Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Empty
PostSubject: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 am

(Hey Merci XD Kaylie demanded a post, and she has been bugging me for one for days, so I am giving her one, you can jump if/when ever you want))

Kaylie sighed as she stared in a mirror, she could almost see the shimmer of magic on her body. She was actually 8 months pregnant, only she didn't look it. With shame she lowered her head and sighed, she had charmed her pregnancey to be hidden from veiw form everyone, even Tav. Ever since Jay died a year earlier, because of a purger attack and injury the turned out to be fatal with the twins she had been carrying, she was terrified the samething happening to them. So no one knew she was pregnant, she was no different and no one would mark her as a easy target.

But she felt so guilty from hidding it, from Tav especaily.

But now that she was 8 months along, she had to tell him now, it was safer, and it would be unwise to do this alone any longer.

She sat in a chair and was unable to hold in a sob any longer, tears slowly made her was down her face.

Rossa happened to be passing at that moment when she saw her sister in law crying.

"Kaylie? what is wrong?" she asked knelt by her.

Kaylie quickly wipped her tears away and shook her head, "It is nothing Rossa, thank you" she said as she tried to give her a smile though she failed miserably.

Rossa bit her lip, she knew something was upsetting her Sister in law quite terribly, and it worried her, as Kaylie had been very depressed with Jay's death, though lately she seemed better, now she looked even worse.

" I am going to get Tav" she said as she left the room, leaving no time for Kaylie to say anything to stop her.

She walked down the hall and called out for her brother, "Tav! where are ya?" she asked glancing around for him.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 am

(okay)

Tav was at work in his office/study. There were tons of plans to look through for the keep and not to mention he was still figuring out ways to finish stocking it with supplies.

Rossa's voice pulled him from his thoughts and he glanced up from the scrolls and notebooks.
"In here." he murmured. "You okay?" he asked, hoping nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 am

Rossa bit her lip, worry clear in her eyes. " It is Kaylie, saw her crying in the sitting room... She. she seemed Scared about something" she said quietly.

__

Kaylie would have tried to stop Rossa, but... why should she she need to talk to Tav anyway.. but then again Tav coming in with that worried face. made it that much harder. She wipped another tear from her eye and gathered her courage and hope Tav wouldn't be to angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 am

Tav got up from his chair and patted Rossa's shoulder, thanking her with the gesture. Walking into the room, he went over to Kaylie's side and knelt down.

"You okay?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 am

At the sound of his voice and to see him there worried jut about made her break down again.

She wanted to hug him but felt to guilty to....

"No... " she whispered a few tears leaking out of her eyes.

"No I am not... I don't know where to start.. I.." she said fear and guilt clear in her voice.

Rossa quietly closed the door for them to allow them time to talk alone.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 am

Tav's worry doubled as tears trickled down her cheeks.

"Just start at the beginning, Kay." he murmured, worry creasing his forehead. "That's fine." He took her hand in his and held it carefully. "I'll be here for you." he promised. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:12 am

Kaylie swallowed even though it did nothing but make the lump in her throat even larger.

She gave his hand a squeeze, "The beginning... problem is I don't where the beginning is.. I am lost" she said sadly.

Opening her eyes to Tav she looked into his for a moment as if drawing strength from him.

"But I guess it started... with with Jay's death.." she said as she choked back a sob. The death of her best firend had broken her somewhat.. made her more timid and fragil.

"It sparked something in me... something I know I shouldn't have done... especaily to you. But I thought it the safer cousre in the long run" she tried to explain.

"Have have been hiding something, something important to both of us.. and I know I didn't have the right to do it but I did... Please I just hope you can forgive me" she said.

Then she was no longer able to help herself, she hugged Tav and wept on his shoulder.

"I am.. I'm.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 am

Tav listened, his heart beating more rapidly with each and every word. Blinked and sighed softly sitting beside her and pulling her against him, hoping to comfort her. Words were lost to him. He knew how terrible it had been for her when Jay had died. How hard it had been on himself, as he struggled through the very thought of losing Kay as Valerio had Jay...

Now he felt as though she was saying the same thing... but then... hiding something? What could sweet Kay possibly keep from him? Especially something he would have to forgive... The very thought was a foreign one.

He held her gently as she wept against his shoulder. His own eyes filled with tears. Was she dying? Having an illness of sorts that would steal her away from him? He had to ask.
"You're what, love?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 am

Kaylie sniffed, she looked at Tav, she could see the worry and fear in his eyes, she placed her hand over her stomach.

