Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Vote_lcap1Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Voting_barDark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Vote_lcap1Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Voting_barDark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Empty
PostSubject: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:46 am

The store was a fair size, it had a sureal classic gothic feel to it, the shelves were a polished yew wood and had candle sticks seeming to float in front of the islas. The was no dust or cobweds anywhere, unlike most shops that held that level of lighting, it was dark inside, but clean. On the shelves were trinkets and items of many kinds afew were behind protective glowing shields, with waring signs under them.

"Beware, don't touch with bare hands, may cause serious injures or death. You have been warned
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 am

Lachesis had donned attire... that could only be classified as a mixture of muggle and magic. She had her shoulder length hair dangling in front of her face and down her back, uncombed but not terribly messy due to the natural curl.
A skin tight pair of black pants hugged her slim legs and her corset was neatly tied over her thigh-length black robes. Black boots covered her feet and a pair of dragon skin gloves matched her corset. A flail was coiled and hung from her robes, daring anyone to challenge her right of way. She looked what her profession advertised... professional and sincere.

"Kiara Kaminski?" she asked, upon entering the shop. Surroundings mattered little to her and thus if she even saw it, she did not comment on how neat, tidy and cute the place was...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:06 am

Kiara came out from the back of the shop where she had been working, she looked up in interest. Her eye brow raised slightly, it was always interesting when Lachesis Malfoy came in for business.

"Ah.. Lachesis I presume...what business do you have with me today?" she said shifting into business mode moving behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 am

Lachesis fixed Kiara with a intent glare, as she always did to anyone, when what she was saying was important. Sadly many didn't know that little fact and many had lost the opportunity through fear.

"You have such a lovely family..." she began, her voice an almost hazy lilt. Her french accent was hardly heard save on those few words. "Alas it is that one of them does not agree with your path of salvation..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

Kiara raised her eye brow at the glare and waited for Lashesis to continue.

She was surprised by the personal turn of the convverstion and fixed Lachesis with a glare of her own, she didn't fear the bounty hunter, she dealt with worse the her before.

"What is your point Lachesis? what do you want?" she asked. Though this was hardly her regualar norm for business.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 am

Lachesis yawned and conjured a seat for herself. "I will be frank. You know what I do... and how I do it..." her eyes glittered with barely concealed madness. "Else is why you may be interested to know... I was hired by a member of your family. And not to dismember the family dog..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 am

Her eyes perked up her statement, she highly doubted a member of her family would have wanted her killed. But that didn't mean someone disguised as a family member hired her.

"Hmm interesting, A member of my family you say? Very interesting indeed...." she said thoughtfully.

Glancing at Lachesis again she said "Based in the fact you are telling me this, I am willing to bet you are not going through with it... What do you want in reture for this act of kindness on your part?" she asked.

She was simply dieing to know who really hired Lachesis to snoff her out.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 am

A smirk lit Lachesis' pale face and dark eyes. "Want in return?" she asked, as if no one had ever asked the question before... "Nothing." and she meant it. She killed and hurt for pleasure... a dark passion that was stirred within her. Money was something she only excepted if it was someone she had not enjoyed killing. Compensation from Kiara Kaminski... nothing she could possibly give was desired.

"I want you to be careful... others wouldn't turn down the payment I was offered." She vanished her seat and turned to stroll over to the door. "Give Tatiana my love... little darling that she is." she murmured, smiling. With that final comment, Lashesis left the shop, heading for her favourite bakery.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 am

Kiara's look wide eyed for a moment, this was rather unexpected... not really she had her share of enemies, none of them tried to pass as a member of her family though, and threatening to kill her.

Deciding her to close a bit early she headed for the back of the store and put some floo powder in to the fire place. Sticking her head in the fire place she contacted the floo at their place she just hoped Sevastyan was home.

"Sevastyan Love are you there?" she called out through the floo.

"A rather...umm interesting development has come up." she concluded.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 am

((Sevastyan and Kiara Kaminski Estate via Floo))

Sevastyan had only just arrived home, tossing a battered-looking file folder onto one of the small coffee tables. It had a distinct label on the tab consisting of four skulls with crossbones beneath. He'd had the darn thing ever since he became a mercenary, and carried all information relevant to a case or meeting in it. Naturally, the parchments within were charmed for security reasoning. After all, Sevastyan didn't exactly want an auror busting him. And with an auror for a father-in-law... that made things rather tricky sometimes, indeed.

When he heard his wife call, Sevastyan paused in removing his motorcycle gloves and looked up to see his wife's head in the fireplace.

Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Ayu05

"Da. Just got in," he replied, grunting as he stood back up again to approach the fire place, listening to her news.

