Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Voting_barMcConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Voting_barMcConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn House January 2035 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 am

Rossa walked along side her grandmother holding on to her hand.

"If it makes ya feel anybetter Grandmama, I am glad ya are better" she said quietly.

"Everyone has been so sad... I don't think I have seen Grandpapa so happy in a long time." She said softly.

Beagan glanced around and stood by Ean keeping him company, he was didn't fear snakes, he could hear them in fact, but he didn't really feel chating like with one right then.

"Don't worry uncle Ean the snake won't hurt ya" he chiped.

Kiara made a quick breakfast sliced fuirt, porridge, and bacon and eggs.
"Here you go everyone pic what you want" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 am

"Better..." Eglantine whispered. "How am I to feel "better" when I have very little idea as to what I have "recovered" from?" despite the rather bitter feel to the words, her voice was soft and almost pleading. Still it was an honest question.

--

Ean did not look convinced, to the point that he shuddered and slipped into the chair as far from Ewan and Greta as was possible. Taking a bowl he spooned himself some porridge and began chewing on a piece of bacon.
Greta snatched up a slice of apple and some bacon, feeding most of the meat to her cat.
"Where's Rossa?" she asked, looking around. From a very young age, Greta had idolized her older sister, always desiring to be around her or at least in some way by her, even though they had very different personalities.

Horatio's eyes were still trained on the door, but he took the coffee Ciaran offered him with a thankful nod.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 am

Rossa bit her lip, she knew her mother didn't want grandmother to know just yet, and she wouldn't tell ... completely. But she didn't think it would hurt to tell her he basics.

"Well from what I Understood, you changed, you were no longer happy, so you left.. sort of.. and you already know about the dark arts, you were really powerful with it. I think that is why you left.... So as I said, you are better now" she said with a smile.

Wanting to change the subject she said, "You don't happen to remember my animagus form as well... do you?" the teen asked.

Kiara chuckled at Ean, and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry Ean, we will protect you from the snake. Rossa is out for walk, Greta... with your grandmother, she lost her memory and is rather confused, Rossa is helping her sort things out." Kiara explained to her youngest daughter, hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:27 am

For a moment Eglantine thought she heard something, like a whisper within her. But she ignored it, smiling softly at her granddaughter's question.
"A squirrel. I remember that..." she muttered, both happy and slightly shy about the fact.
"You would not happen to know what happened to my wand, would you?" she asked, curious. She had not attempted magic yet, in any form.

--
Greta's blonde eyebrow lifted. "Oh? Tav said it was about time for something to happen to her." she blurted out. Ewan said nothing, staring down at the orange Greta had handed him. Ean on the other hand turned red, his eyes narrowing and lips pursing much like his father did when angry, which was rare but present.
"That's an awful thing to say, Greta! Take it back!" Greta would have had Ean not yelled at her, instantly her own anger building.
"Or what? You'll glare at me? I'm so afraid." She rolled her eyes. "You're just mad cause she never did anything with you and you think no one cares."
Ean threw his hot porridge at his niece, who caught it with a quickly whispered spell.
"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" he screamed, hot tears leaking down his flushed cheeks.

Horatio glared at both children, warning Greta to not goad Ean and keeping Ean from throwing anything else.
"Yeah, that sounds about right." Ewan muttered, smirking. Brotherly love aside, Ean tackled Ewan, no snake standing in his way between his anger.
"GET OFF YOUR BROTHER NOW!" Horatio thundered. Ean ignored him, continuing to beat his fists against his brother until Ciaran pulled him off.
Greta helped Ewan up as the boy's nose began to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am

Rossa smiled, a small smile.

"No I don't know what happened to it" she said. That was one thing she would not explain, she heard everyone curse the wand her Grandmother had.

"I am sorry" she said.
__

Kiara went to Ewan at the bloodied nose and conjured a cloth.

"Ewan tilt your head up, and hold this over it alright?" she said, letting Horatio deal with Ean.

