Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Voting_barAbove Ground: Outdoor Terrain Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Voting_barAbove Ground: Outdoor Terrain Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Empty
PostSubject: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am

Click for Exterior View

The surrounds of The Ruined Church, quite a few feet above the subterranean Morpheus Keep. The village nearby is quiet, unassuming... bit desolate since it too is also abandoned, but a bustling cityscape is hardly the ideal place to go when one's in hiding! Too many potential enemies lurking around the corner...

Anyway, if you're just arriving at the Keep or have a little score to settle with a snoring bunkmate that's driving you crazy..... post here!

Oh, and mind the rocks strewn about this way and that!
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 am

Lara mounted her broom gracefully, eager to be flying high above the ground more. She always loved flying, for whenever she glided through the chilled sky it seemed as though all her burdens, worries, and fears were annihilated, the young witch's sole focus being the open sky surrounding her. Not to mention the scenery. True, Lara considered herself more as a city-slicker, but something about the rugged terrain had it's own alluring appeal that never failed to bring her to a relaxing, tranquil state.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 am

Will was walking around the Terrain just trying to clear his head, when he looked up and saw someone flying above him. He knew it was Lara, just in the way she flew. He leaned on a tree as he watched her fly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 am

As she soared through the clouds, spinning and diving every now and then, Lara couldn't help but feel as though someone was watching her. Past experiences had made Lara quite paranoid so she took a quick scan of the area, staying alert for anything out of the ordinary.

"Fitz..." she muttered as she spotted the wizard leaning on a tree watching her, annoyed at herself for getting paranoid over him watching her.

Shifting slightly, she spiraled downwards, settling on a steady position beside Fitz, hovering a few feet from the ground.

"Casillas, do you normally go around watching people?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 am

Will smiled at her. He folded his arms at her. "No, not at all... just you. And I already told you to call me Will."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm

"Don't I feel like the lucky one..." Lara replied dryly, shaking the pink bangs away from her eyes.

Lara smirked. "I'd rather call you Fitz."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 pm

"I'd let you call me Fitz," Will said. "If you'd only go out with me."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 pm

"And I'd go out with you...if only I was blind, mute, and deaf." Lara snickered, leaning forward unto the broomstick so she was lying on her stomach, supported by the magical object.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 pm

"Aww," Will held his heart in anguish. "That hurt."

Then Will smiled. "If you were blind, mute and deaf I'd still want you to."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well, as if being blind, mute, and deaf wasn't horrible enough, let's add a stalking Fitz as a cherry on the sundae of misfortune and doom." Lara drawled with a smirk, her hand unconciously playing with her jean's chains.

"You should find yourself another girl, Fitz. One who is actually capable of and one who would want to hold a semi-cordial conversation with you."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 pm

"I do not stalk you, you were flying above me." Will said indignantly.

"I'd find another girl, Lara, but I'm too afraid that'll upset you."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Lara frowned. "I was here first! Technically, you were following me and watching me. Stalker, much?"

She burst into laughter upon hearing Wil's reasoning. "Upset me? Fitz, if such a travesty such as you finding another girl ever occured, it would amaze me! That or kill me from shock..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 am

"Then I won't dear Lara, 'cos I think you dying, would be counterproductive."

He stiffened yet again at his apparent nickname. Gods the first thing he would do, when he could, was change his first name. "Okay, you can call me Fitz, if I can call you a petname that is just as obnoxious."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 am

Lara raised an eyebrow. "And what "obnoxious petname" would that be?" She had a list forming in her mind of all the things he could call her... But considering this was Will, he'd probably come up with something totally different.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am

Fitz smiled as he bumped his shoulder away from the tree and slowly made the space between himself and Lara smaller. "How about," he paused for dramatic effect. "muffin?" He smirked knowing she would most likely smell a dungbomb than be called that. But it was a challenge, he doubted she could resist that.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am

Lara frowned as Fitz lessened the gap, taking care to push him back to his original position. "When hell freezes over." she said in a dull, flat tone.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 am

Will chuckled as she pushed him away. "Muffin, why are you so mean to me?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:09 am

"Fitz, Fitz, Fitz... why do you exist?" Lara sighed, rolling her eyes at the nickname. An amused smile spread across her face as a realization hit her. "Hey, that rhymes!" she smirked. "Fitz, Fitz, Fitz. Why do you exist? Everytime you come near, I swear I need a spritz!"

Lara grinned, obviously pleased with herself for coming up with that rhyme on the spot. "Oh, I am so graffitiing that somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm

"What's a spritz?" Will asked half-amused and half-annoyed.

"You know what I think..." Will started slowly, not planning to continue until she asked.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Lara rolled her eyes in a mock-exasperated manner. "Gee, if only there was some sort of device that you could open to look up and read about a word's meaning..."

An eyebrow rose at Will's statement, and despite herself, Lara had to admit that she was curious. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 pm

"I think..." Will paused to greater the anticipation. "I think you secretly like me. Yes, I think you like me and you're just to chicken to say anything."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm

This time it was both eyebrows that rose and though Lara would fiercely deny it a very light blush tinted her face.

Determined not to let him think he won, Lara stiffened herself and plastered on a trademark smirk. "You know what I think?" She asked as she leaned closer to Will.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Will was delighted to see a slight pink on her cheeks that he indulged her, though he knew it was a trap. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 pm

"I think..." Lara began as she looked into his eyes. "You were dropped on your head as a kid and its making you delirious..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Will laughed at Lara's comeback. "Oh Lara, Lara, Lara..."

"Well..." Will touched his temple, "Maybe I was... because I just can't stop thinking about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain   Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain Empty

Back to top Go down

Above Ground: Outdoor Terrain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next