Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Voting_barSevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Voting_barSevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"It's all right," Viper whispered into his ear, affectionately pressing her forehead against his head.

Viper bit her lip out of habit, unsure of exactly what to say. After all, what exactly does one say to another when their loved one dies? "Can I get you anything?" she asked gently, wondering if perhaps he'd like a drink to help soothe his grief, for that was one of the main things that helped Viper deal with the loss of Dracovan. That and alone time, which she was more than willing to give to Sevastyan, should he ask for it.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Gray eyes slowly opened again at Kiara's words. They didn't look... empty... per se, but it was clear some of the earlier fire had vanished for now. "It vos fate... ve could have done nothing different," Sevastyan answered in an attempt to prevent her from worrying over his current state. He had a feeling it wouldn't work, but he had to try. The Russian nodded in acceptance of her offer. However, he wasn't sure exactly what he would have her do.

"It's all right," Sevastyan heard Amaranth whisper to him. The Russian felt his throat constrict another inch, discovering a golfball-sized lump in his throat he hadn't payed much attention to earlier. He wouldn't...... he couldn't...... it would display great weakness, and that wasn't something he felt appropriate to show off to his girlfriend. Or to anyone.

One could say a mist glossed over the irises of his eyes.

A hollow chuckle escaped him at Viper's question. "I'm supposed to ask the two of you that," he offered in something barely above a hoarse whisper. "As much as I vould like a drink... I had better not. I vill need to inform Boris, and I can't afford even slight inebriation ven possibly dealing vith Kazimir," Sevastyan added, clearly sounding as though he really did want that drink about now despite the danger of a 70-year-old wizard that hated his guts.

"Can ve... sit down?" Even before he'd asked, the Russian had begun to sit on the nearby sofa, trying to coax Amaranth to follow. By his words and body language, Sevastyan felt he made it clear he didn't want to be alone right now.

"Depending on ven the funeral is..." Sevastyan began to ask, looking to Kiara. However, he let the rest of his question die on his lips. It seemed obvious enough that he had been about to ask for a leave of absence in the event it was during the week.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Kiara stared at Sevastyan sadly, wishing she could do something, but knowing she couldn't.

Did she worry for him? yes of course she did. but she also knew that he would morn and get through the pain in his own way. He had Viper's support and for that she was glad. I he didn't she would worry about him that much more.

He sounded as if he was a trying to keep is emotions in check and from how well she knew Sevastyan, that was probaly what he was doing. She also thought it was very wise if him to lay off the Vodka for now, his mind would be clouded enough with this new developement.

She snapped out of her musing when he adress her about the funeral.

"Don't worry you classes will be taken care of course, and I will cancel any lessons you have today as well" she said. She would not have him teaching on the day he found out his cousin was killed and he still had to tell his other cousin of the death. His classes could wait for him.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 am

Viper nodded in comprehension to his reply. His reasoning was logical, although she did wish there was something she could do, for seeing him in such a distraught state, although he tried to conceal it, felt like a blade jammed into her chest. Figuratively speaking, at least.

She smiled softly as it became evident to her that Sevastyan didn't want to be alone as she had first thought. It wasn't a problem at all to Viper, she'd stay as long as he wanted her to. Hades himself couldn't pry away her from Sevastyan.
"Of course," she replied as she sat down, curling next to him, tightly grasping her hand with his.

"I can take care of your classses and all of your other duties, if you'd like." Viper offered Sevastyan, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. In Viper's opinion it was the least she could do for him.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:33 am

Sevastyan barely heard Amaranth's confirmation of sitting beside him, though was glad to see and feel her curl up beside him. The grasp of her hand upon his comforted him, and to show it the Russian squeezed her hand in return. So long as she would stay with him, Sevastyan would allow it. Dmitri had been alone... and Sevastyan loved Viper too much to send her from his side.

Not even the fiercest legions of Hell could separate him from Amaranth.

Kiara's reply had come first in regards to his classes. He listened intently, trying to push aside his grief long enough to be professional about all of this. "Thank you," Sevastyan replied wanly, with a nod. "Please - sit down if you vish. My apologies for being a poor host at the moment," he offered to the Headmistress, noticing that she was still standing.

The Russian wizard shook his head in response to Viper's offer. "My classes and duties can vait. Besides, you have duties, too... I vould not vant to burden you," he replied softly, leaning his head against hers. A vague nuance about what would happen to their 'alone time' seemed to cling, unsaid, in the air between them. Sevastyan placed a chaste kiss at her temple and then busied himself with contemplating their entwined hands, his raven hair curtaining gray eyes from view.

