Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Voting_barMcConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Voting_barMcConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Kiara entered the living room down staires and smiled at her husband and step son, both who were so very dear to her.

She sat beside Ciaran "Alright first thing is first, this won't be like the last time... at least it shouldn't. The potion I used for my lungs is lethal to a growing baby, so obviously I can't use it... So on docters orders I need to go on strick bed rest, three days before and three days after fullmoon. As well as ware this." she said as she held up a muggle oxygen mask. "It will help"

"Now as for the potion the went into my blood stream.... which was a major factor in the last time, I have made another potion that has vanished it from my system. So chances of miscarring go down conciderably." she said finishing her over view of what was happening.

Looking at her husband and son again she asked, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 am

Tavish and Ciaran listened intently, nodding at the oxygen mask.

"No, no questions love." Ciaran murmured. "Just be sure ya follow those instructions." he winked at her.
Tav smiled. "No questions, Mum." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Kiara smiled holding onto and Ciarans hand "I will love I promise, now I need to ask a favor of you two..." she had told the healer she didn't like asking this of them, but she really had no choice. She turned to Ciaran first, this was to be his responablity as she didn't want to put to much on Tav's shoulders, she would be asking much of the young teen but she didn't to ware him down by putting to much pressure of him.

She whispered him Ciarans ear. "Ciaran Love.. there is still a chance during full moon my lungs could stop working.. it is a small chance but it could happen" she then pulled out small crystal vile...it had a big O on it.

"This it more or less liquid Oxygen, if my lungs should stop hook me to an I.V for it, It will provide enough Oxygen for both the Baby and Me.. But here is the catch Ciaran, it has a side effect of ... drowsiness, if I overdose I could lapse into a comma. At max I can only have one Vile. If my lungs don't start working again by the time it empties I will need to put on life support. The chance of this happening isn't great, but I could still happen, I want to be prepared for anything" she said seriously, while squeezing his hand slightly.

Then she turned to Tav, "Tav honey, I will need you to help your Da with Edan and Rossa, quite a bit in the coming months alright? more then you will usually do. I will ask Eglantine and Horatio if they can pop in for a bit make sure things are going smoothly. I will only be on bed rest for 7 days every month until the baby is born" she said patting Tav on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am

Ciaran was slightly shocked and more than a little worried to hear what could possibly happen to his wife at the full moon... Her health and well-being and now the health of their unborn baby was now top priority to him.
"I understand." he murmured, taking her hand in his and holding it gently. "But you should take more rest than that, maybe even a sabbatical from Hogwarts. I'm sure Eglantine can handle the school for 9 months. Her health has greatly improved and Viper, Sevastyan, Horatio and the others will help..." his eyes flitted over to his son.

Tav looked worried as well, his eyes wide with concern.
"I'll do it, Mum." he nodded. "You wont have to worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:44 am

Kiara smiled softly, "I will be on partial leave from Hogwarts starting next month, Desk work basically...I can do it here when I am able, and only things that would require my signature. Trust me I will be bored out of my mind with so little work to do. Now for the Time being I am on light work, which the healer says is alright for me to do for the time being" she said as she kissed his forehead knowing he was worrying.

Smiling at Tav proudly she hugged him and kissed his forehead as well, "Not to worry, With you and everyone helping out, everything will be fine okay" she said, tears misted her eyes, they were of Happy tears of course.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

Nodding, Ciaran leaned back against his seat back. "That sounds wise, Ara." he nodded. "Don't worry lass. I'll keep ya entertained, ya wont get bored." He winked at her, reaching to take her other hand as well. "By the way, lass. Are yar lovin parents gonna be finding out about their grandchild?" he hinted, knowing that both Horatio and Eglantine were still awake at the hour, having probably just put Ara and Ava to bed.

