Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Vote_lcap1Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Voting_barInside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Vote_lcap1Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Voting_barInside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Empty
PostSubject: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 am

((Continued from Outside store, July 7, 2010 1:15 pm))

The store was a fair size, it had a sureal classic gothic feel to it, the shelves were a polished yew wood and had candle sticks seeming to float in front of the islas. The was no dust or cobweds anywhere, unlike most shops that held that level of lighting, it was dark inside, but clean. On the shelves were trinkets and items of many kinds afew were behind protective glowing shields, with waring signs under them.

"Beware, don't touch with bare hands, may cause serious injures or death. You have been warned."

Near the back of the store was a check out counter of some sort. At the cournter was a young witch, early 20s at the most ahe had her should length black hair pulled back in to a pony tail. She was concentrating hard on something it almost seemed as of she had not noticed the new comer into her store. Unlike most young workers in a quiet store she was not rreading a magazine or book. Instead she was seemingly painting runes on the presious stone, from the look of it, it was a ruby. In one hand she intrictaly moved her wand carefully makeing the spell, and the other hand was wandlessly turning the stone as she worked with the runes. Her lips seemed to be mothing a spell over and over again.

Pausing ever so birefily she glanced up at the new arival with a quircked eyebrow before turning back to her work.

"I will be with you in just one moment" she said going back to finish her work.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Once Sevastyan was fully inside the store he removed his sunglasses and stuck them into an inner pocket of his jacket. Looking around, the wizard nodded his head more to himself than anyone as he surveyed the shelves. 'Interesting place...' he mused. The gothic decor, shelves of what he thought was yew but couldn't be sure, and the way candles were placed and floated about the room all met with his approval. A very quiet snicker of sorts escaped him at the large-lettered sign cautioning those that dared to touch the trinkets.

He removed the cigarette from his mouth upon spotting a witch seemingly near his own age toward the back of the shop, near the check out counter. Was there a No Smoking sign out front? Sevastyan didn't recall... he decided he'd put it out if she said anything, but would wait for her to make that move if it came to it. The wizard immediately re-focused his sights on the items for sale onto the apparent shopkeeper.

Young, nice hair... and a few other thoughts along that same vein of thought crossed the young-ish wizard's mind. He wondered if she had a boyfriend, though assumed she must have. Provided she was a pureblood, there was no way any young man in his right mind wouldn't have at least contemplated their chances of being by her side.

Normally, he would have cleared his throat when after a few moments she hadn't acknowledged him. However, since she seemed to be involved in business rather than pleasure Sevastyan let her continue onward undisturbed. An incredibly charitable action, some of his friends would have claimed.

At the quirked eyebrow at him, Sevastyan couldn't help but smirk to the woman at the counter by way of initial greeting. "Mm," he replied to her request, an utterance to acknowledge he heard and would comply with being patient. "Take your time. I've heard your vork is vorth the vait."

'Not to mention you are rather ... easy on the eyes...' Sevastyan thought with an inward chuckle. However, he reserved that thought until he at least learned the woman's name. Merlin forbid he started flirting with a Mudblood - his father would have his hide even though Sevastyan was an adult!
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Kiara smirked and continued working for another minute or two, she was almost done. When the runes finally connected, It glowed and sparkled with magical energy for a moment before setling done.

Smiling softly at the now perfectly done spell, Kiara waved her hand and floated it to a cabnet behind her that was marked, "Reserved" obviously a preordered Item.

