Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor McKevin's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 am

Horatio smiled. "Yes, her first name is Eglantine. A rather lovely name and I think it suits her very well." He conjured two mugs and began to prepare some hot chocolate.
"Do you like your hot chocolate strong or weak?

"I'm glad you thought they looked cool." Horatio beamed. "I can only hope Professor DeLanquar agrees with your estimations on the flowers." He set the finished hot chocolate in front of Michael and leaned back in his chair, sighing contently.

"Music, eh? Ah, yes you play a modified electric guitar. What sort of music do you play?" He sounded thoroughly interested as he played a traditional guitar himself, something he had done for several years.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:10 am

Enlightenment as to the unfamiliar word - now, in realization, a name - dawned on Michael's face. It didn't last long, though, as he contemplated the Professor's question. "Somewhere in the middle... but strong's good," he replied, hoping the professor wouldn't take his initial answer as an attempt to be smart about it. Michael hadn't been too fond of history professors until he met Professor McKevin...

"Thank you, sir," he said politely when the hot chocolate was placed before him. Picking up the mug, Michael blew on the contents before taking a sip and enjoying the feeling as the warm chocolaty goodness made its way down.

"I play mostly guitar for rock and metal songs these days, professor, but I started out with acoustic and still play that on occasion as well," Michael replied honestly and grinned. "The modifications make it play without Muggle electricity and assorted contraptions, and will even provide a synthetic accompaniment but that last enchantment admittedly wasn't meant for it... though Uncle 'Enzo' meant well."

"Do you play a musical instrument, sir?" Michael asked, pretty sure that the history of his guitar wasn't really the focus of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:33 am

Horatio nodded, interested in the musical details. "How interesting! Sounds as if your uncle is a very imaginative man. I never thought you could modify an instrument in that fashion. Of course I have made it where my laptop can obtain its power from magic, but that is slightly different, eh?"

He sipped his hot chocolate. "Yes, I play a guitar, mainly songs that catch my attention... old classics, I suppose you could call them. As I did live in the age where music took on a more "upbeat tempo". In my youth, things were not as nice as they are now." he pulled out his pipe and stuck it into his mouth.

"Do you think you would be willing to deliver items for me on a regular basis, without it taking up too much of your time. I would hate to take from your educational needs." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 am

Michael didn't find it too odd that Professor McKevin owned a laptop, what with after discovering that he clearly understood the practically universal teenage definition of the word 'cool'. "He's my favorite uncle on Dad's side..." Michael commented in regards to the mentioned relation. Though the teen trusted the professor, he didn't really think it relevant to mention that Lorenzo Blackwood was infected by lycanthropy.

"Perhaps a little different, professor, but approximately the same in theory the way I see it and still impressive," he offered pensively, taking a few more sips of hot chocolate. The Hufflepuff listened as Professor McKevin specified his musical instrument of choice and preference of songs, nodding to show he comprehended.

"I guess so," Michael shrugged. "I usually do my homework with my friends or on breaks during the day, so sure." The teen returned the congenial expression.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 am

Horatio gestured toward the chocolates. "The box is yours for your wonderful help." he exclaimed, happy that the young man had agreed to ferry his future items for Professor DeLanquar.

"And as for your musical talent, how do you like the idea of forming a music club? I could bring the idea to Headmistress Kiara and I'm sure she'd approve."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 am

"Thanks, sir," Michael replied, a little surprised to be rewarded with candy. But hey, he wouldn't complain - not at all! Tentatively, he selected another chocolate and bit into it... caramel filling: slightly messy, considering he'd just made a hole in the hardened chocolate exterior, but good!

You would have thought Professor McKevin were offering him the top notch instruments, an out-of-this-world team of musicians to fill up the spots for a band of his own, and a recording label ready and waiting for a single or two by the look he gave the professor at the suggestion. "Are you kidding - that'd be awesome!" Michael veritably cheered. "I mean... I'd greatly enjoy that, professor," he rephrased a bit sheepishly, lowering the volume on his voice.

"I sorta had a band with some friends back in America, but we kinda disbanded a few months before I found out my parents, sister, and I were moving to England."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:22 am

Chuckling, Horatio rose from his chair. "Then we should begin work on this club immediately. Any ideas for a name? Music club is dull and boring." He puffed several quacking smoke ducklings from his pipe. "We will need to obtain permission from Headmistress Kiara and then print posters and find a location... Room of Requirement would be wonderful I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 am

Michael stood as well, rather excited about the whole idea. A name? Michael repeated in his head... that would be the difficult part. But he did have to agree with the professor: 'Music Club' was rather plain. "How about... Phoenix Edge?" he suggested, watching the smoking ducks travel about the room with an amused look on his face.

