Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Vote_lcap1Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Voting_barSevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Vote_lcap1Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Voting_barSevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Empty
PostSubject: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

((I hope it’s okay for me to post this here. . . Everyone’s personal quarters/dormitories seem to be here, so I just kinda followed the pattern. If it’s not suitable please let me know!))

Sevastyan has placed wards around his quarters to alert him to any presences outside seeking entry. When he is within the rooms the spell allows him to determine if the reason for one’s arrival is urgent or not. The door is made of birch wood with a gold-plated handle, and has a portrait of a large bird with a woman’s head known as a Gamayun – a prophetic bird of Russian folklore symbolizing wisdom and knowledge. See this picture for reference.

Just be on your guard – Sevastyan gets a little jumpy when he has unexpected visitors to his personal chambers, especially in the middle of the night! In the event you must call upon him at such an hour, this author advises one have a wand at the ready and a good defensive spell in mind!

I’m going to shamelessly declare my username as Sevastyan’s required password, sub rosa, due to his issue of personal confidentiality. And, as such, not many know what the password is, save the Headmistress (for emergency entry) and anyone else he deems it as required knowledge.

Should anyone get passed the wards in place and his portrait guardian, one will find that his rooms are decorated in warm but dark colors, namely burgundy and hunter green, with some gold gilding to accentuate it. The sitting room-type portion – usually about as far as people manage to get – consists of a fireplace with an urn of Floo powder on the mantle next to a family portrait of all five Kaminskis. A separate picture, covered with a gauze-y black cloth, contains an image of Nikolai Kaminski. A bookcase and desk, both made of birch wood, can be found on the left as one looks at the fire place, with a leather couch-like seating area to the right and around the grate for the fire. Various small tables are tastefully scattered about the entire area, and there’s usually something on them.

At the moment, on the coffee table nearest the sofa has a series of largely unpainted wooden figurines, with small bottles of paint and varnish near them. Who is to say what will become of this project?

There is a small bay area beyond the desk and bookshelves, with an excellent view of the grounds and Quidditch pitch. Another door, leading off from where the sofa sits, is his bedroom, the door to which practically glows pale blue with the various magics worked upon it.

Along the walls of his rooms are various images or artifacts he intends to rotate throughout the course of the year, with a half-assembled Dementor mannequin in the bay area.

[Though it looks nothing like it, this image is what inspired my design of Sevastyan’s rooms. It is from the Catherine Palace, residence of Catherine I of Russia]
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

((Takes place the evening of the Duel w/ Daniel Lestrange in the Hall to [The Headmistress’s] Office, and the morning after.))

After the excitement of the duel with Daniel Lestrange - Kiara’s ex-husband - and the subsequent impromptu meeting with Professor DeLanquar in the Headmistress’s private chambers, Sevastyan was well beyond his threshold for exhaustion. It seemed as though magic was the only thing keeping him going. Either that or it was the waning effects of the adrenaline that rushed through his veins. He really didn’t want to fall into slumber with thoughts of death on his mind, so he decided he would attempt to read a little first to try and get his mind off of it. His selection: one of the Dark Arts tomes Viper had loaned him from her family’s manor. ...What? Were you expecting him to read a fairy tale that ended in “happily ever after”? Maybe it would’ve been better, but Sevastyan never really held much store in falsely prettied tales. Not every knight rescued the damsel in distress held captive by the villain of the moment.

Once he was properly cleaned up and changed into a pair of black pajama bottoms, Sevastyan sat upon his bed with the blankets draped around his legs. He had not donned a top, and the chilly headboard was remarkably cold but at the same time soothing to Sevastyan. Perhaps one of these days he would remark that he was more a penguin in human form than he’d initially realized....

Pushing this comical thought gently from his mind, Sevastyan continued to read with great interest. He barely even noticed the heaviness in his eyelids, the fact he was slowly leaning precariously to the left, or even that the tome had slid several inches in his slackened grip. Instantly it seemed, after sleep had consumed him, Sevastyan started dreaming.

~ ~ ~ ...Sevastyan is dreaming... it’s not a pleasant one, so feel free to skip down... ~ ~ ~
He was in his Defense Class though he had no idea what it was he was teaching, observing himself in the third person. Given the position of the classroom and everything, he was very close to the door. Surveying the students, Sevastyan didn’t like what he saw: instead of barely contained live-wires was a sea of teenage Inferi: their eyes dull and skin far too pale – gray, even – for them to reasonably have life of their own within them. What he saw and felt was much too real, explaining the deep pain centered in his heart, knowing not that it was just a dream. How had they come to be this way, he wondered in panic? How could he have allowed this to happen?

