Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Vote_lcap1The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Voting_barThe "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Vote_lcap1The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Voting_barThe "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Empty
PostSubject: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm

This is a garden, according to Isabella.

A rather romantic and unrealistic description.

This is, in short, a hilltop/mountaintop, with no vegitation apart from the carefully tended plants placed there by Ana and Darien's mother. And even these would rather be somewhere else. Only Isabella's watchful eye has protected them from the vampire plant-haters who seem intent on squishing all life...including poor innocent little plants.

Yes, they are cruel like that.

Anyhow, this "garden" is also a practise battleground...for duelling out of doors. At the order of most people in the lair, as they all got sick of ruined rooms having to be repaired. It's just unexciting really.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 pm

All was dark, and two vampires were having a...conversation of sorts in the "garden".

"But Mother-"

"Ana, silence yourself! Your father has honoured you greatly, do not disappoint him again." Isabella sighed. Ana was quite impossible at times.

Ana's eyes twinkled with tears, forced down. "But- I don't- I don't want to be a vampire!"

Isabella sighed. "Shush Darling, it's alright." She gave her daughter a hug. "Think of it this way, kill one little human, and Daddy has promised me he won't marry you off without your consent."

"...He said that?" Ana paused.

Isabella nodded. "That's how much this means to him. It'll only be you, Darien and Daddy. How bad can it be?"

Ana made no answer. "I...need to think." She made to leave.

Isabella sensed defeat and smiled. "No Darling! Now we plan what you are going to wear!"

"Mum-" Ana's sentance was cut off by her mother's sudden change into a bat. Sighing, Ana copied her mother, and was forced to endure her chatter all the way to London.

On their return, complete with vampiric outfit for Ana's initiation, Ana had long given up any hope her mother would help her.

So who on earth would?

Sighing, she returned to the lair. She was doomed.

Last edited by Eupa on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm

((One week later.))

Reginald waved his wand and a small pile of stone appeared, rising from the ground.

"Mind my plants!" The fierce shout of Isabella caused him to move it a few centimetres to the left, avoiding her precious plants.

The alter in place, the ceremony was ready to begin. The twilight all around enclosed the garden in a veil of blackness and infanthomable dark. Not that they needed any to see, but because it was traditional, Reginald waved his wand once more and two candles appeared on the alter.

"Is she ready?" He asked his wife.

She nodded. "I'll go and get her."

"Very well, and then return to your chambers...I don't want her to feel you are inclined to let her forget this initiation."

Isabella nodded submissively and turned to go back into the lair, flying up to the platform and descending inside it.

Darien arrived, beaming brightly.

"Father, I bring you...The Victim!" He waved his hands ostentatiously and stepped aside to show a bound figure tied to the small tree to the left of the newly created alter.

Reginald's eyes glinted. "Well done my son! This is perfect! I knew I could count on you!"

Darien bowed his head slightly. "I do my best Father."

"And none could do better, my son, my heir!" Reginald put a hand on his son's shoulder, eyes twinkling, and fangs itching to attack the victim himself.

Last edited by Eupa on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Nicolas was confused. He didn't like being confused. What he knew was, he couldn't move his arms - he was tied around something... felt like a tree, he couldn't see - he felt cloth around his eyes, reassurring him that he was not blind, and he knew there was something in his mouth. However, despite that fact, he tried to struggle his way out. He felt his captives, not far, and if his unpracticed instincts were right, they were vampires... not just any vampires, but the very clan that his great ancestor vowed to kill off...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 pm

There was a sound from the top of the tower, as Ana ascended into the night air.

It's cold merciless swipe caused her to wince. She sighed, a sigh of defeat.

She had no choice.

She could only hope she never had to kill again.

Reginald's voice reached her. "Ana, kindly quicken your pace! Our guest is waiting!"

Ana sighed once more and jumped. Off the platform. Landing almost silently on the ground below. Reginald didn't even blink. That was the least he expected her to do.