Tav returned the hug, nodding. "I know, Mum." he murmured, accioing a nearby tissue for her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

Kiara nodded and tried to stifle a yawn, and failed miserably. "Yes... I will right now... If you can convince Edan to go to bed, I will call Eglantine and Horatio by floo" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 am

Ciaran nodded, kissing her temple before rising from the seat.
"A lamb's tail will return me." he muttered, heading for the steps. Edan usually didn't talk back to his Da, usually because Ciaran spanked if there was talking back and disobedience.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 am

Kiara chuckled and nodded already seeing a pouting Edan heading of to bed in her mind.

Getting up and walking over to the Floo she got a handful of floo powder and called the McKevin Residents.

"McKevin Residents!" she called and stuck her head in the fire place.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 am

**McKevin Residence**

Eglantine was seated on the couch with her twin daughters on either side of her listening intently to Hansel and Gretel in German.

"Da hatten alle Sorgen ein Ende, und sie lebten in lauter Freude zusammen. Mein Märchen ist aus, dort läuft eine Maus, wer sie fängt, darf sich eine große, große Pelzkappe daraus machen." ((Given all the worries came to an end, and they lived together in joy. My tale is done, there runs a mouse, whosoever catches it, may make a big, big fur cap out of it.))

Ara leaned against her mother as the story came to an end and tried to tickle Ava. Ava giggled and launched herself across her mother's lap to attack her sister, but was stopped by her brother, Edwin, who was seated on the floor in front of them.
"None of that!" Eglantine admonished, wandlessly banishing the book back to its cabinet.

Horatio chuckled as the three children let go of each other and bent down to scoop up his twin daughters.
"Papa we get to go to bed now!" Ava squealed. Ara nodded. "No more playing!" Horatio chuckled, carrying them up the steps with Edwin right behind him.

Eglantine was just preparing to begin checking some essays, when Kiara firecalled.
Rising to her feet, she approached the fireplace.
"Yes, darling." she called.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 am

Kiara smiled, "Hi Eglantine-mama" she said adding on the term of affaction.

"You and Horatio want to come over for a bit? cup of tea or something? I have some news you may want to hear" she said with a with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 am

Eglantine sighed softly. "One moment, Kiara." she murmured. "The children are not asleep yet and it may take a while." Leaving the fireplace she cleared her throat and called up to Horatio.

"Darling, how much longer?"

Horatio's quick response spoke louder than words.
"A bit!"

Returning to the fireplace, she gave Kiara a small smile. "We'll be over in ten minutes, love."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 am

Kiara nodded, "Sounds perfect Eglantine, wish them sweet dreams for me okay?" she said taking her head out of the floo.

She smiled at Tav, and ruffled the teens hair, he maybe her step son, but she loved him as her own.

"I am proud of you, you know that right? you take such good care of your siblings, I can't tell you how glad I am you are so willing to do so...But, I want make sure you keep up in school.. so why don't we help each other, if you give me a hand with Edan and Rossa, I will help you out with your homework eh? sound fair enough?" she said. Taking care of Edan and Rossa after all took a lot of energy, she didn't want to exhaust the teen from doing his school work well.

Plus that would allow her to send time with Tav, and help him out a bit to... It would make her feel better anyway.

Then she went up to see how bed time was going for with Ciaran and Edan.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 am

Edan was laying in his bed, Ciaran sitting on the bed beside him.
"Why wont the spell work, Papa?" Edan asked, as his Da tucked a little plush skunk, courtesy of Esis under the covers.
Ciaran sighed.
"Well, ta be putting it plain, lad. It isn't what ya'd be calling a real spell." Edan looked dumbfounded.
"Tav and Edwin said..." he trailed off when his father chuckled.
"Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!" by another whispered levitation charm, Ciaran had another plush eagle fly to them and Edan went silent.
"Good night." he muttered kissing his son's forehead.
"Night, Papa." Edan smiled, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:33 am

Kiara smiled, she loved watching Ciaran with the younger children, which made her all the more happy she was pregnant despite the risks. He was a wonderful father, and she couldn't ask for a better husband.