Taking a total of five noiseless steps into the room, he halted when every head in the student body snapped in his direction. The students’ eyes, he now noticed, were also slightly pink around the dulled irises, and all of them were clearly injured and then... “mended” … in the area of one of their arms – precisely where he’d severed Daniel’s wand arm. Sevastyan had to do his best not to jump at what he’d seen or the sudden movement, urging his body to stay rooted to the spot. He had seen Inferi before: there was no need to run away like a coward. He had to be rid of the imposter at the head of the class. Sevastyan felt his jaw practically drop when he seen clearly what his other dream-generated self was teaching: how to make Horcruxes, and the curse he’d used to finish off Lestrange for recital in its native language. Enraged, the Real Sevastyan turned to the Imposter, searching for his wand amidst the only two pajama pockets he had; for some reason, he was still in his nightclothes.

The Professor Impersonator had not immediately turned to stare at him, unlike the class. For a long moment he stared ahead, unblinking, unmoving. Heck, Imposter-Sevastyan wasn’t even breathing! The real wizard wondered if his other self was even still alive, as it were. Slowly... perhaps too slowly, even ... the imposter’s head turned to face him at last. The eyes were black, with no distinct iris. The whites of his eyes didn’t even exist; they were just like a pair of massive pieces of onyx in each socket. A scowl adorned his face, though his chin jutted out a bit more than necessary.

“KILL HIM JUST AS HE KILLED LESTRANGE!” the imposter bellowed in a deep, inhuman shriek, revealing several rows of teeth not unlike that of a manticore. Hearing the shuffling and scraping of activity, the Real Sevastyan took off down the hall, running for dear life. If only he had his wand! It quickly became clear that the student-Inferi knew the castle even better than he did, and that the castle itself seemed to work against him as well. Several minutes continued in much the same manner, Sevastyan’s seemingly adrenaline-pumped energy visibly waning just a little each time he had to take up his former speed. Without a wand, combating them would have been quite useless.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sevastyan found an empty classroom. He glanced back to see that he was not being followed, and ducked into it without care that it was pitch black inside. His survival mattered more than the fact that he would be unable to see until morning. The door, stained with yew in a few areas, was rather difficult to push closed, but with the last few shreds of adrenaline Sevastyan succeeded, smiling grimly when it locked behind him. Completely spent, he leaned against the wood-and-metal door and practically slid to the floor... panting.

“... Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten how to control them?” a masculine voice called to him from the darkness. It was familiar, in a way that did not put Sevastyan at ease. That same voice had plagued him all day since he’d cast the curse. Sevastyan had assumed it was Self-Doubt using his brother’s voice. The moment a second dose of adrenaline kicked in he stood up, scowling as the disembodied voice laughed at him.

“Show yourself!” Sevastyan commanded.

“Why should I?” came the taunting laughter. “You know who I am, you just don’t want to think about me. Such a pity... to have had our oath broken as soon as you vould have spit on me, blaming me for the death of Nikolai when it vos your own fault!” Several fires came to life then to reveal the grotesque, semi-mutated form of his brother, Grigoriy. Unless something recent happened to the man to make him look this way, Sevastyan dearly hoped this was just some terrible nightmare.

“I vos not joining Voldemort – you had no right to have forced Nikolai to meet vith him!” Sevastyan shouted. “You did kill him!”

“I vould not have had to seek our cousin if you had joined me, brother,” Grigoriy practically growled, clearly none too happy with his elder sibling’s decision. “And now look at you – teaching parlor tricks and having the students do little more than play vith creatures even a two-year-old could handle!” It didn’t matter that the statement was highly inaccurate – what mattered was that Sevastyan was clearly angered by his brother’s words. “But I should give you some credit: killing Daniel Lestrange vos a step in the right direction, no matter vot you say to attempt to justify it.”

Deciding now was as good a time as any for wandless magic, Sevastyan made a gesture that looked very much as if he had pushed Grigoriy into a wall. His fingers positioned very much into a claw-like formation, Sevastyan lifted his brother a few inches off the ground. “That’s more like it! Use some of that the next time you teach – you’ll get wondrous results!” Grigoriy crowed mockingly, until he felt magically-applied pressure plied to his throat as Sevastyan stalked closer.