Holstering her wand, she then turned her attention to the new comer in the store, he looked rather interesting, she was willing to bet he had afew interesting stories to tell. Noting the cigerret in his hand, she wandless actived a charm that would take care of the second hand smoke and vent it out of the store. She wasn't in the habit of telling full grown wizards what they could or couldn't do, when a "simple" charm could handle the problem just as easily, that way everyone was happy.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I am Kiara Magnus, founder and owner of Dark Moon Enchantments. How may I help you?" she said automaticly, stepping out from behind the counter, revealed she was dressed in nicely fiting black robes with violet trim. She held her head high, but not so much as she appeared snobish, just confident.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Sevastyan's expression morphed into a smirking sort of grin at the returned look he received before she went back to her work. Well, if she did fit the pureblood qualification at least he could be assured they seemed to be starting off on the right foot. He watched with mild amusement and curiosity as the item floated over to what appeared to be a special cabinet with the word 'Reserved' written on a sign nearby. It didn't take a genius to know that this project had been a pre-requested item... or perhaps the customer wasn't going to be in to pick it up for a while yet. Natural curiosity made him wonder what enchantment was on it and who it was for, but since it wasn't crucial to his business he wasn't going to ask. It might even be a breach in policy for her to tell him such a thing... Sevastyan knew all about Codes of Silence.

His relaxed stance straightened slightly as she approached. Sevastyan, for his part of the entire time, hadn't taken his eyes off her for too long a span. Just enough in case she might've been watching him, but the gray eyes always settled back on the witch a while later. Sevastyan felt a slight tingle of magic in the air, and could only assume that something to handle the smoke was activated. A wave of respect flowed through him for the woman: she didn't tell him he could or couldn't smoke here. He'd half expected different, and to find such an alternate reaction to the norm was refreshing.

Both eyebrows raised at the name Magnus. 'Magnus... very old, very pure name... Greek or Roman origin,' he contemplated in the space of a breath. He realized she definitely wasn't from Russia then, but that just added to his fascination. While Sevastyan himself wasn't partial to violet, he found the color scheme of her robes - not to mention how she looked in them - to have a certain kind of appeal. She carried herself confidently, too - that was a good sign. He liked confident women.

As she spoke, and he listened, Sevastyan took a drag from his cigarette and glanced somewhat disdainfully at the ashes. Within the blink of an eye, said ashes disappeared - no fuss, no muss. "A pleasure to meet you," he replied initially. "I vould like a couple of items enchanted, and heard lately you are the best in the business. Vone is innocent enough, but the other... vell," he allowed a distinct pause for the sake of suspense before continuing, "...I vould hardly call that vone 'innocent' at all."

Sevastyan reached into his pocket and pulled out a rather ornate class ring from Durmstrang Institute and held it out to her. "For this, I vould like an array of enchantments meant to cause pain, confusion, and forces the vearer to divulge hidden truths they normally vould not reveal," Sevastyan explained, the look in his eyes darkening with malicious mischief while expressing what he wanted. With deliberate slowness he placed it on the counter for to focus on the second item he wanted enchanted.

This next item was clearly a bit more whimsical: a rear-view mirror ornamentation shaped like a pair of skulls with vivid ruby-red eyes, approximately the same height and width as muggle 'fuzzy dice'. "And secondly, I vould like a kind of interactive location-finding enchantment on the skulls... a kind of vizarding copy of Muggle GPS, if you've heard of it?" he explained, though clearly said the word 'muggle' as though it was one of the most distasteful words he'd ever uttered. It was a miracle and an accident that Sevastyan knew what a GPS was, but nonetheless found the device handy. However, he refused to stoop so low as to actually buy a muggle product.

"And preferably.... I vould like both skulls having female voices," the wizard added with a smirk. "Maybe even a sound-alike of your own voice for vone of them... if you are so inclined." Sevastyan vaguely wondered with amusement how she would take to that one. It was meant as a harmless flirt - after all, she was the enchantress - and as a kind of compliment.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 am

Kiara made a note the mystery man in her store seemed to want to stay a mystery man. I was fine with her and not very new news to her. She was hardly in the line of work where ones name was required. Espesailly the not so "innocent" buisenss transactions.

"I vould like a couple of items enchanted, and heard lately you are the best in the business. Vone is innocent enough, but the other... vell....I vould hardly call that vone 'innocent' at all."

Her eyes rose in curiousity and interest for a moment as she waited for him to continue. "Very well, I am interested" she said.

As the "Mystery Man" listed off the curses he wanted done on the ring she mentaly gathered the spells inher mind the she would need to weave together to the task needed. It was simple enough, in her mind anyway.

