Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Voting_barTransfiguration's Office - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Transfiguration's Office

Go down 
+5
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Eglantine settled back into her chair. "Have fun!" she called after Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 am

((Assuming Horatio is beside her))

Kiara knocked on the door waiting to see if Eglantine would answer.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 am

((He's there =) ))

Horatio sighed as no response was forthcoming. "Apparently, we shall have to hunt her down." he jested, though the usual lightness in his voice was not present.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:51 am

Kiara nodded "what about the Muggle studies class room?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 am

Horatio nodded, turning from the door. It was then he heard a slight click; the one he was very familiar with as it came from Eglantine's wheelchair wheel.

"I think she's in there. I heard her wheelchair."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 am

Kiara turned back to the transfiguations office door again.

She knocked and called out this time, "Eglantine, you in there?" she asked as she turned the door handle to see if it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:25 am

The door happened to be unlocked and opened as Horatio pushed it. Eglantine was partially hidden behind three piles of books that went half way to the ceiling and was busily poring over a thick tome. By the dust that covered the books and Eglantine, it was obvious they were old books that were rarely used.

Horatio's mouth fell open as Eglantine looked up. She had a long still bleeding gash on her left cheek and a bit of blood smeared across her forehead as if she had wiped away sweat.
"W-what are you doing in here?" she asked, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 am

Kiara blinked as a rush of concern flooded into her again.

"We wanted to talk to you... what happened to you Eglantine" she asked in worry.
As she walked over to the older woman briskly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:51 am

Horatio went to her other side and Eglantine sighed as he held his white handkerchief against her bleeding cheek.
"Nothing happened to me, love." She assured them both. "And what is it you wish to discuss."

"How did you cut your cheek?" Horatio asked, his voice deep, but not quite accusingly. She sighed again.
"A...um...miniature dragon attacked me." Horatio wasn't exactly sure how to take that explanation.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Kiara raised her eye brow, "Miniture dragon?.. where did you get all these" she said glanceing at the books.

"What is going on Eglantine?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Eglantine sighed, leaning back limply in her wheelchair. Suddenly a small purple and green dragon leaped from a box and swooped around the room.

"Excessum Neci!" Eglantine muttered, pointing Excessum at the dragon. The dragon disintegrated into powdery dust. "Vivo gero." she exclaimed. The dragon emerged from the tip and sat meekly on the desk.

"Progress is what is going on..." Eglantine stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Kiara's eyes widened, "You can reverse Excessum?... Is this what you have been up to lately?" she said sending a sideways glances to Horatio.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Horatio sat stiffly in her guest chair. "What was that?" he asked, no doubt meaning the ash and the reversal.

Eglantine practically beamed. "Yes, Kiara. Isn't it wonderful?" She turned to look at Horatio. And her smile vanished like the the dragon had under Excessum Neci. A look of horror crossed her face.

"How could you!" Horatio stated, his voice steely and severe. He rose from his seat and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Kiara blinked in surprise as Horatio left. "Horatio?" she stated but it was to late he had already left.

Kiara turned back to Eglantine "I don't understand, isn't this a good thing. I mean I don't agree with you doing this by your self, but this is what we have been trying to find a way to do for weeks now"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Eglantine sighed. "Excessum is mine, Kiara. Death has claimed me as its mistress. How could you love me? How could Horatio?" Tears dripped down her pale cheeks as she began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Kiara was at Eglantines side in a instant "Non-sence Eglantine, I am with you no matter what you hear me? and Horatio loves you to, I know he does Eglantine, he will come round you'll see" she said beginning to understand why Horatio left.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Eglantine shook her head. "I don't want him to. He deserves someone who wont attempt the things I have. Someone better." she picked up the bloody handkerchief Horatio had dropped. "I stain him, Kiara. Just like this." she held up the white cloth with its dark stain.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Kiara shook her head "No.... He loves you Eglantine there is nothing you can do to change that" Kiara said soflty.

"He is just scared of losing you to it I think.... and he holds so much guilt about it's creation. You explanding on it..."

Kiara sighed "You need to talk with him Eglantine, I will go with you, if you want... I don't want to see the two of you suffer. Please just try.." she said

"If you do not I will, I will not standby and watch the both of you suffer"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 am

Eglantine sighed. "I have...work to do. Thank you though, Kiara." she levitated another thick tome to set in front of her, a cloud of dust enveloping her face momentarily before she flicked her wand to banish the dust.
The dragon docilely moved across Eglantine's desk until it reached her. Climbing up onto her shoulder, it balanced itself on her slight left shoulder and made an almost happy sound in the back of its reptilian throat. Obviously Vivo gero put the creature under Eglantine's direct control.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 am

Kiara blinked "But Eglantine..." then she trialed off...

Horatio said the wrong thing and did the wrong thing a few moments ago and she didn't know how to convince her when she didn't want to. She could see why Horatio reacted the way he did, given how he felt about the hole ordeal.

And she could he Eglantine was hurt by his reaction.

She sighed and looked down not really knowing what to say to Eglantine about it now.

"I am glad you control it Eglantine, just be careful the people who care about you tend to get worried when you work to hard" She said.

She made up her mind she would speak with Horatio later, after he had time to think.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:10 am

Eglantine nodded as she placed the stained yew wand on the desk. She kept her hand on it though as if afraid it would roll away or something. "Thank you, Kiara." she stated, a small smile creasing her lips. "I will be careful. I swear." It was not a wizard's oath though and no glow appeared to seal her words.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:27 am

Kiara shook her head in worry, she trusted Eglantine that much she was certain, but that wand....?

No she didn't trust it and with Eglantine seemingly even more connected to it then ever, it made her worry even more. She doubted very much now that they could disconnect the wand form Eglantine now. It may have been possible when she wanted it to be destroyed and disconnected form her. But now however yes she was very worried...

"I am curious Eglantine.... Why did you seek to control the Execssum wand? I thought we were planing to destroy it?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 am

Eglantine opened the book, and removed her hand from Excessum. "Sometimes in order to remove the anchor, one must dive into deeper water." she replied. "If I can control it; it no longer controls me and that is a step it the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 am

Kiara nodded acccepting the answer, that reasoning had been in her mind as well.

"Very Well I will agree to that.... I will leave you to your work then.. Oh one other thing I am curious about... Horatio said you have been recieving letters, can I ask who they are from? Not Charles I hope" she said with a frown. Hoping through some way Eglantine would not get word of what she was planing to do.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 am

Eglantine glanced up at Kiara, her eyes sharp with a stony frustration. "He should not have told you that." she whispered softly. Sighing she pulled a stack of envelopes, some stained with soot and blood, out of her pocket. "They are from my father. He had them sent to me before he died. They arrived one by one, just as he planned for them to come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration's Office   Transfiguration's Office - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration's Office
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next