Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor McKevin's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:02 am

Kiara blinked not used to someone will to give her informaion so willingly, unlike the rest of her staff she had to yank it out of them.

"Odd question, your asking me if I want more information... Of course, do tell if isn't any trouble" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:14 am

Horatio chuckled, "As odd as the question might be, you seem be a very curious information and I really hate holding onto secrets as if they are demons. I prefer to let people know how I feel and what is on my mind. Holding it all inside only shortens your life span.' He stroked his beard.

"Now, the research was stolen on a warm clear afternoon, I can still remember the singing of the birds and the laughter of the children on their way home from school. Large groups of them passed right by the building where we lived. I had decided to take a nap and so I crawled into my bed and was almost asleep when I heard a muffled cry. I would like to say I leapt out of bed and ran to see what was going on, but I was used to my friends making all kinds of noises and I returned to limbo.
Unknown to me and many of the others, a man had entered the building and had killed Calvin Tellen, a young researcher who guarded the more valuable studies. He took the research, cases and all and vanished right before my friend Richard could nab him. Too bad too, we could have saved ourselves a lot of trouble."

He leaned back and cast a charm around him to hold in the smoke from his pipe, which he lit and raised to his mouth. Puffing a bit of smoke into his mouth he charmed it to change shapes and them blew it out. A smoky butterfly emerged and began to flap its wings about the inside of the shielded area. Not so much as a tendril wafted over to Kiara, however.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:52 am

Kiara raised her eye brow, he odviously remembered her dislike of smoke for that she was greatful.

"From what details I know of Eglantines past which is not much.. I assume the person who stole the rearech had a conection to Eglantine and that is how it came to her possition?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:07 am

"Her father, Cledwyn Rosier was no doubt the thief and now that I think about it, he is probably the only man who had the right to take the research. We forced him to leave the group when he started to go to deeply into the dark arts but we kept his works..." he tapped his pipe against his cheek. "Ah the mistakes, we make, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:37 am

Kiara nodded it didn't surprise her in the least it had been Eglantines father, he did after all help her work on the Excessum.

"Yes we are all made wiser becasue of them though, we are only human after all, no where near perfect"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:53 am

"Some of us grow wiser and the rest of us just ignore the mistakes..." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:02 am

"Oh what do you mean by that?" Kiara asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am

Horatio winked at her. "Nothing save that mankind either learns from their mistakes or ignore them. Did you think I was referring to someone?" He leaned back in his chair. "You will have to forgive this old man...he is rather strange."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:35 am

Kiara blinked unsure of what to say to that at first.

"We are all rather unique in our own way. It is not a bad thing, it is again what makes us human. Imagine if we were all the same? know that would be strange" she said with a smile.

"Anyways how was your day of teaching?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:52 am

"Wonderful! The students here are wonderful and I greatly enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:01 am

Kiara smiled "That is good we have smart bunch this year, you will never be bored. I am glad Histroy of Magic class is no longer the classroom students use to naps anymore"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:11 am

Horatio chuckled. "You have no idea, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:50 am

"You had not met the one that used to be here.... he lacked life and enthusasim, droned on and on about goblin wars and nothing else. plus it didn't help he was oblivous to the sleeping students around..."

Kiara laughed and concluded "I learned history of magic out of a book in the library, it was more exiting to listing to Binns go on and on"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:11 am

Horatio laughed. "Good Old Professor Binns... Yes, I remember him. What did happen to him anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Kiara laughed again "Well apperently he made a oath that he wouldn't stop teaching the class until someone got a Outstanding in his class, afew years afew years ago someone did, and he just dissapeared."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:44 am

"Ah, well that is sad. I had been hoping to see him again...oh well." He sighed and rose from his chair. "Shall we take a stroll to exercise those weary muscles, my lady? I hear you have a new garden at Hogwarts these days."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:10 am

Kiara rose "If you wish, yes I though it was be nice to have a guarden perhaps lessin the desire to explore the forbidden forest" she said with a smile.

And she felt she should point out "and if Binns were still here, you would not be.. less of course you applied for a different position"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:16 am

"True, but then I am certain I could have taken a different position." He winked at her, and opened the door with a gentleman's bow. "After you, fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:38 am

Kiara laughed, "Who says chivalry is dead... thank you sir" she bowed back, she never was one for curtiesing.

And she lead the way out the door.

(Which part of the guarden?)
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:02 am

((You pick, he is following you))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:28 am

((Different Timeline... Michael has finished his "mission". ^_^))

Michael had been about to head back to the Common Room when he realized that it would probably be best if he at least let Professor McKevin know that he'd been successful in the task set to him. The good news was that the thought happened to occur to him while he was on the correct floor: it hadn't taken him long to reach it as he "surfed" his way down the staircases by sliding down their railings. Of course he knew Hogwarts wasn't a playground - this was his brand of "speedy transportation" without secret passages! And sure, he was pretty far up... but that was what made sliding down the railings all the more awesome. Perhaps he was insane for thinking so, but if that was the case then he'd been insane from the moment he could walk and climb stairs. Insanity could be a good thing.... Michael smirked at this notion as he entered the populated hallway.

As he practically had to fight against the human stream's currents, it took Michael a little longer to navigate this part of his journey. What didn't help was a familiar head of blonde hair caught his eye and distracted him just long enough to bodily run into a solid structure. Michael jumped in response to having his pathway barred and blinked clumsily at the obstruction before rolling his eyes. 'Door, you idiot...' he mentally laughed at himself. Straightening his posture, the Hufflepuff knocked thrice upon the door he'd just gotten to know 'up close and personal,' as they say.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:40 am

Horatio had been pacing in his office for the past five minutes and quickly hurried to open the door.
"Come in come in!" he exclaimed, excited. "How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:58 am

Michael grinned and entered at the elder man's ushering. "It went great - no one spotted me, and she wasn't in her office," the boy replied once he was inside.

"If it's not too personal a question, professor: what were the flowers for, anyway?" Michael asked, a guess meandering through his teenage mind - well, a few guesses really. He was curious whether or not he was on the right track or completely off-base with the assumption he'd selected. Of course, if the Hufflepuff didn't receive a reply it was no big deal: what the professors did was their own business. As an amateur musician that hated revealing the meaning of his songs, which admittedly weren't exactly label-cutting fantastic yet, Michael would certainly comprehend the desire for privacy and secrecy. For now though he'd just wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:11 am

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm glad you weren't caught and that it all went well. Chocolate?" Horatio held out a box of assorted chocolates for the boy to take and then returned to his desk. "They are the beginning of what I hope will be a wonderful friendship with Professor DeLanquar. You see, we have had three misunderstandings now and the last one I'm afraid may take some time to mend. The flowers are Eglantine roses, and I sprinkled in a few lavender sprigs in too. What do you think?" He gestured for Michael to sit down.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:42 am

"Sure... thanks," Michael replied, selecting one of the chocolates and popping it in his mouth as he sat where the professor offered. Brown eyebrows rose at the raspberry filling - his favorite.

Once the professor finished his tale, and asked a question of him in return, Michael took a moment to contemplate. "Eglantine, professor?" Michael asked and swallowed the last remaining bit of chocolate in his mouth. He had no idea what Professor DeLanquar's given name was...

"I don't know much about flowers, sir... but they looked pretty cool on her desk," he answered honestly, hardly noticing he'd used a term the professor might or might not be aware or even approve of. They did look rather nice, though, but he didn't have much experience on female reactions to plant life.

"Music is more my area of expertise," Michael admitted somewhat randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor McKevin's Office   Professor McKevin's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor McKevin's Office
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next