Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Voting_barChamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Voting_barChamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh," Armando mentally slapped himself. Stupid stupid idiot. Tu es estupido Armando! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

"I know." Calista pressed a finger to his lips. "I know."
She laughed. "You apologise so much."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

He kissed her finger. "I'm sorr..." Stopped himself and smiled. "I think you are right."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Calista laughed. "Couldn't agree more."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Armando threw his head back and laughed. He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Calista returned the kiss passionatly.
It was strange in a way, if Armando hadn't nearly died, she probably wouldn't have told him about the pregnancy until he'd guessed...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm

It was strange, in way, if he didn't die, he probably would still have been arguing with himself about telling her how he felt or not to.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 pm

"You know, if you hadn't...I probably wouldn't have told you about the little one until it was obvious." Calista muttered, breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm

"I'm sorr..." He smiled and stopped himself again. "I should I have told you how I felt earlier. To think what you had been feeling when you found out!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Calista smiled. "Mostly nervous...Of how you'd take it...Had I known, I would have told you the very second I found out."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:02 pm

"It's my fault," he said thinking about that night when they had too much fire whiskey. "I thought... you'd never love me, I was afriad. I wouldn't have handled it well if you hated me. That night... it was the best night of my life... and the morning that followed, I couldn't bare to see the hate in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Calista punched him in the shoulder. "Okay, you are not taking the blame for everything. No. Not having it."
She stuck her tongue out at him for a second, then relaxed.
"And I didn't hate you. I thought we'd established that fact when we became friends. I didn't hate you, I don't hate you and I never will hate you."
She smiled at Armando. She had a pretty good idea of what he was thinking, and he was not taking all the blame. It took two to tango...

((lol the most over-used quote ever....it take two to tango.))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

"Yes but, being friends was one thing... sleeping with each other is another thing completely." He clearified. "I thought it would have ruined our friendship. And I could not stand the thought of losing you completely."

((That is its. XD))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:14 pm

"Well, I don't think it has." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 pm

"Clearly," he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Calista sighed. "We really should go down to breakfast. After all the headmistress has done to help us, I think the least we can do is turn up to breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Armando sighed. "Alright."

He smiled. "Just one more kiss."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Calista rolled her eyes.
"Fine."
And she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Armando smiled in the kiss.

"Alright, to breakfast then?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

"Yep."
Calista slipped out of bed and stood up, picking up her wand as she did so.
In a moment, she was changed into her normal robes.
"Come on lazy bones."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Armando reluctanty got up and took significantly long to put on his clothes.

"Alright, I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Calista rolled her eyes.
"You took your time."
And she headed to the door, and out into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

He merely smiled at her and followed her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 pm

((after GoL))

Calista couldn't stop smiling as she re-entered the chamber she and Armando shared.
She turned and hugged him, overwhelmed with joy. "Now all we have to do is plan a wedding without blowing our cover..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 pm

"Yes, I was thinking, a small garden wedding." Armando said pensively. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)   Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chamber of Love (Armando Casillas + Calista Vaight's Personal Chambers)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next