Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Transfiguration's Office

Go down 
+5
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 am

"Mr. Vaight is an animagi. And he attempted to attack you." Eglantine repeated. Was any day of the year going to be normal? "Well, I suppose a detention with me would be best then. I have some experience with both animagi and animagi-whilst-in-form attacks. What exactly is his form?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am

Viper frowned at the memory. "A wolf. A large, hairy, drooling wolf." she replied, hoping perhaps that Eglantine would not be aghast at the idea she was about to propose.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 am

Eglantine stiffened. The memory of the wolf she had possessed in the Forbidden Forest tugged at her mind.
"Ah I see."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 am

Viper sighed. "Anyway, I am at a complete loss as of what to do about him. Because of his lack of control, he is a danger to all those around him. Especiall, his 'beloved' Ms.Casillas." she paused smirking at a thought that hit her. "Would it bother you much if your Gryffindor lost a few limbs?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 am

Eglantine glared at Viper. "Indeed it would..." she stated. "I would suggest that you speak to him about how he became an animagi. I can speak to him if you wish."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 am

Viper fought a laugh before returning to the seriousness of the situation. "That would be most helpful, however...I'd also prefer it if he'd continue taking the animagi restrictions potion..under your supervision..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 am

"Of course." she agreed. A student transfiguring into a wolf at odd times could be a terrible risk. Picking up one of the essays, Eglantine sighed.
"I realize this has nothing to do with Mr. Vaight, but... would it be possible for you to hint to your Slytherin first years that Professor DeLanquar does not give extra credit to students for adding other a million commas to their essays?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 am

Viper eyed the essay with a curious glance. "Was there an essay length they had to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 am

"Yes...600 words. Apparently a sentence with twenty commas was required to meet that length." She placed the essay back on the stack.
"Speaking of Mr. Vaight... Do you know when he became an animagi?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:23 am

Viper shook her head. "To be frank, I honestly had no idea what to do with him. I simply had him drink the one month anti -animagi potion and broke him and Ms.Casilla's apart, sending them to their respected common rooms. Which by the way proved to be a much difficult task then one would think." she rolled her eyes as the memory of the zest of romance sprang into her mind once more.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 am

"Well, if he will divulge certain facts, I should be able to help him control his abilities." Another thought came to mind. "You know his lack of control could have something to do with his obviously growing affection for Miss Casillas... I have heard of this happening before."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 am

Viper raised an eyebrow, wondering if Eglantine would mind her asking a personal question. But then she realized just about every question she asked was personal so she decided to go for it. "Did it happen to you when you first began your relationship with your husband?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 am

It was Eglantine's turn to raise an eyebrow. "No, I just happen to be a woman, rather than a man. Male animagi of the mammal variety often become trapped by their animal instincts when threatened, in love or hurt. I have heard of female animagi exhibiting the same side effects, but males tend to be more susceptible to it.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 am

Viper nodded absentmindedly. Although she was fairly talented when it came to transfiguration, especially since she didn't have much luck when she attempted to become an animagus. "Indeed it's moment like this where I am quite thankful tht I dropped out of my animagus training..."

That wasn't entirely true. There were moments where Viper felt an intense jealousy towards others who were able to freely and easily change there will but deep down she knew her decision was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 am

"You attempted to become an animagi?" Eglantine wondered. She was genuinely surprised. Of course, she had already come to the conclusion that Viper had the ability to do anything she set her mind to do.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:22 am

Viper nodded, suddenly intent on deciding what color to paint her nails.

"When I was younger it was on my list of things to do before I died. I was really into the idea for a while, even reading up on it. But when I came to discover what form I would take, it lost all purpose for me. My form would have been nothing more than a nuiisance, more likely to kill me than amuse me."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 am

Eglantine didn't have to wonder long on what form Viper might have taken.
"I see." she said softly, understanding. She would not have continued her own training had her form been some unwanted creature.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Viper flicked her wand, summoning her patronus, and her would-be animagus form: a glowing butterfly. She scoffed at the sight.

"Not much of a use, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Eglantine raised an eyebrow. "Actually it could be useful. No one would notice you." she sighed. "Even a cat is noticed." Raising a shaking hand to her chin, Eglantine shook her head.
"It is lovely to know that every student in Hogwarts loves cats."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 am

Viper shook her head. "Not necesarily. One wrong slap of the hand, one bloody child and a jar and its over." Viper sighed. "It's for the best, I suppose. I really wouldn't have a use for it. It's not often one feels the need to discover what it is like to be an insect."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

"Touche'." Eglantine stated, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:08 am

Viper returned the smile. "Oh, while I am here, do you mind passing on a message to your Gryffindors?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 am

"Unless it is "drop dead"..." Eglantine quipped, the smile vanishing from her mouth but not her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 am

Viper laughed, a rare occurence, although it seemed to be happening more and more often these days. "Oh my fear, Professor Delanquar, if that was my message there would be no need for you to say it for me." she smiled. "No, I was hoping you'd pass on a very important bit of information. One that would most likely save a few limbs."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 am

"It would be my pleasure." She stated, seriously. Her hand dropped from her chin and she accioed her cane from against the wall to help her lean back slightly in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration's Office
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next