Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana

Go down 
+3
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
Lacklustre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:20 am

At the positive responses from the occupants of the table Sevastyan nodded to both with a smile, his upper lip slightly covered by feathers though it was obvious the expression reached his eyes. “Thank you,” he replied clearly before politely taking a seat opposite Armando. “A pleasure to meet you both. I am Sevastyan Kaminski. My father vould have liked to attend, but regrettably an urgent matter came up.” Didn’t one of his paternal uncles – the family genealogist more or less for that side of the family – mention that a well-born Kaminski daughter had married a wizard from the Casillas family? “If my uncle, Pavel Kaminski, informs me correctly, I believe ve may be of some relation,” he mentioned conversationally to Armando. Only vaguely did a passing thought about the pair possibly not being fond of the Russian people caused his masked brow to knit briefly. . . before such a notion was roughly shaken from his mind.

Shifting his attention to the woman at Armando’s side, Sevastyan admitted to himself that he had no idea who she was, either. “And who might this charming voman be?” Sevastyan asked politely, hoping she would introduce herself. It was only just that she joined in on the conversation, too.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

Eglantine paled, not used to receiving so much attention. "Eglantine DeLanquar." She responded, not a muscle in her face revealing her emotions. Truthfully she was frightened of the attention. After all it had been eight years since she had conversed with anyone besides her brother and his family and even then her conversations with them had been sparse.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:29 am

Kiara looked around the dinning room, most of the tables were full accept one it had a seat left.

Walking over she asked quietly if she could sit in the empty chair.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked the table.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:32 am

"Claro que si!" Armando said kindly. "So, Senor Kaminski, what brings you to Spain?"((Wait I hope that this is the table you are refering to.))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:36 am

((Of course))

Kiara sat and turned her attention to the man beside her.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:59 am

Sevastyan had nary a clue physical or otherwise that he had frightened Eglantine, but a spark of intuition just by the way she spoke indicated to him that she was at the least a modest sort. “A pleasure to meet you.”

What brought him to Spain? That was a good question, Sevastyan thought to himself. There had been a couple of reasons. “Aside from this marvelous party,” Sevastyan commented with a pause, for his tone was light at the beginning, “I am also here on business, you might say. My sister requires a few ingredients for a potion, and the best apothecary to acquire this ingredient resides in Madrid. So, vot can I say?” he continued with a slight shrug. “From vot I have seen, you have a very beautiful country, Tovarisch Casillas.”

((Tovarisch Casillas = “Comrade Casillas” – in what I’ve researched on my own I believe this is a highly formal means of address in Russia, but my research is by no means extensive so . . . yeah))

The quiet, unfamiliar voice that seemed to have been behind him – or next to him, as the case happened to be, did not so much as startle him. Turning to face the person, a woman, Sevastyan replied courteously after Armando had spoken, “Not that I am avare of. Please, join us. The more the merrier, I believe, is vot they say.”
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:07 am

"Indeed," Armando nodded at the Russian. "So what do you all do?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:12 am

Eglantine listened intently to Mr. Kaminski, but carefully kept her eyes trained on her wine glass. The woman that had seated herself at their table seemed pleasant enough, but Eglantine did not risk looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:13 am

Kiara smiled and said "I am the new Headmistress of Hogwarts"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:15 am

"Ah! Hogwarts!" Armando said. "That seems to be a motif of the day. I have a sabrina (niece) who goes to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:19 am

Eglantine's eyes widened. She had been accepted through letters and had never actually met the Headmistress. The woman seemed too young for the position.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:20 am

Kiara nodded " I am sure I will see her there then, What year is she in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:26 am

At the question from Armando, Sevastyan replied, ”I vos a professor in one of the local schools of my birthplace: Saratov, in southern Russia. But as of late I am looking for vork as a professor at Hogvarts, actually.”

So, the woman at his side was the new Headmistress? Sevastyan’s mask visibly moved when his eyebrows rose. She was quite a bit younger than he’d anticipated for being the Head of one of the most prestigious schools in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:34 am

Eglantine raised an eyebrow. How interesting, she thought. I will be working with these two.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:35 am

Kiara smiled, it was no surprise to her that people found it hard to believe she was the new head of hogwarts. But she knew her magic and had the ability to do the job.

"I look forward to seeing you there then"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:37 am

"Hmm... I am not too sure," Armando said sheepishly. "Year 6 I think, her name is Diana Casillas."

Armando glance at his group. "Well it seems as if I am the odd one out, all of you educators."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:41 am

Kiara glanced at the other woman at the table, who hadn't said a word since she got there.

"Your a teacher to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:53 am

Eglantine paled visibly, despite the concealing mask. What a wonderful way to begin a professional relationship...
"Yes, I am Professor DeLanquar. We exchanged letters." she said softly, hoping the Headmistress would not be upset at her lack of manners.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:56 am

Suddenly the food arrived through a string of waiters.

"Would you like chicken, beef, fish or vegetables?" The waiter on their table asked.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:02 am

Wait a minute - did Armando’s comment imply that Eglantine DeLanquar was also a professor? He had no idea she was a teacher as well. Sevastyan allowed his slightly relaxed smile to perk up slightly. “Likevise, Headmistress,” he allowed, preferring a formal means of address. As Kiara inquired about Eglantine, Sevastyan decided to allow them their discussion but kept a figurative ear tuned their way. He was curious as to where she taught.

“Might I inquire as to vot it is you do, Mr. Casillas?” he asked congenially, right before he'd heard a snippet of what Professor DeLanquar had said. So, she would be working at Hogwarts, too? 'Interesting,' Sevastyan mused, confirming to himself that he'd just met two of his colleagues.

It took Sevastyan little time to decide on his dish of preference. "I believe I vill have fish, please."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:08 am

"Oh I am a Curse-Breaker." Armando said. "For the bank Gringotts."

"I'll have beef, por favor."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm

"The fish would be nice, bitte." Eglantine muttered. Her animagus side had made it easy for her to select her meal choice. Of course the smell of the meat was making it difficult to control her hands, which had begun to shake.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:09 am

Kiara looked over at Sevastyan and asked "So what subject do you teach?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:03 am

"A fascinating occupation," Sevastyan commented, inclining his head slightly to Armando in a nod with both respect and understanding. "Had I not felt comfortable teaching, I probably vould have chosen a job such as Curse-Breaker or something along those lines."

In turning his head to respond to Kiara's question, Sevastyan felt and subsequently ignored the feathers of his mask that had been stirred to resume irritating him. "I teach Defense Against the Dark Arts," Sevastyan replied, minutely shifting his position in the chair. "I am curious, though. . . the Headmaster of my former school - of Durmstrang - also taught a subject: vill you also be teaching a particular subject?" His tone was congenial and genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:28 am

Kiara nodded "Defence is my specailty as well, I will also be teaching a new course at hogwarts, Advanced spells and Magic, Oh and Care of Magical creatures as well...err I guess I haven't made up my mind yet" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next