Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Family Room EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Family Room EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Family Room EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Family Room EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Family Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Family Room EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Family Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Family Room EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Family Room EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Family Room Vote_lcap1Family Room Voting_barFamily Room Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Family Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Family Room   Family Room EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 am

Family Room Image_9

Family Room Image

Family Room Image
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Room   Family Room EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:01 am

((Continued form the Front of house thread))

Tears leaked out her eyes, as her father carried her over to couch, how she wished she had handled things with Sevastyan better.. none of this would have happened.

"Thank you father..." She said weakly in response to him helping her inside and letting her stay, a small smile tugged on her lips at his nicname for her. She had been so happy the day she managed to transform into her animagus form and even happier with her father name for her because of it. There were times she felt bad for Tad though.. as there father called him Tadpole. Why she felt bad.. sometimes she found it cute and a bit funny. She couldn't but chuckle sometimes at it.

However her smile was quickly wipped from her face as another wave of pain went through her and her jaw tightened.

She shook her head when he asked if there was anything he could get, some potions would harm the baby even more. And at the mention a healer... no not yet.. if she wasn't well or even a little better by the next day then she would go and see a healer.

"No... no Father I just... I just need rest" she whispered as she fought to hold back the pain she was in.. it wouldn't do for her younger siblings to see her like this... or worse have her mother see her like this...

Well she managed to keep from screaming sobs from pain as she managed ignore it. But tears still streamed from her years, and they weren't from her physical pain..

"Oh Sevastyan... why does this happen to us?" she thought to herself, hoping on at least some level, Sevastyan felt the same way..

"Umm perhaps.... could you send a note to Sevastyan? I know it most likely the last
thing you want to do..... but I would feel better him knowing where I am" she muttered honestly... She didn't really know what to feel about Sevastyan at that point in time, Angry, guilty, hurt, scared,...

Right at that moment it was more the latter three then the first one that reflected in her eyes.

She then drew in a breath trying to fight off a wave of nausea... weather it worked or not remained to be seen... needless to say her face was going from white to a greenish tinge.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Room   Family Room EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 am

A sad smile graced the old wizard’s face, worried for his daughter’s well-being and the mysterious condition that had her in so much pain. Perhaps it wasn’t just physical... either that or maybe the brute she married had hurt her. One good hit or hex would certainly do enough damage. And if that was the case... Kaminski would rue the day he was born in the event Abraxas ever found out! He was immediately distracted from the thought when he noticed Kiara’s jaw clenching. If there was one thing that agitated Abraxas it was watching helplessly from the sidelines, knowing people – loved ones, friends, even strangers – were in pain. It tore at his heartstrings to see those he cared about suffering.

Her vehement refusal to potions and a healer concerned him, and for a reason he couldn’t quite explain made him blame Sevastyan even more for Kiara’s predicament. “Alright... Just take it easy, Kiara,” Abraxas offered, giving his daughter a pat on the shoulder in a reassuring, comforting way; wishing his touch alone could dispel her pain. Little did he know that his daughter and he were thinking along the same lines: whether she liked it or not, if she wasn’t feeling better by the next day or got worse in the night he was getting a healer here or Kiara to St. Mungo’s post-haste.

Seeing the tears on her face, Abraxas decided there was one small thing he could do. Taking from his pocket a navy blue handkerchief, the wizard dabbed at his daughter’s eyes. While she was most likely more than capable of doing it on her own, it gave the wizened wizard something productive to do. “Shh; It’s alright now, Kiara,” he murmured in an attempt to be helpful.

"Umm perhaps.... could you send a note to Sevastyan? I know it most likely the last thing you want to do..... but I would feel better him knowing where I am"

The last thing he wanted to do... yes, writing to Sevastyan was one of the things on that list. He had half a notion not to do as she asked upon seeing the fright, guilt, and pain in her eyes. What in Merlin’s name had the wretched lout said or done to her, Abraxas wondered? Reluctantly he nodded. “I would do anything for you, Little Panther, even if I don’t necessarily enjoy doing so,” he said, smoothing down her hair which had been dampened by the rain. “But please, answer me honestly: did he harm you in any way?”

Abraxas wasn’t sure whether to pray for a ‘no’ and thus be assured whatever was wrong with her was medical, or be told ‘yes’ so that he could go after Sevastyan on charges of spousal abuse...

“Ah...” the wizard murmured, knowing that greenish tinge of nausea anywhere. He immediately conjured a bucket and held it close to Kiara, patting the shoulder opposite. “Just in case, Kiara dear.”
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Room   Family Room EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 am

Kiara sighed when her father wiped away her tears, apart of her wanted to tell him what was going on, but she couldn't not yet... she leaned into his comforting touch.. he she wished for the moment it was Sevastyan. wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Kiara shook her head when her father asked if Sevastyan had hurt her, well in some forms he had, but not in the context she knew her father meant... never had Sevastyan raised a wand or hand to her...

However shaking her head did nothing to calm the nauseating feeling in her stomach, and much to her humiliation found her self emptying her stomach of what little food she managed to eat that morning. She conjured a cloth and vanished what came up in the bucket. She groaned and looked at her father in apology.... this was so.. embarrassing. She felt like a little girl again....

She took another deep breath before saying, "He has never raised a hand or wand to me... we merely got in to a disagreement... both of us said things we regret... I felt ill and left... hoping being able to cool down I would feel better " she said weakly.

She sighed warily, all this over an event that was supposed to be joyous.... she was having a baby... she didn't cheat or hurt anyone... Her hand rested one her stomach and she closed her eyes for a few seconds... trying to calm down and relax....

"It wasn't just his fault father, I am just as much to blame for this outcome as he" she muttered trying to sooth her father from wanting to strangle her husband...
She wasn't mad at Sevastyan anymore... She just felt horrible, that was the only way to describe the feeling creeping through her just horrible...

" I appreciate it if you wrote him.... doesn't have to be long-" She stopped sharply once again another shooting pain coming from her abdomen and she could halt a small cry... which she cursed her self for her weakness.. she was stronger then this..

Thoughts of going to the hospital still entered her mind.. what if there was something wrong with the baby because of the stress she had been under?

She had never felt so scared before.... fear for another's life, a life she was responsible for... an innocent helpless life....

"Father.. I, umm-" she wanted to say... to force her self to say it....... She had to for her childs sake....
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Room   Family Room EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:59 am

Dressed in her nightgown and dressing robe, Eglantine entered the family room, a candlestick with a melting rose candle dimly lighting her worried face. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw Kiara, it taking even a second glance for her to recognize her own daughter.

"Abraxas?" she whispered, fear lacing his name. Kiara's weary form fallen back into the couch's arms sent waves of alarm and horror through her. Had there been an attack of some sort? An accident? Was Kiara ill?

Walking closer, she saw the tears streaming down Kiara's pale sickly face. Frozen where she stood she fought to say something...do something, anything other than stand worthless with her daughter in peril. Perhaps something had happened to Sevastyan? Otherwise, would he not have come with Kiara? It did not seem like her son-in-law to let Kiara come to their house looking so pale and harmed.

Suspecting the very worse, but doing her very best to remain calm, for her daughter's sake, she leaned against the nearby armchair.
"Was ist falsch?"(What is wrong?) she asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Room   Family Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Room
Page 1 of 1