Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+3
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 am

"Then I will help you regain it, in anyway I can. Defense against the Dark Arts is my specialty, I am sure I can find a way to isolate and remove the fragments of Voldemort from you."

She turned to Eglantine and put a small smile on her face. "You really think I will let you go so easily after I get you back and after you called me Kiara before headmistress?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:38 am

"I suppose not." Eglantine did not smile. But her eyes showed relief. "This is the price I paid for Edwin... I took what would have remained in him."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 am

"I will help you in anyway I can until I can remove it"

Looking around the dark part of the forest she said "We should go now, unlike the part of the forest conected to hogwarts, this part of the forest is dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 am

"Yes." Eglantine struggled to her feet. "I fear I have misplaced my cane... and put you in harm's way. Lovely day..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 am

Kiara sighed

"Don't worry about me and as for your cane you are a transfigurations Professor are you not?" she said as she held out her hand to help Eglantine up.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 am

Eglantine blushed. "Of course. But the cane was rather special." she transfigured a tree limb into a suitable replacement. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 am

Kiara nodded, and looked around the dark forest nervously, she felt eyes on them "Yes lets go, we are lucky nothing has come our way yet, and I don't want to wait and find out what else is lurking near by. Don't worry about your cane I am sure we will find it when we are back on safe ground."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 am

"Of course. I believe I have left Edwin with Tibby for too long as well. It is getting dark." She could easily see in the dark thanks to her cat form which bled into her human form.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 am

Concentrating, Kiara focused on the direction of the protection wards.

"We should hurry back then, before we are missed." said Kiara walking in the direction she felt the wards from.

((should we have a creature attack or have they been through enough?))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 am

(Hmm... up to you...either way is fine...)

Eglantine nodded. She almost dreaded seeing her son's teary face, which she knew she would encounter as soon as she returned.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 am

They were almost to the protective wards when Kiara was sure she felt eyes on her and she bagan to smell something awful the ground vibrated beneath her and she let out a grone.

"Not a mountain troll"

Sure enough a giant mountain troll came in to view,standing infront of there way to go beyond the boreder. It held a spiked club as big or even bigger then them. And the troll was huge.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:10 am

"What is a mountain troll?" Eglantine asked, her ignorance of many magical creatures and items mocking her. She gasped as the huge creature came into their line of sight. "Never mind." Whipping her wand from her pocket she pointed it at the troll.

"Fera Verto!" she cast the spell at the troll, hoping a water goblet would take its place.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 pm

The troll look confusidly as at his club as it turned in a water goblet. Then it saw them.

Letting a horrible screem it stared running to ward them.

Kiara cursed, and moved out of its direct line of site, dragging Eglantine with her in to the trees around them, it would of course fine them again. But it gave her a moment longer to come up with a plan.

"Eglantine transfigure anything you find in to a rock or something hard, and hurl it as hard as you can at it's head. We'll have knock to it out the old fasion way." said Kiara as she found a small rock on the ground, making it larger she levitated it and then using momentum as a sling shot the rock slammed into the trolls head.

Only to have the troll look at her angrily and run toward her.

"Thick-head..." Kiara muttered as she moved around another tree.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 am

Eglantine pointed her wand at two trees and hardened them into stone by the duro charm. Then she shot them at the troll. The heavy stone slammed into the troll's neck from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

The troll looked to be in a lot of pain from being sandwitched between the two stones but he let another war cry and set his sights on Eglantine.

"Eglantine move!!" Kiara yelled she was on the other side of the troll she couldn't get to her firends side in time to help her.

Doing the only thing she could do she levitated a near by boulder and hualled it at the back of the trolls head.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 am

Eglantine raised her wand and pointed it straight at the troll's head. "Confringo!" she shouted, send the blasting curse at the troll. In case the spell didn't work, she ducked to avoid its swinging arms.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:52 am

Eglantines blasting curse of course had little effect in the troll, if any thing it made him more angry.

"I need to get its attention back on me.." Kiara thought.

Conjuring two sharp stones she through them at the trolls head. One actaully went into the trolls skull and the other cut it ear opened.

"Come here you stupid thing over here" said Kiara as she moved away from from the troll swinging limbs.

Avoiding the troll Kiara yelled back to Eglantine.

"Trolls are virtually immune to magic, Eglantine only way to defeat one is physicaly hurting it with an object. No spells effect it otherwise even the unforgivales..."

Kiara breath caugh in her throat , "No... not now" whispered as her lungs tightened, making it increasingly hard for her to breathe.

Throwing another rock at the troll she ducked behind another tree, caughing.

Inbetween coughs she yelled to Eglantine again.

"Eglantine..... transfigure h his club back.... an and drop it on to his head"

Busy caughing and trying to get her breath back Kiara didn't dodge one of the trolls massive arms and managed to hit her shoulder.

Kiara screamed as pain ripped through her shoulder.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 am

Eglantine magically pulled Kiara out of the troll's reach. She cursed under her breath in German and French for not ever learning about trolls. Transfiguring the goblet back into the troll's club, as Kiara had told her to, Eglantine levitated it over his head and bashed him with it.
The troll howled as blood spurted from his skull and brought one of his heavy hand to his head. Roaring in anger, he kicked at Eglantine.
She attempted to shield herself from the kick, but even with the shield, the blow sent her flying against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 am

Anger built up inside Kiara as she saw Eglantine be kicked into a tree.

Grabing on to her shoulder Kiara stood shakily to her feet, wandlessly she conjured three jagged rocks and levitated the trolls club above its head.

The three rocks flew at the trolls head at the same time dropped the club.

The troll rored on pain one last tome before finally falling to the ground, dead.