But at least she looked the part. Her mother had seen to that. But now she was here, she changed the black dress into a dark blue t-shirt with darker blue jeans. Darien smirked slightly and with two swipes of his hands, the gag and blindfold were removed from the captive.

Ana drew a nervous breath, but as Reginald and Darien stepped away, Darien going to lean against the wall of the tower, still grinning, and Reginald on the other side of the alter, preparing for the initiation, she began to walk nearer.

Ana approached the human and felt strangely like crying. She stopped a few paces away from him and sighed again, turning her head away from him, so that her dark red hair hid her face.

She would give almost anything to be human...Could she really take his life?!

Darien looked on, watching Ana's pain with secret enjoyment. She would never be a threat to him...Never.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Free from the blindfold and gag that encompassed his face, Nicolas drew everything in.

He saw the infamous 'Prince' of the Vampires, not far away along with his father. He was confused at first until he saw a female figure approached him. He racked his brain, his small knowledge of Vampires, until it hit him. It was a vampire initiation.

His pupils dilated as he realized what his part was in the whole thing... he was the prey!
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:27 pm

"Darien, kindly look around and check for any human trespassers..." Reginald ordered, not looking up from the book of runes in his hand.

"Of course Father..." Darien leapt into the air, growing wings and transforming, swooping down to cut between Ana and Nick, hissing, "Coward." Before swooping up into the night once more.

Ana sighed shakily. Still not looking at Nick, she cast one angry, yet fearful glance at her bat of a brother, flying off to look around. Not that he'd go far. He was too busy watching Ana shake with fear.

After checking her father was still preoccupied with the runes and was too far away to hear, Ana gathered her courage and spoke to the human. "...I'm sorry." She spoke quietly, and her voice shook slightly with fear and despair.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Nicolas wasn't afraid of the Vampire. But he was the only Human within a 12 mile radius. Chances weren't looking too good for him.

However, did the vampire just apologise?

Nicolas could sense that the vampire didn't want to do this. It puzzled him as it went against everything he was told vampires would do. But he could analyze that later... what he needed now was to escape... and this vampire might help him...

"Please... don't do this!" Nicolas begged.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:39 pm

"Shh!" Ana hissed, sounding much more like a vampire than a human, head flicking nervously to her father.

Fortunantly, Reginald had not heard the human.

Ana heaved a sigh of relief and turned to properly face the human.

"Not doing this would require freedom of choice. Do you honestly think I would be here if I had any choice in the matter?!" She spoke quickly, keeping her voice low, so her father couldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Nicolas frowned.

"And I suppose, you lot invited me here for some tea?" Nicolas whispered sarcastically. "I was kidnapped! Honestly princess, if you are going to eat your prey you shouldn't tell them that you don't want to do it. It's rather cruel."

((Nick's refused to be submissive XD))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 pm

((lol...don't blame him.))

Ana rolled her eyes. "Well you lot hardly invite us to tea either. Nasty vampires...Evil vampires...Bloodsuckers...All the time! Is it so hard to believe that even one of us could be different?!"

She flinched. "And don't call me that. I'm not a princess, and I don't plan to be."

"So you'd rather I lied and said I wanted to kill you? And for the record, I wasn't the one who kidnapped you. My brother is the kidnapper. I'm the freak."

Ana's despair and sadness at being a failure to her family began to turn into fury.

"The freaky little vampire who just wants to be normal!" Her eyes gleamed briefly with anger, enlarging the pupils. "You are lucky! You're human! You get to wander around pretending we don't exist, or assuming that we all slot in to that perfect blood-sucking stereotype. You have no idea what this stupid initiating is like!" She snarled, her voice still unable to be heard by her father.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 am

"Yeah, but your brother ain't here deciding whether to suck my blood dry or not, so I'm going to blame you for the time being." Nicolas said. Wow, real smart Nicolas, piss off the wavering vampire.