Then she turned her head to Greta, "Gretchen McConn, you will keep your comments on that nature to your self, is that clear? If you want to talk about this you will do so with your father or me" she said in a firm voice, clearly not approving of her daughters involvment of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 am

Eglantine nodded, deciding to drop the question about the wand.
"How long did I teach at Hogwarts?" she asked, curious.

--

Horatio sighed, taking Ean from Ciaran and setting him in a chair. "We will discuss this later." he stated, voice low. Ean just hung his head.
Ewan tilted his head up, but Greta pushed it down.
"The blood will go down his throat if its up, Mama." she explained. Some thought she might be a healer someday, but Greta already had more rewarding aspirations than healing. At her mother's statement she nodded, not looking up to see her parent's stern faces.
She wanted to say that Tav had said it... but knew that was no excuse.
"Fine." she muttered, dragging Ewan, despite his larger size over to his chair.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 am

Rossa thought for a moment, "Since before I was born, umm since 2018 till 5 years ago.... you had to stop" she said quietly.

___

Kiara sighed and rubbed her temple this was going to be very difficult. Pretty soon she would need to go for a walk outside soon... dispite the cold outside.

She was still honestly conflicted, she could understand Tav's feelings and little Greta's.

"Good.." she muttered before going back to chair and held her had in her hand. when Beagan moved on to her lap.

"Mama? you okay?" he asked.

Kiara give him a smile "Yes I am fine Honey....." she said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

"Oh..." she sighed. "W-what did I teach?" Eglantine felt tears come to her eyes. She had always taught. It had been her passion and profession, easily wrapped into one. Muggles, wizards, witches, she had taught them all.

--

Greta got an ice pack from the freezer and "accidentally" whacked Ean in the side of the head as she took it over to Ewan. He hardly noticed, but Horatio cleared his throat, causing Greta to smile innocently.
"I'll go talk to Greta, darlin." Ciaran whispered, kissing the top of her head. "It'll be fine."

Walking over to his youngest daughter, Ciaran took her hand and led her from the room.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 am

Rossa squeezed her grandmothers hand when she saw tears enter her eyes. "You taught transfiguration, and muggle studies....." she put herself into a one armed hug with her grandmother.

"I am sorry if all this makes you sad Grandmama" she said quietly.

____

Kiara got up from her chair and went over Horatio, "I am sorry for Greta behaivor Horatio..." she said with a sigh.

Beagan with over to Ewan to make sure he was doing alright.

"So how is your nose Uncle?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 am

"Muggle Studies..." she repeated, shaking her head. "I find that hard to believe." but then again not overly. "I suppose I must have risen above that." she whispered. "I remember teaching at Beauxbatons, Salem, Overly, but not Hogwarts."

--

Horatio sighed. "It is fine, Kiara. I know how Greta's temper is." He patted Ean's shoulder.
Ewan groaned, holding the ice pack closer to his swollen nose.
"It fwin." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

Rossa nodded, "I know Mum told me you used to teach all over.... and that is alright you don't remember yet, maybe you will remember hogwarts later? like you remembered me?" she said.

___

Kiara nodded, "Alot like Ava... wouldn't you say?" she asked.

Beagan tilted his head, "Doesn't look it..... but if you say so uncle" she said as he wandered around the kitchen, becoming bored.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 am

Eglantine nodded, happy she had remembered her granddaughter before teaching... A flash of Headmistress Kiara, who she had adopted, entered her mind. A memory she hoped.

--

"Sadly..." he muttered. "But not as bad, though I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in Slytherin same as Ava." Horatio gently rubbed his forehead. "A lot in so little time."

Ewan rolled his eyes. "Can't ya help it, Papa?" he asked, begging for the nose to be fixed. Horatio pulled out his wand and tapped it against his son's nose. "All fixed, now go play and settle down."
Ewan nodded, running for the front door.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Rossa sighed and continued walking with her grandmother, hand in hand.Then she spoted a spot of blur in then sky.

"Hey, it is Mum's Pheonix, Saturn" she said pointing a head of them where Saturn was soring a head.

____

Kiara sighed " Yes I have had the feeling Greta would be in Slytherin for a long time now... Not that that is a bad though, I will be happy in which ever house she is in" She said putting her hand on Horatio's shoulder.

