Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Voting_barDecember 13, 2035 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Voting_barDecember 13, 2035 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

December 13, 2035

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 pm

David smiled and nodded, "thank you, professor " he said quietly as he lay his sister down in the crib and transfigured her dinner cloths in to more comfortable sleepware.

She conjured a soother as if by habbit and he tucked the little girl in. giving his sister one last prayer for a good sleep, which he muttered in fluent German and he got up. "She usually rests a bit over an hour" he whispered and started heading back downstiaires to see of there was anything he could help with.

"Is there anything I can help with anything Professor he asked, now not know what to fo with him self.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 am

Eglantine watched David lay Emma down, her eyebrows raising slightly as he muttered a German prayer. Nodding along with his statement, she cast a charm on the room to alert her when the child woke and quietly closed the door.

She followed after him, amused to see Ara's eyes immediately seek David out as they descended the steps.
Horatio chuckled.
"The dishes are washed." Eglantine assured him.

Edwin raised a hand, as he leaned back against his seat.
"We could play a game. Oh yes, that's a great idea... I'll get it." without waiting for a second to his motion, Edwin went into the study.
"Mama..." Ara sighed, wishing her parents had something to stop her brother. She wanted to talk...not play a game.

"Gestures!" Edwin smiled, setting the muggle game on the table. "Who's in?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:18 am

David smiled though he shook his head at Edwin, " I am afriad I am not sure how to play that" he said as he stood near Ara. He could see she didn't really want to play.. he thought for a moment.

"I will sit this game out and watch how it is done" he said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 am

Horatio looked up from his pipe. "Ah, it would seem you are out of luck, Edwin." His son frowned but nodded, accepting the fact no one had spoken up. The twins were too young and Eglantine had long ago refused to play "silly" games such as gestures.
"You people are very boring..." he muttered, winking at Ara.

Ara smiled at David, loving him for his statement.
"Do you have any pets?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:24 am

David chuckled at Edwins statment, "Sorry Edwin, board games.. haven't been my specialty, haven't payed Gestures before" he said.

He smiled at Ara's question, "None at the moment, house we live in doesn't allow pets unfortuately. I used to have a Cat when I was kid" he said with a smile.

He then chuckled when he thought if the old cats name, "Her name was Mara"

"One of these days if we move out of the house we are in, I will probably get a pet, Emma's not sure which is her favorite yet, and I am not all that sure if she is alergic or not." he said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 am

Edwin's mouth fell open. "It's not a board game!" he exclaimed. "Its a cultural game. You know like charades? Liek with pantomime?" He couldn't believe David didn't know that... Horatio just laugh softly.

"Oh lovely." Eglantine murmured, happy to hear he was a cat lover. "If you want, our cats are constantly having kittens. If you ever want a cat, you could have one of them." True statement, since they had over seven cats, and had just given away three litters a week before.

Horatio smiled. Eglantine only gave her cats away to people she liked... Ara's smile grew at this fact as well.
"Yeah, Mama's big into cats..." she murmured.

"Yeah!" Ean smiled, having really no idea what everyone was talking about... he had lost track.
"We have lots of cats." Ewan added.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 am

David laughed at Edwin, "Why didn't you just say charadas then? Never heard of geastures.." ((Probably because his Author never heard of it XD))

He beamed at the offer, "Thank you Professor, I will be sure to keep that in mind" he said with as smiled.

He chuckled and nodded, "I see I can go either way, I like both, My animagus for is a yellow Labrodor" he offered.

" I but I always like Cats" which was the truth.

Turning his eyes to the twins he chuckled, "Where are the cats anyway? Haven't seen any yet?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 am

Edwin chuckled. "No problem, David." he patted the man's shoulder. Sitting back in his chair, he propped his feet up and pinched Ewan to get a giggle.

"Ah yes, I remember now." Horatio nodded. "One of mine is a black Labrador. Wonderful being able to change into a dog eh?" Eglantine blushed at his statement, discreetly blowing her nose at the same moment to hide the pink tinge.

Ara smiled.
"Good... I like cats too. My form is a rabbit though." she sighed. At least it wasn't as bad as her patronus... a walrus, goodness how her class had laughed at her, even her father had chuckled.

"Here and there." Horatio shrugged. "Cats are odd people after all, you never know when they'll suddenly pop out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 am

David laughed, "yeah, Emma quite likes it, can't get enough rides on my back for her though." he said sheepishly, really his whole world revolved around the little blond haired tobbler.

He chuckled at her sigh at being a rabit animagus, " Hey nothing bad about being Rabbit Ara, I was once in school with a guy who had a slug animagus form, poor guy was quite disappointed" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 am

Ara giggled, "A slug?" she felt better about the bunny transformation. "I guess that is worse."

"Not as bad as that student Eglantine had a few years back." Horatio reminded. "What was it, dear?"

"The fruit fly or the flea?" she asked, much to Ewan and Ean amusement.

"I wanna be a tiger!" Ewan growled, getting down on his hands and knees. "And your gonna be a penguin, Ean." Ean frowned.
"Uh-uh, I'm gonna be a tiger hunter." he muttered.

