Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Vote_lcap1Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Voting_barBaby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Vote_lcap1Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Voting_barBaby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Empty
PostSubject: Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version]   Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version] Babybook_lg

Welcome Home, Baby Girl!!!

My Name is: Jamie Briar Addams
My Birthday is on: February 15, 2034
I weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces when I was born!
My Hair Color is: Brown
The Color of My Eyes Are: Brown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jamie's Firsts

First Toys
(Most of them made by Daddy)
~ A blue plush puppy, hand-sewn and -stuffed by Daddy
~ Rattle made out of a magically-enlarged walnut, shrunken peach pits, and willow wood handle
~ A set of big hand-carved and -painted blocks
~ Handmade abacus-like toy
~ Teething Key Ring (purchased. Did not dare hand-make)
~ Sun & Moon mobile, wand-carved and hand-painted

First Foods
~ Thought we'd try carrots today. Though a little reluctant, Jamie didn't mind them.

~ Going to try peas today... Jamie thought for a moment, but in the end found the veggie unpalatable.

~ The first time Jamie tried squash, it was a mess. She all-out refused to even get her lips near the stuff.

~ I am quickly learning that Jamie is a bit of a picky eater, as she did not appreciate today's special on the menu: mashed green beans.

~ Thank Merlin, Jamie and I found another likable veggie! The sweet potato! Though, I daresay she's still a bit reluctant on them. Wonder if there's a color pattern?

~ My little ray of sunshine tried broccoli today. She did not like it at first, and reluctantly I added a bit of melted cheese to it, as I always enjoyed broccoli and cheddar soup. Sure enough, Jamie loved it! I just hope the dairy product sets okay with her stomach...

~ Today shall be known as the day of the Spinach Fiasco. I think I wore more than I attempted to coax Jamie to eat. Needless to say, she probably won't like the Muggle cartoon Pop-eye... I know a little girl that's gonna be getting vitamin potions if she doesn't eat her veggies. :-)

~ Tomatoes today, since I think Jamie's getting tired of the other few veggies she tolerates. I added sugar to it to cut down on the acidity - and to make it more palatable for my little girl's taste buds. Sure enough: she loves tomatoes!

~ I think I'm going to brave trying Jamie out on Brussels sprouts today. Because of the past results with green veggies, and my own experiences, my hopes are not high... ... And it's a no. No, no, no... and no. I swear, I think the only Brussels sprouts-eating child in the world must've been your Grampa, little sunbeam. Don't worry though, sweetheart - Daddy never liked this veggie, either.

First Words
~ Dada: I was so happy to hear my little sunshine call for me one day!
~ Mama: A bittersweet word upon my darling daughter's lips. We both miss you, 'Mama'...
~ "Kissy": Not sure whether she was trying to say 'kiss' or get the attention of her Aunt Christine, whom I tend to call "Chrissy".
Back to top Go down

Baby Book: Jamie Briar Addams [Dark Future Version]
Page 1 of 1