"Oh? Vot might that be - a good interesting, or a bad vone?" Sevastyan asked tranquilly, preferring to save high-energy reactions for when he needed them most. However, the bridge of his nose crinkled as scenario after scenario of the unpleasant variety came to mind. Merlin knows both he and his wife had enough enemies at present to make sifting through all of them a real inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Kiara sighed, It obviously was not good news, and she hated to have to ruin his day if he was having a good one

"I received a rather unexpected visit Lachesis just a minute ago..." she let her sentanse hang for a moment. As if to prolong the inevitable.

"... and she wasn't here to have something enhanted either, apperently someone hired her to kill me"she said but the tone of her voice said she wasn't done.

"And here is the "best" part... Lachesis inssits it is a member of my family that hired her to do it. Lucky me Lachesis likes me hm?" she said.

"Anyway that where it stands, I am not sure what to make of it... can't really think of anyone in my family who would want to Kill me..." she said with a sigh as if annoyed by the death threat, but not paniced. As if she highly doubted it was a member of her family or not.

"What do you think love?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 am

A raven brow quirked upward at the name. Yes, he'd heard of Lachesis: he knew her by reputation, actually; not to mention he and his family had hired her before. Very efficient woman, too, from what he recalled. Sevastyan blinked to show he'd heard and was awaiting more input. Perhaps Lachesis was simply there to place an order...

The wizard mentally 'hmm'ed the instant his theory was shot down. Both brows rose upon hearing the true reason as to why Lachesis had arrived there. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they received death threats, so therefore she wouldn't mind his stoic attitude toward them. Or, at least, he hoped: Sevastyan often reacted the same way to death threats aimed at him. The internal workings however were far from stoic: already he began filtering through his list of enemies... He was about to ask if Lachesis left or was killed by Kiara when she continued, so therefore he listened.

'Family' was the word that elicited a physical response from him that was particularly negative: the neutral position of his lips started curving downward and his brows furrowed into a solid knitted line above each eye. A member of Kiara's family, sending a bounty hunter after her? That was a serious claim in Sevastyan's opinion. In response to her question, Sevastyan made a noise at the back of his throat that was somewhere in the middle of noncommittal and agreement. Perhaps it was lucky that Lachesis liked her. But it was rather unnerving that someone in her family would want her killed. She was not born-and-bred Mafiosi... if she had, he would've understood how that went. Unless......

Sevastyan spent a few moments in silent contemplation, gray eyes seeming quite a few miles away during the span of time. His lips formed a tight line across his mouth. "Ah. And here I thought you vere going to say you saw troll ballet with skirt and castanets through park near the shop..." Sevastyan quipped with a bit of a smirk and a chuckle at the image his own words provoked. "Did Lachesis say vether it vos extended family or immediate? Or if by 'family' she didn't mean... a different kind of family?" he asked, having pondered the duality of the word. The Wizarding Mafia was very much like a family, and if one of them were after her... Sevastyan did not find that very appealing at all. Death threats certainly fit the modus operandi of the mob, though. But, like Kiara, he saw no reason to panic and demonstrated it by being cool and level-headed over it.

"I suggest ve stay on our guard, just in case. Perhaps she is right, or maybe she's wrong - I cannot say. Very puzzling mystery, at any rate," Sevastyan stated after an additional minute or two. The first 'suspect' that leapt to mind was Abraxas Magnus... he was an auror. What would the old man do if he learned the truth about his daughter and son-in-law? Would that be motive enough? He had heard, seen, and experienced firsthand how anger often led one to commit acts of violence, or pay someone to do the violence instead. Did Taddeo go back on his promise to keep their "double lives" a secret?!

However, pointing that particular finger in that direction would likely land Sevastyan in the proverbial dog house. More thought was definitely in order. "Perhaps I should pay a visit to Lachesis? See if she can give me any additional information - Mercenary to Bounty Hunter?" he suggested with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 am

Kiara smirked at Sevastyans attempt at humor, "haha yes dear I was going to tell you that right after this" she said as she rolled her eyes.

Kiara shock her head as a negitive when he asked if Lachesis gave her any detail about what the term family meant.

"No dear she didn't say, just a member of my family didn't agree with my Salvation, so to put it that could be anyone of my family in that catigory, except maybe Tad, but I can't see any of them reacting like this." she said with a frown.

"Perhaps she meant a different meaning to family, but that seems to abstract for her.." she said.

Kiara nodded again at his recomendation to be on guard. She always was, now more then ever, ever since she had been attacked six months earlier. she had always remained on guard, at least now she had warning.

"I am always on guard now dear" she said simply.