A single tear he did not realize or had intended to shed fell and landed on Viper's hand.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 am

Kiara shock her head slowly at Sevastyan's apologies again. She was no longer needed here and it seemed to only one who could help Sevastyan at the moment was Viper. Plue she had alot of people to warn so she should leaving.

"Again you have no need to apologise Sevastyan, besides... if there is nothing you need of me now... I.... I need to warn everyone else, and make preperations to protect the castle. So I need to be going now.... but if you need me for anything I am a note away. Take care hmm. I am sorry again... I wish I could do more" she said.

She sent a nod to Viper already certian that she would stay here and make sure he would be alright, before sending a worried but saddened glance at Sevastan as he placed his face into Vipers hair.

A pain shot from her heart seeing him like that... "Take care"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 am

Viper smiled sadly at Sevastyan's response, leaning into the contact. "Helping you in anyway would never be a burden to me..." she whispered.

She was startle, though not necessarily suprised by the tear she felt hit her hand. She knew he had been holding back, earlier when he was in her arms and she was glad he was starting to open. After all holding in emotions was quite unhealthy, a fact Viper was a firm believer in. Of course, the emotion Viper showed no hesitance in demonstrating was anger... but it was an emotion, nonetheless.

Viper hesitated for a moment, unsure of exactly what to do. After all, there hadn't exactly been a moment where Viper had to give comfort to another. True, she had her fair share of experiences with grief, experiencing it herself when certain Vipers perished, and of course giving it to others in various situations and expressions, mostly the latter.

Going on instinct, Viper relased one of her entwined hands and brought it to Sevastyan's face, caressing and tracing the path it had taken. She kissed him on the center of his forehead before wrapping her arms around him once more, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I'll cancel my classes as well." she told him, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck as she did so. His classes were to be cancelled today and considering she had two doubled lessons, she didn't want him to be all alone in his chambers for that long. Unless of course he specifically asked for the alone time.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 am

Sevastyan nodded numbly in response to Kiara's words. It wasn't that he wasn't listening or didn't care, it was just that he had a fair bit on his mind at the moment. "I thank you ... for vot you vere able to do, Kiara," he replied from behind the curtain of his hair, the voice trembling in an attempt to maintain an even cadence.

The smallest of sad smiles curled his lips the slightest bit at Amaranth's reassurance. Not trusting his voice after hearing it being directed at Kiara, Sevastyan stayed silent for the moment but did discreetly caress Viper's foot with his own.

At Kiara's request of 'take care,' which sounded like a farewell, Sevastyan replied with a feeble, "You, too." Had he been thinking clearly, he would have asked if there was anything he could do to assist. Right now, though, there was far too much going through his his head to even consider saying anything more.

What was perhaps even worse was he noticed the tear that had fallen onto his love's hand from his own eyes. He didn't really want to reveal such a thing in front of Amaranth. But yet... he didn't want to be alone. Though he had acquired friends, a love, and a kind of second home here at Hogwarts, Mother Russia and by extension his kin seemed so terribly far away.

He started slightly when Amaranth sought the trail the tear had made, the unconscious blink sending another one down the same path. Before he could gaze up into emerald orbs, Sevastyan felt lips upon his forehead and thus he didn't move until the gesture was complete. As her arms wrapped around him, Sevastyan mimicked the movement. Gently, the wizard gathered up her hair so that his chin could rest upon her shoulder without pulling the raven locks.

Sevastyan was about to tell her not to go to all that trouble for him, but knew she wouldn't likely listen if she so much as heard a waver in his voice. Not only that, but he couldn't bring himself up to do it: he was touched she would do such a thing for him. True, the Russian was aware that teaching hadn't been Viper's vocation of choice... but he didn't think that was the case this trip. Could be wrong; might be right. Instead of acknowledging verbally, Sevastyan nodded before allowing his head to tilt just enough so he could rest his head against the area where her neck and shoulder met.

Ebony eyelashes brushed the skin of Amaranth's neck as Sevastyan squeezed his eyes shut.

Dmitri didn't deserve what fate had done to him...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Kiara felt her mouth go dry when she heard the tremble in Sevastyan's voice.

Kiara nodded her head when Viper said she would cancel her classes as well, she knew that was what she would do. In fact that was what she prefered, and it was obvious Sevastyan needed Viper, now more then ever.

"Of course"

And with that she left, promising to check back on how he was doing later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)   Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sevastyan Kaminski’s Personal Chambers (located on the Second Floor)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3