Nicolas sighed. "Listen," his tone was different. Softer, kinder. "Whatever you and I are doesn't change who we are suppose to be. Whether we are the perfect vampire hunter, or the perfect vampire, our roles are set, the only thing we can do is rebel."

Nicolas looked at her in the eyes. "I don't believe that all of you, you vampires, are the same way. What I've been taught... I think it's bullshit really. And you are the first proof of that..."

"Listen to me, don't do this, not just because I want to live - I don't really, my life is crappy, but the guilt of taking a life will haunt you for the rest of your living days... vampire or otherwise..." Nicolas should know, after all, weren't Slayers initiated too?
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 am

Ana opened her mouth to reply, but hysterical mocking laughter drifted out of the forest.

"Now that's the best laugh I've had in a long time..." Darien landed on the other side of Ana, who visibly flinched. "Well when you two are done...Can we get on with this?"

This last question was heard by Reginald who waved his wand a final time, vanishing the rune book.

"Very well." He and Darien stood behind Ana, cutting off her escape. "Ana...Bite him." Reginald ordered. Darien grinned in expectation.

Ana froze.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 am

Nicolas pleaded with his eyes... 'Don't do this...'
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Ana bowed her head and stepped nearer, within an arm's length of Nick.

Darien bared his fangs in a grin of triumph. Reginald prepared to catch the blood and spread it on the alter.

Ana approached, and stopped when she was near enough to bite...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Nicolas leaned himself back, so he would be closer to the tree.

"Please... don't..." Nicolas whispered. "I'm not worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Ana frowned. Her not quite-tuned vampire instincts were telling her to bite, spurred on by the prospect of blood. But the thought of blood made the remaining 80% of her brain gag.

She bared her teeth...The thought of Darien's grin...Darien's cruelty...her father's refusal to accept her as she was...Her restricted path...Her lack of choice...It stirred anger. Real anger, from the depths of her soul. It condensed, igniting a small spark of rebellion that had long been repressed.

Something changed.

Ana's eyes grew brighter...braver...fearless. The hazel orbs shone for an instant, and her mind broke it's restraints. Restraints put there by people who didn't understand her.

Darien was shocked when his sister spun around and lashed out at him. This sudden change took him completely by surprise and he fell backwards.

Reginald leapt backwards, reacting faster than his son and avoiding another blow.

Both frowned as an unfamiliar hiss reached their ears. Ana was...hissing?

A small dagger was in her hand, ready to cut Nick free. But Darien was back on his feet.

"Ana, what is the meaning of this?!" Reginald demanded, livid. Darien bared his teeth and approached slowly, ready to strike down his sister.

"Nothing you would understand." Ana snarled, glaring at the advancing Darien. Darien noticed the change in her eyes and hissed. Reginald gave him a sharp glare.

"Ana, bite the human and we shall forget this little...mishap." Reginald sighed.

"No." The defiant reply was more of a growl, deep and fuelled by rage. Ana threw the dagger over her shoulder, and it sliced easily through the ropes binding Nick. She bared her teeth at her brother, who responded.
Reginald did nothing. Despite Ana's defiance, this was the most vampiric she had ever acted, like a vampire defending a kill.

Except this kill was still alive...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Nicolas' hand's rejoyced at them being set free, however, he remained quiet. He knew something was going on with the vampire family in front of him and he wasn't stupid enough to bring back their attention to him.

So quiet he stood, ready to run, if need be, but quiet none-the-less, wishing he'd an invisibility cloak.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Reginald growled quietly, with irritation. "Darien, remind your sister of her manners."

Darien nodded. "My pleasure father." He leapt forwards, and Ana suddenly remembered that he was probably going to beat her.

But her rage wasn't leaving much space for rationality. She barrelled into him in midair, sending them both flying. Darien transformed in midair and soared back to the ground carefully, landing and returning to his human form.

