Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Hall Outside the Infirmary

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Juria laughed slightly at the way the professor was unable to completely get the words out. Though he couldn’t get the words out she knew what he meant.

"Wow, yes it certainly seems so, I think you met everyone."

Juria laughed at the joke and then smiled,

"I unfortunately have not been out too much. Normally I’m stuck in the Infirmary or helping someone around the castle. Do you know much about anything that is happening?"

Juria enjoyed talking with the professor; he was funny and also intelligent. She was sad to say that she had not been in much of the important meetings and normally was busy. She was extremely happy that right now she was not busy and able to talk to the professor.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 am

"Alas, I'm afraid I'm a bit in the dark still. There is the Triwizard Tournament, which I'm sure you're probably aware of. Why, injury seems almost a certainty with that contest. I remember putting my name in the Goblet when the Tourney started up one year, but it didn't choose me. Can't remember at the moment who it chose for Hogwarts Champion.... it'll come to me eventually," Ethan explained.

"Though, if I didn't know any better I'd say there's an epidemic of couples going on: Professors DeLanquar and McKevin seemed awfully chummy in their own ways when I met them. And there's something about Palmer and Salvador but I'm not sure if that was new-people jitters or something a bit more beneath the surface.

"Other than that I know not a blooming thing," Ethan finished with a laugh. "Ignorance is bliss, I suppose..." he added, though couldn't help but muse how true yet false that assessment was in regards to specific events in his past.

"Say... with the Triwizard Tournament being held, there's more'n likely going to be a Yule Ball. Maybe, if you're not going with anyone else that is... would you like to go with me?" he suggested. "I know we only just met, but... well, I'd be honored if you'd consider it in the event you don't have any other arrangements?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

“Same here, Kiara has told me of the Tournament so I'm going to be busy. I hope no one gets seriously hurt… but at least I will be here. And don’t worry I'm sure sometime it will just pop in your head. When I was here, I was too young to be in the Tournament… I probably would not have gone anyway though. The winner was someone I never knew so I forget his name.”

Juria smiled, she had not known of the couples yet but it seemed sweet.

“I'm happy for them if they are together, but you know sometimes ignorance is bliss but sometimes it’s good to know.”

Juria then paused, she was not sure if she had heard the Professor correctly. She was invited to the Yule ball?!?! Juria had figured that no one would have even noticed her. She knew she was going to the ball but figured by herself, she figured meeting someone and going with him was out of the question. Blushing slightly and smiling beautifully she replied,

“Of course Professor! It would be my honor! I had figured I was going to go alone. Are you sure you want me to go with you?”

Juria was still smiling but wanted to be sure that Ethan was sure about going with her since she didn’t want to be a bother.

When Juria had been in Hogwarts at the time of the Yule ball, she had gone alone and the only thing she did was read. All her friends had someone to go with so she was invisible to everyone. Juria wanted to be sure Ethan didn’t mind going with her.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 pm

"Yes, I must agree with you there: it is good to know... even if sometimes you'd rather not afterward," Ethan agreed, not exactly enthusiastic but nor was the comment inherently negative. He had been thinking of his ex-wife and her affair, and how it had been a bliss of sorts not knowing. Yet at least now he knew that his alleged, former best friend wasn't much of one at all. "Ah, forget I said that last bit. An old wound, in a manner of speaking," he added with a semblance of his former high-energy chatter. Ethan didn't want Juria to think she'd offended him, because she hadn't.

Oh, good going Ethan... she thinks you're some kind of lunatic... either that or she has a boyfriend that isn't going to care about your carcass and will hex you to Kingdom Come for asking his date out... the wizard mused at her sudden pause. Since his divorce six years ago he really hadn't had much luck with women at all... though actually getting out in the dating world probably would have helped a great deal.