"I am pregnant" she whispered swallowing hard again.

Now how to tell him she 8 months along.. no doubt he would be shocked when she showed him. She wanted to do it slowly.

She looked at him again waiting for his reaction to the idea before showing him there child was coming sooner then he thought.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

Tav blinked, his eyes widening.
"Pregnant?" he repeated, stunned. Cursing himself for his lack of insight, he smiled broadly at Kay.
"We're going to have a baby..." he murmured. "Why would I possibly be angry at you?" he kissed her passionately, overwhelmed with the idea of soon becoming a parent but thrilled that she wasn't dying and that it was indeed good news.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 am

Kaylie smiled somewhat sadly, " I am glad you are happy with the idea Love... it just I have hidden it far longer then what it appears now" she said as another tear went down her face.

"Finite Incantatum" she whispered.

At the spell her glamour faded, her cloths changed to abapt to her much bigger abdomen and her face looked slightly paler due to her current state of restlessness.

"I am sorry for hidding it from you for so long, I.. I just didn't want us to end up like Jay and Val... so I kept it secret" she sadly as she look at Tav with watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 am

Tav's eyebrows raised in surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked, but the answer presented itself without words as he watched her lift the spell. His heart skipped a beat as he thought of Kaylie labouring to keep her pregnancy a secret for so long. How blind and stupid was he?

"How long?" he asked, tears filling his eyes as guilt filled his heart. "I'm so sorry." he murmured, kissing her forehead. "So sorry."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 am

Kaylie hugged Tav as close to her as she could shruggling to keep her tears at bay. "I am 8 months to the day..." she whispered to him.

Then at his whispered apologies Kaylie couldn't hold back her sobs and she cried again on his shoulder. In her cries she said "What are you saying sorry for Love? I hid your child from you for over half a year.. I should be saying sorry to you. No Love please don't say sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for I assure you. All I and the baby needed was your love and you gave it" she said in the middle of her cries as she kissed him and hugged tightly.

Since she wasn't normally one to drink her drinking habbits hadn't changed since she found out she was with child. Granted her diet had changed a little, but that was hardly a noticeable thing most of the time. Since she didn't look pregnant he had no reason so suspect she was.

"No... I am the one who is sorry" she said after calming down once again slightly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Tav nodded, continuing to hold her tightly. In a month's time, he'd be a father. Able to hold the continuation of his family and the product of Kaylie and his love. The very thought warmed his heart. A little girl with Kay's bright blue eyes and bouncy red curls. Or perhaps a little energetic boy with twinkling eyes like his father and still Kay's red curls. Either way, their child would be perfect in his eyes.

Kaylie's sobs shook him from his reverie, and his concern returned in waves. "I should have noticed, love." he murmured. "You did nothing wrong, darling. Please...please don't blame yourself. I'll stop apologizing if you will." he joked, returning her kiss.

Chuckling, he scooped her up in his arms and twirled her around.
"We're going to be parents, Kay!" he cheered, laughing. "A little Kay with your smile, or a little boy with your eyes." he kissed her nose. "Isn't it wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Kaylie felt relief flood through her a Tav words, she was so glad he wasn't mad at her for hidding his child from him.

She wipped her tears away and a small giggle escaped her throat as Tav wirled her around, she felt so much better now that he knew and was made happier by the news.

"Yes, yes it is my daring, wonderful " she said with a smile as she whipped the rest of her tears away. She felt wonderful to be held in his arms and for him to be so happy with the knews. She hugged him again, lightly this time as she lent her head on his shoulder, letting her worried and stress just melt off her with a smile on her face.

She didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl, she had gone to a muggle doctor, she had thought it safer with purgers around. She hadn't wanted to know the gender of the baby without Tav beside her. So she opted to be surprised along with Tav when their child was born.

Their child... those words together felt simply wonderful now that Tav was aware of her pregnancey. It had been so hard sometimes going through everything and Tav not knowing. It had been her fear of something going wrong and Tav not knowing... yes her plan had been risky but she hadn't wanted to be labled as a easy target by purgers while carrying their child.

"I love you" she said softy as she kissed his cheek.

She wished Tav's parents had lived long enough to see there first grandchild, there were such loving people. The would have made the perfect Grandparents....

