Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Empty
PostSubject: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffindor Tower)   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 am

The Transfiguration Mistress's rooms are guarded by a painting of a dancing forest nymph. She will request the password from anyone who wishes to enter the chambers by asking what you want in Gaelic. "Cad ba mhaith leat?" You are then expected to give the password.

(( In case anyone actually enters the rooms... the door opens to a plain Victorian style sitting room. There is a door leading to the bedroom and another leading to the bathroom. All of the rooms are tastefully decorated in cream and grey.))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 am

Eglantine arrived at her chambers, in great pain and was relieved have the painting guarding her chambers swing open for her. "Are you well, Madame?" The forest nymph asked gently.
"Yes, dear. Thank you." The painting closed behind her and she made her way to her bedroom. Sinking down onto her bed, she pulled her pins from her hair and quickly donned a decent white nightgown with a flick of her wand. Too tired to even say her prayers, Eglantine fell back against the made bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:28 am

Diana hesitantly walked in front of the dancing nymph portrait. "Are you sure it's this one Helena?"

Helena, who was following her, nodded in the affirmative.

"Alright then," Diana said. She was now then faced with the nymph. "Cad ba mhaith leat?" It said.

Diana blinked. "You wouldn't happen to know the Professor's password would you?"

Gulity at the fact that she was the reason that the Professors caused such a scene earlier in Detention, Diana decided to give some chocolates to Professor DeLanquar. It seemed like a good idea, but clearly she hadn't really thought that plan out.

Helena shook her head. "I just know where it is, not how to go inside." She continued to pet Cassie, Diana's cat, who was sitting relaxedly in her arms.

"Hmmm..." Diana said, "What if she's already asleep?"

"Hey you're the one who insisted on giving her some chocolates. Why don't you just give her some in class tomorrow?" Helena suggested.

"No," Diana said horrified. "I'll look like some sort of suck up."

"Well," Helena said with a grin. "Isn't that what your doing? Sucking up?"

"No," however, Diana blushed. "I am not sucking up, it was my fault that her and Professor Viper fought."

"I still can't believe they did that." Helena said with a gleamer in her eye.

"Neither can I." Diana shrugged. She was slapped by Helena. "Ow... what was that for?"

"See if you'd just let me get Detention with you like I wanted, I would have seen everything too. But no... you just wanted Detention for yourself. Selfish little thing."

Diana grinned. "Well I had to be selfish sometime, you were hogging Detention like no one's business."

"Ugh, well is it my fault that the teachers love me so much?" Helena said pretending to be modest. "Hey are you going to give Viper chocolates too?"

"I don't know." Diana said truthfully, "I was just thinking about that myself. I did break one of her Potions bottles..."

"See this is the difference between me and you. If I were you, I'd completely forget about this whole chocolate giving business and I'd just give the chocolates to my loyal and understanding friend Helena."

Diana chuckled. "But it was my fault..."

"No it wasn't. If I was there instead of you I'm pretty sure the same thing would have happened." Helena said. "Look why don't you just give the chocolates tomorrow after the lesson so that no one but me will see the suck up that you are."

"I'm not sucking up!" Diana said stubbornly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Helena said. "Come on, we are just wasting our time, I have a Potions test tomorrow, I have to not study for."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 am

Eglantine was awoken by the lilting voice of the forest nymph calling for her. "Madame Eglantine! Madame Eglantine!" She opened tired eyes and groped about in the dark until she found her wand, which she had fallen asleep with.
"What is it?" she asked.
The nymph's voice called back that two students were killing each other outside of the door.
Alarm filled her and Eglantine hurriedly grabbed her cane and made her way to the door, oblivious to her long wavy hair and white nightgown, not being the appropriate way to see students. Or have them see her.

As Eglantine hurried for the door the forest nymph laughed melodiously and announced in perfect english that the professor was coming. Just the the portrait swung open and Professor DeLanquar emerged looked fit to duel.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am

"Professor DeLanquar!" Diana said in surprise. She was just about to accept Helena's advice of going back to the Common Room and maybe playing some chess.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 am

"You are not killing each other?" she said sleepily, leaning back against the doorframe. With her blurry vision she could make out two students who both seemed very alive and quiet. "Sianta said there was a fight." she said referring to the forest nymph, who looked slightly ashamed for misreading the playful banter between the friends.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 am

"No," Diana and Helena both said and exchanged confused looks.

Diana sensing that she and Helena just woken up the Professor decided to make this quick. "Terribly sorry to wake up Professor, but I wanted to give you some chocolates for your trouble earlier."

Diana extended the small purple box that had 'Chocolates de Juan Marques' written on it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:14 am

Eglantine tucked a wisp of light hair behind her ear and took the proffered box.
"I cannot accept this, Miss Casillas. But thank you for the thought." Afraid she might be considered rude, she continued. "Professor Viper and I were only continuing an earlier argument. And I am very sorry you had to be present."
Yawning behind her hand, she gestured behind her.
"Would you and Miss...your friend like a cup of tea?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 am

"Please take the chocolates, I've got loads honestly, my grandparents send me some weekly. Oh no it's alright, Professor we wouldn't want to cause you any trouble." Diana said, Cassie the cat however, had other ideas.