"Is something bothering you Horatio? Other then the chaos here I mean, How are you handleing this, with Eglantine?" she asked in concern.

Kiara, over the past few years, had become even more protective over Horatio, Her father figure yes, but he was such a sweet man and she cared for very much... she always had a soft spot with him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:40 am

Eglantine looked up into the clear sky, the frigid cold having cleared away clouds with gusts of heavy wind. "Saturn." she repeated, hoping for a familiar thought... nothing. She only remembered that her father had had a phoenix when she had been a child and it had bitten her every time she had tried to pet it.

--

Horatio nodded in agreement. "Any house is fine, Kiara. But you know what Slytherin symbolizes. If Greta is sorted into it, the press will go mad about her grandfather... your blood father." he murmured, keeping the conversation only between Kiara and himself. Ava had been sorted in Slytherin with enough trouble. Apparently she had been and was proud of her Rosier lineage, and had not minded telling everyone around her just who her family had sided with during the wars. She disliked any wizard or witch that was not pure blooded as well, Kiara hardly an exception.

"Ava is bothering me, if you ask." he sighed. "I realize it may be her youth's rebellious state. I went through a similar one in my own youth...but my parents had not cared very much. I do." He took a deep breath. "Eglantine's return has been unexpected, and as I have seen, will have its cons, but I am forever happy to have her..." he smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 am

Rossa looked up at the bird of blue fire, the same warm blue fire as her Mum.

The bird posted it self on a large tree, as if to simply watch them.

"How are you feeling Grandmama?" she asked, it must have been scary not remembering the last 17-18 years of ones life and to slowly find out all you forgot.

___

Kiara sighed " I understand... and yes I guess the press would have a feild day" she said with a sigh.

"Ava has always had that Rebilous nature form what I remember, she reminds me of Viper when I first met her" she said.

"I am sorry Horatio, I am not much help...." she said rubbing her eyes trying to keep the tears hidden behind them.

" I am lost Horatio... I don't know what do about Eglantine, I am conflicted, I don't know what to feel about this. I don't know what to do" she almost sob.

"Years of see my family hurt because of bloody Voldemort, and .... and Eglantine going deeper and deeper into darkness. Now that she is back, and like this I don't know, I can't be mad at her yet I can't forget" she said still keeping her tears in her eyes.

"I fear it happening again Horatio, what happens when she remembers?" she whispered.

Perhaps she shouldn't have said anything... but she did and now she couldn't take it back.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 am

Eglantine did not respond right away. At first she was not even sure how she felt, but then it slowly came to her.
"Confused, but generally revived." she murmured. "As though I've been dead, as odd as that sounds." But ironically, she was so close to the truth.

--

Horatio gently pulled his daughter into his warm embrace.
"It is okay to be confused, conflicted." his deep voice consoled. "And you are a help... a great help." he whispered, his hand rubbing a circle against her back. And he understood her pain and confusion. He felt it himself. A mixture of anger, hatred and yet relief and love for the woman who had in all ways abandoned him and his children... for death.
"We have to trust that she won't make the same mistake twice, love." he murmured, tears entering his eyes. "We have to trust she won't betray us again." But he worried as well... worried terribly until it felt as though a hole was wearing itself into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 am

Rossa paled a little at how close to the truth that really was.

"Ah thats good.." she said, she said with a sigh, this was so strange, talking to her like this. It was just yesterday she had been asking her why she choose to leave them.

__

Kiara took a coughed and took a breath, she hugged Horatio back, "I hope you are right Horatio" she said patting him on the back.

She sighed and dried her eyes, " Yesterday she told me I would never see her again.. I wonder if she intended for this to happen.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 am

Eglantine glanced over at her granddaughter. Was it? she wondered. She didn't think Rossa would lie to her, despite the situation.
They had reached the end of the snowy yard by then, and Eglantine stopped, leaning down to pick up a smooth stone. A child's hand was painted onto the surface, one of Edan's many rocks.

