Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Transfiguration's Office

Go down 
+5
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 am

"And what did I do to hurt it? Did I hurt you in some past life? I never came to Hogwarts. As far back as I know, no one in my family did anything against you. I had nothing to do with the wars, even though I lived during both. I am very sorry about Miss Granger taking your department, but I do not see why you dislike me so much. Is it because I am not Slytherin? I will not judge you for being a Viper or a Slytherin. I will judge you by how you act and not how your family acts or acted." As an after thought she smiled and added.

"Both my mother and father were Slytherins when they came to Hogwarts. My mother was even a Malfoy before she married."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am

Her words fell on deaf ears, however, as a thought struck Viper. "You were a Malfoy and you married a muggle? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am

"Because a family history does not make a person."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Ana stood in the doorway, frozen and unsure.
She hadn't wanted to hear this conversation... Maybe she should come back later.
But the professor had told her to come in.
Ana just stood in the doorway motionless, trying not to be noticed as both Professors forgot about her. The last thing she'd wanted to do was listen in on their life stories. And she couldn't stop herself being surprised by what she heard.
Cursing inwardly, Ana stood still as a statue in the doorway, trying to block out the conversation and blend into the door simultaneously.
Then she cursed at herself for acting like a coward. Vaights shouldn't cower into doorframes.
But she wasn't sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

"Yeah? Well tell that to the rest of the world."

Viper jumped a bit when she noticed the student standing at the doorway. "Good evening, Ms. Vaight, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 am

"There is a student." Professor DeLanquar said suddenly, remembering Miss Vaight. Poor child...she thought stiffly.

"Forgive Professor Viper and I, Miss Vaight. Do come in and tell me how I may help you."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 am

Viper glared at the Professor, wondering if she had snuck in the student on purpose to embarass her, but then vanquished that thought when she noticed the student was a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 am

Ana walked cautiously into the office, trying to look as though she had not heard any of the previous discussion.
And failing miserably.
She cursed inwardly again. She was a Slytherin, not some cowardly custard. She felt her confidence grow slightly, and was careful to keep her voice level, not disrupted by awkwardness.
"Sorry to disturb you Professors...I could come back later..."

Last edited by Eupa on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling/word)
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

"Just a moment Ms.Vaight. Is your father by any chance Reginald Vaight?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 am

Professor DeLanquar said nothing as she awaited Miss Vaight's response.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 am

Ana was surprised to hear her father's name, then struck with a sudden anxiety. Who knows what her father might have done?
Preparing herself for a violent answer or declaration of hatred, Ana nodded.
"Yes Professor. He is."

Last edited by Eupa on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

Viper smiled. A true genuine smile, for once. "Well I am pleased to meet the daughter of a very good friend of mine. Your father was and is a very good friend to me. Especially during my Department Investigation. If I recall correctly, he was one of the few who stood by me the entire ordeal. And afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 am

Ana was surprised. Her father had friends?!
And the potions Professor was smiling.
Very, very strange.
Ana forcefully pushed the shock to the back of her mind, to be dealt with later, and smiled. A very small smile, but a smile all the same.
What a crazy day.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

Eglantine, although thrilled to hear that Professor Viper had friends, cleared her throat. After all, Miss Vaight looked confused.

"You came for something?" she reminded, gently.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 am

Ana jerked her mind out of confusion and ordered her thoughts.
Animagi.
"I had a question about Animagi Professor." Ana paused, wonderng how best to phrase her question.
"Professor, when people become Animagi do they choose what animal they become or is it already...predestined in a way?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:16 am

Viper continued smiling, ignoring the mini conversation beginning around her. "How could I not have seen this? You are the spitting image of Reginald. I think I shall write to him, sometime this week, extend my greetings, congratulate him on his bright daughter. You are taking potions, are you not? The riddle should be very simple for you, being a Vaight and a Slytherin "

For once, Viper was as close to happy as she could be of her post at Hogwarts, especially since Reginald's daughter was to be a student of her's. For truth be told, they were a bit more than friends...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 am

Ana smiled. Maybe she would take potions...
But if she was useless Darien would never let it go.
But the Professor had said it would be simple...
Ana resolved to ask the Headmistress to take potions in addition to her other classes.
After, all it could come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 am

Professor DeLanquar felt very much at ease as soon as the question left the girl's mouth. Being an Animagi herself, she easily knew the answer.

"I suppose it is predestined. But an Animagi's form is a reflection of the person's nature. Did that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 am

"It is a most useful subject. And I'm certain that by the time you graduate, all obstacles holding you back from breaking the potions restrictions shall be...eliminated." Viper said with a somewhat dreamy, devious look.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 am

Ana pondered the Professor's answer to her question.
"Yes, thank you Professor. But what if the wizard themselves isn't quite sure of their nature? Do animagus forms ever change? Sorry to keep bothering you with all these questions..." Ana realised she was probably wasting the Professor's time.
Professor Viper's comment about potion restrictions confused Ana, but then she remembered the conversation she wasn't meant to have overheard. Ana suddenly had a feeling that she would be expected to break the restrictions like Viper had.
Brilliant, she thought to herself. More expectations.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am

"You needn't worry, Miss Vaight. Animagus forms do not change ever and in a way they pick you. I always found it comforting that you did not have to worry about picking the right animal form." She added then. "And your questions are and never will be a bother."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 am

"Thank you Professor. I'd better be going now, I promised I'd write to my brother before lunch. Goodbye Professors."
Ana smiled and left the office, traversing the corridors back to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

"Lovely girl." Eglantine commented as the door magically closed behind the Slytherin. "Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 am

"Indeed, much like her father." Viper sighed, smiling dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am

The smile was not lost to DeLanquar and she lifted her eyebrow.
She was too young to have gone to school with Miss Vaight's father...perhaps she knew the older son? But not for all the Golden Apples of Hera, was Eglantine about to ask. Another argument would do nothing to smooth the evening.

Last edited by Merciful Heavens on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration's Office
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next