She nodded and cast a dianostic charm on the ring, make sure no spells already existed on the ring, when is came up blank she picked up and examined it briefly before nodding.

"Very well I can do that, however a common practice I am sure you are aware of I need a vow of silence, that these curses didn't come from me. Are we clear?" she asked. The last thing she needed was Aurors knocking at her door arresting her for assocition to murder or some other illegal activity.

She took out a enchanted form along with a blood quill that already had the vow printed. She also had her signature on it, so she couldn't reveal who or what she did the orders for, or what they did. Her name was her full name was signed as; Kiara Nadine Riddle-Magnus.

Then he explained the requierment of his second item she couldn't help but smile in amusment, Ironic she thought, he seemed to hate muggles, but yet he enveed their technology so much he wanted it minicked by magic.

"Very Odd" she thought.

Dispite the whimical nature if the second item it was in fact a bit more of a challenge to do then the ring. To enchant the ordements to do what he want would require a bit of creativity on her part for the spell casting. She was certian she could do it however.

"And preferably.... I vould like both skulls having female voices... Maybe even a sound-alike of your own voice for vone of them... if you are so inclined"

Kiara laughed a little at that one, and winked. "If you would like" she said with a smirk and a slight nod of her head.

"When do you want them done by? If you are in a rush for them I can have them done today if you like" she said. The cost would be hightend of course.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 am

At Kiara’s explanation of a vow of silence, Sevastyan’s smirk widened if such a thing were possible. “Clear as crystal,” he replied simply, a hint of mirth to his voice. “I have same policy ven I do business.” Sevastyan watched as she pulled out a sheet of parchment and a quill he recognized would magically seal said contract in the writer’s blood.

The wizard couldn’t help but find her smile pleasant, and hopefully a good thing. Just because he had heard of a GPS did not at all mean he’d used one, so hopefully she wouldn’t get the wrong idea. Last thing he needed was a fellow anti-enthusiast about muggles thinking he collected specimens of their technology. True, he owned a car, but the dealer was all-wizard. His father had made sure of that. Perhaps he was reading too far into the smile. After all, he’d only just met the woman.

Sevastyan chuckled when she laughed: so she liked that one? He was glad to have perhaps made her day with that suggestion. “Sure – why not? You have beautiful voice... Though if you truly are the best in the business, I could just come back,” he replied, winking right back at her.

Though he immersed his focus into reading the form, Sevastyan clearly heard her question. “I need ring today. Skull ornament, I can vait for – no rush,” he answered, knowing the fee would likely be increased for the ring due to how quickly he needed the enchantment done.

Leaning on an invisible, magical surface, Sevastyan signed his name on the line indicated, grunting slightly as the quill took his blood as ink while he wrote:

Севастьян Каминский

Once he’d finished writing his name, Sevastyan realized something. “Дерьмо! ... Can you read Cyrillic? It is ‘Sevastyan Kaminski’. I can re-sign oath again in English if necessary?”
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

Kiara nodded when he said he did used the vow of silence, it made perfect sence, that is assuming, most of his business was in the same nature as this.

It had been a year or two since she had to deal with comments such as that, and to her credit she only blushed as little. Smiling she nodded.

"Why thank you, and I look forward to seeing you again" she said her smile widening. She was confident she could fill his order quickly and up to spec for his satisfaction.

Not to mention she would be happy to see him again.

She nodded when he said he would need the ring today, "I should be able to have the Ring ready in the the next hour or so, hour and a half at the latest. As for your skulls here they should be done by tomorrow evening" she said.

She blinked when she heard him most likely curse in Russain, and then noted when he indeed had spelt his name 'Sevastyan Kaminski' in Cyrillic.

"So thats his name...hmm I like it" she thought.

She chuckled lightly "It is no problem and no its not necessary, not to worry" she said. "That is the another reason for the blood quill, doesn't matter what language or script is in, still binding by blood. Plus I can always to this..." she placed her hand on the parchment. And Sevastyans name slowly converted to the english language, then she removed her hand it returned to how he originally printed it.

"Any way I doubt you want to write with that quill longer then necessary.." she conclued.