“They are too young to know all of vot lies out there – they are hardly ready. You and I saw vay too much as children, and grew up vith it,” Sevastyan explained icily. “And speaking of students, tell me vot is going on out there and I might be tempted to release you.”

“Vot is there to tell? It’s your school, not mine,” Grigoriy laughed despite the pressure still being applied. “You think killing me vill make it reverse itself? No... you did that all on your own. Vell done!”

Sevastyan released his magical holds on his brother to strike him physically. The blow connected with Grigoriy’s gaunt cheek, and he was knocked to the floor. “I have done nothing,” Sevastyan told his brother frankly.

“Precisely! But ve can change that!” Grigoriy exclaimed excitedly, as if Sevastyan was getting closer to solving the puzzle. With unexpected swiftness, however, the younger had turned the tables on his older sibling and physically pinned him to the nearest bit of wall. “Rejoin me – reclaim the darkness that lurks vithin here somewhere,” Grigoriy beseeched, pounding a fist into his brother’s chest. Sevastyan coughed in response to the amount of force used. “And you vill achieve all your goals in vone fell svoop!”

“I vill do no such thing,” Sevastyan spat, and attempted to shove his brother off of him. The plan had worked, but in a blink of an eye there was a wand aimed at point blank range right between his eyes. Instantly Sevastyan froze in place, certain that one wrong move would be the end of him right then and there. “If you kill me, the Headmistress vill find out. She vos an auror not long ago, you know...” Sevastyan stalled for time.

“Oh, of that I am qvite avare,” Grigoriy replied condescendingly. “Let me show you vot vill happen if you don’t soon embrace who you vere... the reason vy I’m imploring you now...”

Grigoriy’s eyes suddenly shone bright blood red, just like Voldemort’s eyes, before Sevastyan’s dreaming mind was subjected to a flood of images. Students and colleagues of the past, students in the present, even some of his own family with the exception of Grigoriy... all mangled and bloodied, their lifeless eyes staring back at him as each of them are subsequently brought back to life as what was best described as Inferi only... worse. Much worse.

The next round of images seemed to linger slightly longer, and this time consisted of people currently in his present life: Nicolas Casillas, Boris Kaminski, the Headmistress, Professor DeLanquar, an older gentleman whom he’d seen but not yet spoken to... each with a kind of before and after slideshow of sorts. Sevastyan’s sister Svetlana… and Amaranth Viper were added to the ever-growing list...

“NOOOOO!” Sevastyan veritably screamed, hoping in what seemed to be very much against hope that this was just some horrible, twisted dream he could wake up from........

~ ~ ~ ((Okay... he’s done with the drama now. ^_^ )) ~ ~ ~

Sevastyan awoke suddenly, with a loud thud, as his formerly-sleeping body crashed to the floor. To an observer he merely just leaned a little too far out of bed before flailing about like someone being thrown off a cliff. Thank Merlin there weren’t any witnesses, though!

In no time at all the Russian leapt up and snatched his wand from under his pillow, glancing around wildly for any sign that the apparent nightmare did not follow him back to reality. It was the simple fact that he was in a completely different room, with familiar surroundings, that allowed him to reign in some of his fear. A vague concern reappeared across his features however, as a couple of attempts to swallow made Sevastyan realize just how incredibly sore his throat was. He apparently had been yelling in his sleep.

It wouldn’t have been the first time he’d had this dream. Some things were different, yes, but the basic gist of it was hauntingly similar. Placing his hand upon the pillow that had cushioned his back, Sevastyan couldn’t exactly say he was surprised to find it drenched in the same the cold sweat that glistened across and down his chest and face. Taking a brief moment to change into dry pajama bottoms and a bathrobe-type garment draped and wrapped around him to cover the rest of him, Sevastyan stepped out of his quarters just as House-elves arrived on the scene to tend to the matter of re-making his bed with fresh linens.

Sevastyan had no idea where he should go, or if he really should see someone at such an hour. What time was it, anyway? He hadn’t thought to look at the clock in his chambers, but assumed it had to be in the early hours of morning. Just trying to keep his mind off the dream, Sevastyan started walking and didn’t stop.

((If I know Sevastyan, he’s likely headed for Viper’s Chambers without a clue as to why he’s headed there...))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 am

A note slipped under the door and stayed stationary in front of it, as if it had been charmed to do so.

