Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Voting_barLachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Voting_barLachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 am

Eglantine sighed and rose to her feet, silently heading for the door. "As you wish..." she murmured, sounding hollow and weary. The door shut behind her and Horatio closed his eyes, looking as if the world had fallen on his shoulders.
"Kiara..." he murmured. "I'll take care of the body."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 am

Kiara looked very confused, that was not the answer she was looking for. "As I wish? Eglantine?...." but she trailed off as Eglantine left the room.

Kiara sighed and looked at Horatio sadly, all of this was just dumped on him it wasn't fair. Bitting her lip she let Eglantine go, she didn't know what to say to her anyway.

"I will help you Horatio..." she said placing her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am

Horatio opened his eyes and reached up to gently wrap his hand around Kiara's. "Thank you, my dear." he muttered, giving her a sad smile. Levitating the body, he wrapped it quickly in multiple conjured sheets and opened the door. Casting a complex spell on the body it vanished from sight and he motioned for Kiara to follow him out the door.
"She needs to be alone I think." he murmured. "I am no expert of women or their emotions... but she appeared to desire solitude." he did not add that he was gathering that from his experience from watching his fellow centurians...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Kiara nodded, "I just hope she will be alright" she said softly with a sigh, it was just one thing after another here it seemed.

"How are you holding up Horatio?" she asked a bit of her concern showing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Horatio nodded, hoping the same. "She will be..." he murmured, giving her his best smile.
As for himself...he sighed.
"How does one answer that question?" he asked, stopping momentarily. "At times, Eglantine is like a balm on my soul, sweet and caring...filling the void within my heart. And then there are other times that I cannot see her for the shadows that surround her and the part that is her within my heart is ripped forth."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Kiara looked at Horatio sadly at his answer. Yes Eglantine had her dark side and that side Could be hard to accept for some like Horatio. She tried to combine them so she could see Eglantine as a whole.

" Oh Horatio..." she said her hand squeezing his shoulder slightly more.

"I don't know what to tell you other then, she is who she is Horatio, she has her light and dark side. But I do know she loves you very much, I know she doesn't mean to hurt you, Horatio I know she doesn't" she said tring her best to make Horatio feel better. She had a big soft spot for the older man, and in a way felt just as protective over him as she did over Eglantine.

She hated seeing him miserable.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 am

Horatio nodded, once more amazed by how Kiara, although so much younger than him, seemed so much more wiser.
"Like a rose..." he murmured. There were those gentle petals that drew him in, but sharp thorns to cut him were he not careful.
"And I know she loves me... I just wonder if she doesn't love Excessum more."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 am

Kiara blinked, and shock her head, "Horatio I think if she loved Excessum more... none of use would still be living" she said softly. Eglantine was powerful, very powerful she knew that, and dangerous if made an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 am

Horatio smiled sadly. "Indeed you're correct." And yet he wished she wasn't... not about her not loving Excessum as much as him...but about them all being dead... he had a feeling that it was only a matter of time, before she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 am

Kiara sighed, "I wish I wasn't completely right Horatio..." she said. She didn't want to believe that one day Excessum and Eglantine could be one in the same.... she couldn't bare the thought of that happening.

"But give her time Horatio, she has had a hellish day..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:51 am

Nodding, he glanced down at the invisible body. "Yes, but yesterday she didn't and it was similar..." he murmured.
Yesterday had been terrible... He had stopped by to see her and Edwin in the morning. Acting strangely cold, she had handed him Edwin and levitated out the door, slamming it in his face...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 am

She looked at Horatio in concern, "Perhaps your double said something, and you just got the concequenses, she didn't know you were gone Horatio. I don't think she would treat you like that for no reason" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 am

Having nodded, Horatio continued down the hallway. "But then again... it was most out of character for Eglantine... even if I had done something." he murmured. "Why would she give me Edwin and then run off?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:51 am

Kiara thought for a moment, "Your right.. that doesn't sound like her... " she said as she walked beside him.

Then she blinked, "Just a thought... what if you weren't the only one being impersonated? Perhaps Eglantine has a copy as well" she supplied.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:19 am

Horatio stopped and turned to Kiara. "Her nephew impersonated me..." he murmured, putting the pieces together. "Do you think Miss Rosier might have taken on her aunt's role?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 am

Kiara nodded, "It is possible Horatio, she could have been in on their little plan.... I don't miss Rosier very well. But it is safe to say I think that is would happened" she said quietly so no one who happened to be down the hall could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 am

Horatio nodded. "Well then I suggest we locate her. Maybe you could do so as I dispose of her brother..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 am

Kiara nodded solomely, really sometimes she wondered why she hadn't been sacked yet. Really it was just one bad thing after another. Now she had to deal with miss Rosier and explaining why her brother was dead.

"Very well and um do be careful.. okay?" she said, With a imposter as Eglantine there was on telling what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 am

Horatio gave her a smile, assuring her he would be careful. Continuing down the hallway, he disappeared from sight around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 am

Kiara sighed, and continued on her way, best place she could think of to look for Miss. Rosier was the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))   Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lachesis Malfoy-Genese's Chambers ((Located on first floor))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2