Then she looked at the ring on the table and picked it up. "I should be getting started if I plan to have it done for you in my estimated time" she said. "Will you be waiting here for it or will you be coming back later?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 am

Sevastyan smirked a little at the light, oncoming blush to the witch's face. It pleased him to know that his little stint in Nurmengard hadn't diminished his talents in this field of socialization. As he put the cigarette to his mouth and inhaled, there seemed to be a look in his gray eyes that suggested he would be coming back again - not just for to retrieve his items - and he knew it.

"That is fine. Job I need them for is on weekend. Taking cousin on vorld tour," he replied, though there was a touch of unexplained humor to his explanation. Sevastyan's eyes were another story: so guarded one would be lucky to get a dust particle through his defenses.

He watched her explain and demonstrate how re-signing another form wouldn't be necessary. "I know... but some are not so lenient," the wizard replied quietly. While he was strongly built he was not a particularly loud speaker. At least, not when sober or calm. Inebriated and/or angry was an entirely different story.

Sevastyan's attention meandered to the blood quill still in his hand before he shrugged somewhat apathetically, handing the writing implement to her. "If it is necessary, then it is necessary. I can handle little scratch and blood," he stated matter-of-factly - with a dash of humor - and glanced at the Cyrillic temporarily etched into his hand, the scratches welling only slightly with blood. Then, moments later, the tattooed hand sealed the wounds as though they'd never happened.

"I have business vith neighbor across street. Vill be roughly seventy-five... maybe hundred-tventy minutes," Sevastyan explained, gesturing to the file folder. Instead of an actual label in English or Cyrillic, four hand-drawn skull-and-crossbones symbols had been sketched instead.

With his return time stated, the Russian wizard offered the enchantress a courteous bow. "Do svidanija, Kiara Magnusova," he bade her farewell, adding the traditional Russian suffix for a woman's surname just to see what it would sound like.

On his way to leave, Sevastyan searched for a place to crush out the finished cigarette before simply vanishing it. He didn't want to be responsible for some freaky accidental forest fire or something. Finding nothing to fit the bill, and unsure if Kiara was really watching what he was doing, Sevastyan put out the cigarette in the best way he knew...

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EASTERN_PROMISES_84
....... on his tongue .......

... and vanished the now extinguished cigarette remains to Merlin only knows where as he left the enchantments shop.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Kiara highly doubted the "vorld tour" he was taking his cousin on wasn't going to be souly for fun. Probably alot more to his story then met the eye, infact she was sure there was. The look in his mysterious gray eyes told her so.

She nodded her head when he handed the quill back and she put it away. She smiled in amusment when he said he could handle the few drops of missing blood."I didn't doubt that for even a second" she said simply with a smile in her face. "They are not all that pleasant though, so I try to make it simple as possible. Can't have paying costumers leaveing with scars on there hands now can I"

When the wizard bid her farwell she nodded her head " Do svidanija Sevastyan Kaminski"

Then when the wizard went to put the cigarette out of his tongue, her mouth dropped slightly in shock, she had never seen someone do that before. She found it rather funny for some reason and a small bit of laughter escaped form her throat.

Yes she would welcome the return of Sevastyan Kaminski, no doubt about it.

Then she turned around and went in to the back room to begin to weave the spell she needed.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:12 am

((115 minutes - or 1 hour and 55 minutes - later...))

A fairly tall wizard in a business suit that looked rather like a cross between wizard and muggle apparel approached the door once again. His tattooed hands carried a file folder with four skull-and-crossbones symbols across the tab where one normally places a phrase relating to information in said folder. Unlike Sevastyan's first entrance, there was no cigarette dangling from his lips as he pulled the shop door open and quietly entered. In fact, aside from the outside noises, a scuffling of feet, and the noise of a little bell used to indicate someone had just entered - Sevastyan felt he'd made an otherwise silent reappearance.

Kiara had said an hour and a half at latest, and his business had been slightly longer than that. But, if she wasn't finished it really wasn't that big a deal: he could watch her while she worked and wouldn't complain in the least. The wizard had no specific place to be so early in the afternoon. And even if he did... Sevastyan firmly believed that that was the other person's problem, not his. They could wait until he was good and ready to see them.

