Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
My Office - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
My Office - Page 41 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
My Office - Page 41 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
My Office - Page 41 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
My Office - Page 41 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
My Office - Page 41 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
My Office - Page 41 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
My Office - Page 41 Vote_lcap1My Office - Page 41 Voting_barMy Office - Page 41 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
My Office - Page 41 Vote_lcap1My Office - Page 41 Voting_barMy Office - Page 41 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

My Office

Go down 
+9
Falling_Rain
Rachyy Cupcake
Eupa
Chunchkin
Casey Silvertongue
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
kissofdeath
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

My Office - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 am

Kiara took a small breath, she could only imagine his confusion, and the questions going through his mind, why would she hire him after what happened? and what he did to her? .. But she didn't blame him for what happened, and she was doing her job protecting some who couldn't do so themselves, and it wasn't his fault either, he didn't choose this and it was one of his first transformations... there wasn't anything he could have done.

"Mr. Alonso, I am simply asking if you want this job, I know you are more the capable of doing it. And I am in need of a someone who can...are you willing to take the job?" she asked softly but as directly as she could.

She didn't want to bring what happened between them just yet. Once they got the professional buisness out of the way then they could get the more personal questions.

Unless he desided to bring it up before hand of course.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 am

"I..." Ben struggled to find what to say. Did he want the job? Well, if he was perfectly honest - the answer was a simple yes. But then if you factor in all of the other variables such as - well his condition for one and his apparent tendency to attack people he didn't want to - the answer was a no.

"Headmistress Delanquar... I am... I am grateful really that you would offer me this job but... I think I must decline. I am... I'll only be a danger to your students. You know first hand the extent of my... condition." He said miserably. "I am sure you'll find someone else. Someone who wasn't a monster."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Kiara sighed after a moment, rose from behind her desk and conjured a chair so she could sit beside him instead, perhaps show him in a simple act she didn't fear him or see him as a "monster".

"Ben, think about it, please, think about it hard before you decline my offer. I have students with the same condition as you you know. And they have not harmed a soul. I don't see you as a monster, and I know if you give this a chance no one else will either... You will never be without potion, or a secure place to stay on full moon I promise. You really think I would make this offer, without taking precautions?" she said wanting him to have this job, wasn't sure what sparked it, perhaps to help another soul in pain she wasn't sure.

" I Think you are the best for the job, I know you have taught children before, something that is hard to find with professional players these days. And I know also you want this job, if you didn't why did even come here? When turning me down in a letter could have been much easier." She trying her best to concvince him to give this a try.. She was still keeping her "favor" card for last in case he still forced himself to decline. It was easier to tell he was struggleing with what to say.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

If Ben had been struggling before, it was nothing compared to now. She drove a hard bargain. He needed to find a loophole quick before he actually considered the possibility.

Why hadn't he just written a letter back? Well the answer was simple really. He figured he owed her too much to reply to such a request in a somewhat cold and formal fashion. But... that was only half true. He actually wanted to be convinced of the fact. He was sick of living alone. He wanted to be around people. He wanted to feel normal again. He wanted to fly again and what she was offering gave him all three.

But...

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I can't... every time something good happens to me, a bad seems to follow. I'm cursed. I was able to play for the League but not long after, I was infected with Lycanthropy. I found the love of my life - only to hurt and lose her afterwards. I'd hate to imagine what bad is to follow if I accept this."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Kiara bit her lips for a moment, she could understand how he felt, he had been through so much, too much and didn't want to be hurt again...

She sigh and rubbed her forehead for a moment, fate was horribly cruel, taking another slow breath through her damaged lungs.. she contiued on.

"I can't promise bad things won't happen, your right, in fact to be honest they probably will. I know this lesson very well., and I know you can't stop living life to avoid the bad things, becasue that isn't any life at. Ben I am asking you, I really want you to have this job, here at hogwarts and maybe just maybe the Good things will out weigh the bad.."

Had it not been for her chance encounter with Ben that night, she would never had come to hogwarts, Never would she had met Eglantine, Sevastyan, Amaranth, Horatio, Ciaran, and all the other people who had impacted her life for the good... She would like still be a lonely Auror, focused only on her work.. and nothing else..

"I would concider it a favor, if you take that chance one last time" She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Ben was silent. How could he say no to that? He owed her so much... But still, he would prove dangerous again to the students, to the staff, to everyone.

But because of him, the Headmistress had to end her Auror career early. Just like what happened to Jessica. And here she was asking him a favour - how dare he even think of declining? "Alright." He sighed. "I will."

"But... If it isn't too much to ask. I wish to take a leave once a month." Ben said quickly. He would go back to his house when he transformed. Away from everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Kiara sighed and smiled slightlly when he finally relented. "Thank you Ben, I will try my best to ensure you don't regret this."

She nodded at his request, if that made him feel more comfortable, "Of course you may, and as I said hogwarts has an abundance of supplies for Wolfbane potion.. you won't be without, that I will promise..." She said with a nod.

"Oh and please call me Kiara everyone else on staff does" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 am

"I really hope that you don't regret offering this to me." Ben corrected.

"Thank you Headmistres - Kiara." Ben said smiling slightly as well. "It would be great to be able to fly about again."

Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Kiara chuckled not wanting to argue with him, she didn't think she would... she had faith in the precautions that were to be taken.

"I am hoping this works out well for everyone" she said rising from her desk. "I am glad to hear you say that, I would say the kids will be happy to finally have a regular instructor for flying. Since it is nearing the end of the week your classes won't start until next coming monday. Will give you time to get stuff to gether, meet some of the staff.. what ever you like."

Kiara plaused for a moment before adding.
"And Ben If you ever want to talk my door is always opened or the house elfs usually know where I am." she said quietly, concidering there past.. it seemed only right she offer to let him talk about when he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 am

Benjamin nodded. Really, he was rather speechless about the entire thing. "Th - thank you." He repeated. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Office   My Office - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Office
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41