Edwin chuckled. "Oh give it up you two."

He turned his attention back to David.
"Your sister's adorable, David. You should be proud of raising her."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 am

David nodded "Poor guy was petrified of someone putting salt on him..Guess I can't blame him" he said.

"And don't undestimate a Rabbit" he said good naturedly with a wink. "Probably the worst mistake you'll ever make" his tone was joking, however he pulled back his sleave and showed Ara his forarm. A long thin scar ran down the length of it.

"A rabbit's hind leg did that" he said sheepishly. "Though it was of course my own fault" he admitted.

He blinked " A fly or a fle eh?" he snickered. "Be useful if one didn't want to be found though" he said, he alway liked finding the strengths in animal forms. The slug however was the one he had yet to find a positive for.

He laughed in amusment at the Twins antics, a tiger was always the favorite of any child, even he liked the Idea of it when he was young.

Smileing at Edwins comment he nodded.. "Yes very proud, though we hardly have a brother sister relationship... She already calls me Dad... I don't have the heart to explain to her otherwise." he explained, though he silently abmitted He didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 am

Ara laughed, imagining the poor guy passing the salt quickly to the next person at an imagined dinner. The thought was amusing. She gasped softly seeing his scar.
"Wow..." she murmured. "I bet that hurt."

Horatio nodded, always liking to see a silver lining. He chuckled remembering the look on Eglantine's face when Ciaran had divulged his animagus form...
"Yes," he murmured, commenting on David's statement about Emma. "Small children usually need parental figures before siblings. You have done a fine job. No need to explain otherwise." And there really wasn't in his mind. David was seemingly odd enough to be Emma's father and kind, loving enough to be a good one.

Touched by his sincerity and devotion to his sister, Ara smiled.
"I'm not sure what I'll tell Zeki someday..." she muttered, not knowing she had said it out loud until the words had been heard by most in the room. The twins of course were lost in a forcibly hushed argument... and wouldn't have heard an atomic bomb's detonation.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 am

David chuckled " A wee bit, was none to happy when Mother poured the poroxide on to it to prevent infection" he said though it was safe to say it was a understament, he had screamed bloody murder when it happened.

He smiled at Horatio's comment and blushed slightly "Thank you professor, I try, been a bunch of trial and errors. I think she is slowly starting to break me in" he said with a chuckle.

He looked at Ara in sympathey at her muttered words, " Yes that is a tough one" he said softly.. not feeling it was his place to offer advice on the particular subject..

"I say whatever you feel is appropirate Ara" he said feeling he had to say something to her statement and hoping to avoid any tense feelings or bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Ara grimaced, "Why didn't she just use a healing charm or a potion?" she asked, curious. Although she had heard about hydrogen peroxide, Ara had never had her mother or father use it on any of her injuries.

"Yes, that's always the best way." Horatio chuckled. "Do you smoke?" he asked, offered a pouch of tobacco to the younger man.

Ara doubted that David did indeed use a pipe.
"Anyone care for a hot drink?" Eglantine asked, rising from her seat.

Cheeks flushed at his statement, Ara nodded.
"Thank you." she muttered, flattered.

A child's soft cry drifted through the house and Eglantine abandoned the idea of hot drinks in favour of fetching her grandson.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 pm

David chuckled softly out of amusment at her statment then he whispered to her, " Because Ara she was a Muggle"

He shook his head in a polite decline of the offer of Tabaco, "No thank you Professor, don't even own a pipe" he said with a chuckle as he patted Ara's hand when she thanked him.. He done nothing that deserved gratitude.

His had lifted to the sound of a baby crying, that could only be Zeki Ara's son, Emma was always much louder then that.
He had to admit he was curious to meet the young son of Ara McKevin, and perhaps for more then one reason..
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 am

"Oh..." Ara flushed. "Um... sorry, I didn't know." Feeling beyond stupid, she rose from her seat.
"I'll get the drinks. What would you like, David?" It was not difficult to figure out what the rest of her family wanted, since they rarely changed their preferred drink.

Horatio was a semi-sweet hot chocolate with a few marshmallows... Edwin was a dark hot chocolate without sugar... Ewan and Ean got hot chocolate with more milk that chocolate... Eglantine usually preferred Lady Grey or Early Grey tea, hot and without sugar as well. She herself liked coffee, the odd one at that thought. No one else in her immeadiate family could stomach the stuff.

"Ah," Horatio chuckled, taking another puff from his. Ara smiled as David patted her hand...

Reentering through the dining room, Eglantine carried the seven month Zeki into the room. He looked tired, leaning against his grandmother's shoulder, shyly peeking out at his family and their guest.
"This is Zeki." Ara murmured, gently stroking her son's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 am

David smiled and shook his head at her appology, "No appologies nessesary Ara, no harm no foul" he said simply.

David thought for a moment, he liked coffee but only drank it in the morning, "Hmm decafe Coffee if you have it, if not any kind of Tea is good" he said with a smile not at all picky.