The Russian wizard couldn't help but smirk at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 am

Kiara looked up from her counter she had finished the ring early and had since moved on the something different, an english - Russian Dictionary. Since she had a free moment and she really needed to learn as much as she could in the shortest amount of time if she was to live here, she needed to learn quick.

She smiled when she saw, Sevastyan Kaminski from earlier had come back.

"Приветствуйте Назад Севастьян Каминский" she said praying she prononced it right.

"Did I say that right? Welcome back Sevastyan Kaminski" she said this time in English as she waved her hand and opened the Reserved cabnet and took out the ring.

"I have it to work only when the person wears it, and I have it tied to you so you can control the effect of the curses in there severity" she said as she set it on the courter as it lay on a small velvet tray.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 am

Before Kiara could repeat what she'd said in English the Russian wizard's lips hiked up even further. "Хорошо. Spasiba," Sevastyan replied with a bow, though took a moment to consider something before he repeated in English: "It is good. Thank you." From the corner of his eye he watched as the ring was brought to his attention.

Sevastyan listened with interest at how she planned the enchantments to work. "Impressive," he murmured, gazing at the ring upon the leather tray. "And qvite a bit of power there... controlling severity on a vhim," the Russian added, the smirk slowly turning into a smile as he clearly liked the sound of how she'd arranged that. He didn't really need to inspect to make sure the ring was really the one he brought in and not a duplicate.

"How much do I owe you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Kiara mentally gave a sigh of relief when he said she got it right, it would have been so embarassing ing she got it wrong.

Smiling when he seemed happy with her work, "Thank you" she said. She hoped it worked well for him. Well not so well for the guy he was going to use it on but she didn't know who that was so...

She almost smacked her self when he asked how much, she almost forgot about that. "Oh right.." waving her hand the bill flew into the room it read;

Custom Cursed Ring
Pain Cursed: 40 galleons
Confusion Curse: 20 galleons
Truth Charm: 50 galleons

Total Echantment work: 110 galleons

Owner Control ties: 150 galleons Weaved <-------Enchanters Choice for spells
Rush Fee: 50 galleons

Total Fee: $160.00 galleons
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 am

Sevastyan wondered vaguely if she'd actually forgotten or if it was just a form of courtesy. However it wouldn't have been 'kosher' to ask, so he didn't. This Kiara woman was actually rather pleasant, both in demeanor and in appearance. The wizard deliberated for a moment as to how he would pay for the work. Of course he had the money - the decision was purely on the venue in which to take.

With the snap of Sevastyan's fingers, a stern-looking House-Elf appeared carrying a small but heavy looking chest. "Толя ((Tolya)), vone hundred-sixty," he stated to the elf, who immediately set the chest down and began withdrawing the appropriate number of coins - all galleons - from the smallish box.

"It von't take him very long - Tolya is very efficient vith financial business," Sevastyan explained to Kiara. "I should visit Gringotts and get bank card, but betveen vork and life in general I've simply not had time," he lied, for a bank card did exist on his person. The wizard just didn't want her to think he did. Why go that route when Tolya was more or less right there? Well... the mystery behind that wasn't one he intended to divulge just yet.

Raven eyebrows knitted in curiosity. "How long have you been in Russia?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 am

Kiara nodded when he explained about the house elf and why he house didn't have a bank card.

"You should get one sometime when you have a free moment they are rather handy" she commented as they waited for the house elf to finish.

Her head perked up in attention, when he asked how long she had been in Russia. "About 2 week now, I have a store simillar to this one in England, however the demand for enchanters is stronger here, so I moved here... So far buisness has been alright, dispite me not knowing much Russian.....yet" she said leaving diffinate room for the meaning she would learn more later.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 am

"I have heard that. I guess it vos also Muggle invention - guess they are good for something, eh?" Sevastyan replied congenially, a smirk ever-present upon his face. Or, at least, ever-present as of having been addressed by one Kiara Magnus.