When she said yes, one could have heard a pin drop within Ethan's mind, for there was absolutely no mental chatter to be heard. He practically grinned at her acceptance to go with him. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't mean it - couldn't be any more positive!" he beamed handsomely. "So, it's a date then? In a manner of speaking, of course? Unless you don't mind considering it a date, that is... I mean, that's the way it's usually termed isn't it?" Ethan confirmed, though stumbled on his words. The blush and gorgeous smile, in addition to her excited reply, caught him unawares.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:36 am

Juria nodded, agreeing with him, she knew about old wounds. Juria couldn’t believe she actually had someone to go to the ball with. This was her first time getting asked out. Juria giggled simply at the way he stumbled when he said if it was a date or not and then with certainty she responded,

"Yes it’s a date, either way you want to put it. It’s a date by the term of appointment and it can be a date by the other form. And thank you again Professor for asking me, I hope I don’t drag you down…”

Juria paused and blushed a little more then turned her gaze down to the floor.

“… It’s my first date, so I'm sorry if I am a bother.”

Juria hoped that her lack of 'dates' wouldn’t get in the way. It was sad that while at Hogwarts she had never gone on a date and then there was the matter of her memory. She was sure that even if she HAD been on a date it didn’t count since she didn’t know about it and – because of the Imperio curse – it had not been her. So all in all, she had never been on a date. Juria was truly happy right now, she was able to go with someone that was smart, funny and handsome to the Yule Ball.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am

"Drag me down? Why... how in Merlin's name do you expect to do that?" Ethan inquired with a laugh. Oddly enough, he'd gotten his answer rather quickly. First date? That fact alone, for whatever reason she'd never been asked out, was an eyebrow-raiser for Ethan.

"First allow me to say that you are most welcome for the invitation," he began, taking her hand in his and ((assuming she'll let him do this, of course)) kissed the top of it gently in the common gesture of courtesy. "And, secondly: you won't be any bit of bother at all, Juria. If it makes you feel any better, I've been out of the dating world for..." the wizard actually had to stop and think for a moment, "...six years. Would've been longer, but, um... well, my past's not really at all that interesting." A blatant lie, but Ethan really didn't want her to know the conditions of his splitting up with his ex-wife, or the affair.

"Well, seeing how the Ball will be your first date, how about we attempt to at least make it your second? We could go into Hogsmeade next weekend if you've a moment of non-urgency and... have lunch, perhaps?" Ethan offered.

Lunch?! What are you, a moron?! That is so incredibly lame, Ethan...

It was the best I could think of at that particular moment!

If you say so...

The wizard fought off the urge to slap himself for the weak suggestion. It was no mean feat. Here she was: beautiful, intelligent, former Ravenclaw, and School Nurse... and he'd just asked her out to lunch???

Ethan decided he needed to get out more, and not just out to the garden, should he not be involved with anything - or anyone - by the time summer holiday rolled around.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Juria smiled at the gesture and happy that he didn’t mind it. Juria laughed slightly and replied,

“My past life is… well foggy so don’t worry, I bet your past is more interesting.”

Juria said that but knew her ‘actions’ in the past were probably more interesting and she thought, “I might have done some…things… that were more interesting but at least you have past.”

Smiling brilliantly Juria responded to the handsome man,

“Sure, I would love to Professor; as long as something doesn’t come up I'm probably free. Where would you like to go?”

Juria knew that her job required changes at the last minute but hopefully she would be able to go out with the professor. She in fact liked Ethan; he was smart, funny and a kind guy. Juria knew she was lucky to be able to go to lunch with him.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 am

"I'm sorry to hear that," Ethan offered, not quite sure why her past was foggy but could really only think of three ways. "Sometimes I wish mine was foggy, for what it's worth."

"Of course. That's the next thing, isn't it? I understand you might be busy depending on what crops up," Ethan acknowledged the fact. "If I can't physically take you out to lunch, I could always bring the lunch to you.