--

Horatio sighed. "That makes two of us, Kiara. And no... I think she was going to let them kill her."
Edan slipped into the kitchen, snatching up a banana and yawning. He knew what was going on, just chose to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am

Rossa laughed lightly, "That is Edan's, he is my older brother, he has lots of them" she said with a smile.
___

Kiara sighed and nodded, "I think you are right, though I am glad magic gave her another chance" she said quietly, deep down she missed her mother deeply she never stopped loving her, even over the years.

Beagan came running over to her and hugged her waist. "Mama I am bored" he said.

Kiara sighed and smiled hugging her youngest back, "I see, come with me sweet" she said.

She brought Beagan over to the table, where she greeted Edan. "Goodmorning Fire" she said as she kissed his forehead.

With Beagan on her lap, she looked at Edan, "How are you this morning?" she asked, the currant situation she thought it was good question.

She never really knew what Edan was thinking on a serious subject as he always joked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 am

"Edan?" Eglantine asked, raising eyebrow. Rossa continued and she nodded in understanding. "There is something very familiar about the stone." she muttered. Edan had painted it sitting next to Eglantine, splattering half the paint on her robes, while she had patiently had continued her conversation with Kiara... but she had no memory of it.

--
Horatio nodded. "So am I... very glad." Chuckling at his grandson, Horatio reached out to pat his head. "Maybe after breakfast all you young ones could go see a movie?" he suggested. Ciaran returned with Greta, who looked only slightly less smug than when she had left.
"A movie!" she exclaimed happily. Ean cheered up slightly, looking up. Edan was already buried in his cereal.
"Morning, Mum." he murmured, between bites. "Great." another bite.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 am

Rossa thought for a moment, "Hmmm well Edan made alot when he was little, perhaps you saw him make one? I don't Edan is only 2 year older then me, so I was only a baby when he made anything" she said with a smile, now she was 13 hardly a baby, but still very much a kid.

Beagan cheered at the thought of a movie, "Yeah! which one?" he asked all the kids in the room.

Kiara thought for a moment, a movie all of kids could watch, "How about Pirates of the Caribbean?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 am

"Oh I see." she murmured, placing the stone back where it had been in the snow.

"I can paint well, see!"
A young toddler with messy brown hair splattered more paint on her robes as he held up a stone...
"So I see, very good."
She gently pushed his hand and stone back toward the papers laid out with his paints.
"I'm gonna make a handprint! Think I can do that!"
"Of course you can..."

--

Greta smiled. "I want to see that one. Its got that awesome battle and the skeletons. The first one right, Mum?" she asked, standing next to Kiara's chair.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:14 am

Rossa smiled, then rubbed her hands together as they were getting cold, she didn't mind the cold to much, but her hands were going numb.

____

Kiara smiled and nodded " That it is Darling, the Curse of the Black Pearl' she said with a snicker. The day had been so hectic, they needed a small break.

Beagan nodded " That is a cool one Mama" he chirped.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 am

Eglantine noticed the black robes for the first time that day, blinking as she saw the heavy material's black edge. It was ornate and even the cloth was covered with millions of unseen sewn patterns, giving the garment a darker feel. She shivered more so from the appearance she knew she gave than the cold. A dark cold witch... robed in black as Hades queen, her thick blonde hair falling down her back in contained waves, as if they had been charmed...

"I need to change..." she murmured. Back into her grey robes or something anything else. The black hung about her like a cage.

"Heir of Rosier..." something only in her ears whispered and she began to breath heavily, lifting a shaking hand to her head.

---

Edan looked up from his bowl, mouth full. "Yeah I like that one. Jack Sparrow is awesomely wicked."
Horatio nodded heading to the window. He watched Eglantine and Rossa silently.

Last edited by Merciful Heavens on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 am

Rossa blinked and looked at her grandmother in concern, and gently held on to her grandmothers arms guiding her back to the house.

"Alright grandmother, it is alright, I am sure Mum has something else you can wear" she said quietly, becomeing worried about her grandmothers reaction.

_____

Kiara chuckled and nodded, "Swallow your food first Edan, but does everyone agree? is it Pirates then?" she asked, her attention on the children and not the happenings outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn House January 2035 (fixed)   McConn House January 2035 (fixed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn House January 2035 (fixed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next