"Пятьдесят," ((Pronounced: pi-di-SYAT; means 50)) muttered Tolya the elf in a slightly audible tone. Immediately, a stack of fifty galleons appeared on the counter beside the ring, and the elf once again began whispering numbers to himself in Russian. "Tri... dye-vit... ...dva-tsyt'..." ((for those interested: 3... 9... 20))

"Ah. Dva veeks. Settling into new country alvays feel like grand adventure," Sevastyan contemplated aloud. "Do you live here in Mother Russia as vell - or интернационально... I mean 'internationally'? Vould be odd closing shop at night, go home and it is afternoon all over again," he asked, then remarked with a bit of light-hearted humor in regard to timezones.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Kiara nodded to his comment on muggles, though she thought nothing bad of them, she thought muggle technology was in fact quite ingenuous. They didn't get the credit they deserved in most ways. She didn't know any muggles but she knew a few muggleborns from Hogwarts. She saw no problem with them, she thought some of them were a bit weird, and got over excited at the simplest things with magic. However they weren't that bad.

"Yes... I suppose so, I have one myself actually" she said.

She smiled at the house elf, it was kinda cute they way they muttered, perhaps once business picked up and she was able to move out of the little flat above the store, she would get one.

Kiara laughed and nodded "Yes that would be odd, but yes I live here most of the time now. My Parents live in France with my younger siblings, I visit them every once in a while" she said.

"Obviously you lived here for quite a while, do you still live here still or are just passing through?" she asked. She rather liked his accent actually.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 am

Sevastyan nodded, feigning a countenance as though he might actually 'consider' getting a bank card. The next time they meet, he supposed he could reveal the card. Perhaps he could even talk a friend into rearranging the numbers so it even appeared to be newly-acquired...

"Cтo..." Tolya murmured, another stack of fifty galleons appearing beside the first. "Pyat... dye-sit'...pit-na-tsyt'..." he continued, as though the witch and wizard weren't even there. Sevastyan, however, glanced downward briefly in slight acknowledgment of said elf.

((Numbers: Cтo ('sto' = 100), pyat (5), dye-sit' (10), pit-na-tsyt (15) ^_^))

"Never been to France, but I've heard it is nice place," the Russian wizard offered with a shrug. "Good that you live here: vill pick up langvage better that vay. Who knows - maybe after month or two you start talking like me," he joked with a light, playful tone. However, the first of the two sentences were sincere.

At her question, Sevastyan's smile widened if such a thing were at all possible. "I have lived in Russia for... very large majority of life. Perhaps all of it, minus dva or tri years. Actually, I live in city outskirts, at family manor," he explained without hesitation.

"Ven do you get off vork?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 am

With a chuckle Kiara nodded in agreement with his statment on her learning the language quicker, she was certainly more motivated to anyways. " That would not be bad at all, I rather like your accent if I may say so" she said the sincerity clear in her voice.

She smiled wider as she listened to him, so he was a local. No surprise there in fact she was rather glad, that ment he could come back as often as his schedual allowed when he wanted, which she hoped would be regularly.

When he asked when she was off work, she blinked. Why did he want to know? Was he...no he couldn't be..but then why would he ask?. Glancing at the clock it read 3 o-Clock.

"I close up at 6, so in about 3 hours give or take afew minutes" she said. "Why do you ask?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 am

Sevastyan chuckled at the compliment. "Thank you. Your accent is differently pleasing as vell. British, perhaps?" he replied simply, though his smile was wide.

At Kiara's blink, Sevastyan briefly wondered if that was perhaps the wrong question to be asking. He nodded when she provided the answer, filing it away for memory. When she asked why it was then his turn to blink. Then he shrugged. "Vell, I... if you did not live far from here, I vould offer to give you ride home. Sometimes... city not good place to be vandering alone," Sevastyan answered honestly.