Professor Kaminski was written in elegant neat handwriting across the folded back.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:25 am

Sevastyan approached the doorway to his personal quarters, gazing at the portrait of the bird with little care to the fact that its feminine face looked quite concerned.

"And just where have you been all night?" asked the subject of the painting in an ethereal voice.

"Vot are you - my mother? Sub rosa... on vith you!" Sevastyan replied, humor mixed with exhaustion.

As the portrait's female face gave him a rather withering look and admitted him, Sevastyan took note of a piece of parchment that he knew hadn't been there before. He picked it up as he entered, waiting until the entryway had closed and candlelight had been lit before even glancing at its front.

"Professor Kaminski...." the Russian read aloud, taking particular notice of the handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:36 am

((inside the note))

I regret to inform you that due to an owl I received this morning, we will have to examine the articles at a later date. So very sorry in inconvenience you.

Most truly,

Professor DeLanquar

((Note- he should notice that some letters are bold...))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:07 am

((I noticed, and so did he. Not to worry! ^_^))

Sevastyan read the note twice to make sure he understood what was written. He didn't recall examining articles as being on his agenda... unless... the Defense Professor scrutinized the note.

There were a few letters that stood out from the rest upon closer inspection.

e-x-e-s-s-u-m

Excessum, the Russian acknowledged mentally. Glancing at the clock, Sevastyan decided he'd probably be hexed from here to Kingdom Come if he woke the Transfiguration professor at such an hour.

((I'm assuming this takes place after the conversation he has with Kiara in the Defense Office...))

"Sleep first... please. Examination later..." he told the parchment while stifling a yawn. Not that he really expected it to understand or communicate to the sender what he'd said. Folding it back up and placing it on the coffee table Sevastyan just nicely collapsed onto the couch by the fire and fell asleep.

- - - -

The Russian felt eyes upon him for several minutes before waking up from a deep sleep, certain that his own eyes were probably bloodshot all to heck. "Vot?" he moaned at the House-Elf.

"Tis late... eight-fifteen."

"Oh s***!" Sevastyan swore and leapt up, undressing and redressing quickly without so much as a hint that he'd left a trail of clothing as he went. In almost record time he was up, alert, and out the door at a run, and had actually remembered to grab the note he'd been left the night previous.

The House-elf sighed, and then shrugged. "Works every time... just like Sir said..."

What Sevastyan didn't notice was it was actually 7:45. He had entirely forgotten the tactic he'd asked the House-elves that frequented his rooms to employ after a particularly long evening such as he'd had.

((I presume he is to go to Eglantine's Office? xD))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:10 am

((indeed))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 am

"I think here vill do nicely," Sevastyan remarked to Amaranth as they approached his chambers. He hadn't said a word as to where they were headed the entire time. Like their other travels, the time it took to get from the Slytherin Common Room to here would not have been substantial had they not engaged in displays of affection en route. "My qvarters. And you vill be velcome to come here venever you like," he elaborated as they approached the image of a large bird with a woman's head.

The portrait regarded the pair of them levelly. "Well, one doesn't see this every day. Having a good evening, are we?" it asked them.

"Enough - sub rosa. And Amaranth is going in vith me, so don't you even start," Sevastyan answered in mock irritation.

The door behind the large painting swung open to admit them. With a glance and a grin to Viper, Sevastyan strode on in. Wandlessly he summoned a fire in the grate and lights to give a well-lit but still fairly dim glow throughout the burgundy-and-hunter-green-colored room.

With great care, the Russian set his "passenger" on the leather upholstered couch and sat down beside her, draping her legs across his lap. Sevastyan didn't ask if she wanted her high heels off, but instead began removing the footwear anyway. "You didn't vant these on anymore for this evening, did you?" Sevastyan asked, sending a grin and a wink her way.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 am

As the pair made their journey through Hogwarts, Sevastyan hadn't said a word regarding their destination, although Viper doubted they were headed to another House's common room. True, they had just come back from two House's common rooms, but that was for revenge, not because they were exhibitionists.

Viper was pleasantly suprised to hear that they were headed to his quarters, especially since she wasn't even quite sure where they were located.

She giggled as she heard the banter between Sevastyan and his portrait but storing his password to the back of her memory for future reference. "Likewise. You're welcome at my chambers anytime you wish." she replied as they entered his chambers.