She enclined her head when he said he was going to talk to Lachesis, personaly she didn't this he would get much out of her. Her employer most likely had his/her real identity silence by vow. Similarr to how many of her clients were.

"Good luck with that dear.. keep in mind she may not be able to tell you who did it was. You and I both know exactly how that is.." she said.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 pm

At his wife's answer to his humor, despite the gravity of the situation, Sevastyan grinned and chortled lightly.

He figured Lachesis would likely be vague regarding the term 'family' but it never hurt to ask. How many times had he himself been vague when assigned to a certain task that required he kill someone within the mob? Someone didn't agree with her salvation... Sevastyan nodded as she said that could be everyone except Tad, short for Taddeo. Perhaps the alternate meaning of 'family' was in fact a bit too abstract...

"How is Taddeo, anyvay? He hasn't let anything slip lately, has he?" Sevastyan asked with the quirk of a brow. Warnings had been given to the boy on what would happen if he spilled the beans... "At any rate it does seem unlikely they vould; they are good people..." he conceded.

The wizard nodded to his wife's simple statement. Sevastyan himself often had the feeling he was being watched a bit too closely even when he knew no one else was there. Call it paranoia if you wish; Sevastyan called it being alert. With the mob and a decent amount of enemies, just about anyone would be paranoid.

"Da, I know," he replied simply. "But perhaps there is loop-hole in possible vow of silence..." Sevastyan had been about to go on to say that it couldn't hurt to ask, but bit his tongue. For sometimes, in the mob, it did hurt to ask certain questions. He learned that one early on.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 am

Kiara raised an eye brow at her husbands ' concern' for her younger brother, who had happened to walk in and find things out about them he really shouldn't have.

"He hasn't said anything, he knows what could happen if he does" she assured him. She trusted her brother to keep her secrets... just that secret.

She smiled briefly when Sevastyan conceeded her family were good people, that they were. Even if her father knew she were in the dark arts she knew her father wouldn't try to kill her.

Kiara sighed when it seemed Sevastyan was going to talk to Lachesis anyway and nodded her head.
"Very well but be careful Love, not very good things can come from try to mess with Vows" she cautioned even though she knew he knew what he was doing.

"I am going to call home, see if anything is up, and I will see about getting in touch with Tad, maybe he has heard something." she said.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 pm

In Sevastyan's mind, Taddeo was the only link that had knowledge of Kiara's darker activities. But yet his wife's conviction in regards to her baby brother's innocence was solid. He himself doubted that it was Taddeo that had hired the bounty hunter. The kid loved his sister to pieces in a sibling-to-sibling kind of way, he could see it in the lad's eyes.

But if Taddeo didn't let anything slip, how did another member of her family found out and why did they want to kill her? Unless perhaps it was someone claiming to be a member of her family, but really wasn't. Sevastyan was confused, to put it simply.

"I vill," he replied simply. Saying something to the effect that her safety mattered more to him than his own came to mind, but he didn't voice it. Kiara knew that already, he was fairly certain, and they had handled the threat of death more than once before.

"Very vell," Sevastyan nodded, then laughed. "You make him sound like little spy - bet he vould like that," he elaborated on precisely what he'd found funny regarding the situation. Remembering a conversation he'd had with the boy, despite being a bit meek and shy Taddeo did have a streak of desire for adventure and danger to him. Not to mention Tad had a certain fascination with some odd person from what Kiara had called a 'car tune' ((cartoon, lol)) that went by the name of 'Gadget,' and a muggle known as James Bond.

Good lad, Taddeo, but at the same time a bit on the strange side in Sevastyan's opinion.

"Just be vary of any more 'surprise visitors,'" Sevastyan offered and allowed a slight but serious worry to cross his features. He knew she'd be careful, but felt it prudent to voice such a thing. His wife's well-being was one of the most important things in the world to him, with the second-in-line being her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Kiara gave him a look as if to say "you better be carefull" for as much as he cared about her safety, she cared about his. Even though she knew he could handle him self, most of the time. She didn't like it when he was reckless, especaily since they had Tatiana.

Kiara chuckled at the mention of the word 'spy' with Tad, he did have a fasination with that type of thing. "Yeah I bet he would, hope he is as good at it as he likes it"

Kiara nodded to say she would be careful, "I will be Love, no need to worry about that." she said.

She turned her head to the front of the store for good measure to be sure she was still alone in the store. She was.

"Anyways I am going to call mother and fathers place, see if I can talk to Tad perhaps Father not sure yet I will decide then. I will be home in a few hours Love, see you then" she said with a wink and then took her head out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~   Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Moon Enchantments ~presant day 2018~
Page 1 of 1