"I've always been a bit partial to the Three Broomsticks as a lunching spot. What about you?" Ethan asked. "A date is, in my opinion, all about the lady's preferences." A pleasant, sincere smile punctuated these words.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 am

Juria nodded, but then muttered a little,

“It’s better to have memories… even if you don’t want them.”

But not trying to get on that case yet, fearing she might scare the kind man if he knew of her past, Juria smiled and laughed,

“That would be sweet of you to bring me lunch… but I agree let’s go to the Three Broomsticks, that is a lovely spot."

Juria returned his pleasant smile with one of her own and was grateful that he knew about what her work required of her and was a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:39 am

A blond brow furrowed with curiosity at the muttered response, though hadn't heard it all. Ethan merely shrugged, as a neutral kind of gesture.

"It's settled then," he beamed. "Is there anything you'd like to do afterward since we'll be out and about?"

"And it wouldn't be a bother if I made... regular visits, would it? Provided you're not busy, of course?" Ethan asked. If he were to be any amount of honest with himself he enjoyed the woman's company and wanted to maximize the amount of free time available to him to spend it with her. Provided it didn't clash with any prearranged appointments of other natures both needed to adhere to: his research or her patients, primarily.

"I could probably even help out a bit if need be, having a passing knowledge in medical magic. It's nothing grand but I think I'd be able to manage. As an assistant of course... I couldn't handle being a doctor. Well, not that there's anything wrong with it. Just a lot to it, I'd imagine... not that I'm incompetent or anything... specialties and all that, you know," Ethan offered, though really felt ready to slap himself now. Why did he keep having a hard time saying what he wanted to say around her? "Anyway, if there is anything at all I can do to help, please don't hesitate in letting me know!

"...I grow a rather extensive list of plants used for natural remedies of both magical and muggle reference, and make some of the preparations meself. If there's anything in particular I can grow for you - flowers, herbs, and the like - I'd be more than happy to oblige! Or, if you'd like to see what all I have... most of the greenhouses are always open," he offered rather animatedly.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Juria was glad that for the time being the Professor didn’t ask her too much about her past life. She knew she would eventually tell him, but only when either he was desperate to know or she really did trust him with that knowledge.

“We can decide where to go after the actual lunch, that might be the best time to see where we would like to go, but yes I would love to do something afterward.”

Juria smiled at the Professor’s other question,

“iClaro que si! I mean, of course! I would love to have company but only as long as you are not busy, and if you could help me around the Infirmary that would be simply fabulous!”

Juria smiled while showing teeth, she was happy that Ethan wanted to visit her often. She loved company and especially when she didn’t have to be worried about if they were hurt. Juria didn’t notice the fact that Ethan had a hard time getting out what he wanted to say. She understood what he meant and that was what really was necessary.

“So, please Professor, anytime you are free and not in the greenhouse or teaching...” Juria laughed slightly at this. “Please come by to see me, I would love it.”

Juria was interested in the natural remedies of the plants, she always had been. It seemed almost like potions to her but different. Seeming a little bit timid she shyly asked,

“If you wouldn’t mind Professor… sometime would you teach me how you make the natural remedies? And about the plants? I love learning, and I always found that subject to be fascinating.”
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 am

Ethan nodded at the logical decision Juria had come to. It was probably best to wait and see anyways instead of planning every tiny step out. He just tended to be the anal plot-everything-out kind of person. But if she wanted to wait and see it would be just as well.

"It would be an honor, Juria! And don't worry - if I am not busy, or simply can't concentrate on what I'm working on, I'll be there," he beamed. "Or... here, as it were," Ethan laughed, gesturing to their present location.

A wider smile formed on Ethan's face, showing a row of upper teeth. His lip covered the lower ones. Sure, she was timid and shy, but Ethan rather liked her. Plus he was the 'new wizard on the block'. Juria only looked to be about.... well, he couldn't really be sure. But he was certain they hadn't been classmates here. "I would be more than glad to teach you anything you wish to know... so long as I know about it, of course," Ethan replied, with a very slight laugh at the fact he wasn't exactly all-knowing. "From seed to harvest, and from harvest to... well..."