The Hufflepuff figured that getting the Headmistress's approval would be easy as cake: it wasn't like they were going to practice some form of dark magic like he'd heard rumor about over in Durmstrang, apparently another magical school in Europe. "I think I could get a friend to help with the posters..." he offered a little uncertainly, not entirely sure but willing to ask anyway.

"The Room of... what? Professor?" Michael inquired, unsure whether or not he'd heard correctly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 am

"Phoenix Edge? I love it! Perfect." Horatio exclaimed, sending several waltzing smoke ballerinas to join the ducklings. "And if you and your friend are willing to wait until after I get approval, which should not be a problem... then the job is yours. And be sure to include that this club will be nothing like those awful rumours of some professor's clubs... we'll have games, fun music and a party at the end of every week."

"You don't know about the Room of Requirement? I would have thought that a curious young man like you would have already explored the the castle from dungeon to tower roof. Well anyway, the Room of Requirement is a room that magically provides whatever the person that enters it desires... But maybe the History classroom would work better. Yes, I think that will be better."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 am

Michael grinned at the professor's approval, a dark chestnut eyebrow raising with interest at the new smoke figures. "Yeah - we'll wait," he confirmed without hesitation. The prospect of a party at the end of each week especially appealed to him!

He listened intently to the explanation, though felt a little out of the loop when he apparently was supposed to know what it was. "I'm working on it, trust me," Michael said jovially, with a wide smile, "I've only been here a little over a year though - transferred from America 'cuz my dad got a promotion..."

Assuming that the History Classroom was to be the location of Phoenix Edge, Michael made a mental note to remember all of the details mentioned thus far. He also added something else at the top of his Weekend To-Do List: Find the Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:54 am

"Ah good." Horatio muttered, obviously already deep in planning. He slipped his pipe back into his pocket and clapped his large hands together. "How many students do you think would join? 5, 10, 20? Hmm...maybe more." He began to pace, stroking his beard in thought. Within moments of entering his pocket, his pipe returned to his mouth.

"Yes, yes. Searching out every inch of Hogwarts was one of my favourite pastimes as a young man here as well. I found the Room of Requirement on my own, so doubtless you will as well. Your definitely more intelligent than I ever was." He chuckled. "I stumbled into the room searching for a broom, would you believe that?" he chortled.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 am

"Erm..." Michael had no idea, but didn't really want to start off on the pessimistic foot here. "Depends on how many people like music, I guess," he offered with a grin. Who in their right mind didn't like music, after all? The Room of Requirement might just be... well... required.

"I dunno about that, professor: you're the one that's teaching, after all," Michael replied in an attempt to be humble, chuckling along at the anecdote.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 am

"Well, I'm over a hundred years old. I would hope to be able to teach just a small portion of the many life has taught me." His eyes glittered with mirth. "But rest assured, it will not take you a hundred years to learn the things I did, you could easily do it in a quarter of the time."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Michael decided to nod in agreement, pausing to do the math. 'So I'd be like... 25,' he mused with a grin. A hundred years of experience, and he'd only be 9 years away from learning all of that? Unless, of course, Professor McKevin meant 25 years in addition to his current sixteen. That would make him forty-six... wow, that was a long ways away. Michael found the twenty-five theory to sound better.

"You make classes rather interesting, professor - the History of Magic teacher I had in America was a bit dull, the way he went about it," the Hufflepuff offered. The American professor he had referred to probably hadn't even thought to attempt to entertain just enough to keep the class interested, while providing his lecture on the various topics. Or, at least, that was Michael's theory.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:53 am

Horatio bowed, "Why thank you, Mr. Blackwood. I'm glad you like my teaching style. Many teachers are rather boring. Although I'm sure no one here in this school is dull."

He chuckled. "I have kept you from your free time long enough. If you wouldn't mind stopping by after classes tomorrow, I'll have something else for you to deliver. And now." He headed for the door. "I have a Headmistress to speak to about a Music Club."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 am

Michael nodded in response to no one here being dull. He'd rather found that out his first day here, though that really hadn't been a long enough time to confirm it. After being here for a little over a year... well, that certainly confirmed it! And it was a good thing, according to him. He would have really been upset with his father if he'd gone and transferred him to a boring school! It was bad enough that he'd had to practically start his life over, and that his semi-girlfriend broke up with him... but things were looking up now.

