Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Empty
PostSubject: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 am

((After Eglantine's chambers))

Horatio entered his chambers after whistling his password to the small box attached to the door. Instead of a portrait to guard his chambers, he had decided to use a muggle device that had been charmed to only allow those who whistled the right password to enter his rooms.

His rooms had been left a mess, but thankfully the house-elves had been kind enough to straighten everything and his rooms had never looked better.
The walls were a pleasant colour of white mixed randomly with burgundy. A carpet of forest green covered all of the floor and the furniture was arranged comfortably.

Within moments of his entering his rooms, there were various pieces of his robes scattered from one end of the chambers to the other along with his boots and socks.
Loud snoring echoed from his bedroom and the coo of his sleeping song bird testified that all living being in the rooms had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Horatio staggered into his chambers. Guilt mixed with anger and fear coursed through him as he sat on his bed. He had just left Eglantine's office. Her horror-stricken face was still imprinted in his mind.

But had he stayed there, he might have said or had done something that would have hurt her. Horatio laid back on the comfortable mattress. He had already hurt her...he reasoned, by walking out that door.

Eglantine was a woman who only gave her heart once, and only after learning to trust. Horatio had broken her heart and trust with a single sentence, and he knew it. Tears came to his eyes and he sobbed like a young child. He loved her so much, that he had no idea how to continue anything without her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 am

Kiara finally got to Horatio's quarters, she had stopped by his office first but he had not been there. Realizing she didn't know the password and not feeling it was nessesary to use her authority as headmistress to push her way in her knocked on the door.

Hoping either Horatio would answer or let her in.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 am

Horatio rose from his bed and hurried into the other room, his mind conjuring pictures of a weeping Eglantine in need of comfort and an apology. The door flew open and he sighed with a mixture of disappointment but relief when he saw Kiara.

"Come in..." he stated, not smiling, but obviously happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 am

Kiara stepped inside "I wanted to see how you were... from the way you left Eglantines office I was... concerned" she said looking up at him. She didn't aprove of the way Horatio handled it, it could have been done better.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 am

Horatio sighed. "My reaction and sudden exit...was she angry? Are you?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest. His voice that only moments before had been hoarse from crying, was now a broken growl. Tear stains were still red on the bags under his eyes and his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 am

Kiara sighed as she look up him, she could tell he had been crying but she choose not to comment.

"She is more horrified by what you think of her now... and as or me I am not mad, I can understand why you reacted that way now, but it could have been handled better." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:36 am

Horatio moved to seat himself in his chair, moving a box so Kiara could sit on the couch. "I saw the dark arts ruin so many people's lives, my dear." he muttered. "Not ten or twenty... many more...whole families were destroyed. And not by an outward attack, but by an internal thorn that festered inside of them. A need for power and control. I myself delved into the dark arts. And I know what is hidden by the lovely shadows that pull the curious into it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:16 am

Kiara sighed she could see his side of the argument to, why did she have to be so caught in the middle of there views? both made sense to her...

"I know Horatio, the same thought went trough my mind, but I'd rather see Eglantine controling the wand, then it controling her. I trust her, but not that wand" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 am

"Kiara...if she controls it, she can use it. Now on small dragons...later on enemies." he looked into her eyes, his fear showing plainly. "I had a very good friend, we were as brothers. And he delved so deeply into shadow, I couldn't recognize him. He ended up committing suicide due to the voices that spoke to him day and night. That happened over the course of two weeks, Kiara. Only two weeks. He controlled the darkness as well."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:49 am

Kiara bit her lip, "That won't happen to her, I won't let it, She is a good person at heart and she has been connected to the spirits for years, ever since she first finished Excessum. If she hasn't been taken over yet..."

She sighed feeling very conflicted as to what to do, and fear for what was to happen. I she had been in Eglantines place she may be doing the samthing. Yey rght know she could see Horatio's point.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 am

Horatio didn't look convinced as he leaned back in his chair and pulled out his pipe. "I got this pipe from him... And I vowed when he died that I would never entangle myself in the dark arts again. Which is why I left my research and came to teach here."

He puffed on the pipe and sighed. "Rather ironic, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 am

Kiara nodded and sighed again.

"Yes Ironic...." she said

"Horatio what do you plan to do? she is still Eglantine you know.. only with that wand"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am

"I have no idea, my dear. Part of me just wants to ignore it and go on with our relationship as if nothing has changed...but another part of me wants to do something. She doesn't want help! She doesn't want to give it up! How can we or you or I do anything about it?" He dropped his pipe into his lap and covered his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:30 am

Kiara looked at Horatio in sympathy for a moment before moving over to him, if it were possiblile Kiara cared for Horatio just as much as she did Eglantine. She hated it when both were suffering,

"Just be there for her Horatio, we can't let her issolate herself to much, And just keep a eye on her, Like you have been. She will be alright" she said as she attempted to reasurre him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:39 am

Horatio nodded. "That'll work..." he murmured. "It has too." He smiled up at Kiara. "You are so wise, my dear. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Kiara nodded and smiled slighty "Anytime Horatio, anytime you need a refresher you know where my office is." she said patting his knee.

"I care for you both to much to see you suffer"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Horatio sighed. "I feel like a fool, you know... Here I am 176 years old and I don't know anything..." he chuckled bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Kiara shook her head, " That isn't true and you know it Horatio, your expirience with people could use a little work, but you know a great many things. More then I " she simled
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 pm

"Knowledge and wisdom are two different things, Kiara. I have one and you have the other." He smiled. "I'll work on my people skills though...I promise."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Kiara laughed "Glad to hear it Horatio, you are getting there though...." she said riseing to her feet

"and you a 176?! jees I will never get used to how gracefully wizards age... you certianly do not look it Horatio" she said in a effort to cheer him up a little more.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 am

Horatio chuckled. "Why thank you, my dear. Few have commented on my good looks before." he jested, sitting up and then reaching for his pipe.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 am

Kiara smiles and nodded "Well now that I got you smiling agian perhaps you can charm or pry Eglantine away form her work"

Then her face turned serious, "She has been at it for to long as it is..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:25 am

Horatio nodded, shoving his pipe into his pocket. "Yes. I think I will drag her away from it. I need to apologize as well." he added. Rising to his feet, he rushed to the fireplace.

"Thank you, Kiara. Tell you how it works out." and he vanished into the flames, calling out "Professor DeLanquar's office".
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

Kiara walked up to Horatio's qauaters, her steps were slower then going to Sevastyan's quarterd.. her long were really starting to hurt, running wouldn't be any help.

She wasn't as worried about Horatio and Eglantine , well for one te already knowing about the list and being reamakably knowlagable in there range of curses.

But she saw fit you warn them just in case...

Raising her hand she knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)   Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor McKevin's Chambers (Located on the third floor...however they appear to shift locations...)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next