Ana was less lucky, crashing into the alter, the candles falling over and being extinguished. She groaned, but stood up again. In time to see Darien lunge at Nick, teeth itching to bite, and unwilling to resist the sweetness of slayer's blood any longer.

Ana pushed herself off the alter, an extended hand catching Darien under the chin, choking him. He hissed and slapped her hand away with his right hand, pushing Nick carelessly back towards the tree.

Ana leapt at Darien's neck, causing him to retreat two paces. She stepped between him and the human, but Darien's viscious punch knocked her to the ground with ease. She felt the air leave her lungs, and heard her father clap twice. "Well done Darien. Now...dispose of the human."

Darien grinned at Nick, fangs twinkling. Then he lunged. Ana felt her heart jump with fear, but she couldn't move. Black spots appeared in her vision and she struggled for air. Gasping, she watched on tenterhooks as her brother prepared to bite...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm

"Oomph!" Nicolas' breath was knocked away from him. And the next second, he saw Darien about to take bite. Nicolas closed his eyes and hoped that it would not hurt... however, the next second he heard a familiar sound...

And that sound was that of a dagger hitting the tree a few inches from Nicolas' face.

The owner of the dagger soon appeared, dressed in all black Diana Casillas kicked Darien, hard, hard enough to get him off of Nicolas.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Darien snarled as he was taken by surprise. He was forced away...by another slayer?! When'd she got here?

He glanced at his father for orders.

Ana scrambled to her feet, torn between this new slayer and her brother. But she could hardly go back to her family's side now.

She took a few steps back, away from the slayer and under the shadow of a tree.

Reginald noticed Ana back away and smirked. "Leave the traitor, she shall get her just desserts. Come son."

Darien paused, then followed his dad away from the new group. Then he met the new slayer's gaze and said, "That little coward over there is a vampire. Now why don't you go slay that worthless welp? Isn't that your hobby?"

Ana flinched. "I-"

"Am a coward. Yes, yes she is." Darien's teeth glinted. Reginald disappeared back inside the tower. "Go on then slayer, show us your...power." He challenged, leaning against the wall of the tower. "And show my little sister here what humans really do."

Ana watched the slayer warily, trying to devise a plan. She'd just have to run...But where?!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Sensing that Ana was hardly a threat, Diana didn't really give her much notice. What had her attention, was, the Prince of Vampires himself.

"I'd love to show you my power..." Diana smirked. To Nicolas however, she whispered under her breath, "You might want to leave..."

Nicolas was about to protest but he felt a pain in his chest. Taking an inventory of his body, he figured several of his ribs were broken from the struggle, earlier on.

"Nick, go! You're bloody hurt!" Diana screeched, her eyes still set on her prey.

Nicolas grabbed Diana's dagger from the tree, unsure whether to give it back or not. "Keep it, I'll get it from you later." Diana replied sensing Nicolas' dilemma, "You don't know what you'll find in this woods."

Nicolas left rather hesitantly. He didn't want to leave Diana alone but, he knew she could handle herself. He'd only be a hindrance...

With Nicolas gone, Diana took a silver knife out. "Brave of you, kidnapping a Casillas..." She took another out. "I hope you didn't think you'd actually get to drink our blood..."

And with that, Diana threw a kick, at Darien.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Darien laughed, dodging the kick and speeding around behind Diana, smirking. "Who knows, maybe I still will..."

Ana took advantage of the distraction, to pelt away into the wood. She kept running, at supernatural speed, off into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Diana wasn't put off by Darien's counter. She turned herself around and threw a couple of throwing stars at Darien.

"Only in your dreams, Sucker."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Darien bared his fangs. "Well let's hope this is all a dream then..."

He jumped 10 foot in the air, becoming a bat in mid flight.

He swooped around and around Diana's head, dippping every now and then to fake an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower   The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Garden"/Patch of dirt around tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next