria!" Ethan beamed at the congratulations. At her mention of what her favorite riddles were, he bobbed his head enthusiastically. "Trick questions - another of my favorites. ...And I remember that bloody question," he said with a jovial laugh. "Glad to see I'm not the only one that made a list, though mine was handwritten as well as mental."

"A bother? Oh, Great Merlin's cauldron - no! You won't be a bother at all!," he declared with an increase in vocal pitch, though kept it solidly away from a dreadful squeak. "You substitute other classes? Which classes do you prefer to take over? I've never really considered much of anything outside me own field and potions," Ethan asked aloud, not realizing until much later that the proverbial floodgates had been opened and he'd asked quite a few questions in a very short amount of time. "And thanks for the advance compliment, Juria. I'm sure you make an extra spiffy doctor, as well!"

Ethan wouldn't have removed the pleasant grin from his face whether he wanted to or not - he rather liked this woman. He was sure she made an excellent addition to the staff, in more ways than one: she knew medicinal magic, could substitute for classes, and she looked rather nice, too. "We, uh," he babbled slightly, gesturing to himself and the dog, "We aren't keeping you from anything, are we, Miss Juria?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Juria smiled, she had once written down a list.... once. No telling where that got to.
Juria then laughed slightly and replied,

“My list is… uh somewhere, but I think that one was my favorite since it seems like a question but is actually a statement. It also was funny that in the common room, no one got it but me at first. The other Ravenclaw that had said it was so smug that she would stump everyone and I got it.”

Juria laughed again, happy to remember her memories.

"Well thank you Professor, I'm glad… I don’t like bothering anyone unless for a good reason. Yes, I am able to take over any class but I don’t really have a favorite, I love all subjects and sub for whatever is needed by me. Since I was in Ravenclaw I was able to learn well, at least well enough to teach others.”

Juria laughed out of pure happiness, she always loved people helping people if they wondered something.

“No, you are not keeping me at all, I’m normally free unless someone is hurt. I'm glad you are here to talk to.”

Juria smiled, she enjoyed the conversation with the professor extremely. He was a great accompaniment. Smiling at the professor she said,

“So, just curious, are you visiting all the staff right now? Is that why you came to see me?”

Juria was enjoying her time with the professor very much.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 pm

"Wonderful! Glad to hear you're not busy! Well, sort of... it's always good to be busy, but not too busy... but yet busy for you... ah, I give up: you know what I mean... I'm glad we have the chance to talk," Ethan replied, trying to find a good way to put what he wanted to say. It was good that she wasn't busy because they had the chance to talk, but yet he knew idling was no fun. Speaking with a nurse about 'busy' and 'not busy' was rather difficult... wishing someone harm was not Ethan's way of things, though he had created a few fictional characters for his books to be that way.

"Yes, actually, I am... and I daresay I've met most of them. Let's see: I've spoken with Headmistress Kiara... ran into the Head of Gryffindor and the McKevin chap what teaches History of Magic. Then there's the Russian bloke - strong, silent type apparently... name sounds like Sebastian but he's adamant that there's a different pronunciation. I have a bit of history with Amaranth Viper - used to tutor her in Herbology... and then I've also had the pleasure to meet Miss Palmer and Mr. Salvador. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were a couple," Ethan detailed the list for Juria, counting each member of the staff on a separate finger. "I met all of them pretty much in one foul swoop. You'd think there was a 'new person on campus' radar attached to me or something. There isn't, is there?" he joked amicably, deliberately over-exaggerating a feigned paranoia; though, his first sentence was wholly sincere.

"So, do you get out and about often? Investigate the hubbub of the castle?" the wizard asked with a lopsided smile. "Must be interesting with our foreign delegates here, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hall Outside the Infirmary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next