"Tav and Edwin been telling him nonsence spells again?" she whispered with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 am

Ciaran chuckled. "Well not really, Ara." he murmured. "That would be from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. It worked for Eglantine Prince or Price and Edwin was a thinkin it would work out as well."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Kiara laughed "Yeah muggles are good with there Movie magic aren't they?" she said in amusement as she put her arm around his back.

"Eglantine said she and Horatio will be here in about ten minutes. Still putting Ava and Ara to bed" she said.

Then she voiced something... she for the most part sure of, but wanted to make sure.

"You are happy about this baby right? even with the risks? your not just saying that for my sake?" she asked.

The reason they had adopted Edan and Rossa was because it was considered to risky for them to try and have there own again. As she had almost died the last time....

She wanted to make sure he was alright with it, and not just putting up a brave face for her, she knew he would do that, to keep form upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 am

Ciaran chuckled, nodding. "Maybe a wee bit ta good, lass." he winked at her, wrapping an arm around her waist.
He stopped at her question.
"Of course, Ara. Me wife is ta be havin our own babe. I'm very happy." he smiled kissing her forehead. "But I'm concerned for ya, Kiara. Our first..." he trailed off and cleared his throat.
"Ya have ta be careful and I'll be happy always for this miracle."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 am

Kiara smiled and hugged her husband, "I promise love I will be most careful, it won't happen like it did has time, I won't let it....." she paused.

She brough her hand up his face "I feel good about this one Love" she said softly she as she kissed him.

"Have I ever told you, I could't ask for a better husband then you?" she said her voice full of love. "I love you so very much"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 am

Ciaran held her gently as she hugged him, relishing the feel of her warm lithe body against his. A hundred years of marriage would hardly deaden the love he felt toward her.
"Ya didn't do anything ta make it happen last time, love. Ya need ta stop trying ta control everything..." he was about to add 'or ya'll turn out like yar mum.' but he forced himself not to say it.
"Good." he murmured, kissing her back. He swept her up into his arms as they descended the steps.
"Aye, ya've told me lass, but me ears enjoy the sound of it."

"Well well, you two appear to be enjoying yourselves." Horatio called, having seated himself on the living room couch. Eglantine sat quietly beside him, looking slightly upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 am

Kiara chuckled as she looked happily at Ciaran as he carried her down the steps, not that she couldn't have on her own, still it was cute of him, and it made her laugh.

She beamed at Horatio and nodded, "You could say that Horatio" she said with a laugh.

The she caught Eglantines look, "Whats wrong Eglantine?" she asked suddenly becoming nervous that Eglantine had heard them talking and wasn't happy about the news.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Ciaran set his wife down on the couch beside her mother and took the seat opposite, chuckling as his uncle/father-in-law propped his feet up on the table. Apparently he had not had time to put shoes or socks on as he was barefeeted.

"Oh, Ara and Ava decided to have a wrestling match...and Ava knocked Ara against the wall." Horatio replied for Eglantine. "Hell hath no fury like a tired mother of twins..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Kiara tried her best to hide her relief at the statement, it never occured to her until now how much she wanted Horatio and Eglantine to be happy about the baby. Even though it would make perfect sence if they didn't.

She was still in the high risk range, not nearly as high as last time but still...

"Ah.. I see, I hope it was settled alright though?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Eglantine leaned against Horatio slightly, sighing. "It was settled..." she murmured, ignoring Horatio's chuckle.
"Of course, love..." he chuckled.

Ciaran winked at Kiara, patting her knee for support.
"What was it you wanted, liebling?" Eglantine asked, turning her attention to Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Kiara crossed her fingers in the faberic of her dress, she sent a smile to Ciaran, he always seemed to know when she was nervous.

"Well I was going to wait until tomorrow morning, but Ciaran wanted me to tell you now.."

She took a deep breath and looked over at her mother and step father...

"I am having a baby.... we are having a baby' she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)   McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

McConn House April 10 2024 (Fixed future)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next