Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Voting_barMcConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Voting_barMcConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 am

Tav chuckled, following his mum into the kitchen. Leaning against the counter, he shrugged. "I'm fine... struggling a bit in Transfiguration, but studying helps." he muttered.

--

Having no idea what a "buba" was, Esis glanced around. "Ah I got it!" she exclaimed happily. Conjuring a bunch of pink and blue bubbles, she smiled. "There you go... strange request but granted. And here's your bottle too, peach."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Kiara smiled as she lay the ingrediants on the table and she summoned her cauldron, it being to heavey for her to actaully carry at the moment.

"Studing usually does help Tav, but if you want me to help with it, you know I would be more then happy to" she said as she lit the fire under the cauldron.

Then she looked up worriedly, "Helping out here is interfering with your studies is it?" she asked, she would hate if Tav was struggling becasue of her.

___

Rossa let of a happy squeal as Esis gave her her bottle and her put it in her mouth. The bubbles were pretty so she looked at them with fasination.

Pausing for a moment she asked, "Mama? Dada?" she swirved her head around as if to look for them.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

Tav shook his head. "No, its not. Rather nice actually... I don't have all my friends begging me to play." or the twins attacking him, he added silently. They were becoming the "Gryffindor Menaces" since both of their parents were constantly busy teaching and Edwin was not much better than them.
"Would you believe Ara and Ava make studying difficult?" he asked, remembering how they liked to jump on unsuspecting students enthralled in textbooks.

--

"Oh no need to worry about them. Adults are no fun anyway. You stick with me and we'll have a blast, rosy." she carried her out the room and down the steps.
"Please tell me you have a DVD player, Kiara." she called out.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 am

Kiara chuckled, as she listed to to explain about easier time of studying without all the distraction.

"Ava I can see, she is quite the spit fire, she definitely taking after her name sake, Professor Viper may have met her red headed self the that little girl. But little Ara? she is such a shy little thing." she said while shaking a small phial of blue liquid until it started fizzing. She poured in the fizzy liquid into the cauldron for a 3 second amount, she counted off the seconds.

With a smile she asked, " What about potions class" she said with a raised eye brow, she more then anyone knew Viper stood for no goofing around, and was a strict Professor.

_

Rossa giggled at the funny woman carrying her and started pulling at the her hair, not to hard, but enough to move it around.

Kiara laughed "Yes Esis, there is one in the living room, but keep it down, I don't want Edan waking up just yet" said while adding a pitch of white powder into her brew.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:33 am

Tav shifted from one foot to the other. "Well, it is mainly Ava... but Ara goes everywhere she does, so..." he trailed off. He was doing very well in potions. Mainly because he was killing himself studying. He loved the class, almost more than any other, which surprised him and he was not about to admit it.
"It's fine."

--

Esis tickled Rossa, allowing the darling to play with her hair. "Just don't stick it in your mouth. Who knows where its been." she teased, setting up the movie muggle style.
"No need to worry!" she shouted back. "Silence is my speciality."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 am

Kiara nodded "Of course typical twins :" she said with a smile. "Have you tried studying in the Room of Requirement? if you require not to be disturbed the room will not let them in, Ava and Ara shouldn't running around Hogwarts unsupervised anyway, being only 5 they should have at least someone watching them." she said, also worried the to may get in trouble or get hurt around the school.

The she motioned to Tav to come over to her, " Hun.. if you are bored could you chop this root for me?" she said pointing to a white root type thing.

She was carefully making sure the potion didn't get to hot or else is would be ruined.

__

Rossa giggle at the funny lady, she at the moment was more entertaining then the movie.

Kiara rolled her eyes at Esis's loud response, "She wouldn't know what silence was if it hit her in the face.." she muttered at she winked at Tav.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:17 am

Tav nodded. "Yeah, I'll try that." he took the root and began carefully cutting it. "Ava is really... um... hard to keep track of though. Much worse than Edwin ever was. It is funny. Ara will come when her name is called. Grandpapa comes in and just has to say her name and tada, he has Ara. Ava refuses to obey and its like pulling hen's teeth to get her to do anything. Professor DeLanquar had to take three hours last year to coax her out of a crack in the wall she found on the second floor."

He chuckled at his mum's mutter.
--

"Bad shark!" Esis shrieked, when Bruce smiled at Marlin and Dory. "He really needs to visit a dentist eh?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

Kiara nodded, "Ah I see, yes that does sound like a problem" she said. If she had the energy and at the moment better health she would help watch the twins. But right now she could not even handle caring for her own children by her self. Her energy left her to easily.

She sighed and pitched the bridge of her nose, feeling a whooping headache come on. Merlin she hoped she wasn't getting Edan's flu, that was the last thing they all needed. Heaven knew people walked egg shells around her enough as it was, she didn't need to get sick. Plus she had no idea how it would effect the baby.

Looking over to see how Tav was doing with the root she smiled, "You're doing wonderfully Tav, you're studying is paying off. I am proud of you" she said. It wasn't just for the roots, it was how grown up Tav was handling all this, most 14 year olds would complain at the extra chores at home and keeping up in studies. When Tav didn't, she thought the world of him for it.

__

Rossa laugh and pointed at the funny fishes at the screen... "Ohhh ran ishis... bad srakie!" she cheered. (( lol... translation: Ohhh run fishies... bad sharkie ))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

Tav blushed red. "Thanks." he muttered, handing Kiara the finished root. "Means a lot from you." he stated seriously, kissing her cheek as he opened the grocery bag to put things away. "Want an apple? Or and I picked up a pack of gummies for Edan."

