Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Voting_barChamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Voting_barChamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

((lol))

Calista pouted. "I'll cry if I want to." But then she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:46 pm

"It makes me sad when you cry," Armando said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Calista kissed him back, but felt a twinge of guilt. She pulled away.
"In which case, I don't want to cry anymore."
Then she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Armando deepened the kiss and flipped Calista over. "I don't want you to cry anymore, I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:14 pm

"I wasn't crying because I was sad. I'm happy...because you're back." She smiled.
"Can't I cry with happiness?"
She put her hand on his cheek, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:44 pm

"You can," Armando said kissing either side of her cheek. "I guess what I mean is, I don't want you to be sad anymore... I will personally make it my job to make sure you are happy.... are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:49 pm

((aww...))

Calista smiled affectionately. "As long as I'm with you, how can I be sad?"
She stroked his cheek and twirled a strand of his hair around her fingertip.
"So, of course I'm happy. Happier than I've been in a long time."
She laughed. "Even happier than when we found out we'd left that annoying work experience student in a tomb for almost two hours."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Armando kiss Calista on the lips and roled on his side to face her. "Can you tell me what happened? I mean after I... died?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Calista rolled on her side to face him.
"You really want to know?"

((g2g - but have weezled a few more minutes lol))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:58 pm

"Yes," Armando said in the affirmative. "I want to know everything."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Calista sighed.
"Fine. I was crying my eyes out over your dead body, when Jacobs comes running in, sees you dead, runs out again and starts calling for help. The healer on site pronounced you dead...I returned home and was told that the Casillases were sueing me for your murder. My father called our lawyer, who took a statement. I then spent a week in bed, depressed. Except, they all called it 'shock'. So I turned up in court, in front of a clearly bribed judge, jacobs lied to them all, also bribed by the Casillases. Then twin witnesses I'd never seen before in my life, turned up and spoke in my favour. But the judge wasn't having it, and your family's lawyer was allowed to partially discredit everything they said. Then a group of teenagers I'd never seen before, Darien, Diana and I presume his sister and they tried to give evidence that I was innocent. The judge told them to get lost and declared me guilty anyway."
She sighed. "And that was around the time my idiot second cousin declared I was pregnant with your child to the entire world. My father threw my wand at me, publicly humiliating and disowning me, and I was dragged off to Azkaban. I was in there about...three days? And that part I would rather not remember."
She opened her eyes and met Armando's gaze, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:12 pm

((lol wow))

Armando took a moment to digest the information. "Calista, I am so sorry. It's all my fault, all my family's fault! They're so...." Armando threw a string of curses in Spanish.

"I will make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Calista frowned.
"Never say it's your fault."

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 am

((XD I love the Chamber of Love))

He nodded but he still didn't seem convinced.

"Would you like some breakfast, mi Amor?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 am

((lol same tis hilarious))

Calista nodded. "Yeah alright."
She smiled. "I guess the breakfast here will beat the ones in the middle of a desert no problem..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 am

"Hmmhmm," Armando said as he bent over to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 am

Calista returned the kiss then broke away.
"Yes...beats the desert I think." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 am

"I think we should just get some house-elves to get us breakfast in bed." Armando said lazily. "I don't feel like going down there."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 am

Calista laughed. "And you accuse me of not walking around enough."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 am

"No," Armando put an arm protectively around Calista. "I want to protect you." He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Calista sighed. "I know."
She smiled impishly. "But what makes you think I'm the one who needs protecting?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Armando mirrored Calista's impish one. "Someone else needs protecting?" Armando asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Calista pouted and punched him playfully on the ribs. But she couldn't keep the grin off her face for very long.
"I can look out for myself." She stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "And you while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 pm

"Yes, just as long as it isn't in an Egyptian tomb, I think we'll be fine." Armando joked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Calista didn't reply.
She didn't want to remember seeing the life vanish from Armando's eyes.
She didn't want to remember the hole it had created in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next