"Sto-pidisyat..." Tolya quietly announced, a further set of fifty galleons magically appearing on the counter. "Sto-shisdisyat." A tiny pile of ten coins immediately followed. "Da svidaniya," the House-elf bade the pair and, with a crack, disappeared with the little container of galleons he'd arrived with.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Kiara laughed lightly and nodded, " Among other things, my mother speaks a number of languages some of them have rubbed off on me" she said.

Her smiled widened and she laughed slightly at the sweet offer. " My.. That is very sweet of you, but I don't live very far at all actually" she pointed to the ceiling above them.

"My flat is right above our heads" she said. "Thank you very much for the thought though" she said with a nod. Not that she was scared of the dangers of the city, she was not a slouch when hit came to fighting either.

With the payment of the counter she waved her hand, a receipt floated over to Sevastyan and a guarantee in the paper if the charms didn't work and he could prove it she would give him a refund or redo the charms for free. She knew her work well, and she could recognize when some one tried to trick her. Merlin help those that did.

"it was a pleasure doing business with you, I will have your second order ready by tomorrow" she said.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 am

Sevastyan nodded with a slight laugh, under assumption it was fine for him to do so as well. "Being multilingval helps great deal in providing unique accent. Three langvages only, vith me: Russki, German, and English."

When Kiara pointed to the ceiling, Sevastyan's eyes followed the upward direction. "Oh," he murmured. "How foolish of me... guess it is not long drive at all then," the wizard attempted to bring humor to the situation even though he felt a bit stupid right now. At her thanks, Sevastyan inclined his head but did not say anything further.

The wizard observed every facet of the receipt, though kept an ear 'open' as Kiara spoke. "And vith you," he replied, placing both the receipt and the ring into an inner pocket of his jacket. However, he hesitated a moment and then reached for something else in a different pocket...

Sevastyan withdrew a business card-sized slip of parchment and fiddled with it for a moment. A pensive expression crossed his features, and stayed there as he observed the enchantress. He hesitated briefly. "Since you do not need ride home... perhaps you vould be interested in evening out to dinner?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 am

Kiara nodded " I speak German aswell, along with Gaelic, French, English and just beggining to learn Russian obviously" she said.

She smiled, "Not at all, as I said it was thoughtful of you.." it was not foolish of him at all.

She looked at him curiously if not a little concern when he began to fiddle nevously, he had not acted this way through out his entire stay here and it didn't seem like him to be nervous about something. Not that she knew him all that well, but nervousness and fiddling weren't the words she would used to discrible him.

Then it seemed the reason for his apperent nervousness presented it's self. She blinked in surprise at first, then as the request registrered in her mind. She brought her eyes to meet his, and a smile slow spread across her face and she nodded.

"Alright, I would be honored" she said with a smile and a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Though he knew Legilimency, Sevastyan decided against using it for a number of reasons even though he wished he knew what she was thinking. How she took to him asking her out. After all, they barely knew one another.

Sevastyan deemed that the smile was a good thing. He considered himself fairly good at reading facial expressions, and she did not seem like she was mocking him. Upon her acceptance, a smile split his face and he stopped fiddling with the business card. He conjured a quill and began writing in Cyrillic on the blank side of the parchment.

Vaguely, Sevastyan wondered if Kiara had a boyfriend. He supposed if she did then she wouldn't have accepted. But then again... Sevastyan himself had gone out with more than one woman before. Some saw it a problem, others didn't. Personally, the Russian didn't see what all the fuss was about. He hadn't been seeing anyone steadily. ...But then came the question why he was wondering about Kiara having a boyfriend? What was it to him, really? Certainly none of his business...

"Ven vould be good time for you? Six-thirty? Seven-thirty...?" he asked, glancing up from the card now littered with tiny foreign-looking letters so as to get her opinion on a general idea of when to come back.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Kiara thought for a moment on the question of when, it would take her 10 minutes to close up and sum of minutes to freshen up and get ready.

"I think 7 would be a good time for me, enough time to close up and get ready and such. Sound alright for you?" she said with a smile on her face.

Perhaps she was wrong when she woke up that morning, wouldn't be so boring afterall. It was bound to be a interesting evening at any rate.

"Do you want me to meet you where we are going? or will you pick me up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next