During the pause, the wizard produced from a pocket a small phial of a clear gel-like substance. The label read:

[Arnica Montana Root; Topical Gel -
Anti-Inflammatory and Pain Relief of:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand)
- Bruises
- Strains
- Sprains
NOT FOR OPEN WOUNDS
OR INGESTION]

"...I suppose you could say the 'finished product'," Ethan finished, handing her the phial. "You can take this - I've loads of it. Highly diluted, gelled root from the plant Arnica Montana - a genus within the Asteraceae, or sunflower family. A little goes a long way, and can be toxic if ingested or directly induced to the blood stream; but absorption through the skin is perfectly safe so long as the surface area isn't too large," Ethan explained. "Here's what it looks like in the wild," he added, and conjured an image in midair for her reference.

((Click Here - image was too huge for the site, lol))

"Most Muggles that know how to make this leave it at that, or add it to a witch hazel base... but this -" Ethan paused to allow his eyes to dart to the offered phial and back, "-this has a magical -kick- to it to help speed up the progress of healing much more better," he explained, his usage of the last three words purely out of fun by the look in his dark-hued eyes.

The wizard waited for a few moments so that Juria could take a moment and process the information. Though Ethan was certain they'd be covering this plant again sometime soon, it would have been rude of him to say anything more in the space of time. Especially since he was about to slightly change the subject.

"And please: if I am to address you by your given name, the least I can do is suggest you use mine as well. Or some other informal term? There's my middle name - Malachi - or perhaps even one of my pseudonyms: Eli, or Dorian," Ethan requested. "I'll answer to just about anything except 'mud', 'flobberworm mucus', and 'you load of dragon dung!'..." he trailed off with a laugh.

((I actually use a gel made from this plant, which I think you can get by specifically asking for it at Wal-Mart or some other place that might carry it. Anyway, if you want... Here is a bit of information about the plant Ethan's talking about, and Here is an image of the package of gel which appears to be able to be bought on amazon... It actually works really great! Just thought you or anyone else following the thread might be interested...))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Juria took the vial in her hand; she acted as if it was a valuable treasure. Looking over the label she widened her eyes,

"I've heard of this, but never got to use it, how did you get it professor?"

Juria smiled, she already was learning something, committing the information to memory she knew she could use it further down the road. However being the doctor she was, and being somewhat intelligent Juria questioned,

“Is there something that might work as antibodies just incase someone might drink it? I know a few students that will see the vial and want to get out of classes so they might drink it. Are there natural buffers that work against its toxicity? I always like to play it safe when it comes to a few of my little friends.”

Juria laughed at the term, she knew that one or two or three and maybe more, members of the Slytherin house that enjoyed getting out of class by being sick and then getting sicker by drinking the wrong medicine.

Juria learnt quickly, just like she did when she was in Hogwarts and when the slight change of topic came along she didn’t mind it at all. When the handsome wizard mentioned the names he would not answer to Juria started to laugh. Not only was the Professor kind and intelligent, he also had a sense of humor.

"You know so much in this field Professor... I mean Ethan… thank you for teaching me."

Juria couldn’t wait for the lunch that she would have with this Professor, she knew it was going to be great.

((thanks, that is awesome! you rock Sub!! oh and soon we will have to RP the lunch ^_^ that will be fun lol and lol yes it was too large for the site ^_^))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Ethan couldn't help but grin in response to Juria's reaction to the offered vial and upon taking in the input on the label. It was a kind-hearted grin, devoid of anything that could possibly be interpreted as negative. "Check the label on the bottom," he answered simply, knowing that when she did she'd find a little notation that read:

This product was Home-Grown
and Made by Ethan Addams;
Herbologist

At the term 'little friends' Ethan pretty much surmised she must've meant patients from the rival houses. It was just a feeling he had. The Herbologist took a minute to process her question and search for an answer. "I... am surprisingly not quite sure. I do know that the muggles call the toxin helanin, and it tends to cause severe gastroenteritis - stomach flu as it's otherwise known. However, if enough is ingested, it could lead to internal bleeding. What you have there is very much diluted but I do not know if it would be enough to cause that much of a complication.