Sevastyan's chambers reminded Viper very much of Sevastyan himself- warm, comfortable, gifted with the ability to make one feel safe. "So this is your personal taste in decor." she remarked with a smile, glancing around.

She giggled softly at his flirtatiousness and the feel of his hands gently removing her heels. "No. Unless of course you planned on pulling out your coin again later on. Or if you got tired of carrying me." she replied with her own grin flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm

((aww - Viper thinks Vastyan is warm, comfy and safe? He's flattered to read that. ^_^ *uses a neuralyzer from the movie Men in Black to erase Sevastyan's memory of reading that.*))

"No. No more coins. At least, for tonight," he replied softly and let one heeled shoe drop to the floor. "And I doubt I vould ever get tired of carrying you," he added with a smirk. The other high-heel came off easier than the first.

"So... vhere vere ve?" Sevastyan asked, quirking a suggestive brow as his hand gently ran up her leg but had come to a complete stop at the knee.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm

((Yup. ^_^. lol, man, I haven't seen MIB in forever...*digs through shelf to find it*...xD))

Viper returned the smirk. "I'm glad to hear that. The distance between my classroom and the Great Hall is quite long, it does get quite tiring...And I would hate to be completely exhausted at the end of the day during our freetime." she winked.

Green eyes fluttered as Viper breathed in sharply, relishing the feel of his hand skirting upwards. One leg slipped out of Sevastyan's lap, enabling her foot to began a game of footsie with Sevastyan's. "You tell me." she breathed out.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 pm

((It's another one of my favorite movies. *glances over at shelves and sees both MIB and MIB 2... one on one shelf and one on another, lol*))

"That simply vouldn't do for me, either: for you to be exhausted," Sevastyan flirted, putting on his most charming expression. "Ve could alvays use the Floo netvork to go betveen our chambers..." he suggested with a returned wink. Whether he was suggesting a means to get back to their respective quarters or the possibility that one might be able to drop in unexpectedly sometime in the middle of the night was hard to say for certain.

He could feel her foot upon his heavy boot, recognizing the game. Knowing that his boots and her bare feet would not make the greatest combination even though Viper couldn't feel pain, Sevastyan cast a nonverbal spell that vanished both boots and socks and had them reappear in his bedroom. Now that the potentially harmful gear had been removed, he matched her movements in the foot game.

Still involved with the game of footsie, Sevastyan at the same time leaned forward so that his and Amaranth's noses nearly touched. "I've alvays been vone to show rather than tell," Sevastyan remarked with a combination of truth, jest, and suggestiveness as he closed the gap between his lips and hers; a slow kiss of decent depth that spoke of eventual but definite deepening.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 am

Viper practically melted at the smile Sevastyan gave her though she hid it behind a playful pout as she ran her fingers through his hair. "But where's the fun it that?" she laughed softly. "I think I prefer you carrying me."

She grinned at his response before losing herself in the kiss, her nails running wildly, scratching through his neck and back.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 am

Words failed Sevastyan the moment nails met skin. The sensation prodded him to deepen the kiss quicker than he'd anticipated, though he just barely managed to sustain a rather slow pace. A low moan escaped from his lips and into her mouth, though he hadn't planned on the utterance happening at all. Given the rising heat of this moment, faster than the previous two it seemed, it really couldn't be helped he supposed.

Not realizing he'd done so, Sevastyan had somehow pulled Amaranth wholly into his lap without breaking the lip-lock. After several moments he broke the kiss, panting for air. His hands, initially immovable from her hips, slowly crept up her back.

"Shall I show you the rest of my qvarters?" he offered suggestively. With a tone like that, there was really only one other portion of the living space Sevastyan was referring to. The smirk and wink he gave her shortly thereafter were only added clues.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:51 am

Viper smirked inwardly as Sevastyan deepened the kiss, though she gave a small gasp of suprise as she felt him pull her on top of his lap and his hands trail up her back.

At his suggestive offer, Viper raised her eyebrows and responded flirtatiously. "And where would that be, Professer?" as she trailed kisses along his neck.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:46 pm

"I am qvite certain you already know..." Sevastyan remarked suggestively, the emotion thick in his voice as he felt her lips upon his neck. Without missing a beat he scooped her up in his arms as he stood.

