Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+3
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 am

"Thank you." Eglantine muttered. In truth, she almost wanted Kiara to stay. It was almost maddening to be alone. Thoughts, images, memories all condensed into one when she was by herself. The remnants of Tom Riddle were deeply imbedded in her mind and soul. Of course the latter was something she would never tell Kiara or Viper... they would not understand and she didn't want them to.

She rose to her feet and morphed into her animagus form. The cream coloured tabby wandered through the under brush and trees, careful paws making no sound. Eglantine could see better in her cat-form and her acute hearing made it difficult for her not to note the life teeming about her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 am

Kiara looked behind her in time to see Eglantine morph in to her cat form, for good messure she turned yelled over her shoulder.

"Don't go to deep into forest Eglantine, dangerous creatures lurk beyond the wards"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 am

Eglantine smiled. That was exactly what she needed, she thought. Something to hurt, kill. The more dangerous the better. The sensible part of her mind was silent for once and she hurried deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 am

Kiara was busy feeding the Hippogrif when she felt the silent alarm go off in her head.

Gasping she looked into the forest, someone had penitrated the protective barriers around the darker part of the forbidden forest. There was only one person in the forest and it was Eglantine.

"Eglantine I warned you.."

Said Kiara as she broke into a run into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 am

Once deeper in the forest, Eglantine morphed back into her human form, carefully sliding through the wards Kiara had set up to protect the students. Wand in shaking hand, she reached out with her mind to find life near her.

Walking further on she began to feel excitement rush through her. With her animagus abilities she could sense the large wolf that was prowling through the forest. Tucking herself behind a tree, she closed her eyes. Using her magic and nothing else, she reached out until her mind could see the large Alpha male, rooting though the grass with his nose. He was following the scent of a hare no doubt. Her mind easily curled around his own, forcing him to bend to her wishes.
Concentrating on the wolf, Eglantine slipped into his body and watched in horror and fascination as her own body fell lifeless against the tree. Then all went black as the animal instinct of the wolf overtook her mind and she began to hunt for something to kill.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:41 am

((err sorry it took so long I have it all typed out but my internet lost it for a minute))

Once Kiara arrived at the area where the wards touched the ground she slipped beyond the ward.

Taking out her wand she scanned through the forest, trying to take in as much as she could.

Then she saw something by a tree, moving closer it was Eglantine.

"Eglantine? What did you think you were...."

She stopped, when the woman didn't respond to her.

"Eglantine? are you al..." Kiara crouched down in front her and checked her pulse.

Nothing.... she was dead.

"No..no..Please no.... Eglantine why did could here I warned you not to go to deep... I...I....I shouldn't have left you alone. Why was I so stupid?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 am

The wolf's bloody fangs continued to rip apart a deer it had attacked in the forest. It could feel the strange presence about it, as if an intruder was trying to sneak up on him, but he could not smell or see it. At times he slept, unaware that a woman had taken over his mind.

Eglantine's conscious returned and she startled back. A dead deer carcass next to several other slain creatures. How? Why? Then it all came back to her and she looked down at her grey paws. She had to return to her own body.

Running through the forest, ignoring the alien beat of the wolf heart. She came to the tree where she had left her body and stopped. Kiara had found her. Stopping to stare at the woman, who looked smaller now that Eglantine was in a large wolf's body, she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 am

Gasping and tears still running down her face she turned around and saw the wolf. She looked at it with no fear in her eyes just saddness and guilt.

"Sorry"

Then she allowed her self to morph into her panther form.

The black panther seeing the wolf in front of her hissed and growled.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 am

"Kiara." The wolf's voice was deep and powerful, but sounded softer than normal. Stepping closer to the panther, she attempted to go around her to get to her body.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:24 am

The panther looked confused for a moment but quickly blocked the wolfs access and growled again. The wild look in the large cats eyes was nothing human.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 am

"Stand down, she-cat." the wolf thundered, baring his bloody fangs. The panther was smaller and was female, making the chance higher for Eglantine to win a fight...but she didn't want to fight. A thought entered her mind...if she could take the wolf's mind? Could she take or at least aid Kiara's?
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:09 pm

The panther growled again and looked ready to pounce, It had but one thought in it's head

"I must protect"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:59 am

Eglantine increased her control over the wolf until her mind had completely consumed its. She shocked herself by thinking about killing it, but was able to restrain her desire. A moment later the wolf slumped to the forest floor, asleep. And Eglantine reached out to the panther.