"Sure," he replied, "I'll be here." The smile on his face was friendly as he followed the professor to the door. "Cool - thanks, professor!" Michael added by way of farewell before heading for the nearest staircase and sliding down the railing with a rather positively charged yell of excitement. A job well done, rewarded with candy, and now the possibility of starting a music club - with a professor's approval! Could this day get any better?!
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 am

Eglantine knocked softly on the office door. She knew from the sign that had been mounted on the door that he was in. The sign was deep blue with an orange border, charmed to show green light when the office was occupied and red light when the office was empty. Still there was an orange light for when Horatio was busy as well; all the colours were clearly explained on a little key in the corner of the device.

"Come in!" Horatio shouted, his voice a happy deep trill. Eglantine raised an eyebrow, not know why he sounded so high in spirits.

She entered and gasped as she surveyed the room. There were streamers, banners, posters, boxes, tables, music stands, instruments and surprisingly of all every bit of it had the words "Pheonix Edge" charmed on it in large curly letters.

"What on earth are you doing?" she asked, leaning forward to pick up a folded banner. Horatio turned around from where he was putting the finishing touches on a sign board and beamed at her. He was covered in paint from the top of his head to the shoes on his feet. Black, green, red, yellow and blue; obviously he planned to make any house member feel welcome.

"Painting, my dear." He replied as if it was the most normal thing ever.
"I can see that." Eglantine replied. "But what is Phoenix Edge?" Horatio laughed and pointed around him, spinning a circle.

"This is the beginning of Phoenix Edge!" he insisted, gathering up an armload of decorations. "It is a music club for students how play instruments or sing. Anyone is welcome to join. We'll have food, drink, and lots of fun!"

Eglantine just stared at him, obviously thinking he had fallen off a broom not long ago.
"Kiara agreed to this?" she asked, as if Horatio had just finished detailing a horror room. He nodded.

"She did indeed! Fascinating is it not?" She looked around.
"Not the word I would use, but it is indeed interesting." Horatio set the decorations on his piled desk.
"How may I help you? Doubtless, you did not come in here to tell me I'm painting."

Eglantine sighed. "I had a short discussion with Kiara." he nodded, folding his painted hands behind his back in order to keep them from grabbing his pipe and lifting it to his lips. "And I am here to apologize for what I said in the Library. If you will have me, I will attend the ball with you."

Horatio could have easily entered a competition for the happiest man in the world. "Well thank you! I'd be delighted to take you and will take a moment to apologize for my behaviour in the library as well. I was a bit over excited. Excuse me." He bowed.

Eglantine nodded, giving him a small smile. "There is one other thing..." she muttered, motioning for him to come closer. Horatio all but knelt in front of her as she whispered several hushed Gaelic phrases into his ear. Nodding, but not saying a word, he listened to her plan. Finally he rose.

"It is wonderful! Should work very nicely." He exclaimed, happily. "Kiara should enjoy it." Eglantine smiled.
"You really believe so?"
"Of course." Horatio nodded.
"Well, then, I will leave you to your painting." She stated, turning her wheelchair toward the door. As she closed the door behind her, she whispered. "Thank you for the flowers."

Horatio sighed, yes, he was in love...
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 am

Michael approached Professor McKevin's office in approximately the same fashion he had the last time, only he refused to collide with the door this time. There was nothing academic or recreational holding him back at the moment. Well, okay, there was the day's homework but nothing was distinctly due for a couple of days.

Today's casual wear consisted of a tee shirt with the Weird Sisters depicted on it, artfully torn black denim jeans, his motorcycle boots of course, and a rather different fashion statement in regards to his ears: all the cuffs were on the right, leaving the fang earring the only thing dangling on the left.

The teen knocked upon the door three times, getting up the gusto for his next secret delivery mission... though, admittedly, it didn't take very long to get Michael passionate about something. He liked helping out, even if his rocking rebel attire seemed to scream the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 am

The door swung open to reveal a seemingly empty office. "Come on in, Michael!" The professor shouted, chuckled. "Ouch! Feisty little thing, eh?" he murmured. He was crouched down beside his bookshelf, playing with a little bundle of fur commonly referred to as a kitten.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 am

Michael entered, smiling at the professor's mirth. A brown eyebrow rose in surprise at the exclamation and, more curious than anything, he entered. "What 'feisty little thing'?" he asked curiously and closed the door behind him.

