Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Divination Tower EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Divination Tower EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Divination Tower EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Divination Tower EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Divination Tower EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Divination Tower EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Divination Tower EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Divination Tower EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Divination Tower EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Divination Tower Vote_lcap1Divination Tower Voting_barDivination Tower Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Divination Tower Vote_lcap1Divination Tower Voting_barDivination Tower Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Divination Tower

Go down 
+2
Raven
kissofdeath
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 am

Climb up the ladder and Post Here~
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:59 am

Cosette came up to the Divination tower for the first time. She was excited to learn how to use the crystal ball. She sat down at a desk and waited patiently and excitedly for the teacher to come. She was alone in the classroom for she came very early.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 am

Delilah came up to the tower with her best friend Becca and they were giggling and gossiping about random things. They caught site of Cosette, "Your here early, no suprise," Delilah said to her sister, Cosette. They both sat down next to her and kept on chatting away.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:23 am

Cosette looked at them and felt like they were teasing her, "I rather be here early then late," she tried not to start an argument with her sister or she will disappoint her father.

Cosette took a long deep breath clearing her thoughts away taking out a book to read so she won't have to talk mean to her sister. She opened up her book where the book mark was and began to read.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-11-14

File
Name: Max Pearson
Blood Rank: Muggle born

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Marcus Kidd walked the stairs to the Divination tower. as he went into the classroom he saw two students sitting in there. one he knew was a seventh year.

"Oh, hello." He looked around. "I didn't miss class, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am

Cosette smiled, "No, not yet."
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am

"HI!" Becca said excitedly, My names is Becca! And this is my best friend Delilah!" She went on introducing herself and Delilah. She shook his hand feircly then went and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 am

Raven came inside the classroom noticing a few people arrived already. She saw Delilah and Becca being weird as ever.

Oh god not those 2 again Raven sighed giving them a cold fierce look. She sat down and gave a slight cough since she was sick. The seventh year Slytherin took out her favorite book and started reading trying to ignore the ignorant first year Gryffindor and the 4th year Hufflepuff.

Cosette shifted herself towards Raven and smiled, "Hello Raven."
"Oh hi Cosette," she smiled back, "I need some help on some notes I didn't understand last class." Raven took out her notes and showed Cosette the parts she did not understand. Cosette simply told her everything easily.

"Oh! I understand thanks Cosette," Raven thanked the first year Ravenclaw.
"Your welcome if you need any more help just ask me."

Raven nodded and took out parchment and a black quill out ready to take notes, if any, when the teacher comes. Once she was all prepared she opened her book again where her bookmark was and started reading while Cosette was finishing some homework so she wouldn't have to do it later on.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 am

Delilah gasped and scooting as far away as possible from Raven. Becca did the same. They were gossiping and giggling while looking at Raven.

"I can't believe Cosette, my own sister, would be friends with a Slytherin THAT Slytherin," Delilah was whispering to Becca madely.
"Some sister she is, huh?" Becca said back.
Delilah nodded.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 am

(lol. this is actually a different character called Marcus. he's actually a 7th year Ravenclaw)

Marcus chuckled at Becca's excitement. "Well, pleasure to be your acquiantance, he walked over to a chair near their table. "Can I sit here? or is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 am

"Oh of course you may sit here! Anyone can sit here as long as if its not Raven," Delilah said taking out her lip gloss and putting some on.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 am

Marcus sat down and looked over in Raven's direction. "What's wrong with her? Is she a muggle hater?" he asked Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 am

"I have no clue!" Becca said.
"Well I'm a Pure blood and she hates me!" Delilah said watching Raven read her book.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 am

Marcus frowned. "Really." He looked back towards Raven. "On a scale of one to ten, how likely is she to hex you if you come near her." He was curious, mostly because he wanted to see just how rude the girl actually was. And that means walking up to her in person.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 am

They both looked at him and said at the same time, "10!"
"Well to us she would hex us," Delilah told him honestly, "But I'm not sure about you, I mean she is friends with my sister, Cosette, as you can see."
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 am

Marcus laughed, and stood up. "Think I'm going to test your theory, save my seat, okay?" He then walked over to Raven. "Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting your conversation. Thought I'd make a new friend. I'm Marcus, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 am

Cosette smiled, "Hi Marcus," She looked at Raven who was not paying attention what so ever. She frowned and shook Raven but all she did was gave a small cough and continued on reading.

"...Well this is Raven," Cosette said looking at Raven who was obviously being stubborn.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 am

"Well, nice to meet both of you." Marcus stated. "You guys excited for Christmas?" He asked them politely.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 am

"I know I am!!!" Cosette smiled excitedly, "Christmas is my favorite holiday!!!"
Raven rolled her eyes "I hate Christmas," she mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 am

Marcus raised an eyebrow at Raven. "Gee, Ebenezer Scrooge." He joked. "Why don't you like Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:28 am

Raven paused for a very long time and Cosette got very curious as well.

"...Long story....," she replied sadly continuing to read.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 am

Marcus curiously looked at her. "Well, I'm sure we have time to listen. unless... of course... it's too personal for you." He was hoping that would sway her, although, Slytherins in general were usually hard to convince into talking about their past.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 am

"Hmf" Raven went back to reading, "why should I be talking about my past if i barely know you," she told him kind of rudely.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 am

"Hm." Marcus muttered. "touche. Of course, there are many practices out there that involve sitting down and spilling your guts to a total stranger. I believe they call them psychologists." He looked at Raven. "And you never know, maybe shedding some light on your past will help you find out something about yourself that not even you knew." He shrugged as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 am

"Blah, blah, blah," she said fiddling with her hair boredly not really paying attention.

Cosette shook her head, "sorry for her rudeness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divination Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divination Tower   Divination Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Divination Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next