Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Voting_barAbove Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Voting_barAbove Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 am

Located a ways down a small corridor off the Chapel, one will find a series of doors leading to classrooms. Some are in better condition than others, but this one is in almost peak condition. Sure - the stone walls are a little rough and the paint is peeling a bit, but other than that it's a nice room to study in. Even the chairs and desks still stand!

Ready to "hit the books"? Or are you here for some quiet-time above ground?
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 am

Lynn looked at the quill in front of her, focusing her wand and magic on it. This was one of the drawbacks of living underground: the lack of certain supplies besides neccesities. In Morpheus Keep, shopping was strictly supplies only, nothing else. Lynn understood the rule, even going so far as to agree with it, but it didn't mean she was happy about it all the time.

She smiled softly at Felix: her newly named chinchilla and constant companion. The reason she stood here in the classroom was because of the small critter. Lynn had noticed the poor little guy seemed to be awfully bored at times, not to mention chubby considering all the treats she fed him and the fact she carried him everywhere in her pocket, making moving quite unnecessary for the chinchilla, which was a problem Lynn intended to fix.

For about half an hour now, Lynn worked on the quil, poking, spelling, and muttering in an effort to transfigure it into an exercise wheel for her pet/familiar. She tried once more, murmuring a spell, only to have it shimmer into a wheel for a few seconds, then burst into flames, turning back into a now smoking quill.

Lynn groaned in dissapointment, collapsing her head on the desk, ontop of her folded arms. Tears of frustration began to fill her grey orbs before she could have sworn she heard a slight whisper: a male and female voice. Nothing to be nervous about, in fact two voices Lynn could almost be sure she had heard before. She furrowed her brow, listening closely, until she could make out what they were saying... Bestia Exerceo

It seemed like a spell, by the sounds of it, though Lynn couldn't be completely what it would do. Curious grey eyes darted back and forth, ensuring she was alone. Lynn didn't even want to think about the other's reactions to her trying a spell a few voices had uttered to her, especially Val, Lara, and Demyan. They were already over-protective as it was.

Lynn was by no means dense or naiive. Had it been any other occasion she wouldn't even consider following the voices. But yet, there was something about them that seemed trusting, loving, and protective about them. And they weren't strictly voices, per say. If anything Lynn considered them prescences, ones that had surrounded her as far back as she could remember, giving her a feeling of peace and safety.

Once she was sure the coast was clear, she turned her attention back on the quill. "Bestia Exerceo" she whispered softly, but firmly, watching as the quill glowed a bright blue...

...leaving a brand new chinchilla exercise wheel in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 am

((Same time as Vortex Post))

Rossa gassped when then Keep shook for a moment her eyes as wide as plates.

"What was that?" she said as she got up in search of her brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 am

(different timeline)

Darius whistled along the corridors looking for something to do. He was bored, if anything else, Will was off doing whatever and Eliza was in where-ever, so yes he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Rossa was sitting in the class room looking over her "school work" however she found her self distracted, she found she was writing more sings then finishing her boreing homework.

She hummed as she looked out the window thinking of her parents and life before the died.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

The well-preserved classroom caught his eye. Rossa was in there studying. Well seeming to. Finally! Someone he could talk with. "Hi Rossa!" Darius greeted entering teh classroom.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Rossa turned startled out of her musings. "Darius, Hi. How are ya?" She asked the younger boy.

She always liked talking to the younger kids, She didn't know why exactly, but it always cheered her up a little.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm

"I'm bored." Darius said sitting on a chair near her. "What are you up to?" He asked peering over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Rossa chuckled, bored... it was a common feeling are here. "Just doing school work.... Studying Defense today, well... trying to, my mind wonders to other things." she said as she pointed to pages of scribled peoms and songs.

"Nothing to interesting I am affraid..." she muttered with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Darius grinned. "So your bored too huh?" He blew his bangs. "I bet boredom didn't happen much at Hogwarts." Darius looked around with disdain.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Rossa smiled, her mind seeming to drift back to the school... she hadn't been a student there for long, but she just about grown up there...

"From what I saw it wasn't, but Tav said doing homework wasn't all that fun... but... It was a great place from what I saw... teachers were awesome" she siad as if lost in memory.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:21 pm

"I wish I'd been able to go." Darius sighed wistfully. "Can you tell me more about Hogwarts Ros?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Rossa smiled " Sure, what do you want to know Dar?" She asked. " There is so much about hogwarts it is hard to know where to start." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

"Well right..." Darius reddened a little bit when he was called Dar. "How do you get sorted? I mean Will told me you just put on this odd-looking old hat, but... is that it really?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Rossa giggled despite her self and nodded. " Yep an old hat that reads your mind, and decides which house fits you best. In my family I was the only Ravenclaw.. Edan, Tav... Mum, Dad.. All Gryffindors" she said with small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 am

"Wow..." Darius said blinking amazed. "How can a hat read your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Rossa chuckled and muttered a spell at her notebook that made it turn into a small bird.

"Well it is a enchanted hat of course, with a very powerful spell on it... that is how it reads your mind" she said.

"Though sometimes it has trouble decideing wich house someone should be in, for me it debated far quiet a while between Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor" she said with a giggle.

"I told it to rule Gryffindor out... I didn't want to be in my brothers shadows, so then it choose me for Ravenclaw" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Darius nodded. "So you can choose what house you could be in?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Rossa thought for a moment, "I think it takes your word into account, but in the end it still makes the decison, for example I wanted to be in Slytherin it was were my best firend was sorted into. But I didn't fit in Slytherin, didn't have the cunning appearntly. You need to fit into a house enough for it to let you choose to be in it or not be in it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

"Oh." Darius said thoughtfully. "Hmm... I wonder what house I'd get into." He looked at Rossa. "Whatcha reckon?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 am

Rossa thought, laughed and then shrugged. " I am not sure, Which house do you think you would fit in the most? Hufflepuffs biggest trait is loyalty, Gryffindor's is Bravery, Ravenclaw is Cleverness, and Slytherin is Ambition.... Well which one of those do you Value the most I guess.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

"Dad says that Gryffindor's the best house, that Slytherin's the worst, Ravenclaw's for smart people and Hufflepuff's for anyone that's left." Darius recited.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:32 am

Rossa smiled yet she shook her head, she wouldn't argue with him over what his Dad says. Personally she didn't think there was a good house or a bad one she knew alot of good people who were in Slytherin... Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

"Is that what you think though? based on what I have told you what houses sound like you?" she asked. She wasn't about to try and sort him.. she didn't really know him well enough. He was a nice kid, there had to be more to him then met the eye.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 am

"That's what Dad says," Darius pointed out. He grinned. "Mum says different. She says the opposite. Slytherin good, Gryffindor bad etc. Besides, Will was in Slytherin and he's the nicest person I know..." Darius paused then with a smile he went on. "Though he tries not to show it."

"Anyway, what I'm trying to get is a decent idea of the houses, since people in my family are have their bias." Darius said thoughtfully. "You know..." Darius continued on. "A part of me is kind of glad that I didn't get sorted... I mean, I don't think Dad really got over Will not being in Gryffindor... and same with Mum and Eliza... And I have this feeling that I'd probably get into Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 am

Rossa smiled and nodded, " My grandfather would have been happy, he was always ecited when he got a new Hufflepuff" she said with a chuckle as she remembered her Grandfather durring the happier times.

" And Demyan and Lara were in Slytherin, they are nice to, I am firends with them." she siad in agreement.

"Ravenclaw tower has the best view though" she said with a wink, she was always glad to be in Ravenclaw.

"So.. what class do ya think you would like? which subjuect is your best?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next