It was then he saw the professor playing with a bundle of white and orange fur. Michael decided it was his turn to chuckle. "Cute. New pet, professor?" Without really even thinking about it, the Hufflepuff walked around to sit in one of the chairs in front of the professor's desk, his eyes not moving from the sight even an inch.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 am

"Not exactly." Horatio chuckled, plucking the kitten up from the books it was climbing on. "Professor DeLanquar's cat had kittens a while ago and she wants to find homes for them all. She have one to the Headmistress I believe and she plans to give the other one away herself. This little tiger was entrusted to me to find a home for." Setting the kitten on his desk, he pulled out a perfect lavender rose made out of crystal, it was charmed to float slightly to the tune of Eglantine.
"Would you sneak this into her office? And she did like the last flowers, by the way." he smiled. "Thank you very much for doing this for me." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 am

"Oh, I see," Michael nodded his comprehension as he watched the kitten for a few moments. He grinned as he watched it bat playfully at the papers and anything else within its tiny reach. Though he couldn't be sure, Michael was under the suspicion that the feline's claws were out as it swatted away. How else would that explain the little indents in one of the bits of likely thankfully blank parchment?

It was a good thing the crystal rose was a good ways away from the admittedly feisty kitten, Michael considered with a great deal of amusement. "I'm glad she liked them, Professor. And sure, I can take it," Michael answered automatically. What kind of Hufflepuff would he be if he had agreed to do this and then backed out on his word? Realizing he'd have to be much more careful with this item, Michael pulled out a red guitar pick from his robes and transfigured it into a protective mass that looked something like muggle bubble wrap.

With a great amount of care that would not normally be attributed to a teenage boy, Michael plucked up the item gingerly just as the kitten took surface notice of it, and wrapped it in the protective substance. He didn't dare trust his current abilities in magic enough to cast anything on the rose to ensure its safe travel. Tucking it away into an inside pocket the teenager suggested, "I can go do it now actually... I'll be back as soon as I can, professor." With that Michael stood and made to head for the door when he noticed the kitten watching him.

The boy paused to hold out his hand to the kitten. It's reaction couldn't have been funnier: it stood briefly on its hind legs and batted the palm of his hand as if playing a drum. Tiny claws gently scratched at his hand but not enough to cause pain, so Michael assumed Horatio had been subject to teeth minutes earlier. "She certainly seems to have a bit of energy, professor," he laughed. "Okay, for real this time: I'll be back" Waving to professor and kitten, the lad took his leave.

((He'll be back... ^_^ Shall I rp it out like before, and we can get back to the other bit about the Rosier prophecy afterward?))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 am

((that sounds fine))

Horatio did not miss Michael careful attention to detail. It brought him great pleasure to see the boy be so careful with the crystal rose. In his youth, the rose would have been shattered by now...he mused.
"Yes, that would be wonderful, thank you." he chuckled as the kitten played with the boy's hand. Yes, when Michael came back, he would ask if he wanted the kitten...the boy no doubt would enjoy having a playful friend.
"See you soon, my boy." he stated, returning the wave. "He'll be back soon, you fluff. No need to worry." he chuckled as the kitten looked up at him and mewed.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:51 pm

((Cool!))

Michael couldn't have kept the look as though he'd single-handedly won a Quidditch match from his face even if he had decided to try. He didn't really care if the people he passed looked at him as if he'd sprouted a second head and a few extra arms: the kid was entirely absorbed in the moment. Had skipping been encoded into his figurative programming, he probably would have done so without so much as a second thought. However, Michael did not, would not, and will not, ever skip through so much as an inch of terrain.

It was just then that he noticed the sign posted upon Professor McKevin's door with the color-coded signals to determine what exactly was going on in the room. Michael wasn't surprised at all to find the green light lit, indicating the professor still dwelt within. Giving a jaunty three knocks - practically his signature knocking method - Michael hardly waited for an answer before opening the door. It was known between them that he would be right back. The knocking was just an added courtesy.

"Back, professor," Michael called and poked his head in. The rest of him quickly followed before he once again closed the door and strode on in. His grin seemed to say it all, but he couldn't help but say it for himself. "It's there - didn't even suffer a scratch. I dodn't think anyone noticed me - but in the unlikely event they did I pretended to be delivering a note," Michael explained and withdrew the faux message as a means of elaborating further. Taking up his earlier seat, a newcomer upon the situation would never had guessed that Michael had even left the office.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 am

Horatio set the kitten, which had been climbing up his chest to whack at his beard, back down on the desk and smiled. He certainly knew how to do a job well.
"Very good, Michael!" he exclaimed heartily. "Ingenious that delivering a note idea." Horatio added. For a moment he wondered how the young man had figured out how the rose was charmed, but waved the thought away. Due to his curiosity levels, which could have been no higher...sooner or later he would ask anyway.

"Have a seat, unless of course you have something to do?" The elder wizard had a feeling that Mr. Blackwood didn't and do to that fact that he assumed a great deal, broke out the chocolate mugs. "You know, I need to find this little devil a home..." he offered, mixing various powders. Making a perfect cup of hot chocolate was a great deal like potion making and he was certain that Professor Viper would agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor McKevin's Office
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next