--

Esis decided Rossa was a wonderful baby to watch a movie with and yawned. "Ouch... that's gotta smart." she giggled. "And now the dark and scary part." she whispered. "The mask fell...down... down... down." A bit of wandless magic brought the image to life as she pulled it out so it was around them. "Much more interactive."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 am

Kiara smiled slightly and nodded at his offer, an apple sounded wonderful.

"Yes, thank you Tav, I would love one, might help get rid of the headache I am getting" she said.

__

Rossa let out a loud squeal at the sudden surrounding scenery of the movie.

__

Kiara winced as her daughters loud scream split though her head, she added Tav's roots and sired it until is turned a dark blue colour.

She sighed, "alright now all it needs to do it cool down and it is ready" she said turning the heat off.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 am

"Think you might be getting what Edan has?" Tav asked, accioing the cutting board. "Want it peeled too?" he asked as he began to core the apple. He nearly cut his finger off when his sister squealed.
"Sheesh...what is Esis doing out there? Mimicking Dory?" he joked.

---

Esis laughed almost as loudly as the infant and transfigured the couch into a mini submarine complete with popcorn, which she dissected before feeding to Rossa.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 am

Kiara sighed, "I hope not Tav, getting the flu is the last thing I or the baby especially need." she said as she absently put her hand on her stomach. "And the peel on is fine Tav, thank you" she said with as small smile.

She chuckled at Tav's jest about Esis, "Worse Tav, at least Dory has an excuse of short term memory loss. Esis... no such case." she laughed softly.

__

Rossa looked at the popcorn in curiosity, she had never been allowed to eat it before.

The whole room she had never seen before... soon she was distracted by her surroundings to focus on the movie. Moving off the couch she looked around in Curiously, touching anything that was new.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm

"Yeah... okay." he finished chopping up the apple and slid it into a bowl. "Here, Mum." he stated, holding out the bowl for her. He took a piece himself, chewing thoughtfully. "Maybe I should go check Edan's temperature... I learned how to do that spell."

--

Esis chuckled, as she watched Rossa. "You little explorer." she murmured, transfiguring the coffee table into a kiddie pool and filling it with water. Rossa's pyjamas soon changed into a swim suit and arm floaties with Nemo on them.
"Come on darling cupcake, we can swim like the fish." Esis cheered, picking Rossa up and splashing the water slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Kiara smiled "that would be wonderful, thanks Tav, I am getting worried about him actually, with all this noise and he hasn't waken up yet, he must be exhausted" she said.

Then she waved her hand over the cauldron and she smiled, it was ready to drink. Finishing a piece apple she conjured a cup and poured the potion in to it.

"I will come with you, I may need to add something extra depending on how warm he is" she said.

Walking out to the living room she blinked at the state of it, but shrugged, when she saw Rossa quiet happy splashing in the water
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Tav nodded, finishing off the apple piece he was eating and heading for the stairs. He did a double take at the sight of the living room. The movie spread through to the wall and the submarine and pool. Rossa seemed happy though and It could all be fixed he supposed.

"Hiya Kiara." Esis beamed, transfiguring her clothes into a swim suit and sitting behind Rossa, so she would not drown.
"Care to join us. They say swimming is great for pregnant women." The pool enlarged until it was the size of half the living room.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Kiara blinked laughed and shook her head, "Perhaps later Esis, At the moment I have sick child I need to tend to" she said holding up the potion.

Rossa laughed in the water, "Mama" she said with a smile.

Kiara smiled at Rossa, "Have fun Sweet heart, I may join you later, depending on how Edan feels" she said one part to Rossa and another to Esis. Then it also depended on her headache,

Waving to them, she pulled her self up the stairs to Edan's room.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 am

Esis nodded. "Okay no problemo."

Arriving at Edan's bedside first, due to his not stopping to chat with Esis, Tav cast the temperature check spell and waited patiently for it to register.

38.8 it flashed. Turning as Kiara entered, he sighed. "He has a bit of a fever."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 am

Kiara nodded and sighed as she crouched by Edan's bed side. She whispered a spell on he potion that would help with his fever.

Putting her hand to his face and rubbing his cheek she said, "Edan, honey wake for me sweetheart, I have a potion to help make you feel better" she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:34 am

Edan was shivering and too tired to open his eyes. "No..." he croaked, grasping his teddy bear even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 am

Kiara sighed, it made her feel terrible she little fire was so ill, it tugged at every part of her heart "Sweetheart I promise, as soon as you drink the potion you can go back to sleep" she said moving her hand under his back to help him sit up, and she kissed his forehead.

"Come on Sweetie, please it won't take long, and you will feel better after ward"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Edan sat up slowly, little tears leaking from within his closed eyes. "Okay, mama." he murmured, opening his mouth. Tav felt awful seeing his little brother so out of sorts and left the room to go fix some Jell-O.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Kiara brought the grape flavored potion to his lips, "Just let me know when you need me to stop sweetie" she whispered while kissing his forehead again, he was so warm... her poor little boy.

Kiara moved herself so she was sitting on his bed next to him and make it so he could lean on her if he so wished.

With that she tipped the cup slightly letting the purple potion go to his opened mouth.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

Edan swallowed the first bit, sneezing a blob of it down his shirt, much to his disgust and following tears. He pushed the potion away and hugged Kiara , burying his face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 am

Kiara sighed "It is alright sweetie, I will clean you up"she said gently as she put the potion cup down on side table and summoned a cloth, and started cleaning the potion off him.

Then as he hugged her, she grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around him, so he wouldn't catch a chill.

"Lets try this differently hm?" she said while running her one hand through his hair in hopes of comforting him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 am

Edan sniffed, more tears streaming down his cheeks. "I wanna sleep, mama." he whimpered, looking up at her with bleary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)   McConn August 22 2024 (fixed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn August 22 2024 (fixed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next