Kiara managed to get back Eglantines side before she fell to her knee's, caughing and still holding her aching shoulder.

"Eglantine? are you alright? Please be alright"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 am

Eglantine blinked several times. The air had been rushed out of her lungs from the impact of hitting the tree and her hair was now spilling over her face. She moaned softly as pain coursed up her shoulders from her back.
"I just had the wind knocked out of me." she muttered, sitting up. The pain in her back continued to pulse through her as she accioed her cane and stood.
"We need to get you to the infirmary, you are injured." Eglantine stated, concerned that Kiara's shoulder might be dislocated or broken. Not waiting for the younger woman to claim she was alright, Eglantine conjured a stretcher and levitated the Headmistress onto it. Careful to keep it steady, she limped her way out of the Forbidden Forest.

((To the Infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 am

Nicolas threaded the edge of the Forest. "Persephone!" He called out.

"Persephone!" On the third time however, he heard the familiar sound of wing riding on wind and looking up he saw the beautiful burgundy wings of his beloved aethonon. "Persephone! There you are!" He approached her and he gently stroked her neck. "I have good news, the Headmistress said you can stay."

The winged-horse nickered happily.

"So will you let me ride you today?" He asked bowing in a very gentlemanly like manner.

The aethonon approached him, or rather, his pocket filled with sugarcubes. "I suppose I'll take that as a yes."

He gave Persephone a handful of sugar and he mounted her. "Alright." He said once he was securedly seated. Persephone nodded as if she understood him and took off.

They hit the sky and Nicolas couldn't have been happier.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Horatio waited rather anxiously hoping Professor DeLanquar would actually show up. It was still roughly ten more minutes until two full hours after nightfall, but he had never been very patient. Finally he saw her wheelchair hover over the trimmed grass until she stopped several meters from him. She was carrying the same chest she had had in the sitting room on her lap, but a heavy cloak hid most of it from view.

Following her carefully, they entered the Forbidden Forest.

"There are wards set up further back that we will need to avoid." Eglantine whispered. Her companion, if he could be called that, nodded. The moonlight made his white hair and beard look as if it was glowing and he almost appeared unnatural.

"Detection wards to keep the more dangerous animals at bay. Those can be easily avoided." he returned as they hurried through the dense forest. They went at a hurried speed even after they had passed through the wards until they came to a clearing well guarded by ancient gnarled trees.

Without a word of comment, Eglantine set the chest down on the cold forest floor and began to mentally chant a complex list of incantations. Slowly the chest lifted into the air and began to shake. With a pop it burst into white flames that consumed it.

Horatio was amazed to see the much younger witch preform a complex destructive spell he himself had designed. Obviously, she had done more than simply kept the research.

"Satisfied?" she whispered, looking up at him from the wheelchair. He nodded rather dumbly. "Shall we return to the castle then?" They both turned and began to make their way back toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm

((Post-Nightmare, after leaving Viper's Quarters))

Sevastyan was rather thankful he'd donned slippers before roaming the halls of Hogwarts, especially now that he and Viper were on the edge of the Forbidden Forest. It was still dark out, but the wandlight provided by his withdrawn wand sufficiently lit up the immediate area. The Russian turned briefly to make sure Amaranth was following as he stayed upon the path.

"Morana?" Sevastyan called and made a few noises that were between whistles and clicks; a kind of morse code between master and mount to come when called.

Footfalls clearly belonging to a horse of some kind echoed through the trees, followed by an odd sound that could easily be mistaken for a sigh. As Morana's reptilian head appeared in the wandlight, Sevastyan couldn't help but smile at his and Viper's fortune: it seemed as though the thestral had indeed been awake the whole time. There was a small leather-and-plume headdress with a large golden medallion bearing a letter that looked very similar to a K adorning the thestral's oblong face.

"Кто-то здесь которое хочет встретить вас…" he told the creature in a soft tone of voice, gesturing with his head in Amaranth's direction. Morana gently bumped her muzzle against his jaw before walking passed him.

"This is Morana - she almost alvays has this headdress on vith the Kaminski crest. If that doesn't single her out from the rest, the fact that she is qvite social and can't resist curiosity regarding human activity vill surely set her out from the rest," Sevastyan explained to Viper, clearly in a much better frame of mind than he'd been in when he first arrived to her chambers.

As if the creature understood whom her master was talking to, Morana watched the new arrival with curiosity and lowered her head for to show off the headdress. It almost seemed as if the creature was as bilingual - on the understanding end, that is - as its handler, and understood a great deal more than most would give her credit for.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Viper smiled as she tentively approached Morana, to ensure that she would not startle her or seem too forceful. "She's beautiful," she said softly to Sevastyan.

Opening the bag of treats she brought with her, Viper reached into it and pulled out a few pieces, resting them on the palm of her hand. "Hello, gorgeous." she whispered gently, slowly bringing her hand up to the thestral's mouth.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:02 am

Sevastyan smiled approvingly, monitoring the interactions between thestral and witch. It wasn't that he didn't trust either of them, but he would rather be safe than sorry.

Morana tentatively sniffed at the contents within the woman's hand before taking the treats without further question. Once the thestral was certain even the crumbs were no more, Morana leaned forward to rest her head upon Viper's shoulder for a few moments.

Sevastyan chuckled softly at the interaction. "She trusts you - I've not seen her do that vith anyvone outside certain members of the family," he explained.

During the time it took him to say that, Morana had spotted where the source of the treats had been and gave the bag a curious nudge. "Morana...." Sevastyan admonished in a warning voice.

Returning his gaze to Viper, he added, "That, however, she does to everyvone in an attempt to be spoiled. Like I said, despite her species she is qvite social."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next