"Ow! Cassie!" Helena, who was holding Cassie dropped her and the cat headed straight for the Professor's Room.

"Cassie!" Diana tried to grabbed her but to no avail, she already gone in.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:26 am

Eglantine reached down to grab the cat, but sleep combined with a stab of pain in her hip were an awful combination and she missed the feline.
"You may go and get her." she invited.

Inside of the room, a large fluffy cat sat nestled on the couch. She hissed softly when the other cat entered her domain and began to growl deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 am

"Thanks Professor," said Diana and the girls walked in the room.

"Cassie come here." Diana commanded her head strong cat. She and Helena when on either side of it and with a nod trapped it between them.

"Haha! Gotcha!" Helena said happily.

"Fast little bugger, aren't you." Diana said affectionately, picking her up.

Last edited by Lacklustre D. C. on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 am

"My pleasure, Miss Casillas. What is her name?" she asked, trying to soothe her own cat. The cat merely hissed louder.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 am

"Cassie," Diana said. But as she said it, the cat scratched her and she let it go.

"Cassie!" Diana repeated louder. "I'm sorry Professor, I have no idea what's gotten into her."

Helena tried to grab the cat but the cat decided to hide under the corner cabinet.

"Come here you stupid cat!" Helena shout but she merely stayed. "Do you have those threats that she likes? We can bribe her out."

"No," Diana said regretfully, "The unicorn ate it. Come here Cassie."

But the cat just won't budge.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 am

"Unicorns, Miss Casillas?" Eglantine choose to ignore this though and knelt down to look under the cabinet. "Come here, Cassie." she said gently.

Adoration, her cat, growled louder and did not help matters.

"I will get her." she said softly. A moment later she transformed into a cream coloured tabby.

"Come out, Cassie." she said, speaking to the hiding kitty.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 am

"What are you?" Cassie said surprised that a human became a cat.

"Whoa!" Both Helena and Diana said.

"Professor! You're an animagus!" Helena exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

"I am Lenty. Come out now Cassie."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 am

Cassie was slightly disturbed to find a human cat but did what 'Lenty' said anyway and went out from under the cabinet slowly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 am

Eglantine resumed her human form and leaned heavily against the couch, looking very weak.
"I am an animagus, Miss Casillas. Registered and all."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

"That explains a whole lot," Helena whispered to Diana who picked up Cassie again carefully minding not to put her arms where Cassie could scratch.

"Professor," Diana said early. "Is there anyway you could teach me how you could become one?"

"And me too!" Helena added.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am

"Perhaps after classes..." Eglantine started. She had almost successfully helped a student become an animagus before, but the girl had never finished her training because of a family problem.
"You would have to apply yourselves to the training though. It is very difficult." She all but collapsed as she came around to the front of the couch and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 am

"Oh I'm prepare to do whatever it takes Professor." Diana said confidently.

"So will I!" Helena added.

"We'll leave you now Professor," Diana said, senstive to the Professor's tiredness. "Sorry again for bothering you. Good night!"

"See you tomorrow Professor," Helena said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 am

"I will speak to the Headmistress tomorrow then." Eglantine said, offering them a smile. "It was no bother. Good-night."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 am

Helena walked out first then Diana. "Good night Professor."

Diana made sure though, to leave the chocolates.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:58 am

"That was very nasty of you, Adoration." Eglantine moaned softly, glaring at her now purring kitty. Adoration just sniffed and laid her head back down on the couch.

Making her way back into the bedroom, Eglantine properly turned down the covers and braided her hair. After placing her wand on the bedside table and setting her cane in its perch, she climbed into bed and was asleep within moments.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Adoration woke Eglantine by meowing in her face and running up and down the length of the bed. She groaned in pain as she rolled over and checked the muggle alarm clock by the bed.
It read plainly... Time to get up

With some effort, the professor made her way out of bed and into the bathroom, where she quickly brushed her teeth, combed her hair and donned a grey robe for the day. After feeding her cat and retrieving both the cane and wand from their locations, Eglantine pulled her hair into its customary bun and inserted the millions of pins that held it in place. With out looking in the mirror, as she always looked the same, DeLanquar headed for the door.

It was then that she remembered the potion the Headmistress had given her as it in her yesterday robes. She accioed it and drank it simply, sighing deeply as the pain lessened slightly. With a quick petting of Adoration and a thought to not provoke Professor Viper, Eglantine DeLanquar headed down the hallway prepared for a new day.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:02 pm

"I wonder what I'll be." Helena asked Diana as they made either way to Professor DeLanquar's Quarters.

"I don't know." Diana shrugged. "Probably a parrot, coz' you never shut up."

Helena glared at Diana. "Whatever, I'm sure whatever animal I am, will be able to beat yours any day."

Diana was again faced with the protrait of the nymph. "Hello," Diana said. "Would you tell the Professor that we're here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next