The mind was very different and thus more difficult to see. But through the Legilimency powers; both her own and Lord Voldemort's she was able to slip into the Kiara's mind. Unlike the wolf, she did not establish herself in the mind. Instead she began to gentle coax it back into its human form, looking for Kiara's human thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:18 am

((Okay this is weird we are in Kiara's mind,))

Because of her dispare over Eglantines "death" Kiara locked her self in the subconcious mind to the panther.

"Why Eglantine?? I specificly told you not to go to deep.... I...I... why did I leave you alone"

Crying and feeling desperatley guilty Kiara hide herself deep in a dark forest simlar to the real one and drowned in it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 am

Eglantine slipped around the trees in Kiara's haven and sunk down next to Kiara.
"I am alright." she assured her. Her mental self inside Kiara's mind looked as she did in physical form. "Take my hands, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 am

Kiara looked up when she heard the voice, jumped back ward and flames appeared around her.

"How? I..I saw you dead...How....why?"

She asked the last question desperately through the flames of her protective fire.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 am

"Trust me." she entreated, her mind reaching out to pull Kiara from the haven. She could have simply pulled the younger woman out, but she preferred gently coaxing her out. "I am alive. You only saw an allusion."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 am

Kiara hesitated, a little bit of her trust had been broken and she was very confused as how Eglantine was even there.

"But..." she said stareing at Eglantine's hand.

Sighing she said.

"Alright"

With that she dropped her flames and held on to Eglantine's hand.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:20 am

Eglantine pulled Kiara back into reality and helped coax her body back into her human form. Thankful that Kiara had finally allowed her to help, Eglantine looked at her own body.
She did not want to re-enter it. It was weak and there was so much pain. Perhaps she could stay non-corporeal; but then again she had Edwin to take care of and her students to teach.

With reluctance, Eglantine reentered her body. It was as if slipping in a tight dress; her mind took over and anchored itself and within minutes, she opened her green eyes to find herself a prisoner once again.

Blood dripped from her nose and mouth due to the extreme trauma of being dead for almost thirty minutes, but she ignored it as she knelt down next to Kiara.
"Kiara." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 am

Looking over at Eglantine her eyes widened for a moment at her bloodied face.

Reaching in to her pocket she pulled out a vile of her pheonix healing potion, handing it to Eglantine she said although alittle coldly.

"Drink it, it will repair what ever damage was done when you were....dead. After you drink it you can explain to me what the hell you thinking coming in here, and why you were dead"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 am

Eglantine refused the vial. "It is internal. And it would be best to heal naturally." Then she took the vial, as if changing her mind and downed it in a single swallow.

"Obviously I wasn't thinking." she muttered, leaning back against the tree. "I just wanted to feel something and then I wanted to... kill, hurt... but the feelings are gone now." she chuckled. "All that is left of Tom Riddle in is me, trying to manifest itself. Ironic, no?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 am

Kiara closed her eyes.

"Tom Riddle again?"

Looking over at the wolf which appeared to be sleeping not far way.

"I take the wolf was your weapon of choice?" she said looking at the great animal.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:07 am

Eglantine paled and dropped her eyes. "Kiara...Headmistress. I am sorry." Sadness and self-disgust dripped from each word. "I will draft my letter of resignation."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 am

Kiara shook her head, aiming her wand at the wolf she said.

"Imperio"

The wolf opened its eyes and stared blankly at Kiara.

"Return to your pack great beast"

And the wolf took off deeper in the forest.

Then Kiara walked over to Eglantine and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Eglantine as your friend I can't let you give up, not when we have come this far. I need you at hogwarts, I can't run it without you, you offer me advice, support, and you continue to amaze me with what you are capable of. I believe we can beat this, as I told you earlier you are not alone."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 am

"That may be the problem." Eglantine responded, greatly comforted by Kiara's words. "I'm not alone, in here." she tapped her forehead and sighed.
"What if I lose control again?" she sounded terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next