"At any rate, one would treat it pretty much as though they were treating a regular bout of the stomach bug: replace lost fluids and electrolytes, rest... you know the drill. Antibiotics can be used to treat it if it's really severe... or one could even try probiotics by getting the patient to ingest fermented diary products such as yogurt. ... That might even get them not to drink it anymore after something like that...." Ethan explained, this last bit earning a really grossed out look from him for the sake of humor. "And, afterward, a habit of taking zinc tablets for 2 weeks is especially recommended in children. I will have to look into preventative measures, though: an interesting question, Juria." His enthusiastic nod indicated that he rather appreciated the inquiry.

"And you're most welcome. I have plenty more to teach, though: not to worry. I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit more about medical magic and similar procedures from you as well, once I start making regular visits," Ethan replied to her thanks.

At the back of his mind, the Head of Ravenclaw couldn't help but wonder just how fast he could get time to fly until the weekend... He was rather looking forward to his date with Juria. It would be the first time in a long time he'd been out with a woman, let alone one he actually liked before the first date was even set.

((You're welcome - and thanks! And yes: we should RP that lunch at some point... it'll be fun! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Candii Corn
First year
First year
Candii Corn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 am

Candii was skipping down the hall to the infirmary because she ran down the halls and scraped her arm while on her way there she saw a man and a woman talking. She rudely popped out of nowhere not caring what they say "OOOO you are the school nurse? is this your BOYFRIEND? oh by the way i hurt myself" she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 am

Juria was looking at the label when the girl came bouncing in out of nowhere.

Looking at the young Gryffindor student she noticed the girls arm was bleeding and had a large scrape. Juria blushed profoundly when Candii asked if Ethan was her boyfriend. But controlling herself again and wondering if the Professor or the student had seen her blush she smiled kindly at the girl,

"Yes, my name is Juria, I’m the school doctor. This is Professor Addams, he is a colleague. And may I please see you arm?"

Juria took her arm when Candii gave it to her and looked at the scrape.

"Hmm you seem to be fine; it has no dirt in it."

Getting out her wand she pointed to the scrape and said,

"Facia Hacia"

A thin white wrap shot out of Juria's wand and wrapped itself around the cut, sealing it off from any other bacteria. Juria smiled at the young student.

"Are you all better now?"

Juria wondered if another place had gotten scraped.
Back to top Go down
Candii Corn
First year
First year
Candii Corn

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 am

"Yes i am much better" Candii looked at her then smiled.

"Hey can you give me any information about this Raven kid i would like to know" Candii looked at her curiously wanting to know that answer.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 am

Juria raised her eyebrow; she wondered why a Gryffindor would want to know about Raven. Cautiously she replied,

"Why would you want any information?"

Juria did not know Raven very well but she did know more than others.
Back to top Go down
Candii Corn
First year
First year
Candii Corn

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:43 am

"Ah just curious that's all since she does since she does seem very mysterious" she looked around hoping to find Raven close by but she didnt notice anything.

"Well i'll talk to you later bye" slowly Candii walked away hoping to find Raven.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm

((Different timeline; Christmas Morning/afternoonish))

An envelope was affixed to the doors leading into the infirmary, addressed to one Dr. Juria Gandera. It would not open for anyone except the sender or recipient.

Inside was the following note:

Juria,

Would you please meet me at the Room of Requirement at your earliest convenience?

Thanks a bunch and Happy Christmas!

Ethan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall Outside the Infirmary   The Hall Outside the Infirmary - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hall Outside the Infirmary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3