Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Voting_barInside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Voting_barInside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 am

Sevastyan mused for a very short moment. "Da. Seven is fine. I have no pressing business then," he answered with a small smirk on his face. In clarification, he placed his hand near the pocket where he had placed the ring. He would take care of that matter immediately. Then, returning brief attention back to the business card, scribbled some more Cyrillic letters.

The previous countenance widened. "I vill pick you up. Vot kind of gentleman vould I be if I did not?" The first statement was pure sincerity. The second was laced with a bit of humor - both open, and personal.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 am

Kiara gave a knowing nod at the mention of Buiseness, but said nothing else on the subject.

"Alright I will be waiting for you at 7 just outside the store." she said with a smile on her face. "I look forward to it..." she paused for a moment contemplting over something.

"What should I call you anyway?" she asked when she realized he hadn't told her what she was allowed to call him.

"You may call me Kiara, or Ara if you wish all my firends do" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Sevastyan nodded his comprehension, smiling. "As vill I," he replied sincerely. First dates with a person were always interesting, especially not knowing whether the other person will dress up or go casual. Sevastyan had arrived to pick up dates both overdressed and too casually dressed before. It would be intriguing to see how this evening would turn out.

While Kiara seemed to be contemplating, Sevastyan held his arm out to the side and snapped his fingers twice. Immediately, a different house-elf appeared. This one was clearly female by her dress-like pillowcase, which if one didn't know it was a pillowcase could have easily mistaken it for a casual evening dress. "Read and follow," Sevastyan ordered the elf in a neutral tone that was neither oppressive nor weak, but authoritative.

"What should I call you anyway? ... You may call me Kiara, or Ara if you wish all my friends do"

Sevastyan blinked at the question at first, considering his options. Providing a false name wouldn't work due to the oath. And there was really no reason to conceal his identity. He decided on the simplest route. "I am called Sevastyan... or Vastyan if you so vish... Kiarra," he answered, subconsciously rolling the 'r' in her name.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 am

Kiara smiled and concidering the had just met she decided to stick with his full first name, perhaps if they hit it off right she would concider a nic name.

"Very well, Sevastyan, I will see you tonight at seven" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:03 pm

"Tonight at seven," he echoed, to confirm he knew precisely when to be back. The smile on his face was mere centimeters from touching his eyes. "It has been a pleasure," Sevastyan remarked, though deliberately didn't specify what part of their meeting and dealings was a pleasure.

"Until this evening..." he said quietly. After offering Kiara a slight bow at the waist, Sevastyan turned and exited the shop. With a masculine sort of grace he slid into the driver's side of the convertible he'd arrived in, music blaring precisely from where it had left off when he revved up the engine. Before flying away in the vehicle, Sevastyan glanced back at the windows of Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments...............

...................... and winked in the direction the shop's owner before speeding off into the air. Whether or not she'd noticed it was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 am

The next 3 hours went by slowly, for Kiara, other then working her long hours she didn't have much firends in Russia yet. Mostly becuase of the language barrier she thought. She was truely looking forward to tonight, ture she had just met the man and he had come to store for her more darker services, but he looked like that kind of "business" man anyway. Plus she thought it was fun seeing what it would be like in that kinda relationship.

Finally 6 o clock rolled around and Kiara quickly closed up shop and went up to her apartment. "Now what to wear.... hmm" she said as she went to her closet.

After bit if weighing the options she choose a blood red blouse and a black knee length skirt. She also put her hair down and slipped in some earings.

"There... could pass as casual or formal" she said with a smile as she grabed her bag and looked at the clock.

"6:50... 10 minutes left not bad" she put on her evening cloak which was entirely black, slipped on her black healed shoes and waited looking to window for her date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments   Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Kiara's Dark Moon Enchantments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2