"After all: ve vere in the same sort of room for qvite a vhile ven I vos at your qvarters..." he hinted, starting his own trail of kisses down and then back up her neck, though had started at the lobe of her ear. Sevastyan took his steps slowly even though he knew the way around his chambers like the back of his hand by now. "Unless you have... somevhere else... vithin my chambers in mind?" he asked in a throaty whisper against her ear.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 pm

A giggle escaped Viper's lips as she felt herself be lifted up once more, feeling shivers of delight at the trail of kisses. "Lead the way..." she replied. "After all, I am your hostage and at your mercy..." she winked, referring to the fact she was in his arms and her shoes cast off.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 am

Sevastyan grinned at her remark - recognizing it as a reference from the last time they had shared a bedroom. "I'm afraid I do not have rope or duct tape anyvhere..." he replied, also winking. "I suppose ve could transfigure or conjure some, though..." the Russian joked light-heartedly and opened the door to his sleeping area with a nonverbal spell. It was also wandless, considering he had his hands full at the moment and he wasn't willing to release either half of her for a wooden implement of any kind!

Normally he would have showed her where all of the important rooms were: the bay window with an excellent view of the grounds, the bathroom... those kinds of things. There was really only one thing on his mind, and it had nothing to do with the interior layout of his living space.

The interior of his bedroom was a combination of red and a dark, comforting blue, the motif being distinctly ethnic Russian with perhaps just a slight hint of Goth that was exceedingly subtle. Sevastyan walked slowly so that Viper could examine more than just a whirl of color.

"Vot do you think?" he asked as he gently sat down on his bed and once again set Amaranth in his lap. Sevastyan's right arm curled around her waist while the hand of his left rested firmly on her knee... for the moment.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 am

Viper echoed his laugh, the back of her mind wondering if he was serious. Either way, Viper was up for anything.

As they entered Sevastyan's bedroom, Viper couldn't help but stare around in awe. The room was definately warm, and inviting, almost as though it was embracing anyone who entered. There was clearly a Russian them with, to Viper's delight, a brush of Goth.

"It's lovely. Very...you." she concluded with a smile, resting her forhead against his, her nails trailing up his arms.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"Thank you," he replied and leaned into the contact, a shiver coursing through him in response to Viper's fingernails upon his skin.

"And I believe ve left off about here..." Sevastyan slowly ran the hand upon her hip up her side as his lips sought hers. His other hand still firmly rested on her knee, but it was inching further up almost imperceptibly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Viper giggled at the contact, squirming in response. "I'm not sure if it was right about here, but I'm willing to take a detour..."she managed in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 am

Sevastyan held her tight enough so she wouldn't fall off his lap, but not so tight that she couldn't move if she wanted. A 'hmm' of laughter escaped him at her comment. "Vell, if ve vere further along," he replied, also between kisses, "feel free to put me back on track."

"Unless... of course... you don't mind this detour," Sevastyan added, gently deepening the next kiss he had a chance to do so with. The hand upon Amaranth's thigh was no longer attempting to be covert, while the one trailing up her side was now caressing the patch of skin between her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 am

"I think you know the answer to that." Viper replied with a tone of amusement, her nails scratching everywhere as the toes of one foot trailed up and down his leg.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 am

A rush of heat ran up while pleasantly cool chills cascaded down his spine in response to her touch. Nails bit into skin everywhere and nowhere in particular, it seemed, if that made sense. Sevastyan knew what he felt, though, and was enjoying the ripples of sensation rather thoroughly.

"So I did," he replied with a slight waver in his voice, breathing heavily as well. Certain they wouldn't be interrupted this time, Sevastyan allowed the heat of the moment to overwhelm him. It was about time, too, a small voice at the back of his head that sounded like his own practically cheered.

"Stay vith me tonight?" he suggested in a panted whisper, barely having enough control to levitate the both of them to the approximate middle of his bed. But he'd managed. Sevastyan shifted so that they were now side-by-side, the leg Amaranth's foot was busy with stretched out. Trousers were the only visible article of clothing left on him, aside from the belt at his waist.

While he awaited her answer, the Russian leaned in for to brush his lips teasingly over the skin of her collarbone and neck as though looking for the perfect spot to begin a rather heated line of kisses.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Viper smiled inwardly at Sevastyan's suggestion, remember making the same request days prior, and remembering his response. Hoping she wouldn't completely butcher his mother tongue, she replied "Конечно," with a flirtatious smile, kissing him as he levitated them further, inhaling sharply at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next