David gazed at the young baby, he was aborable, but shy looking, not wanting to scare the baby, knowing afew kids grew scared with strangers.

"He is adorabe Ara" he said smoothly and quietly beside her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 am

Edwin chuckled, crossing his arms. David liked coffee, was fond of small children, was compassionate, sensitive... quick witted, but not sharply so... Ara and David were a match made in heaven. Despite said fact he found his sister's blushing and apologies terribly humorous.

"Thanks." Ara smiled, touched by his comment on her son and about her misstep.
"No trouble." she hurried off toward the kitchen, mainly because her father claimed muggle hot chocolate was five times better than the conjured stuff...

Seating herself, Eglantine set Zeki down so that he stood unsteadily between her knees, able to brace himself against both the chair and her.
"Hiya, sport!" Edwin waved. "Have a nice nap?" the child just blinked at him, sleep still crusting his wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 am

David couldn't keep the simle off his face it seemed, the day visiting his old professors house was going better then expected, much better infact and that was saying something.

Ara was a charming beautiful young lady, who he wouldn't mind to getting to know after this meeting.

He chuckled as he sat on the couch across form them, "If that isn't a just woken up face I don't know what is" he said smiling at Zeki.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 am

Zeki hid his face against Eglantine's knee, shyly peeking out David. He wasn't a social child in any stretch of the imagination.

Carrying a tray loaded with mugs, Ara came back into the sitting room. The first cup of steaming hot chocolate went to Horatio, which he accepted with a happy smile. David's decaffeinated coffee was next.
"Thanks sis." Edwin murmured, taking a hot cup and passing the chocolate milk with marshmallows to Ewan and Ean.

"Thank you, love." Eglantine smiled, taking her tea and the tray so Ara could sit down.

"You know that a single cup of average black coffee has twenty percent more caffine than an entire chocolate bar..." Edwin stated, feigning reproach.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 am

David smiled at little Zeki, he was cute and could tell he was shy, so he stayed where he was.

Looking up at Ara he accepted the coffee, "Thanks Ara, smells perfect"

"Ooh there better be Edwin, not much of a morning person, coffee gets me started in the morining" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 am

Ara blushed. Perfect? what a compliment. She sighed softly, coming back to the real world as her mother gently tapped her arm. "Ah, sugar anyone?" she asked, taking the tray back from her mother. Her father nodded, charming a fairly overkill amount to sweeten his already sweet concoction.

"Yeah, neither is Ara. Zombie-girl is not a strong enough picture to-" he was cut off as a pillow smacked into his face. "Hey watch it." he chuckled. Ara glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:43 am

David laughed, "Pretty much discribes me in the morning... Just plan Zombie.. Emma finds it funny though... then again the munckin with laugh at anything." he said with a chuckle.

"And no Sugar for me thanks Ara" he said with a smile.

Upstairs Emma began to stir... "Daddy?!" she whined slightly scared to wake in a room not her own with out her father in sight.

"Ah.. guess she likes her bed best I guess... Coming Munckin!" he call standing up.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 am

And he took a joke better than Horatio sometimes did... Edwin thought about remarking on the fact that David had just been added to his list of favourite people, but decided against it. He'd just get another pillow in his face.
Instead he opted for picking on Ara.
"Aww... you holding the cup made it sweet en-" another pillow hit his smirking face and he chuckled. "Only kidding, Penny."
"Don't call me that." Ara hissed, smiling despite herself.

"Ara's full name is Penelope Kiara." Eglantine explained, lifting Zeki back into her lap.
"But we call her Ara since she hated the name Penelope." Horatio added.
"Plus it went like ice and fire with her twin. Ava." Edwin tossed in.

As David hurried up the stairs to fetch his little sister, Ara glared at her parents and brother.
"Did you have to say all that?" she demanded, rising and taking Zeki from her mother.
"No, darling." Eglantine admitted, dead serious.
Horatio just chuckled.

"Can we go play, Papa?" Ewan asked, already heading for their room.
"Yes, just don't be making a lot of noise." Horatio relented, waving them out.
"And don't practice any magic." Eglantine admonished at her sons' retreating figures. Ean nodded.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

David chuckled again, he was really starting to like the McKevin family, Edwin was hilarious, Professor McKevin was as firendly as he was at hogwarts, and Professor Delanquar was a resereved as she was before if not even softer. The twins were funny, and well kids, of course he like them.

Ara.. he liked her, she was smart, sweet, beautiful....

He blushed at Edwin comment at his coffee being sweet enough cause she held it.

He made a mental note about Ara`s full name, to keep it just in case.

"Well I say Ara suits you" he said as he claimed the stairs to get Emma.

Emma was standing on the side of the bed and tears trailing down her face hold her hands out to be picked up.

" Hey Munckin... come on, early bed time tonight then eh?" he said as he picked her up and took her down stairs.

Once back down stires Emma stared curiously at Zeki, he hadn`t been there before.

"Baby?" she said quietly while pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 13, 2035   December 13, 2035 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

December 13, 2035
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next