But as long as she had Tav still with her she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 am

Tav set her down on the bed and kissed her forehead again. "We should tell Rossa and Edwin." he suggested, knowing they would both be thrilled. "And Horatio." He would be so happy to know they were going to be blessed with a child. He smiled again as he sat beside her. And only a month away! Tav sighed happily, overwhelmed with joy.

It first struck him as reality swept down his spine from his brain. It was dangerous to have children... especially in the time in which they lived. His thoughts strayed to his parents, dead now due to the purgers. To Valerio and Jay... To Eglantine... To Sevastyan and Viper... all dead and though their children lived, he couldn't help but imagine his son or daughter without he and Kay to love, comfort and guide him or her. He swallowed and did his best to remain smiling.

"I love you too." he murmured, pulling her close to him. "You are a brave woman, you know." he sighed. "A true heroine."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:44 am

Kaylie nodded, "Oh I can't even imagine there faces... seeing me like this all of a sudden" she said motioning to her round abdomen, and red blush coming to her pale cheeks.

"I am fat.." she muttered sheepishly.

She still held on to Tav, glad he was with her and aware. She had been terrified of possibly being attacked and both of them injured or worse... it had been a hard few months going it alone.

She looked at Tav with loving eyes, rubbing her hand over his cheek, "We are all brave Love... I only did what I thought was best" she said quietly as she put her hand on her round stomach.. She her self finding it hard to get used to the extented stomach.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 am

Tav chuckled. "You're not fat, love. In fact your beautiful. Radiant." he added, kissing her lips. She had never seemed more lovely in his eyes than at that moment. He gently laid his hand on her stomach and sighed.
"I still can't believe we're going to be parents, Kay!" he murmured, tears of joy filling his smiling face.

He nodded. "And it was. You did the right thing." he assured her. "And I love you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:21 am

Kaylie smiled and kissed Tav back, "You are so sweet love" she said placing her hand on top of his that rested on her stomach.

At that moment the baby gave a big kick, Kaylie giggle and rubbed the area.
"Believe it Love... Our child will be with us soon" she said softly.

"And thanks Love... I hadn't been sure it was the right thing for bit" she admitted her smile faultering for a second... the guilt she had felt from hidding it, the nightmares she had.. some of Tav being angry with.. some were of her being injured and loosing the baby, and seeing Tav's broken sadded face.. And others of Tav dieing never finding out about the baby.

" I am glad my worries were wrong.." she said her returning somewhat.

"Hey why don't we go shock the heck out of Rossa and Edan?" she asked a playful smile playing on her lips as she summoned a camera. "I want to see the face's" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 am

Tav felt the kick against his hand and his smile widened. It was a miracle that he and Kay would be having a child of their own... a child they could raise to believe truth instead of the purger's lies and love instead of hatred.

"Me too." he murmured, resting his forehead against hers. He could only imagine her worries being similar to his own rising ones... but now they seemed to fade due to the present joy. He laughed at her playful suggestion and the summoning of the camera.

"First I want a picture of you. Our first picture of you and the baby." he smiled, taking the camera from her and backing up to get a perfect shot. "Say cheese!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 am

Kaylie laughed, a bright smile across her face, in her laugh she said "Oh I love you.. so so much" before turning into a better position with her hand over her abdoman.

"Cheese" she said with a giggle.

The massive amounts fear and guilt she had been through eariler were now pushed to the back of her mind, smothered by the releif and happiness she was now sharing with Tav, her loving husband. She couldn't ask for a better one... nor would she ever want to.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 am

Tav clicked the camera's capture button and laughed as he showed it to Kay in the digital box. "You look happy, eh." he murmured, kissing her. Wrapping an arm around her, he held the camera out at arms length.

"Mushrooms and cheese." he joked, as the camera flashed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:57 am

Kaylie beamed and kissed Tav's cheek right when the camera flashed.

"So do you Love, happiest I have seen you in a long time" She said quietly in his ear, with all those who had died it was hard to keep ones spirit up.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 am

Tav nodded. "Yes, and I should be happy. I have the loveliest wife in the world. A baby on the way and not a worry in the world." not true but it flowed naturally to say it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 am

Kaylie chuckled and traced her finger down his face, her finger resting at his cheek.

"Well two out of three isn't bad" she softly as she kissed him on the lip. She knew there was planty to worry about. She now knew he would try even harder to keep her and there child safe from the purger threat that lurked outside.

She smiled, though with a touch of wariness, well beyond her years. What running for ones life would do to ones disposition.

"You have even more to worry about now" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next