Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Voting_barAbove Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Voting_barAbove Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 am

"I already know you like Demyan." Darius said unabashedly. "And Will's probably going to purpose to Lara any day now."

"Personally I don't get it." Darius said sighing.

"I think I'd like Defense Against the Dark Arts." Darius said grinning. "So we can get those purgers!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Rossa blushed, really was she that see through? It seemed like the whole Keep knew about her feeling for Demyan execpt Demyan him self...

"Merlin... Am I really that obvious?" she said trying to hide her blush.

She did however let out a small chuckle at what he said about Will and Lara... Seems she and Will were both smitten with the two Eldest Kaminski children.

She nodded at what he said about Defense... in truth she was more advanse in that subject.. even though it wasn't her favorite. She didn't like fighting, but they had to it could mean between life and death one day..

"Ya.. I know what you mean.. Transfiguation is my favorite subject.. but I am more further along in Defensive stubies becuase of Purgers.." she said.

"Have you met or had to fight any purgers yet?" She asked simply curious, when she was his age she had incountered quite afew... but that was before they completely moved to the Keep and after her parents died.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm

"No," Darius said. "But I can tell." He winked.

At the topic of Purgers, Darius shook his head. "No, Will and Eliza, and Mum and Dad don't let me." Darius pouted.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 am

Rossa blushed, "Oh.."

She nodded, " Tav won't let me either, but think about it Darius.. if they let you go out to fight. What could you do?" She asked curious as to what he thought he could do. No doubt Darius had heard how dangerous they were.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am

"I could help," Darius said indignantly. "I could - I could watch their back while they're busy with their front." Darius had heard how dangerous it was, but he had worried so whenever someone he knew were out there facing them. He'd rather be with them, than waiting for them. He knew he could help.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 am

Rossa sighed and nodded, she had used to think that to..... Then when she was finally in a fight.. though quite by accident. She had been doing surpriseingly fine, but a group of purgers snuck up behing her and fire a rather nasty, painful curse...

Kaylie... her sister in law.. Tav's wife had taken the curse for her as she had not been fast enough to move out of the way.. Kaylie died hours later form the curse...

She took a deep breath pushing the guilt down once again..

"I was in a fight with purgers once you know... I was the same age as you, I was doing alright mostly, but another group of them came up from behind me, and fired a curse... Someone died for me that day Darius and to this day I wish it had been me that died instead. Your family not only want to protect you from injury Darius... but from other pains of war....like watching someone die a painful death, someone you love... watch someone give there life for you..." she trialed off before she turned it into a speach.

"I know how you feel, you want to fight long side your loved ones, protect them... fight for what you all believe in. But most of the time things don't go according to plan and evil things happen." she tried to explain, but for some reason she had the feeling he had heard all this before.

"How about a demo eh? lets see what you got? up for a practice purger battle?" she asked taking out her wand.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Darius felt slightly ashamed after hearing what happened to Kaylie. But... he would rather watch someone he loved die, actually be there when the spell hit instead of sitting pretty at home waiting for the news arrive. He wanted to know the exact moment they died, he wanted to be there, to see, or else the what if's would just kill him.

Will had been in a fight once where he'd barely escaped alive. He was bloody and pale when Darius saw him. Will was unconscious for three days. And for those three days, Darius stayed by his side the whole time. Afterwards, Darius would panic whenever one of his family members were out. He even attempted to beg them to stay home with him all the time. But of course, that was silly.

"I know," He said quietly. "That you think I'd just be in the way in a fight. That I'd just distract people from fighting because they'd be much to worried about me, but..."

He sighed. "I think that's selfish. I worry about them too. Asking me to just sit safely somewhere while they fight for me is something I cannot do."

"I am not stupid, I know I cannot beat the Purgers. Especially since the spells they use are much different from mine. I'll stun them while they try to kill me. I'll throw them a bat-boogey hex while they would crucio me. I know that I'll probably give more weight than I'd lift but..." He looked down at his feet. "Maybe if I tag along, they'd think twice about being a hero. Maybe if I tag along, they'd decide to stay home instead and not risk their lives at all."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 am

Rossa raised an eye brow, and couldn't help but feel irritation at Darius, did he think that Tav will and the others went out looking for fights?... she hoped not.

No... when attacted it is always by surprise ambush when they are out getting supplies. The purgers were everywhere... if there was a war it was now over.. purgers had won... all that was left was them. Fighting just to survive... Barely surivive.. That was why there were plans to go to the past.

"They don't go looking for fights you know, at least as far as I know they shouldn't, it achomplishes nothing but pain... which is something all of us have enough of... And of course you worry, all of us worry Darius, and all of us do things we don't want to do, like sit and wait for our loved once fight, Or go out and risk there lives so all of us can continue living." she said almost not believeing she had had to say this, She knew how he felt, it was horrible when ever her brother and Val went out, she watched little Jamie and her nephew Caleb wondering what would happen if there fathers died..
She wanted to fight the people who had brought such pain to her family and killed most of it. Here she was trying to explain that pain to someone who did know that pain... had come close she was sure.. but had never lost anyone.. He didn't know how lucky he was.

She sighed pushing her anger down, Darius was just a kid.. as she was.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

Darius could sense her irritation and felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Darius sighed and made a move to leave. "Just forget I said anything. I... I dunno what I was saying."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Rossa nearly cursed her self.... she had snapped without meaning to.

"Darius wait, I am sorry I shouldn't have snapped, I didn't mean to really.... I am sorry, just a sore spot I guess. Lets move off the topic of purgers eh? back to Hogwarts or something." she said feeling bad for letting herself take her irritation out on Darius when he didn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:04 pm

"No," Darius said getting a little bit red. "I... I don't know... I'm just..." Darius remained silent unsure how to articulate what he thought and felt. "I'm sorry." He looked at her sincerely. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's really silly of me to say things like that, I haven't lost anybody." Darius said quietly looking down at his shoes again.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Rossa sighed, "It is alright" she said. Really she couldn't be mad at him just becasue he was lucky enough to not have lost anyone, yet was also living in war time.. or post war time of a war that was lost.

She rose from her seat, and put a hand on his shoulder, "Really it is fine, think nothing of it, okay" she said and she was being honest.. What else could she say, what was the point.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Darius looked at her and nodded, slow and silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom   Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Above Ground: Well-Preserved Classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2